It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAwareSC
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Perhaps we're unique. Fathom for a second that we may be the only lifeforms with a soul. Anything could be possible.

Many dare I say most folk think that. Just ask a hardcore Christian if they think animals have souls. It's the same problem as that ol' geocentric vs heliocentric debate: human arrogance.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Shoot it. But then I'm from Texas.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When there is something strange.....

In the Neighborhood...

Who you gonna call???

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I'm christian. Not the bible-thumping church 3 times a week christian, but still. And I care for 7 parrots and 2 dogs and they definitely have souls. In fact, I'm reasonably convinced one of my sun conures is a demon.

(this is ATS, so I should probably state that was a joke... many people here would take that last bit literally)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

I would shoot it in the leg and keep it in the fridge to keep it alive and fresh ...and safe from those who would harm it. I would then sell it to the American Government or the highest bidder who I know would take good care of the specimen, umm, friend from a neighbor planet.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

I liked that episode of South Park, it was the one with the Sucuubus on it. Classic.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wasn't this scenario from the movie "Signs"? It did not turn our well.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would be down right scared if I saw a grey alien in my house that is for sure.Hard to say what I would do afterwards.Depends how it unfolded.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Im a little confused by this thread. OP, you act as if you want to know what people would do in a given scenario, then you limit the choices and basically demand we choose one of the things YOU would do.

I personally would drill a little hole in the door or wall, and secure the camera lens to the hole, providing a much better view.

I then would start experimenting. I would start slipping various foods and objects under the door to see its reaction. Magazines, ciggerettes, cannabis, writing utensils, star charts, you name it. All of this would be documented, and none of it would be forced upon the entity. It would have the option to use something or leave it.

You have to understand, if the scenario is like the movie you referenced, than this "thing" is more like a wild animal than a interstellar traveler. If you're advanced enough to travel great distances in space and time, and yet you're dumb enough to get yourself locked in a pantry and start thrashing about like a trapped chimpanzee, than that is how I will treat you

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If I found an Alien in my home, I'd make them some cheese on toast with Marmite and some lovely fresh coffee from my bean to cup machine (one of my few vices) and then I'd break out something I'm not allowed to mention on this site so we could have a nice chilled out powwow.

Rev

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I would name him Roger and teach him to be just like Roger Smith the alien from the "American dad" show

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If it was Ridley Scott's alien I would just # my pants and then freeze in horror. I believe that aliens are among us but I don't really want to. I have enough stuff to worry about in my daily life let alone unwanted intruders in my home. I have heard that there is one species that is so physically horrible looking that it causes terror on sight but I don't know if it is a good one or a bad one. A few years ago when I used to listen to coast to coast late at night I would have to sleep with the light on and even then I was afraid to even turn my head because I was afraid of what I might see. It was pretty ridiculous. I do have to admit though that I might actually get very angry. When I moved into my house the first night, it was so quiet and then some weasles started having a royal rumble in or on my roof. They were snarling, growling, thumping around all over the roof. It sounded like things were walking on my roof with making the most horrible screeches and growls. I didn't know if it was ghosts, demons, aliens or what but I did have a metal pole as a weapon and I was snarling back and making my own horrible noises, but I dare didnt open the door to the room they were above but I was ready for a fight lol. Later on i found out they were giant weasles and they left after a couple days.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My father in law had 5 or 6 aliens walk into his yard one day saying "agua, agua, por favor, agua". He let them drink out of the hose and when they left, he called Border Patrol.

Oh wait, you mean the OTHER aliens...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well after I changed my shorts and got my .45. I would attempt contact, the only reason for the gun is protection. This is a true unknown and would only feel safe with some weapon, but would only be a last resort. Second I would probably call SETI or some ET related group... But NOT the government!! Don't feel like falling off the face of the earth for finding an ET. Last I would try to establish some form of communication so I could get answers to the questions that plague me. Where? Why? How? What they know about humanity and earth. I believe this planet has been watched for a very long time...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'd poop my pants and aks 'do u understand' call police and the media. get a camera and open door and record and hope it doesnt kill me.

Or if it was agressive and was hitting the door id run to my neighbors and ask them to open a door in my house.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Quite simply, I would sit down and offer it a cup of tea or some other #ty drink and try to calm down, think about things logically. Then ask him/her some crazy questions about the meaning of life etc.

No point freaking out and trying to kill the thing, if they are hostile then were all screwed anyways, no point fighting them, they would have weapons that would blow our mind, literally.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Interesting question

I would try to talk to the alien and ask them to take me from wherever they came from, or at least a cruise around the block in their saucer

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

For some reason the movie 'House'
comes to mind. lol

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd offer the alien cheap room & board in exchange for it's services as a housekeeper and nanny

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Oh, I got another one!!

I'd hide it, and make a deal with it to get some alien technology out of it, in exchange for letting it abduct some of my enemies. 1 per year.

And then in 10 or so years, I'll either let it go, or sell him to the UFO community.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join