It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147

What would you do if you found an alien in your house?

edit on 5-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Be polite and help the being to feel at ease first off...

Be in the moment with awareness...

Breathe...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wasn't going to post again, in fact was considering starting a thread when I noticed getting foe'd by someone called shaesrebellion. He just joined in Dec, no posts, and since these were my only posts today, he must have done this here. Well, I have 5 boys, so am well used to immature responses.

And if you're not a black op waiting on the sidelines, suggest you do a lot more soul searches, because the true meaning of life is waking up and finding our purpose, and being as kind as we can, and doing so not only mitigating unusual experiences such as ufology, but also being in the right place in the right time, having more given to you, reaching for growth in consciousness. There is a kind of frequency match that goes on in everyones life. Ufology is one of the frequency matches.

So Shae, Lots of Love and Light!

edit on 5-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

To quote Henny Youngman, I say to him "take my wife - please"!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If it was a female Alien, I would approach her slowly, talk to her, drop my pants and interbreed just like they did thousands of years ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Breathe...

Well that would depend wouldn't it? On what he/she/it looked like?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eaglecall
If it was a female Alien, I would approach her slowly, talk to her, drop my pants and interbreed just like they did thousands of years ago.

What with that puny thing?

Well THIS is a female alien... good luck with that

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Read the Fire Officer's guide to disaster control, chapter 13. Our government already tells us what to do if we meet aliens... the same aliens they say do not exist.

www.youtube.com...#!

-rrr

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I always love those documentaries.

Yeah, I "believe" it was completely real.

Doesn't everyone?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Eaglecall

What with that puny thing?

Well THIS is a female alien... good luck with that

I'd hit it.......with a sledge hammer!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
But if the Alien was the Blonde cutie from "V"....Holy crap I would make sure we are both trapped in the house for a good year...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If it were a Nordic blonde female.......well i suppose i would have to "welcome her"

If it was one of those nasty little greys , then i would through it out

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by antar
Breathe...

Well that would depend wouldn't it? On what he/she/it looked like?

What if the peaceful ones look like that and the hostile ones look like E.T. ...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
id kick him in the nuts

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'd be sure to be armed with one of my long arms, not in 5.56 either, most likely my shotgun. Upon opening I would be sure to keep the door (the dor opens to me right?) btwn myself and the alien as a barrier w my shotgun pointed down. I'd drop to a safe distance on the perimeter of the room, allowing free travel of the being while being vigilant against aggressive moves.

Now if it was all Alien type alien... nuke the the site from orbit as it is the only way to be sure!

Derek

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason Paul

Kinda a "this one has a cold" try not to be...judgemental...very tough!!
I kinda scoffed at the thread to begin with....then realized ...I had never thought of this as a real scene...yikes

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'd tell it to get into the kitchen and make me a sammich!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Depends if the Alien seems hostile or not.

I know what this guy would do thou lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember when that happened.

Has it been this long? Wow.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
First off it depends what type of alien it was. If it was a little grey one, I would try not to be scared and remain calm, the rest would be unpredictable. If it were another kind, one that I believe is totally benevolent then I would try and have some kind of conversation with it, see why it is here, what it wants and how I can help.

The facts for me indicate that there are a few kinds, and the greys are the ones who you want to watch out for, they feed on fear in my opinion and are here to do that. So in all honesty it depends on what type it was, if it was a grey though, I'm not totally sure how I'd react.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'd take it on a video camera, post it on ats and every single possible place on the internet, and wait for the black ops to bust into my house, kill me, and take away their friend. My death would be for the greater good, which is knowledge, and in this case, I'd feel great to give my life away for the sake of enlightenment of humanity. sounds a little altruistic, but I feel it that way. I'd also try to communicate with it.
However, for the possibility of an alien showing up in my house, i keep a nepalese khukri with a 30cms blade. come knocking, or prepare to be whacked. Making a contact with an alien is one of my dearest wishes, for I have so many questions and things to say, but in the first minutes, I'd keep my blade within my arm's reach. I've heard so many tales of them being hostile towards humans, you can never know.
If any aliens are reading this, searching for a man to contact with:
Come anytime, but at least for sake, knock on my room's door, for I suspect I'd attack everything that materializes in my sight from thin air, and that I do not want.
Of course it's a joke, but if they actually read internet, it was a serious statement. I welcome everyone, no matter how they are.
In such a case I'd run to the nearest computer after the contact to post the things our extraterrestial friend lets me.

totally unrelated question: If you were under the influence of a hallucinogenic substance, and aliens showed up, how could you know they aren't the figments of your imagination? to place the question right: how would you try to confirm them being there? let's assume you do not have any image or audio recording device.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join