It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
undead trev, is this `friend` you speak of, actually you?
reason being is your sig , undead trev
whether or not, i believe you anyway, stranger things have happened.....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
try shooting him.. if he lives, then yes, hes immortal!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Greetings, first to answer your question. No you/friend are not immortal, your friend however is just confused.

I did not see anything all that extraordinary in what you wrote, many people have survived death when they should have not, but the other half of that is many people have died from the weirdest and smallest of things, and all the rest, mehh whatever...If we were to tell tales of such things I am sure we could fill a thread or two.

But anyways definitely not immortal and far from it, but lets be proximate even if he lived for hundreds of thousands of years he still would not be immortal, only long lived. Obviously you do not fully grasp the meaning of that word.

And also the government or more precisely the governments both seen and unseen bother's everybody within there receptions. It is there job and all things even in extrapolating it always leads to disillusion. Your friend has just come to another such disillusion, and so you know how this game works a little better now.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev
reply to post by ElOmen

It is hard to believe, I totally understand that...there are only a few people that know this about him, it is not something he advertises, he is worried about the threats to his family by certain people high in government...his family know, and a few friends that know him well, after spending some time with him it is hard to deny at least some of what he has told me, he knows things about me he has know way of knowing, and I have seen him do some bizarre things. simply mind boggling

So basically you have just sold your friend out...
If the GOV were to read what you're posting, they would realise that the orders of keeping his abilities a secret and not showing them to anyone are not being followed, since you're posting it here for all ATS members to read...
I doubt that there are countless people with his kind of abilities so I'm sure it'd be easy to narrow down to who you're referring too...

Good going?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
undead trev, is this `friend` you speak of, actually you?
reason being is your sig , undead trev
whether or not, i believe you anyway, stranger things have happened.....

My opinion exactly. (besides beliving you)
Please don't treat this forum as a plaything for your amusement. I know some people get off playing people, leading them on and offering to "answer questions if they can" for your continued amusement.
Just stop.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Teabags because: this is drivel

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What an interesting thread. I do not know if your friend is immortal but all matter decays and breaks down eventually. It is really just a matter of time. Perhaps it is his ability to manipulate time that slows down the process somewhat?

If he hadn't been threatened, mistreated, ostracized and beaten down, he might have met some genuine, caring individuals who could nurture his talents, encourage him personally, challenge him and even just help him to understand that for all the darkness in this corrupted world there is also the most compelling beauty, there is truth, mercy, justice and love.

These days it's much harder to find, but it's there. If this man has as many abilities as claimed, I would encourage him to look for everything good and right in the world and use them to edify all those things that oppose the corruption. That would be much harder than taking one's own life and require much more fortitude and strength of character. If he is active in using his abilities and talents it may also help stem the depression and sense of hopelessness he feels??

I think many people feel alone and out of place in this crazy place and perhaps that disconnection has been encouraged by those that feed the corruption. Perhaps this guys biggest hurdle will be to reconnect with people again and learn to trust that not everyone is an a*# hole. We generally fear anything that is different perhaps as an initial reaction of survival instinct but mostly because we have been conditioned to. Provided we can learn from differences and they do not hurt us we tend to come around pretty quick and accept change well enough.

I would hazard a guess that the person this thread pertains to is not even unique in this world and that there are others out there that may even be able to help him find answers he seeks.

Thanks for the thread, I found it very interesting. One last thought regarding your friend and his depression. I heard a saying that has a ring of truth about it and perhaps you could share it.

"Depression is Anger turned inward!"

I would say your friend has turned his anger at those that chose to hurt him, incarcerate him and threaten him inward. He needs to redirect that anger back onto the people who did that to him, where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
reply to post by ldyserenity

Where is this other thread? can you link it?

I don't know if I read it here or Godlike or maybe online somewhere else I swear I read this entire story before though...Or I have amazing psychic premonition for trivial JUNK!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I would like to relay to you that this isnt how the government works. I know a lot of government regulations and how they deal with things through experience and a college degree.

I am going to have to call this story bogus .. either through a bald face lie ... or story manipulation with half-truths.

This man would be studied and literally kept in a dungeon inside a mountain and never released if this happened. They have no reason to let him go under any circumstance.

The government is very good at keeping secrets and it does very little relying on others.

