It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Damn it monsta I aint givin you no damn tree fitty!

Get out of my house!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
My daughter told me she saw an alien about 4 feet tall, greyish, standing at the foot of the stairs and in the hallway She said he was young and that he was there to observe. He was not there to hurt anyone, and he left/disappeared a few moments later.
edit on 6-1-2012 by shell310 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
First Off I would wonder how an alien who I would assume mastered space travel if not some higher form of travel decided to visit me and how the heck such a smart creature could fail to turn the door knob.. I mean how did it manage to get stuck in the first place? Would kinda be pissed at myself for not hearing the back door creak open, the floor boards in the back room being walked on and then the pantry door being opened. Something entering it in the dark without knocking over any pots pans or boxes therein.
Setting up the monitoring equipment for posterity.
After that I guess I would open the door and let it out. He must feel as foolish as me at the circumstances. If he kills me well I guess in the end I would have an interesting story to tell my folks in the afterlife. If not then maybe we could have a chat. Would give him directions to someone allot smarter then me and go back to bed..

Therian

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'd have a glass of water ready to throw on it (per 'Signs') in the event it did figure out the door knob.
Having seen both 'Independence Day' and 'ET', I have no idea if the alien is wicked or nice.
Please, Hollywood....what do I do???

Seriously...being a gutsy fellow, I'd open the door and hope it senses my good intentions. Dogs and cats love me. (unless they're psychotic) Hopefully the alien has an evolved ability to sense another being's intent.

Hopefully, it will become my buddy after I release it. (Naive...I know!)
If it zaps me, oh well...I'll be 'crossing the Jordan' a bit early.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I would scream like a girl and fly out of the house, propelled by a high-velocity jet of diarreah. I remember once my Dad put a halloween jack o' lantern on a pole and knocked on my sister's bedroom window with it. She looked out of the window and was so terrified that she peed herself. She was inconsolable for about an hour afterwards, convinced she'd seen an alien even though dad showed her the pumpkin. I imagine most people would react similarly if confronted with a real being. Pure blind terror.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I would have sex with it. And videotape it all.

Then call 911.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well, after I finished freaking the hell out I guess I would gather my family and decide what to do with it. I think I would definitely get some supplies together just in case and I dont think I could stop myself from wanting to see it. Im not too keen on informing the police and such. I think I would contact the local nutty professor first.

I cant say Im positive they would be hostile to us but I know if I was an alien I wouldnt be very happy with the human race atm so maybe the door should stay closed.

Good question though. Thought provoking. Plus I'm currently in the dark and hearing stuff now..Thaaaanks....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Give it a game of COD.

I don't know what I would do, probably treat it as my own child and look after it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Ghost147

From what I've learned watching hours of TV (Mainly old episodes of ALF and Family Guy) I'd offer it a place to crash for a while, as it would likely lead to a life of fun adventure and endless one liners.

Sorry...meant 'American Dad'....That's the one with the Alien...not Family Guy. Didn't notice my mistake till after the editing time limit.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
An unauthorized entry? In my home??

It don't matter WHAT planet your from if you enter MY home illegally! Same results...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

I'd call the US Border Patrol and have him/her/it picked up and deported.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147

What would you do if you found an alien in your house? [color=cyan] I WOULD TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO GATHER MY MIND AND QUESTION IF THIS IS A BLACK OPS SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION OF SOME KIND [/COLOR]

1) The creature is trapped behind closed doors, the door cannot open and there is no escape from the room it has been concealed in.

2) You sense that the creature is hostile, but you try do decipher if it's actually hostility or if it's simply because it's frantic because it's trapped. [COLOR=CYAN] I would wait for about 10 minutes no sound or movements just stares in eye to eye if it has eyes or conscious to conscious or telepathically to get feel of its UNIVERSAL VIBRATIONS. [/COLOR]

3) You assume the creature to be a good size (near or slightly above 6ft) and weight (near or slightly above or below 150-180 pounds.

4) You do not no anything about this creature. You don't know if it has weapons, venom, poison, claws, teeth or anything, nor does it reveal any of these things to you in any way.

5) You live on the slight outskirts of town on a 10 acre lot. You have a phone, you have a gun and knives, you have neighbors and police that can get to your house within 30 minutes.

6) You have video cameras, webcams, digital photo cameras, internet, cell phone with reception and a portable computer (such as a laptop) [COLOR=CYAN] I WOULDNT IMMEDIATLY GO TO RECORD MODE FOR YOU DONT KNOW HOW THE AUDIO AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT MAY DISTURBE IT IF IT DOES IN ANY WAY? KEEPING IN MIND THE BLACK OPS OR MIB SHOULD ALREADY BE IN VICINITY TO OBSERVE OR GATHER?[/COLOR]

There are a few general ways I can imagine what some people would do in this situation. Yours may not apply to these, if that is the case then simply give a detailed description on what your reactions and actions would be. If your choices are or are similar enough to the following choices, than follow the continued scenarios.

Possible Choices

1) You decide that you want to capture all the information you can before anyone comes and helps you. You have your equipment ready, ATS up and running with posters firing off orders and questions, you take the gun just as protection but rather not even attempt to harm the creature. All you are looking for is evidence and study.

