It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate America then Leave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn
patriotism is a human stupidity anyway, it's glorified and modernized tribalism, nothing more. Patriots are just slaves to their emotions. Be a "patriot" to the human species as a whole, and i may start to take you seriously. Until then you are just another immature specimen of mankind. You are a victim of you cultural environment, you are not really guilty.

Very well put.
Albert Einstein once said: “Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.” Nearly everybody gets it at one time or another, and it continues to spread. Back in 1946, British historian Arnold Toynbee wrote: “Patriotism . . . has very largely superseded Christianity as the religion of the Western World.”

It is sad that those who proclaim loudest their own patriotism are so quick to deny others their constitutional rights.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Oh I wish it was so easy to just LEAVE.you need a passport to leave the country.you need money for a plane ticket.THEN what would one do once going to some other country?become a homeless person?If it was so easy to just get up and leave I would.but when you living from pay check to pay check,eating one meal a day(if that) you find it kind of difficult to save the 200+ for a passport and 300+ for a plane ticket.I wish I could leave,but fact of the matter is I can't and probably will never be able to unless America signs us away as slaves to Israel OH WAIT too late but I'm still in America awww chit :/

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If we don't like Congress can we disappear them...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Unfortunately leaving wouldn't solve anything but give more power to the Zionists who run our country.
It doesn't matter Republican or Democrat....Obama is owned by Goldman Sachs....so is Romney...

And possibly leave and go where to Iran maybe and die from getting stoned to death by Iranians who just love us Americans or bombed by B-1 Bombers instead ?

No Thanks ....

I'll just save my airfare thank you and take my chances at the FEMA camps instead.
Here in the Good Ol USA.

A little torture everyday but hey 3 squares of MREs and a padded cell ....who could ask for more...especially for free ??

The Native Americans don't seem to mind their camps....but how often do we hear about them anyways ?

But Wait a minute.....Senator Joe Lieberman has dual US and Israeli citizenship .....according to the "Loss of Citizenship" govt. website you linked to.....and in particular bullet number where it states ...

1. Obtaining naturalization in a foreign state;

What about Joe Lieberman or Larry Silverstein....US Comptroller Dov Zakheim .....who lost the Trillions of Dollars prior to 911?
Who all hold dual Israeli/US citizenship....

How is that possible ?

Oh that's right I am not a rich Zionist lawyer/politician who makes laws to benefit their country and enslave Americans in support of the Zionist Bankers.

How could I be so naive ?

Hi Ho ....Hi Ho....its off to The Camp I go !!

....but it's an American Camp so as with Frosted Flakes ....it's gotta be GRRRREAT !

edit on 1-1-2012 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die !

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
uit simply amazes me , how many people beleive that 18th centuy dictates should be applied to the 21st century without revision

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Except if we stand up as an individule... we get detained. If we can't stand up together change will never happen, I actually do want to leave America, my family keeps me here.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That is exactly what the criminals that have taken over our country want you to do, leave. But some of us choose the other option, stay and fight the corruption and ignorant people like yourself. People are not hating America but rather hating the direction that our puppet politicians have taken us, for example, unconstitutional wars being fought, our rights being taken away, hyper inflation, just to name a few, so if you don't take your head out of the sand its going to stay there, Class is dismissed!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

perhaps some people show their love for their country in ways that you simply can't understand

Happy New Year Chargeit

and welcome to ATS

edit on 1/1/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: there are better ways to start the new year than fighting

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The idea of "my" country is irrelevant. Imaginary lines and papers trying to grant me what nature has already given me have little meaning in my experience . I will stand for my neighbours. And in the face of a growing govt underminding the foundation of its existence, i think need one need be cautious. You're defending a regime that has been killing millions in the name of money and will probably end up letting you starve to death.
edit on 1-1-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

People are free to question and disagree with their government. FREE TO... FREE!
Because questioning and disagreeing doesn't impeded on other people's freedom but intolerance on the other hand, such as the one you're displaying, that does.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
About half those will get you thrown into a Guantanamo Bay for the rest of your life. A lot of the others are really hard to do.

Now, please give people viable options, and they may take you up on that.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Isn't it more logical to realize that the situation sucks and to try to change it?

It seems to me that it's more courageous to stand up and call out the suckitude than it is to jump ship and run away.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

No one is changing the Constitution.

The Constitution is a framework.

What do you think amendments are?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by AQuestion

I'm just saying. If you find this country so repulsive then go. We won't stop you. Why stay here if you can't stand the way its ran? You hate where you are change where you are.

Or if We love it, but hate what's being done to the original formation, maybe We had better stay, stand up and fight - like the founding Humans did initially...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
First of all can I ask you what is actually bothering you?I can see its people but who? Imigrants,other americans? Or is it the current crisist in economy? I would like you to explain yourself and help me along in this rant. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join