It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'm totally convinced that all such maneuvers etc. are various puzzle pieces of Biblical prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes.

I don't believe the Biblical outline of the script is all that chronological and there's plenty of gaps and mystery involved still.

However, there's enough of a rough structural outline and enough specifics that we can see things line up quite in keeping with the Biblical narrative.

IIRC, Israel will be 'disciplined' of The Lord for forsaking The Lord wholesale. She's largely a secular Godless country with a cultural substrate of worshiping the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

However, those enemies who think that God's disciplining Israel within an inch her life means they will succeed in their determination to wipe her out of existence will be quite surprised.

A number of them will be wiped out of existence or close to it.

God meant what He said when He declared that HE would bless those who blessed Israel and curse those who cursed Israel.

He's still quite intent on insuring that's fulfilled to the letter.

It sounds to me like . . . this is sure a preparation for one of the major wars described in Scripture. I'm not sure which one. LOL.

Part of me is not sure I'd trust the US forces in Israel . . . who's side will theyr eally be on?

Obama is rumored to have a back channel friendship with Amadinajad. I hope that's not true.

I don't believe any of Obama's protestations of supporting Israel when so many of his actions indicate he much more strongly is in sympathy with those who want to wipe Israel off the planet.

These deployments could certainly turn out to be more than a little . . . interesting . . . in terms of their consequences.

edit on 5/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Yeah , I understand all that you have posted , please answer me this,

Quote This war aint gonna be about money, oil or land or even religion. by lonewolf19792000.

All I ask is , what is the attack for by the US then if not one of the above

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Observor

Please point out where I said I was offended.

Of course, you didn't say you were offended.

I was answering the question of WHY the US is doing what it's doing.

Unless you think everyone else has the same attention span of Americans, this didn't begin with Iran threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz. It all began years ago when the West decided Iran should be sanctioned for wanting to exercise their right to nuclear energy and fuel cycle. If you want to go even further back than that, feel free, but you won't find Iran being the aggressor against the West.

In response to "either will Iran" - Good. Then there's nothing to worry about, right?

Point out where I said I was worried about anything?

We're not the one threatening a "full force" attack for traveling through a waterway.

I guess Iran was the one threatening the US for the last few years and saying "all options are on the table"?

edit on 5-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Israel is not blessed by God but by Rothschild.Blessing and loving Evil does not beget good.

And stop preaching the Scofield bible,Heretic.

link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

There has not been an attack. Iran is the one threatening an attack. We will only respond when necessary.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Droidinvoid

There has not been an attack. Iran is the one threatening an attack. We will only respond when necessary.

US has been threatening to attack Iran for years now.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You're coming off as hostile and immature.

Clear your attitude and I might be willing to actually carry on this conversation.

Not that carrying a conversation is what your motives are, is it?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
These posts seem unconfirmed no? I will keep a close watch on developments in the region in the next couple of days and update the thread as reports get confirmed but after a few false flags, this looks like it folks!!!!! I am very afraid for the future of humanity at this point and Pray to God (I'm not even that religious) that these reports are false!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

There hasn't been an attack. Threats are just that; threats.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You're coming off as hostile and immature.

Clear your attitude and I might be willing to actually carry on this conversation.

Not that carrying a conversation is what your motives are, is it?

He is right ,USA has threatened to attack Iran several times.And he is not hostile,but immature possibly.

His motives are anti-war.Yours?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
Oil, power, greed...I am so tired of this, let's put the powers that be in a cage match and let them duke it out, save thousands if not millions of lives.

That's what my Mum used to say. I agree with it, even though we would end up with President Putin as the winner.

Hope this all dies down soon. But with certain people drooling for a new war, I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Sorry, he's being extremely passive aggressive. He's not "anti-war" but anti-American, and I can see where he's trying to lead the conversation, whether it's intentional or not. Most likely he's choosing to reply to my post because he sees I am American military, which he automatically assumes I'm pro war and pro US government.

He has already started with the stereotypical anti American comments:

Unless you think everyone else has the same attention span of Americans, this didn't begin with Iran threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz

I do not agree with the Iran war, but # happens. It's the nature of the beast. Humans are violent by nature. If Iran fires the first shot, we will be defending ourselves.

There is no war unless both sides are willing to fight. No one is in the right.
edit on 5-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Well, Iraq just got bombed again...

www.presstv.com...

13 killed dozens hurt in Bagdad.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Why you would believe PressTV's Op/Ed (which is all this is) about anything to do with the USA's intentions is beyond me.

It is the propaganda arm of the Iranian theocracy - if you think the western MSM is putting out propaganda this place is even worse - it is state owned, therefore it is directly controlled by the Govt - not just through back channels like the MSM here - they don't have to bother with even a semblance of accuracy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Google my posts, yes i am using pressTV , however, they aren't the only ones reporting this...maybe I am being lazy or would you like links to ALL news sources?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Their opinion that the troops are there to invade Iran is op-ed and pure propaganda.

Given that Iran has just tested missiles that can reach Israel why can't US troops be in Israel to practice defending it against Iranian attack?? Hmm?? Why don't they mention that possibility?

Because it doesn't suit the Iranian Govt to do so, that's why - they are just putting their own spin on it - like western propaganda does.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I do not agree with the Iran war, but # happens. It's the nature of the beast. Humans are violent by nature. If Iran fires the first shot, we will be defending ourselves.

So if a criminal came up to your front door, had a loaded gun pressed against your forehead saying 'go on then; do it' provoking you to naturally defend yourself and your family; under no circumstances do you have the right to protect yourself. If you so much as push the wanna-be murderer away, the murderer has every God given right to blow your head off and burn your house to the ground with your family still inside it.

Note 'burn' as in nuke !!!

'Its the nature of the beast'. So its natural that humans will never evolve. The only difference now is that the wooden club is a high-tech metal club wielded by ape men.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Actually the Israeli post is stating just that, if Iran attacks, the USA is going to be in Israel to defend...like I said before, google my son , google....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Israel is not blessed by God but by Rothschild.Blessing and loving Evil does not beget good.

And stop preaching the Scofield bible,Heretic.

Rothschild, like Gollum . . . plays his role, wittingly and unwittingly.

True. Evil does not beget good.

However, evil will illustrate for all Creation in the multiverses beyond measure . . .

the true nature of evil and the consequences of evil . . .

i.e. any attempt at anything apart from God.

That illustration will result in great insight on the part of those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Replacementarians seem to believe that God did not mean what ALMIGHTY GOD SAID

WHEN HE GAVE ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB HIS EVERLASTING PROMISES

RE ISRAEL.

God said as long as there were sun, moon and stars, His EVERLASTING PROMISES TO ISRAEL would remain in force.

God is a LONG way from being finished with Israel. In fact, He never will be finished with Israel.

Those unwilling to accept that perspective of God's will find themselves at odds with God on the matter.

----

I don't recall ever reading Scholfield's version.

Plain Scripture is good enough for me. KJV for most of my first 30 years . . . that's what my memory is of so I have to search Bible sites in KJV first. Now I like the New LIving Translation and The Message versions along with the Amplified.

Thanks for calling me derogatory names. I appreciate additions to my Heavenly account.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'm not sure on the point you're trying to make. Please clarify without using metaphors.
edit on 5-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join