It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What does he think is going to happen on Dec 21, 2012?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
We are all immortal. Our souls just go from new vessel to vessel.

You're pal however is what we call a fantasist and these people wait patiently for gullible people who will believe anything to enter their lives so that they can be treated like a big shot by them by lying about usually silly stuff. Me and my friend used to do this at school with younger kids for jokes and made our web of lies more and more wacky each time. Good fun, but I didn't know it worked on non - children or as we call them 'full-sizes'.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

ok. sorry man but your creeping me out.
I don't know what to think on this one.
I always keep an open mind, but.......

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Amazing! I believe that your friend is very special. Not sure if he's immortal since his mortality hasn't been scrutinized under a microscope yet. For the most part, we're not qualified to answer questions about your friend because we only know the simple details of life from a simple perspective. Our limitations keep most from believing in the far-fetched, even when we think we're wise/smart/enlightened. Tell your friend that some of us get him. As usual, the ones that don't aren't expected to.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiricusTheoricus

ok. sorry man but your creeping me out.
I don't know what to think on this one.
I always keep an open mind, but.......

The more I back-read this thread, and the replies...

I'm sorry but it's the truth -- we all chose to be here. Well, that's somewhat of a simplified understatement, but it's essentially the truth. It's hard to explain unless you have an open mind.

For him to be "angry" with "Gods" for placing himself here raises a red flag. I gave this OP the benefit of the doubt, and I still do. However, for someone to have been "so special" and have witnessed the things he has -- no malice should be placed upon others.

The truth is within. It has always been and always will be. If you are brave and ask the right questions, you'll find it. You may not like what you find, and if your mental fortitude isn't hardy enough, you'll go insane.

I look at so-called "crazy" people with empathetic understanding. They just can't deal with the truth they've been shown/allowed to see. For some, it's flashes of other lives, voices ... for others, it's a full-on-revelation that leads to a complete melt-down and a violent Grand Theft Auto outburst.

We hide the truth from ourselves, it's part of the pandora's box that was created in the sea of never beginning. We're not supposed to see Santa, it ruins the mystery.

Once you crack the puzzle you know what happens? Nothing. One either goes insane, perhaps their memory of it is wiped (die) or they somehow are forced to live within the constrains of 3-dimensional bodies, knowing the truth but not able to do anything with it. Yet.
edit on 5-1-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Hello I believe your friend is the most Wonderful and Beautiful living being on the planet.

First post ever
= )

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You must become to be the one that understands that you too will be at his same level. Only time separates you and him, but also nothing in reality does. We are all alotted 729 reincarnations in order to master every single power of the mind that you can imagine. Teleportation, Levitation, Clairaudiance, clairvoyance, invisibility, telekenisis, telepathy, asrtral travel, etc. I believe he is from a much higher level planet such as a level 8. Many, during this special time in our Galaxy have chosen prior to their incarnating into their bodies to live on this level 1. I myself am on my 89th reincarnation and am one of the few earthling that have lived that many. I don't have any powers unless I reawaken them soon.

It is also possible that all his powers were transmuted to him by that aboriginal and that he is just a regular human being. Keep in mind that there are a lot of beings, in order to graduate to a hermaphrodite body and they must complete certain missions or pass certain final tests back on this level.The test I think your friend has to pass only he may know it deep within the confines of his mind he must surrender to what the angelic race calls the Great Spirit. Does he, even with his immense powers realize where that energy is derived from? One must become the one that understands that even if all the powers the ones above and beyound those that can be held within the human vehicle, would he surrender the ego and merge his soul into what they call the ethereal ocean.

That is the only true power worth gaining. The power to merge at will with ones soul with Gods. Ones survival instinct is so ingrained in our being that the ego believes it is its own source of its own power. Have your friend read Thiaoouba. It was written by a fellow Australian. He needs to view his life from the macrocosm and see his life in the bigger scale. His mission if what you say is true will be a grand scale. The Thiaooubans would say that we must all share our knowledge. From my vantage point. He can teach them to certain initiates. Many are awakening with the powers that we had developed over many past lives such as those we would have learned on Atlantis and Lemuria.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I assume he realizes that humans are malleable, that nothing really means anything,
and that humanity as a whole can only advance towards certain goals if
it is propelled there by a common will, at the moment it is the Illuminati will,
it could also be, ehum... a King's will?

An immortal is the perfect candidate to lead humanity into Utopia,
the God King can lead us through generations into a new era,
under his supervision we cannot fail. Under death worshiping pagans
who eat people and molest children like the Illuminati do, not so much....

He should consider this option, it is his destiny after all,
if he hasn't realized the meaning of life by now he's wasting his gift.

By the way, yes, the means do justify the ends.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Well you see, it was a trick question.

If he can scar, it means he is not immortal.

