It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by korathin

Prefer substance from a guy who preaches Constitution and law and praises those who break the law when it doesn't suit their needs(Wikileaks,Assange,Manning,OWS) to name a few then goes around calling people who "dislikes" gay haters and muslim haters even tho other religions are persecuted in this country can't remeber the last time anyone who "hates" right wingers ever defended a Christian or for that fact can't remember the last time any right winger "hater" ever came to the defense of Isreals right to exist.

Oh and then they come to defend Iran and the same breath condemn Isreal.

Paul has no substance a 30 year congressional career is proof of that.

Nice how you reinterpret the "law" to suite your desires of it. What Manning did was a crime, what Assange and Wikileaks did wasn't(one they aren't even American's). It is called the 1st Amendment. And most of the stuff wikileaks revealed only caused problems because it was stuff the government was hiding to save it's own neck. Stuff that should of been told from the get-go instead of hidden.

And your incoherent rant at the end? Something about Christian's, something about Israel and something about Iran.

This is why neo cons shouldn't think too much.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo I know you don't like RP and I respect your opinion but you have to be pretty blind not to see the days numbers leading up to the caucus and then see a Santorum super surge out of nowhere..... I dont know about you man.....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by neo96

The election wasn't in secret, the votes were counted in secrets. You guys fail at facts. There are a bunch of ways it could have illegally been duped, the establishment neocon talk radio said they weren't going to let him win, they came right out and said it. They paid bachmann and huntsman voters to vote santorumm or romney, they didn't check ID's at many polling stations, and most likely a thousand other little dirty tricks. And that "unelectable" man has done better vs. Obama in almost all of the major scientific polls than any other establishment rhino dirtbag.

Come on man.

Im a Ron Paul supporter but lets face facts.

Other then the media agenda.

Romney took the faithful GOP.
Santorum took the faithful GOP Evangelical vote.
The rest fought over everything else.

The rest that didnt vote, let Dr. Paul down.

Simple.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

How do you explain Santorum coming from absolutely nowhere, then? Do the pre-caucus polls mean nothing? And he's also gotten a 400-500% increase in donations in the past week, doesn't that seem a little fishy? I bet all of that money could've been put to use real quick.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

If what is said in this video is true, I don't understand why more people are up not up in arms about this. Why does anyone get to decide for everyone whether Ron Paul is good for our country or not?? Why can't people just cast a vote, without fraud if possible, and most votes wins? Wishful thinking I guess but where were these people that are so scared of Ron Paul when the Patriot Act was being signed? When we went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan?
When the TSA started their own Pedo Bear club? The economy? Etc...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

LOL, my brother. Good nite and sweet dreams! May you awake tomorrow with renewed enthusiasm for the good Doctor, as I hope all will.

It's not over and just the beginning. May tomorrow provide us with plenty of Ron Paulites uploaded videos from the different precincts, which will show he won the actual count.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Nice how you reinterpret the "law" to suite your desires of it

Haven't leaked classified materials and broke military code of justice or any other law.

It is called the 1st Amendment.

Not hardly thats like saying i have the right to go to your home and steal everything on your computer and post it on some website for the world to see because i don't like its content.

And most of the stuff wikileaks revealed only caused problems because it was stuff the government was hiding to save it's own neck.

There is not one single civilian or serviceman or foreigner who gets to make that call anyone who thinks that well they are not god or the potus or congressman.

And your incoherent rant at the end? Something about Christian's, something about Israel and something about Iran.

Yep the classic personal attack because you do not like what i have to say blame someone else for your failure of reading and comprehension.

This is why neo cons shouldn't think too much.

Another personal attack and word usage from someone who has no clue of the word meaning which means we are done here if that is all you got move on to some else have better things to do.
edit on 4-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
From poster FreeAmericaNow on infowars.com

Ron Paul was winning at 40% precinct reported. After that, the Des Moine Iowa Register live feed went down and Ron Paul slowly moves into third and remains there the entire time while Romney and Santorum are neck and neck the remainder of the count. Also right when the live feed went down, Obama comes on to encourage people not to forget him. And everything goes to crap from there. FIXED ANYONE?? Let’s see, live feed going down, then Obama comes on to make his announcement (which is the Global elite’s signal to the GOP to start fixing the votes). It’s all right there. RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED!!!

He has a point...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Its past midnight and Im still watching CNN....and there are 4 votes....FOUR VOTES between Santorum and Romney...wow, just wow., with 99% reporting

Is this the closest for 1st its ever been in Iowa?

vs
edit on 4-1-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Who are you supporting in the primary now Neo?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

How do you explain Santorum coming from absolutely nowhere, then? Do the pre-caucus polls mean nothing? And he's also gotten a 400-500% increase in donations in the past week, doesn't that seem a little fishy? I bet all of that money could've been put to use real quick.

Because MANY Iowans hadnt decided,and voted today.

You do know this was the same argument people talked about when Mike Huckabee came out of nowhere?

Do you know how much money the GOP Evangelical base has?

Polls mean nothing! Dr.Paul is happy with third place. You should too.

The media? Thats a whole entire beast.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

Because MANY Iowans hadnt decided,and voted today.

You do know this was the same argument people talked about when Mike Huckabee came out of nowhere?

Do you know how much money the GOP Evangelical base has?

Polls mean nothing! Dr.Paul is happy with third place. You should too.

The media? Thats a whole entire beast.

Im not happy with a scam. You shouldnt be either.

Santorum comes out of no where in the past 8 hours in their "secret room"? Yeah. I got a bridge to sell you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

So....................

WHY isnt Dr. Paul SCREAMING rigged,but ONLY his supporters?

link   

The "secret " location is out as Fox and CNN have live shots and reporters at the IOWA EVENTS CENTER in Des Moines. I guess if the outcome was close or OWS didn't attack them by this hour, it was okay to show the SECRET LOCATION on national TV??

link   
reply to post by Misoir

No one i am sick of them all oops sorry i am the neo con here.

oh well.
edit on 4-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Because he would be called "crazy" and it does him no good. He might as well let others do the investigating and cry foul for him, he's not suicidal. These days, if you say the sky is blue and the MSM says its green, you are a conspiracy theorist, even when the sky really is blue.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, I am not supporting anyone either. Ron Paul is too Libertarian for me, his politics have never fit mine. I had hope in him but after researching more it is just not for me. Austrian – School economics, free trade, etc… are just not something that fit my personal beliefs. He is a good decent guy, who will always command my respect, but that is far as it goes. This country has no one in 2012 and no one in the foreseeable future. We best just kick back with our feet up and watch this thing go flying off the cliff.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Im sorry,but a man of principles as Dr Paul has,and runs on a platform,based on them, would EASILY cry foul if he BELIEVED he should!

Im starting to believe my fellow RP supports are stuck on conspiracy !

This is sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Tesclo

So....................

WHY isnt Dr. Paul SCREAMING rigged,but ONLY his supporters?

Bravo, I finally got to give you a star.

Just wait till morning when the loss sinks in, Paul is going about his business level headed but will his supporters?
This is a 2 popcorn day event.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ron Paul losing is such a sad sorry state for this country. While, I don't agree with everything he says he speaks more to me then any other. This is a shame.

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join