It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well i believe that there are many known races of aliens and some of them are human. but if the alien was not human and he was anywhere near me id probably try to kill it... i see no reason why it should make the first move or the first action. sorry if that's not the reply your after but its my honest answer =\

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
My SOP has always been shoot on sight, any otherworldly creature I encounter. Just can't risk it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I would hope that I would have the calmness and composition to brew a nice pot of Earl Grey tea, get out my best china cups and saucers, make a comfortable space at my computer desk and sign him/ her/it up as a new member on A.T.S. Then sit back and wait for all the nasty comments to be posted to him/her/it as the would be debunkers have a field day.

Regards,

Jarrah.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Cry... and most likely piss my pants.

Ideally, I'd love to get it on tape... but that is my ultimate fear so I don't think I would be thinking rationally...

Love this post

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What would I do if there was an alien in my house? - That would depend on many factors. - Am I alone with it? What time of day or night is it? Does it appear hostile in any way? Has it communicated with me? I will answer the question like this: Let's assume that it is 2:00am and I am the only one in the house, aside from the strange-looking but not overtly hostile alien/assumed alien. I go to the fridge for some ice cream and come across this being in the kitchen. - Here is exactly what I would do. 1) I would immediately and slowly sit down on the floor while maintaining eye-contact with the being. 2) I would slowly raise my palms off the floor to an up-facing resting position on the knees of my crossed legs. 3) Assuming the being is still there after I have done these 2 things, I would maintain eye-contact and wait for it to make the next move. All the while I am doing this, I would attempt to telepathically project the idea "I wish you peace." I would not pee my pants. I would not call anyone. I would not wake anyone, if anyone happened to be home. Also, I would probably never tell anyone about the incident, unless the being made it clear that I should, because it would just make me look like a nut-bar.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Befriend the curious little fellow with a cup of tea, chat too him for a while about what life must be like up there, then shoot that space fairing rascal in the face, crack open his skull and learn his secrets?
edit on 21-1-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147

What would you do if you found an alien in your house?

1) The creature is trapped behind closed doors, the door cannot open and there is no escape from the room it has been concealed in.

2) You sense that the creature is hostile, but you try do decipher if it's actually hostility or if it's simply because it's frantic because it's trapped.

3) You assume the creature to be a good size (near or slightly above 6ft) and weight (near or slightly above or below 150-180 pounds.

4) You do not no anything about this creature. You don't know if it has weapons, venom, poison, claws, teeth or anything, nor does it reveal any of these things to you in any way.

5) You live on the slight outskirts of town on a 10 acre lot. You have a phone, you have a gun and knives, you have neighbors and police that can get to your house within 30 minutes.

6) You have video cameras, webcams, digital photo cameras, internet, cell phone with reception and a portable computer (such as a laptop)

This is a question that can only be hypothesized on of course but in all reality, one could never really know what they would do in such a situation unless they anticipated it just prior to the event.

Me... I think it would go a little something like this...

FIRST: I get a huge chill up my spine and freeze for about 15 seconds (which will seem like an hour)

NEXT: I will leave the house but only stand in the yard afraid to leave because if I do it my disspear before i get back... but I know I wouldnt be able to stand there forever and do nothing.

THEN: I go back into the house and call a friend asking them to come over but not telling them why... just that its an emergency.

THEN.... when he comes and I tell him whats going on, he wont believe me and he will just fling open the door that the alien is trapped in.

After that, we both become victims and....

jeesh... I think I need to rethink this! CRAP!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join