It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I pasted this from wordpad and have lost the paragraphs for some reason so I do apologize if it is hard to read.I understand that what I am going to speak of seems quite speculative, and have no intent on getting into a debate on the reality of what I speak of, I know that the person I speak of is real and what I will mention are facts...
I have wanted to make this thread for some time, although was not sure I would be able to get him to agree to me posting this online...he agreed with some reservation.
I met a man a number of years ago, feeling straight away there was something different about him, and have become friends as much as someone can with him, as he tends to choose being alone. This man has survived physical death.
I wasn't sure how to start, so I asked him when it was that he first noticed that there was something unusual going on in his life.
I suppose it will be easier to give him a name to make things easier, so I call him Thayer
His grandfather was the first to notice. He told a story of when Thayer was 2 years of age. His grandfather was a garbage collector and was trying to replace a flat tyre on his truck, but was having trouble getting the tyre off. Thayer used to follow his grandfather around every chance he got and was told to hang around while he went into the shed to find something to lever the stubborn nuts.
When he returned, excitedly Thayer told him he had fixed the problem. Grandfather laughed at first until he realized this boy who was not as tall as the tyre had actually removed and replaced the the tyre and it was ready to go.
Amazed he realized there was something special going on here, and introduced Thayer to an Aboriginal elder who took Thayer under his wing and taught him many secrets, until after 5 years of this his mother stopped him from any longer spending time with him.
As a child, Thayer was years ahead of his classmates. He grasped new ideas easily and was always keen to learn. At 9 he realized that he needed to dumb himself down when speaking as he had a better grasp of English than most adults yet many times was singled out for his unusual ability to say and do things that blew peoples minds, unable to grasp what he was doing they would find it very confronting so would sadly find it easier to just shut it out and ignore the boy as much as possible.
By this time Thayer was desperate to just fit in but found it nearly impossible.
He realized he could hear peoples thoughts. He realized he could squeeze a persons heart and make it stop. He realized he could access different areas of reality most had no idea of. He has told me many things that happened I would like to speak of but for the sake of room will try to cut this down. Will mention more if folk have an interest.
When Thayer was 19 he was hit by a car doing 110kph. He was deep in the bush and it was 3 hours before an ambulance turned up. He tells me the medics freaked as he was a real mess. Massive blood loss and many broken bones. The doctors were amazed how quickly he recovered.
After numerous events the government (some within) noticed him.
They tried to close him down, forcing him on massive amounts of medications and basically tried to give him a chemical labotomy.
They did many awful things to him, until he felt he could no longer live within the confines they put him in.
He decided to end his life. He cut his throat so badly he completely severed the main artery on the left side of his neck and of course should have died within seconds. He was in a caravan at the time and alone.
What happened next was although he bled out quickly he was still concious, he was amazed and scared. His heart had stopped yet he was still in his body. Many thoughts crossed his mind, had he trapped himself in the caravan as a punishment to his spirit for the act of suicide.
Over the next 11 days he was visited by what he says were good and bad spirits making offers, although will not mention what they were.
He new he could not leave the van as his neck had peeled open and you could see the jugular was completely severed. He did not know what he could do. He had run out of food, and mentioned that because of the damage was most uncomfortable with movement.
On the 11th day the caravan park owner came a knocking wanting rent money. He slipped him his bank card, giving him the number to access his money, said he was sick and wanted to be left alone.
A couple of hours later the police turned up, forcing him to open the van.
Seeing him and the state of the van, (that is alot of blood) he was taken through a back entrance of a hospital to have his neck taken care of. The doctor did not want to touch him. He could see clearly that this man should not be alive and was freaking, Eventually just sewing up the exterior of the neck.
He was then taken somewhere underground, stripped naked and kept in a small cell. He was kept there for about 3 months in which time his treatment was most degrading.
After many meetings, he was allowed back to his life, but under strict conditions.
He mentions one of the people he met in these meetings was a lady that to him looked like she could be 300 years old.
His mind was reeling, he was having trouble understanding what it all meant, although he says that there was a part of him that always new that he would survive physical death.
He has numerous unusual skills. Some he will mention and some he doesn't.
He can manipulate time, he can what I can only call step into someones soul and know the truth of them. Having known him for a number of years I have seen him do some astonishing things.
Before the neck incident, he had tried to overdoes by taking 90000 mg of Chlorpromazine. He was found the next day unconcious and was very surprised to survive such a high dose. Although he says suicide is a big step he felt he had never fit in and didn't belong in this world.
He felt like this earth was a very dark and unhealthy place, and would never even try to understand. He always felt alone. Is not a loner, although is mostly recluse because of agreements made with certain high government people to not show his abilities in front of people.
Some of his abilities are pretty scary, and although the rumours of him say many awful things, I have found most are unfounded. He loves the bush, and can survive quite well alone. He is a gentle man but also very bitter with some of the things that people think of him and some of things that have been done to him by government to hide the truth of an amazing and totally misunderstood individual.
He says he used to be a passivist, but know is a very angry hippy...lol
I find him highly intelligent and open minded, if not somewhat depressed. He has given up on the idea of suicide, and looks at the world as a very dark place, like his own personal and eternal hell.
I don't know if he is immortal, and he says he does not know either. Although he does say he believes he is here for a reason. I find this creature most perplexing and realize that there is much more to him than he says.
He has agreed to answer question that might be put forward and cares little for negative judgements made, knowing where such things come from. He can see right down into the deepest depths of people and realizes all to well where such things come from.
This is my first thread, I would ask people to be decent and courteous but having been around here for a while realize that is too much to ask of some people.....

