It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

I'd make sure he could see me hitting the peace pipe then I'd offer it, but if he tried to get tough, he'd be meeting the .454

edit on 5-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: erf

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Depends if the Alien seems hostile or not.

I know what this guy would do thou lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, wow.

I missed this thread.

Gotta go read now.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sine.nomine
Reply to post by SplitInfinity

Why not? I'd be interested in them if I was on their planet. If they had the technology to reach us, then They probably wouldn't need to resort to anything too greasy. Now if there was a whole army of the little bastards I might get worried.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Believe me on this...they are as far above us as we are to a grub in our lawn. If they are taking an interest in you...it is for the purpose of experimentation. Nothing good can come of this. Forget what Hollywood has taught you either way...that being that they are either out to destroy us or are friendly like in the move E.T.

They are worse...indiferent...and view us and personal rights as we view animals that we tag and experiment on. RUN! Run your ass off! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
scratch that

edit on 5-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Alien or not, I would shoot him. Since he would be an intruder. So if any aliens should see this, just remember to knock first. Ok?
Although I kid, this is somewhat the truth. Invade my house and you will scare the crap out of me. Let me see you coming, and you will be welcome.

This is why I suspect if any aliens do come to earth to disclose themselves, it will be in the least intimidating way. Perhaps an appearance by a sole ambassador coming forth without their vehicle. I really don't think we will ever see a message announcing their arrival though. Since even a well meaning and peaceful message creates an air of the unknown. And resulting fear.
edit on 5-1-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
signs was a great movie. you can conquer inter stellar travel, but you don't know how to open a door.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I would call 911 to report an intruder is in my home.

I honestly think if this scenario were to occur, all those plans to record the event would fail, it`s human instinct to go into shock, panic and denial. You`d be rendered useless.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'd ask him if he wants a burn from the sweetpuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I would bring in news crews and as many witnesses as I could. I really wouldn't be the type to say I know of an alien but due to circumstances beyong my control I can't give you the evidence. Because people would know I was full of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Not sure what I'd do but panicking wouldn't help anyone.

Love your avatar & sig! Nice job.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I would call 911 to report an intruder is in my home.

I honestly think if this scenario were to occur, all those plans to record the event would fail, it`s human instinct to go into shock, panic and denial. You`d be rendered useless.

Actually humans do one of two things and that's fight or flight. Just because one person would panic it doesn't mean another would.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Is the alien house trained? Maybe it'd need some kitty litter...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Being typically British I'd offer a nice cup of tea to the strange possibly hostile looking creature. I have no fear of aliens I believe alien Earth women to be rather sexy maybe even going as far to copulate with such a female specimen.

My concern being for the alien in my room I would not want to frighten or scare 'it'. I am rather large loud and bashful and am not 100% sure of alien introduction procedures.

If at all possible I'd most certainly log on to ATS and hopefully communicate the presence in the room with 'undeniable' proof for you debunkers.

I hope aliens like cats as mine is a fully trained and skilled assassin who enjoys getting his claws into new things.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Throw water on him like Mel Gibson

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Shoot it and sell it to the government.

Seems about right.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'd hold it down and probe it,
with no lube

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would forgo asking for a trip to Alpa Centauri (or wherever) to be taken to his leader....and instead ask for the advanced secrets for alchemy and maybe a hand held laser gun for a souvenir.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

i can come up with all kinds of nifty answers for what id LIKE to do.

but i know what id ACTUALLY do.. faint.... or scream like a baby...

i mean... seriously.. an alien? in my house?

i just keep thinking about all those home videos of people walking into rooms and having a tiny fake mouse jump out... no one ever reacts in a rational or dignified way... not even the biggest manliest men.. everyone always jumps and screams.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They don't get trapped in your house for starters.

first you get a slight anxiety attack followed by peacefulness then you realize your giving them a slight smile and fall into a deep deep sleep.

And sometimes they get a bit impatient that's when you say "you have to wait for me to fall asleep first" and in the morning it feels as though you have slept all night on a gravel road, your whole body aches.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'd make it a sandwich and a cup of coffee. They seem to like beef, so maybe roast beef with lettuce and mayo. Maybe a few capers. Then, I would make friends with it, and seduce it into taking me for a ride in it's ride.

Just saying. Seriously, that's what I would do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join