Furthermore, it means your silly tale about bleeding out and living without blood is false, because if you form scars, then you WILL die.

cool story bro, but a lie.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

You tell the same yarn in this thread Weird things that happened to you as a child posted on 14-2-2011

But in that telling of the tale ...... you are the main protagonist not Thayer

I liked how you begun your piece of fiction ..... but you lost me quite early - from about the Aboriginal elder bit onwards ...... you were too eager Trevor and you got a bit clichéd in the rush.

edit on 4-1-2012 by UmbraSumus because: to correct spelling

I was enjoying the story until you ruined it. lol Good research. I can be gullible sometimes but now I understand the knee-jerk skepticism some people have.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nexile

I've never heard of this DNA manipulation...can you direct me to a informative site to read about this or can you discuss in better detail for me please??? Thank you

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Have him explain what happens when he manipulates Time?

Can he open a portal into Time and travel to other places?

Has he ever tried to communicate with insects?

Ribbit

Ps: Does he have any tattoos? Like a Hangman's Symbol with a Swastika hanging from it, on his ankle? He sure sounds like a friend of mine from down under.

edit on 5-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Undead,

What's good? Welcome to ATS and hope you find this place to be helpful and informative!

I've read through this entire thread and have determined the following :

Is he immortal? No, just a superhuman who happens to be invincible, unbreakable and unstoppable! Tell him others exists as I somewhat am one myself and at times can't stand it as it is very testing and trying and does tend to drive one to the edge and right on over. It's like he's being constantly groomed for something grand!

Has elements of The Australian Ministry of Defence imprisoned him against his will? No, he was not under the custody of Her Majesty's Military but external geofinancial elements whose intent is to take over the world by killing 6 Billion people!

Is he looney? Certainly not!

I've fallen at least 10 floors or better on roughly 20 - 50 times, been ran over, was attached to a harness and slammed into the side of a building, been jumped by groups of 10 or more on like 50 different occasions and won each and every confrontation! Ever seen the movie with Nicholas Cage, "Next"? The scene where he gets shot at while dipping back and at the end he elbows dude in his nose? Done that!

The best advice I can issue seeing how I've been under some type of constant surveillance since late 1980's when I was a kid. For what, this site will never know of (yet, LOL!) is to stay off the radar and do not become a problem to law enforcement and if his assistance is required then help out. No problems with law enforcement of the court system, as long as he stays out of trouble he should be good. This is important as this will help a not to be named entity identify who's good or who's not.Stay out of trouble you're good, become a PITA to Government, the community, courts and law enforcement and you're not.

Reassure him that very soon the balance tips and when TSHTF that his as with my assistance will be required as we can usually remain clear, cool headed and calm during times of chaos and are usually those that others turn to to help maintain some sort of structure and civil order. I wouldn't be surprised if his iq is north of 175 or even higher as the most intelligent are typically the oddest grouping of our "advanced species"! He's witnessed things that very few even either know about or get to see! Tell him to record everything and to keep it somewhere neutral.

Tell him to enjoy the ride and help others as that'll boost his spirit and confidence.

edit on 5-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Nice find my friend.

I think the Mods should be alerted and this thread place in the Hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnJetson

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

You tell the same yarn in this thread Weird things that happened to you as a child posted on 14-2-2011

But in that telling of the tale ...... you are the main protagonist not Thayer

I liked how you begun your piece of fiction ..... but you lost me quite early - from about the Aboriginal elder bit onwards ...... you were too eager Trevor and you got a bit clichéd in the rush.

edit on 4-1-2012 by UmbraSumus because: to correct spelling

I was enjoying the story until you ruined it. lol Good research. I can be gullible sometimes but now I understand the knee-jerk skepticism some people have.

Thanx John. Wish I'd read this tid-bit before posting my heart-felt thoughts. I wish you peace, joy, and a healthy outlet for your creative energy, Mr. Undead. I'd hoped your story was true.
edit on 5-1-2012 by planchester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Beautiful story I loved it, tell your friend to not be upset it sounds like his already from 4th or 5th density possibly higher. His abilities are in tune with what you said. Tell him Christ Michael has given him these abilities earlier for a reason. Not be worried of the illuminati run government agencies. He has the power of ascendent individual. Tell your friend to contact tolec for the andromeda council, you will find how to contact them through them and Andre lambert from exopotics. He sounds like an amazing Australian. Get him to read the Urantia book it may help him remember who may be. Tell him not to be worried.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

That was a stupid comment mate give him a chance

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I do have a couple of questions for this man.

Does he realize that he is a being of light?

Does he know about alchemy?

and does he know about ORME?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't have evidence. But I can tell from the way you write, that this person does not exist and your simply making up a story for entertainment purposes, either that or your only telling us half the truth.

edit on 5-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I`m under the assumption this friend is actually you.
It doesn`t matter though if it makes it easier for you to do it this way.

If this really is a friend then I would say I do believe you and your friend are telling the truth but only because you both believe it to be so. Having said that I don`t think your friend is of stable mind, there was a lot there that touched on this aside from the story; medication, suicide attempts. Suicide is considered a crime in some places and as such they do lock you up. This is wrong and to an already troubled person it can cause even more conspirital type thinking where authorities are against you, as do the terrible drugs they put you on. Then there was that bizarre statement I can`t quote because of the amount of text in the opening post: `he can squeeze somebody`s heart in his mind and kill them`.
What does that mean?

edit on 5-1-2012 by violet because: spelling

edit on 5-1-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join