edit on 5-1-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: move to hoax forum

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
short answer, yes.
edit on 3-1-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
In my unprofessional opinion:NO, No he is not

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow all sounds so unbelievable but somehow I get the feeling this is true..surprised he wasnt in stand Leeds superhumans...thanks for posting the story really interesting!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Immortal no, full of it yes

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Are you sure your friend tells you the truth about everything?

Sorry but I have to say
Not Immortal.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Immortal, NO.

Imaginative, YES.

But I might have been more convinced if you had taken the time to fix the paragraphs so this wasn't so hard to read. I gave up about halfway and just skimmed after that.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
have you tried killing him to see what all the hype is about?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

It is hard to believe, I totally understand that...there are only a few people that know this about him, it is not something he advertises, he is worried about the threats to his family by certain people high in government...his family know, and a few friends that know him well, after spending some time with him it is hard to deny at least some of what he has told me, he knows things about me he has know way of knowing, and I have seen him do some bizarre things. simply mind boggling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Accidents happen

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
he is

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Lol I tend not to go around killing people usually, and seriously I know him well enough not to try...I can understand the people saying he is just full of it, their reality is their own and some simply cannot conceive of such a thing being a reality, I know different.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have a question for your friend, if you would be so kind as to pass it along. Just for my own curiosity and confirmation, would you ask your friend to give you my name (just the first) and then post it here? I have no idea if he is capable of such a thing without being in my presence, but then again why couldn't he if he can just step into someone's soul as you put it.

And I'm not trying to be insulting, as if he were some parlor magician, I'd just like to see if this is the real McCoy. I read a post of yours on another thread that mentioned this Thayer and have been intrigued by the idea of this immortal man.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ask him if he from the highlands of Scotland and if he has a sword fetish........

If he says yes, then head removal from the neck may be his solution......

I very much doubt he is anything more than a little creative though.
edit on 3/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

You sure your "friend" isn't just manipulative and dishonest?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev

Lol I tend not to go around killing people usually, and seriously I know him well enough not to try...I can understand the people saying he is just full of it, their reality is their own and some simply cannot conceive of such a thing being a reality, I know different.

i'm not saying the story isn't true or anything like that, on the contrary i'm just curious as if you have any proof to validate your question, present the facts and we will give our honest opinions.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
very interesting topic, seems a bit far fetched but who am I to judge? if he is indeed immortal gotta say that is pretty sweet.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

I know it sounds lame, but he says he can do distances, but has to at least know the person. Generally a new person has to be close...I do know a lady that has known Thayer all his life and she says he has turned up and was visible to her at a most inconvenient time.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

In reality, how the hell do I know? But I have said it at the funeral of friends, relatives, and the occasional veteran. If you remember what was special about someone, why they made an impression on you, then they never really die. Their life remains as long as they are remembered by those who loved or respected them. That makes all of us potentially immortal.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
From what I understand, the word 'Kangaroo' means 'I don't know', because when white men asked the aboriginals 'what is THAT?', the aboriginals sense of humor was to say to the stupid white men 'I don't know', and thus since, the Kangaroo is called the Kangaroo.

How true is this? I don't know.

It was told me as an illustration of the Australian Aboriginals general sense of humor in telling tales, and playing pranks on stupid white people.

Whatever the case, I suspect you're getting told a tale.

I sincerely and respectfully doubt your 'friend' is immortal.

If, however, you have experience, or evidence to the contrary, or at least to the exceptional, then, cool. Thumbs up.

edit on 4-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join