It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Sounds like a lost starseed. A person spending his first incarnation on earth. Lol so he has the abilities we all have outside this physical prison. But dealing with our daily pain is too much for him. Cool story

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yea of course....why would you doubt him???

Seriously...if you have to even ask, then im sorry for your ignorance/gullibility

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'll be courteous....

Thankyou for wasting 2 minutes of my life reading your post....

Molly

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is obviously because he is made out of cast concrete.

It happens frequently in outback towns.

He'll die when the steel reinforcing rusts away and causes cracks.

- Some people will believe anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Everything dies buddy.

Typeo Negative - Everything dies

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
IMMORTAL? yes

DO I BELIEVE YOU? yes

His DNA is more unlocked than others, as everyone can achieve this through DNA activation. There's audio software that helps you meditate and unlock your potential and access more dimensions, such as th 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th dimensions. Now there was an US official stating that there was Extra Dimensional beings that deactivated their nukes and stated that they can manipulate Time and Matter. Your friend fits the description perfectly, and he is not alone.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexile
IMMORTAL? yes

DO I BELIEVE YOU? yes

His DNA is more unlocked than others, as everyone can achieve this through DNA activation. There's audio software that helps you meditate and unlock your potential and access more dimensions, such as th 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th dimensions. Now there was an US official stating that there was Extra Dimensional beings that deactivated their nukes and stated that they can manipulate Time and Matter. Your friend fits the description perfectly, and he is not alone.

Funny how people start believing people in what the government says when it involves crazy nonsense.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Chargeit because: doh!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

His name wouldn't be McCloud would it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i don't want to flame but there is way more to life than you think.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Where is this other thread? can you link it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit Funny how people start believing people in the from the government when it involves crazy nonsense.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If your friend is real, then i think I'm in love with him

just kidding but he sounds awesome!
edit on 4-1-2012 by shadow12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nexile

Your video didn't show up. But I'm not saying that extra dimensions are impossible. I'm just saying that the idea that we can manipulate them is way more then i'm willing to accept. Also using the possible existence of extra dimensions to back this guys claim isn't really using your best judgement.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It sounds delusional. I doubt very much that the events went as described by your friend... But i dont think you would believe that. I glad that "your friend" is ready to talk about their delusions.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, let us look at what we have here.......Youre friend is NOT an angel from God or else he would be spending his days and nights doing things that defies the laws of physics FOR OTHERS, and not only for himself......He couldnt be Satan incarnate, because then he'd be out doing bad stuff to others.......Hmmmm??? That leaves me with NO explaination. Since I firmly believe that only one man existed that actually defied death by His own strength, I'm calling this a mystery.....but I WILL NOT call you nor him a liar, because who am I to make that judgement........it's a mystery

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

It is very possible to manipulate other dimensions as the same is happening to our dimension from others, IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ok. Ok, wait! I got it!! .......awww, nah, that couldnt be it, nevermind......still a mystery.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Whether this is true or not, I do not regret reading your story. Sounds like a plot right out of a good sci fi novel. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is why i love ATS ! I KNOW the story is not true but i enjoyed .. star and flag

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I know I'm a bit of a cynic, but why exactly is what he says so believable? Maybe he is just off his nut? It's a good story, but honestly I don't think it is anything more than that.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join