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You tell the same yarn in this thread Weird things that happened to you as a child posted on 14-2-2011

But in that telling of the tale ...... you are the main protagonist not Thayer

I liked how you begun your piece of fiction ..... but you lost me quite early - from about the Aboriginal elder bit onwards ...... you were too eager Trevor and you got a bit clichéd in the rush.

edit on 4-1-2012 by UmbraSumus because: to correct spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

You tell the same yarn in this thread Weird things that happened to you as a child posted on 14-2-2011

But in that telling of the tale ...... you are the main protagonist not Thayer

I liked how you begun your piece of fiction ..... but you lost me quite early - from about the Aboriginal elder bit onwards ...... you were too eager Trevor and you got a bit cliqued in the rush.

OKAY!!! Thank you!!!!

Now I KNOW I am not going absolutely bozonkers!!!

I thought that I read this before. :/

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart
If he hadn't been threatened, mistreated, ostracized and beaten down, he might have met some genuine, caring individuals who could nurture his talents, encourage him personally, challenge him and even just help him to understand that for all the darkness in this corrupted world there is also the most compelling beauty, there is truth, mercy, justice and love.

god you make me wanna puke... he is not a delicate butterfly brutalized by this terrible world, he saw what mankind really is and that was enough to depress and abandon all hopes in mankind at all. I know one person almost exactly like him, its funny that he is also training people to something that may happen latter this year. You can say he is 'immortal' seeing how he survived motorbike accidents, falling off builds and what he describes as a terrible bacterial infection that made the doctors perplex of his recovering, to cite a few. But they are not really immortal, he describe himself as nuclear reactor in comparison to small battery (normal humans), and that gives you all kinds of power, mind reading, time control, all that I could witness fit the Op descriptions about his fried. He also says anyone can reach the same level though training. I won't even get in details, but what he talked about to me in the last 5 years or so, would give credibility to several 'conspiracy' theories, what is a personal surprise seeing how he doesn't like internet and much less forums like ats. The Freemasons wanted him in, he rejected and they said he would never get a job while refusing alignment with their forces, so they said would make the offer to his Father, don't need to say he got very rich and influential overnight. My friend really don't have a job, but he manages to live normally. Oh, he doesn't live in US, so you can say that NWO or Global government is already here.
edit on 4-1-2012 by nekomata111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Did I miss a general ATS thread dismemberment?...at least its not in the UFO forums.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sounds like the basis for the "Capt Jack Harkness" character from the Torchwood BBC series or the "Torchwood: Miracle Day" series on Starz.
Of course in fiction there can be a certain truth for the basis of many stories...
Very interesting story, I imagine he's not immortal but you'd have to take certain things into consideration if he were. Is he or does he age at all or is it slowly like a few years for every couple of decades?
It has been thought that people lived much longer in say Old Testament times due to genetics being less watered down so one's cells would renew themselves more efficiently then say a long line of inbred dogs who'd have an effective half-life of what a mixed-breed dog would have.
I would ask your friend what kind of accelerated healing he has on say a simple knife cut to the palm of the hand and compare it too yourself or someone else normal.
I can understand him being uneasy and distrustful since anyone who could be different would be taken advantage of for their gifts rather than be asked permission to help on their own... shame so many people are greedy for money and the need for their own Immortality at the cost of someone else's.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What happened next was although he bled out quickly he was still concious, he was amazed and scared. His heart had stopped yet he was still in his body.

Over the next 11 days..........

He new he could not leave the van as his neck had peeled open and you could see the jugular was completely severed.

He did not know what he could do.

He had run out of food , and mentioned that because of the damage was most uncomfortable with movement.

Trevor ...... mate !!

He had run out of blood - his heart had stopped beating and he had a huge open gash across his neck ........ I don`t think a rumbling in his tummy would of been a major concern at that point .

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I won't even get in details
reply to post by nekomata111

Gee; what a surprise! Give me a whole story about someone you know, very much the same as the OP and you wont go into detail. Uh huh. and I make you want to puke. LOL
If you want to see all the horrible evil things in the world and nothing else, that is your prerogative. I never said they do not exist, I simply expressed that while it seems to be the status quo, it is not the be all and end all. If you fail to see the beauty that exists in the world and all the good things; I pity you.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hello and thanks for sharing.

Have a few questions that, if you can spare the time to answer, would make the process of helping your friend move forward more clearer.
You mentioned he was a "falydimide baby", i think you mean "Thalidomide Baby", i will assume so.

