It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sonnny1

Romney is the only one who has a shot of beating Obama and i can bet their support is based on the fact the want Obama out of office doesn't really have anything to do with their views.

The same thing happened in 2008 anyone but Bush.

Romney has no shot at all. The only one who can win in 2012 is Ron Paul, as most Ron Paul supporters won't support anyone else.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
something just flashed across the top of the screen on fox..all i saw was "finish in third place".. probably a glitch? hmm..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
with only 3 top-tier candidates the media will have no choice than letting people know Ron Paul's message, and interviewing his supporters etc

I have high hopes for the future

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Paul couldn't even win Iowa and Obama is more liked than Romney or Santorum and Paul can win?

Not hardly.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
It kind of creeps me out that Romney can smile and talk at the same time.

Ok...now I'm off to bed....5 votes :shk:

Thats five Republicans or five Democrats that didnt vote............

Then again,there are many ways to spin it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Has this been posted?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
It kind of creeps me out that Romney can smile and talk at the same time.

Ok...now I'm off to bed....5 votes :shk:

Thats five Republicans or five Democrats that didnt vote............

Then again,there are many ways to spin it.

This should be a lesson to all those on ATS who say that voting doesn't matter.

It does. And in a big way.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
and what is this hoopla about a "truck" (as "reported by AP") that is coming from Ames and that's why we don't know the final vote? i thought the individual talliers had to phone in the votes to the secret location? ugh/

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Paul couldn't even win Iowa and Obama is more liked than Romney or Santorum and Paul can win?

Not hardly.

Bull. The election was held in a "secret location", add in media censorship and he still gets well over 20,000 votes in back water, neo con/so con territory of Iowa.

Romney and the rest of them are unelectable. They couldn't beat there way out of a wet paper bag and their funding shows. If Ron Paul doesn't win the Republican Party is finished. It will cease to exist beyond this and the next election cycle.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ron Paul did well. 4 points under the establishment goldenboy and the last media propped candidate. If this isn't a positive for 'the people' then I don't know what is.

Are we still a 'fringe minority'?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What?

The election was held in a "Secret location" funny how 100,000 people just voted

Media Censorship when it was on every major news network including the internet and CSPAN.

Neocon orgins are from the left and yet that "backwater" are right wingers.

Paul is "unelectable" and the dude could not even begin to raise 1 billion to run agianst obama.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

This is exactly what happened before the people walked into vote ron paul would have probably pulled around 50% then they swayed peoples minds by trash talking him while they were there..... On top of that I think their needs to be a recount because I would put every penny in my pocket that RP won most of those votes with almost a landslide..... This will happen all the way to presidency and we will watch America burn just like Rome....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

What?

The election was held in a "Secret location" funny how 100,000 people just voted

Media Censorship when it was on every major news network including the internet and CSPAN.

Paul is "unelectable" and the dude could not even begin to raise 1 billion to run agianst obama.

www.opensecrets.org...

Enough said. Romney is corporate scum, no different then Obama. The only difference between Romney and Obama is skin color. Then again for some people that is the only difference that counts. Me? I prefer substance.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well im off to bed so I can go to work and pay for more nation building. Good night Patriots.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

What?

P.S

What Republican raised a billion dollars? I know Ron Paul raised several million over the last year or so. Also, the votes where counted, tabulated in a secret location is what I meant, and assumed it would be interpreted as since it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE!

Romney has zero chance of winning period. He is just a soulless psychopath.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Prefer substance from a guy who preaches Constitution and law and praises those who break the law when it doesn't suit their needs(Wikileaks,Assange,Manning,OWS) to name a few then goes around calling people he "dislikes" gay haters and muslim haters even tho other religions are persecuted in this country can't remember the last time anyone who "hates" right wingers ever defended a Christian or for that fact can't remember the last time any right winger "hater" ever came to the defense of Isreals right to exist.

Oh and then they come to defend Iran and the same breath condemn Isreal.

Paul has no substance a 30 year congressional career is proof of that.

edit on 4-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ms Bachmann, a Minnesota congresswoman, finished sixth, and urged voters not to let the media anoint a Republican nominee based on the Iowa results.
WELL she would say that.........ha ha ha .

Ron Paul not sitting in the white house at the end , should be a massive wake up call , to all the young Paul supporters, that the status quo has no intention of changing , the American electorate are sleepwalking into the greatest war show on earth to come........not good people , not good.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The election wasn't in secret, the votes were counted in secret. You guys fail at facts. There are a bunch of ways it could have illegally been duped, the establishment neocon talk radio said they weren't going to let him win, they came right out and said it. They paid bachmann and huntsman voters to vote santorumm or romney, they didn't check ID's at many polling stations, and most likely a thousand other little dirty tricks. And that "unelectable" man has done better vs. Obama in almost all of the major scientific polls than any other establishment rhino dirtbag.

Because he hasn't lobbied for support in congress and got support grassroots, without involving money, he's all of the sudden a bad guy? He's been the most consistent congressmen in history, and has predicted all of our problems, and anyone with half a brain can see what is going on in global politics and global economics, and who the big players are, and that obama, romney and santorum will just be more puppets for the banking cartel, and the only candidate that is talking common sense solutions and would be heralded by the founding fathers is unelectable? If our population is that stupid, then this country deserves to crash and burn, along with the rest of the world for letting tyrants and power-tripping demons like Gingrich and Obama commit mass murder. I'm sorry if you are so brainwashed that you can't see how the global financial system has been systematically destroyed and a post-industrial and eventually global government being put in its place, then you either have been watching too much football or have the IQ of a lab rat.
edit on 1/4/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Fact Ron Paul won the Iowa caucus, they trash talked him almost the entire time, Fact far more people called in and praised paul more than any other candidate, Fact RP won with votes but they did everything they could to change those numbers around to make it look like it was a close race... Don't believe me check the pollings 2 days before the caucus and see where Santorum was at

edit on 4-1-2012 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Polls oh yeah talk radio says blah.

and if Paul won none of that bs would have been said but nope Paul didn't win it was rigged.

Nothing new there said same old some and dance from "conspiracy theorists" their guy didn't win and it was fraud!

Yawn.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join