2) You decide that it's time to kill this thing as soon as possible. All you want is for you and your friends and/or family to be safe. You take the gun, arm yourself with knifes and bullets and try to go for the kill.[COLOR=CYAN] YOU MAY DECIDE TO KILL IT BUT WHAT IF IT RELEASES A TOXIC FUME FROM ITS INTERIOR OR EVEN WORST EXPLODES AND LEVELS A 10 MILE AREA FROM THE WEAPONS INTERACTIONS. HOW CAN YOU BE SURE YOU CAN KILL IT WITH WEAPONS??? [/COLOR]

3) You keep the creature trapped and call the police. You phone your neighbors and tell them to get as far away as possible. You make sure the door to the room in which the Alien is trapped within is secure. Then, you wait outside for help to come. .[COLOR=CYAN] BLK OPS/MIB WORK THEY SHOULD HAVE BIO TRACKERS TO TELL WHEN SOMETHING NON EARTH COMES IN SO THEY SHOULD ALREADY KNOW ITS IN MY HOUSE UNLESS 1 GIVES THEM TOO MUCH CREDIT?[/COLOR]

4) You leave it there, believe that an incoming invasion is immanent and gather all the supplies you can gather. You go off to the most secluded area you can with the people you trust most, bring a bunch of survival guides and try to live in the wilderness, far away from civilization where you expect the aliens to only be interested in.

You attempt to communicate with the creature, trying to calm it down at the very least. You try your best to make sure you absolutely do not mean it any harm what so ever. You put down the gun, far away from where you are just to clarify your readiness for a truce. You are about to open the door.

Please clarify what you would do next if one of the following two situations occurred.

~ You open the door. The creature comes smashing through pushing you to the side, cutting your arm unintentionally along its way to freedom. You manage to get very clear shots of the alien but are bleeding enough to render a swift trip to the hospital. How would you explain your injury to the hospital/police? What would you do with the footage you have? What would you expect to happen to you (government wise) [COLOR=CYAN]MIB WOULD GRAB US BOTH TAKE US TO UNDERWATER OR GROUND LAB THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND WOUNDS OR ATTEMPT TO KILL ME AND TAKE IT[/COLOR]
edit on 1/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Whats up ATS? A new day, thank you to the new day for washing away my memories of yesterday!!

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by greyer
What I would do is remain paralyzed.

Aliens paralyze you.

Since they are a higher evolved species we cannot 'find' them.

We are specimens to this species.

They would be specimens to us if we set up post in their galaxy first as they did ours..in the 60s NASA knew about it...Aliens setting up a complete outpost in our galaxy.

I know we differ on a lot of opinions but I'm not trying to argue when I ask you this. i just want to ponder perspectives. i am undecided as to how closely they are working together.

Do you think that it was within or outside of the wishes of our government for them to do this?

Good question BlackSatinDancer,

From the knowledge I have attain, knowledge which came from an inside government source, is that by the 80s when aliens kept on abducting people and doing completely whatever they wanted without reporting it, the government was in a pickle with the aliens, our government went to lengths in order to protect earth. From my research a change happened after the 90s, the aliens moved to South America. They could have done this because the government 'kicked them out' or they could have done it because they were finished creating enough earth life to take throughout the universe.

To ATS, believe in it if you want, but you should be facing truths of this world even if they are mysterious.
edit on 6-1-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
@They could have done this because the government 'kicked them out' or they could have done it [COLOR=CYAN]because they were finished creating enough earth life to take throughout the universe.[/COLOR] BUT WHY DO THEY NEED EARTH LIFE OUT THERE?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would choose option 1 , But I'd would ask if I have permission to film this event, If not I still would film this event.Also communicating would be something I would try to do, But I know for sure I would be scared all the time, until he could give me a reason not to be.Also I would think if contamination would be a risk,

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would place all of my camcorders pointing towards the door, and the laptop's cam as well.
Recording from as many angles as possible seems like a good idea.
Then I would open the door, hog tie the alien with paracord and this whole situation would turn into the Nick Berg video REAL quick.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Perhaps we're unique. Fathom for a second that we may be the only lifeforms with a soul. Anything could be possible.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAwareSC
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Perhaps we're unique. Fathom for a second that we may be the only lifeforms with a soul. Anything could be possible.

I got you and it signifies the ORIGINAL Essence of the human design which is not 3 dimensional. Thank you for that. The energy /spirit/ /soul and those that can harness it for what ever reasons (amazing). AWARE this energy and you have a spiritual ARMY to assist the HEAVENS.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'd ask it to start paying bloody rent!!!

Seriously, if I saw some large menacing aggravated alien thing I'd hang around long enough to see if its a prank while getting my wife and daughter out.

For me the issue becomes awkward for me as I suffer from blown knee's and a spinal disorder cirvicular spondlyoisis , end result is I can't really move too fast or run. So I guess after my lot were out I'd hope it wasn't here for anal probing and just hope for the best.

I suspect if it made it over 90 billion miles to come here it would not have too much trouble catching me up doing 0.00001mph on the street! (no car).

I must be honest tho, the only alien I'm likely to see in my house is an illegal one who got here on the back of a truck from France and is robbing the place, that alien would meet the house Alien assault weapon aka my bottom end of the snooker cue

edit on 6-1-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If it wasn't hostile or a predator for sure then I'd attempt communication and thereby esquire if it needs any resources to survive like certain foods, liquids or gasses.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join