It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Looks like Perry may be about to end his campaign.

He just said hes coming back here to "reasses his campaign". Where will his votes go?

ETA - By here, I mean Texas
edit on 3-1-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Say who? you say? the independents and democrats that registered republican to vote for Ron today. He had almost 40% of independents in entrance polls.

edit on 3-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Do you mean these democ-rats Blue Republicans

Their official stated goal,

We are former non-Republicans who are joining the Republican party for one year to help Ron Paul win the GOP nomination for President in 2012.

They will be sneaking back into Obama's camp as soon as Paul drops out.
They are also the main reason nobody takes his support seriously, because it isn't serious.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You are assuming that the GOP base will support Ron Paul if he wins the nomination.

Here is the problem with Ron Paul...his base won't support the GOP candidate if it isn't Ron Paul, and the GOP base won't support Ron Paul if he is the candidate.

Newt is the biggest cheerleader for the GOP and he said he would never vote for Ron Paul. Donald Trump already said he would run as third party if Ron Paul gets the nomination....this would split the vote just as much as Ron Paul running third party.

In short...the Republicans are screwed either way...and Obama is in a very good spot.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
Here something to indicate voter fraud... from "Watch the vote"

The MSM is saying that Polk county has gone to Romney...how the hard data doesn't back it up.

Polk County

Ron Paul at 839 votes...Mitt Romney at 656.

Smell the voter fraud in the morning!

Not saying I don't believe you, but can you link to MSM reports of Romney winning Polk county? It should be pretty easy for someone to crank out a spreadsheet from the site you linked to see if the numbers add up.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Yet, when Dems did this in the 80's they were called "Reagan Democrats"?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This Rick Santorum win is actually a good thing for Paul I think.
Let's face it Santorum was a vote because there was no one else to vote for. Those are votes from people that want to vote GOP but don't want to vote Romney. I think those votes are most likely to go to Paul if it comes down between the two. They don't want Santorum.. this I know.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey, wasn't what I hoped for but not surprised a bit. The GOP took what they thought was their only hope left to knock down Ron Paul in Iowa with the undecided religious vote and put Santorum up in the polls at the right time. This guy went from the bottom to the top in one week? Give me a break!

The good that will come from this is we all know what happens when you're on top. Santorum will get his turn in the spotlight and trust me, he'll make Newt look good.

Don't worry people. Look how RP did with...
1st...Being blacked out by the media.
2nd...No support from the GOP.
3rd...Getting endlessly attacked when up in the polls by the MSM, fellow candidates as well as every far-left and far-right douchebag in America.

For a candidate to not only survive but do this well in Iowa after what he's been up against is a huge victory.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
One possible outcome of this is a Santorum/Romney ticket or vice versa same thing when Kerry and edwards were running agianst each other and edwards bowed out and became VP.

That is a possible move barring any unforseen circumstances that is the game of chess called politics it's all about moves and counter moves and thinking 15 to 20 steps ahead of the public.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So now he was leading in the polls? I thought it was all his supporters rushing the online polls? I thought he might win, but really thought it was up in the air. This is more the showing I expected which is really close to placing with the front runners. This is good for Paul. Those Santorum votes are practically undecided votes.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I fail to see how my support isnt serious?
dont judge us because of what a specific group of people do. Cause of course we all know there arent any groups of people with ulterior agendas looking to cause trouble and drama

That last one reminds me of you. Drama.
Ive been watching you post the last week or so.
Sorry but your presentation here reminds me of a immature 16 year old female.

You dont make your own side look good by acting immature.

link   
Go to google and search Elron Voxeo. Apparently, an Israeli defense firm tallies the Iowa caucus. Yes, I am being serious:
www.dailypaul.com...

On top of that, a republican strategist named Dee Dee Benkie, said “I kind of think they’re going to keep him from getting the number one spot because they are concerned,” said Benkie, adding that the party apparatus were “tight-knit” and “trying to figure out” how to “deal with the Paul-bots,”

and

“They’re not going to want him to get number one, it’s very bad for Iowa, it’s terrible,” said Benkie, adding that she hopes for her “friends” that Paul is not victorious."

Ominously, Iowa election officials recently announced that they were moving the site of the final vote count to a secret undisclosed location, a factor that will only increase concerns about vote fraud being used to disenfranchise anti-establishment candidates like Ron Paul.

www.infowars.com...

link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Yet, when Dems did this in the 80's they were called "Reagan Democrats"?

No they actually voted for Reagan in the general election, they didn't come under false pretenses to tamper with the GOP primary process only to crawl back to the Democrats for the main elections.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
One possible outcome of this is a Santorum/Romney ticket or vice versa same thing when Kerry and edwards were running agianst each other and edwards bowed out and became VP.

That is a possible move barring any unforseen circumstances that is the game of chess called politics it's all about moves and counter moves and thinking 15 to 20 steps ahead of the public.

Marco Rubio has what Mitt Romney needs in a vice president

The GOP Ticket in 2012: Romney-Rubio

This is who is going to be VP.

link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You really think this is between Romney and Santorum?? LOL.
No Santorum just got the votes left by the void left by Newt. Those only exist because for the last three days the media has pushed him. I promise Santorum will fall. Everyone calling is a Paul supporter. All of them except maybe three I have heard.

link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by corporation
I think with the votes for Romney/Santorum is basically who is more committed to bombing Iran first.

No it is not. Face it, Romney has more business sense than current POTUS and that is what a lot of people are looking for right now with the economy so unstable. Santorum is wholesome and family oriented. Those are the values the average American is looking for. People do see them both as strong in defense but not the "bomb Iran" thing you suggest.

Business sense that will undoubtedly look out for the 1% and not the middle class

Class warfare OWS style. Romney simply has more business sense than Obama. It is just so simple. Obama has Marxist ideology and Goldman Sachs behind him.

link   
CNN to show a brand new New Hampshire GOP Primary poll after this commercial break.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Yeah.. it was most likely rigged. Santorum should have taken Romneys votes and put Paul in the lead. Isreal is very anti Paul winning this.. so I think it's very strange that they were in charge of this.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Don't see it happening mass media already tried to smear the guy and his family if it happens i will be surprised.

Anything can happen tho oh for crying outloud a huffington post article

edit on 3-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
CNN New Hampshire GOP poll

47% | Romney
17% | Paul
13% | Huntsman, Jr.
10% | Santorum
09% | Gingrich

Change since late December

+5% | Santorum
0% | Romney
0% | Paul
0% | Huntsman, Jr.
-3% | Gingrich

edit on 1/3/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Apparently GOP chieftains are ‘persuading,’ by one means or the other, Perry and Bachmann people who hold considerable sway over large blocs of votes to switch to Romney and Santorum – leaving Ron in the dust… Also abusing suddenly lax ID registration may have created many fake votes for neocons Santorum and Romney. Santorum has no organization, never drew over 100 people during his entire campaign.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join