It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Be polite and help the being to feel at ease first off...

Be in the moment with awareness...

Breathe...

I really like this approach. I think they could sense our fears. I think if i could get my senses about me I would try to send positive thoughts its way. Things like, "Help me understand you better", "Please don't treat me like a rat or mouse in a lab", "I mean you no harm, How about you?" "Please respect me." "Please leave you're starting to creep me out"
edit on 5-1-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin
edit on Jan 5th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There is only one rational thing that you could do in this situation, that would let everyone come out on top without any harm done. You'd have to make the call...

TURTLEMANN!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Venkmen55

Is that what happens when you shave the top half of a sasquath's face?

I mean WTF? Is that real?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'd try and explain the whole concept of paying rent to live at my pad to it, and if it failed to grasp the concept, kick it's ass out on the street.

Really though, I would try and befriend it and offer it food and water, all the while holding a loaded shotgun, just in case. If it turned out to be a really nasty customer,like The Predator, I would definitely call the cops, just to see what it would do to them after they finished pepperspraying it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Most likely panic at first. Panic, until I realize that the gray little bastard could possibly net me millions of dollars. Then it would be time for it to panic.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

Don't forget the taser man. Little bugger would be screaming "DON'T TASE ME BRO!"

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sitting here nice and calm at my computer I would like to say I would try to make peace with the being try to
communicate telepathically that I am not afraid and neither should he be.

Nevertheless, if it was actually going down I might freak out and go for the jugular. Us city folk don't usually carry guns (unless you are a criminal), so I would probably just grab the baseball bat and have a go.
This is the worse case scenario however, I would like to think I'm a little more civilized than that.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wait a second. If he/she is an alien and is in the housed without my authorization, he officially becomes an Illegal Alien!!!! In that case is my right to put the grey to landscape immediately! I would sit next to him with a cigar and a whip. And an order for him from taco bell for after work.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
depends on how "familiar" we are with one another. if that was the case i'd forgo a weapon and just try to strangle it with my bare hands, consequences be damn. for any other "visitor" i'd probably just run.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What I would do is remain paralyzed.

Aliens paralyze you.

Since they are a higher evolved species we cannot 'find' them.

We are specimens to this species.

They would be specimens to us if we set up post in their galaxy first as they did ours..in the 60s NASA knew about it...Aliens setting up a complete outpost in our galaxy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kmarx

I personally don't miss my mind as much...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
What I would do is remain paralyzed.

Aliens paralyze you.

Since they are a higher evolved species we cannot 'find' them.

We are specimens to this species.

They would be specimens to us if we set up post in their galaxy first as they did ours..in the 60s NASA knew about it...Aliens setting up a complete outpost in our galaxy.

I know we differ on a lot of opinions but I'm not trying to argue when I ask you this. i just want to ponder perspectives. i am undecided as to how closely they are working together.

Do you think that it was within or outside of the wishes of our government for them to do this?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I would cautiously attempt to communicate to it that I am not hostile or a threat, even if as the OP stipulates I sense that it may be hostile.

I would attempt to document its existence as thoroughly and redundantly as possible and share this information immediately with the internet, the authorities, doctors, teachers at a nearby school... anyone I could get my hands on with even a modicum of scientific knowledge. I would contact the media as well in the hope that someone therein would take me seriously enough to get the word out. This is too important to be concealed from the rest of my species.

I would attempt to give it water, because if it were a bipedal humanoid creature the chances are at least reasonable that it would be similar enough to us that it requires water for survival. (This would be included in my attempts to communicate my non-hostile intentions.)

This all assumes that I am not simply overwhelmed psychologically by fear or thoughts that I might be going insane lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Does it have breasts??

Does it have a vagina???

You didn't even answer the most important questions...

If so, I'd probe HIM
edit on 6-1-2012 by sumgai because: To Insert Wittier Remark

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What Would You Do If You Found An Alien In Your House?

Hand it a beer and ask it if it wants to watch Football. If the answer is no then we will watch whatever my wife prefers

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I would phone the cops immediatley, whilst waving my gun and screaming "Tango down!"

That's if i could get over the fear of the situation and actually move ofcourse.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Why are we all so afraid of an alien?

I smell a conspiracy in this one!

For some reason, us humans have this automatic deep fear which is triggered by the thought of this situation: direct confrontation.

I find it very complex and not describable.

It could be the very reason this Alien & UFO conspiracy is being kept in the dark!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

let it go home no pics ,well no one would beleive that they
are real anyway and i wouldnt wont the govenment to
get their hands on the being

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

From what I've learned watching hours of TV (Mainly old episodes of ALF and Family Guy) I'd offer it a place to crash for a while, as it would likely lead to a life of fun adventure and endless one liners.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join