At what age did he start to meditate? and how long after that did he venture into the Akashic records for the first time?

"Thalidomide baby"
Besides the scar on his neck, does he have any visible body malformations that could be considered birth defects caused by the thalidomide?

About his siblings

reply to post by ShadowScholar

His father was a nasty violent little man who was basically dragged of by his family after Thayer age 7 shot him with a small bore gun trying to kill him before he killed his siblings and mother, he saved his mother's life at least that day.

Are the siblings older? Where they born with any birth defects (Thalidomide)?
Are his siblings still alive? Do they also manifest any "abilities"?
Do they also meditate? At what age did they start?

What is fact on the following?

reply to post by daydoesez

Thayer used to work in the field of science, and created a few products that have since enabled him to retire young, freeing him from the need to work for the man...

reply to post by ElOmen

...the government have done some awful things to him, and I think he really just feels they have been most unfair, they will not let him work, they keep him on a pension so they know where he is...

Thanks for the time you spent sharing your story
Any further input is much appreciated

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

Go for the gold OP, I am sure you stand a chance of being the all time champ, you just need more practice,

Undead Trev's source for "baby trev changes a garbage truck tire all by himself"

Undead Trev's source for everything else

Its actually a decent movie, and it free on youtube, start forming your own superpower friend story here.

Undead Trevs other tall tale ---- He met this guy as well

but, that's not important as it has nothing to do with this story, and was written a few years ago,,,, although it works to define character, this isn't a courtroom .....................

This is a fraud perpetrated by a disturbed individual. It doesn't take a psychologist to see the inconsistencies in this story, as well as clear indications that the op is writing from his own viewpoint in several sentences.

PROOF OF FRAUD

The dead give away was when a poster asked if the "immortal" had heard of Garth Ennis, and the op was able to reply in just a few minutes that he had not, while stating a few minutes earlier that the op had to get in contact with him the next day, and will ask him some specific question. If the op was not in contact with him when the question was asked then how would the op know whether Mr.Immortal had heard of Garth Ennis or not ? They wouldn't be able to, and were clearly answering a question on his or should I say "their own" behalf. These small inconsistencies are shown throughout the rest of the thread over, and over, and in the end its obvious that the cake is LIE.
edit on 4-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hello again people, have just read what has been written since I was away, I have to go out shortly but would just like to make a comment, Although I have not spoken of who this person is, or we he currently resides, and totally understanding the skepticism, I am not a writer and I have not sourced this information from some movies or other tales, The inconsistincies pointed out are for a pretty obvious reason, that anyone with half a brain can work out.

That said, no matter what people think, this person exists and has survived what would seem impossible, why it has happened is up for debate and even my sanity or that I am trying to pull one over on you or am a narcissist that is getting my jollies,,,

Of course you will all think what you will, but this character Thayer is a real man, he does exist...you may go ahead and call me a liar, or him a liar, say he is schizo or what ever else you wish to call us.

I posted this looking for information, and I have obtained some which will be looked into. On that note I very much would like to thank the people that u2u'd me I will be looking into the above

No matter what beliefs you have, and no matter what you think of my op, Thayer IS a real and person and has gone through the experiences I mentioned. You may go ahead and think what you must, I understand.

The only thing I am dissapointed with is that I have not obtained more information, I kind of hoped I would...

I can only say if you allow your mind to open a bit you will realize there is much more going on than some might believe in this world,

Some may call me crazy, or a liar or whatever, sorry you are wrong...I can only hope that one day you will see the truth behind what I have said

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I don't know if the OP is telling the truth, or if their friend is telling the truth. I do know from personal experience that such things are possible. I had something similar happen to me when I was younger. I once lost most of the blood in my body, turned blue, felt my heart stop, and then... I didn't die. I got up and (for extremely complicated, boring, and teenagery reasons) ran away from home. As in I hiked all night on foot.

I had similar amounts of weirdness around me my whole life (oh yeah, that's unique here.
) and experienced a fair amount of violence that should have at best maimed me, to little effect.

So, I don't know if your friend is immortal. I don't know if one or both of you is lying or mad. But, I have indeed seen similar.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

He says he used to be a passivist, but know is a very angry hippy...lol

This seems to explain a lot....sounds like someone who did lots of '___' in a trailer park. How old is your friend?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join