It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate America then Leave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

S&F

Agree.
Not a perfect country,but a better then average,none the less.

BTW,Hate is a word that is often used with the mundane.For anyone that truly HATES this country,there are others........for you to enjoy.

edit on 1-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Lmao. You worry about people who would kill your people in mass given the chance. Your a fool. as much as you like to think your not. Your sympathy shows a lack of worldliness.

Say what? Could you rephrase that?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Ok. you knew damned good and well I meant the first settlers of America. So take it like you want or act oblivious.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

People on this fourm seem to think that the worlds a kind place. well its not. People out there are out to get you. they want what you have. believe it or not. They will take all you have and feel no remorse.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by AQuestion

Ok. you knew damned good and well I meant the first settlers of America. So take it like you want or act oblivious.

The first settlers (the pilgrims) were British subjects. So were the founders, until they went to war with the British government.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

hmm. You seem to want to clarify the obvious.

link   

People on this fourm seem to think that the worlds a kind place. well its not. People out there are out to get you. they want what you have. believe it or not. They will take all you have and feel no remorse.

Agreed, see my statements above about the encroaching Tyranny in our nation. The Federal government cares nothing for you, your friends, or your loved ones. They will take all you have without remorse.

I wish it was not so...the US is founded on the Idea of Liberty, but we have fallen far.

link   
Anybody that hates freedom can leave...

...those that disagree with the way things are run have the freedom to change how things are run...

...those that disagree with me must hate freedom.

edit on 1-1-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

link   
This argument is probably one of the most annoying.

I don't hate America, I love it. I was born here and I will die here. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

That being said, I am sick and tired of the United States GOVERNMENT. Government and country aren't the same thing, and I don't see why that's so hard for people to understand.

I will stay... and when the day comes where I will have to fight for my COUNTRY (not my government), I will.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Whatever people. Alot of blood was spilled just so you can sit on your computer and talk smack on both sides. People have the freedom and the right to say whatever they want, whether they like America or not. Doesn't mean anyone needs to leave. Just cause you don't agree with them doesn't mean they need to get out. We all should be heard, whether you agree or not!

link   

hmm. You seem to want to clarify the obvious.

Well where did the Founders run to then?

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thanks. yes we're not perfect but. I'd prefer to live here then anywhere else. I know how good I have it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Dude. Your lil'games not working here. peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Please don't confuse contempt for our government with anti-American sentiment... the two are very different.

From your post I'd surmise that you consider any and/or all criticism unwelcome, and thus treasonous. Rather than follow your "invitation" to leave my home, I choose, instead, to stand up as a patriotic American and fight to protect this country from emerging tyranny. It's what a true patriot does instead of running away when time are tough.

I may not agree with your opinions, but I will ABSOLUTELY stand to protect your right to say it. That's what patriotism is about.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
who could be against american ideals like liberty, justice and freedom?

its the people who dont believe in it like the rest of us do that need to leave.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I never said they had to get out. I'm saying if you don't like it theres options to get out. So I posted said options.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Do you concede then that the founders did not simply leave when the British government refused to hear them?

Or did they fight for what is right?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chargeit

You obviously have no clue as to how hard it is to leave when no one likes Americans.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

They left. It wasn't until years later that their sons fought.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Difficult times only makes a person stronger.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join