It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
CNN New Hampshire GOP poll

47% | Romney
17% | Paul
13% | Huntsman, Jr.
10% | Santorum
09% | Gingrich

Looks fake... we've seen these fake polls before somewhere... oh that's right it was on CNN.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
John McCain will now travel to New Hampshire to endorse Mitt Romney.

link   
Well I guess this is the end of the world. It's 2012 after all. Nice knowing you all...

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by eLPresidente

You are assuming that the GOP base will support Ron Paul if he wins the nomination.

Here is the problem with Ron Paul...his base won't support the GOP candidate if it isn't Ron Paul, and the GOP base won't support Ron Paul if he is the candidate.

Newt is the biggest cheerleader for the GOP and he said he would never vote for Ron Paul. Donald Trump already said he would run as third party if Ron Paul gets the nomination....this would split the vote just as much as Ron Paul running third party.

In short...the Republicans are screwed either way...and Obama is in a very good spot.

My toughts exactly, I could not have broken this down any better myself... Unfortunately Ron paul is doomed to failure either way even if he gets the nomination or not. There is no way real strict conservatives and Catholics will support he's views on the legalization of drugs either... It is a shame tho, he is the last light of hope on the horizon.

link   
Breaking news. . .

McCain is going to endorse Romney in NH.

If I were Romney, I'd tell him (McCain) to shut the heck up!

ETA; Misoir beat me to it.

edit on 3-1-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Well I guess this is the end of the world. It's 2012 after all. Nice knowing you all...

I would laugh at this, but if anyone but Paul is in office we may well be looking at WW3.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That's nice losers always endorse losers.

McCain supporting Romney that is going to go over well 2 RINOS.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

I would laugh at this, but if anyone but Paul is in office we may well be looking at WW3.

Yes i agree , all joking aside.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
From the uk this is kind of meh news to me.However just laid eyes on Rick Sanitorium......are you serious really?

He looks like one of thoese slimy creeps from an imfomercial.He just thanked "God".If our pri minister did that people would die laughing!

Hilarious
edit on 3-1-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
Here something to indicate voter fraud... from "Watch the vote"

The MSM is saying that Polk county has gone to Romney...how the hard data doesn't back it up.

Polk County

Ron Paul at 839 votes...Mitt Romney at 656.

Smell the vote fraud in the morning!

edit on 3-1-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

I don't know what you are looking at...but Romney did win Polk county.

iowacity.patch.com...

Mitt Romney - 6240
Ron Paul - 4948
Rick Santorum - 4735
Newt Gignrich - 2797

Polk county is a big place...maybe your source was only showing partial results.

But if it makes you sleep better...go ahead and call it fraud

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So what about this announcement??
OIC, its only one of the counties.....but let this county bring us HOPE!!
edit on 3-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
CNN New Hampshire GOP poll

47% | Romney
17% | Paul
13% | Huntsman, Jr.
10% | Santorum
09% | Gingrich

Change since late December

+5% | Santorum
0% | Romney
0% | Paul
0% | Huntsman, Jr.
-3% | Gingrich

edit on 1/3/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

And Santorum is surging in NH as well.

By the end of the week...I think those numbers change even more...I don't think anyone can touch Romney...but 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are going to shuffle around.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestino
My toughts exactly, I could not have broken this down any better myself... Unfortunately Ron paul is doomed to failure either way even if he gets the nomination or not. There is no way real strict conservatives and Catholics will support he's views on the legalization of drugs either... It is a shame tho, he is the last light of hope on the horizon.

Not only the conservatives and Catholics -- women weren't voting for him, either. At least this was what I saw on the CNN exit poll spreadsheet earlier this evening. We'll see what the finals said.

link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

What about it?

link   
]**ENOUGH**

The political trolling and baiting is really tiresome, outdated and unnecessary.

Regardless of who wins whatever election we are having at the present moment, there is NO need to be rude, condescending and attempt to bait other members into inflamattory arguments.

Any such posts moving forward will be removed as political trolling; continued violations will result in posting bans.

~Tothetenthpower
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Santorum 29,662 25%
Romney 29,657 25%

98% Reporting.

Funny how Santorum has been speaking but Romney hasn't or did i miss Romney speak?

edit on 3-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I love Rick Santorum’s speech, it is fantastic. He speaks with passion, from the heart, and believes in focusing on manufacturing; something everyone else ignores. Where are the Democrats for the Blue Collar Americans? They left all of them behind and only talk about them when it comes to election time. The Republicans do not care about us, Democrats do not care about us, but at least this guy’s speeches focus on the issue of manufacturing.

Does this mean I support him now? No, his foreign policy is too extreme for a non – interventionist such as myself. But at least someone is talking about the important issues. Without a return of a strong manufacturing base there will be no growing Middle Class and the ability to climb the socio – economic latter will continue to drop.

Also, he quoted my favorite writer/poet at the beginning of his speech.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know why the vote count for Ron Paul keeps going up and down?
Why down?

link   
Every GOP candidate has also made an effort (almost coordinated effort) this last week to express a deep concern over how Ron Paul's foreign policy is dangerous, and how he will never get the nomination. I sometimes wonder even if Ron Paul did lead polls and won Caucasus, that his GOP opponents would probably endorse Obama before him.

link   
reply to post by Misoir

I can't stand Santorum...I'd prefer Paul over Santorum.

He is such a smug and arrogant man...him, Newt and Bachman are the only 3 that I really really dislike personally out of the GOP candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join