It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate America then Leave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What did the founders of our country decide was enough? Read the Declaration of Independence to get a glimpse. Compare what they wrote to what we have today and tell me they had it worse than we do. Good luck with that.

If you want to wrap yourself in the flag and throw juvenile dispersions, more power to you. At some point you'll grow up and realize this is a bigger issue than described in your pathetic OP title.

How about I don't leave? How about I am involved with history repeating itself and seeing that my posterity doesn't have to live in the current Police State/Serfdom that I do? If your plan is to stop those, such as myself, I would suggest you determine whether you wish to stay. If you like Amerika as is, you are quickly becoming the minority and would be best to leave while you are able.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

I didn't even read what you typed. Its almost 4 am and time for bed. =D I'll get back to ya'll later. have fun.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

They left. It wasn't until years later that their sons fought.

So you contend that the pilgrims are the founders of the USA still?

Here's a hint the USA was originally British territory... it took a war with much bloodshed to make this country. The citizens turned on their own government when it would not hear their pleas, when thier natural rights were not only threatened but assaulted.

You might have read about it... The Revolutionary War.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

No one is changing the Constitution.

Looks like you have never read the constitution. Mark Twain said “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” Right now our current form of government doesn't deserve our support because what we are doing is wrong at home and in the middle east. You seem to be in favor of blind patriotism which is dangerous because you back the government without ever asking why. Malcolm X said. “You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.”

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
im hated everywhere i go on earth and on the web so it wouldnt make a difference.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

No one is changing the Constitution.

Looks like you have never read the constitution. Mark Twain said “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” Right now our current form of government doesn't deserve our support because what we are doing is wrong at home and in the middle east. You seem to be in favor of blind patriotism which is dangerous because you back the government without ever asking why. Malcolm X said. “You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.”

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
spoken like a good little minion of the state the supreme leader may let you lick his boots as a reward.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reply to post by AQuestion

I'm just saying. If you find this country so repulsive then go. We won't stop you. Why stay here if you can't stand the way its ran? You hate where you are change where you are.

1) Leaving isn't so easy and 2) why make it easy for the New Order to enforce it's New Order? You trying to get everyone who would fight the corrupt system out so the New Order can more easily take over? Who you working for?

3) Don't you think it's better to fight and try to fix the corrupt system? ( even if that seems an impossible task.)

I say, Do the Opposite. If you hate America it's obvious that you hate it because you hate corruption and tyranny. Don't leave. get in your government officials faces and tell the saps you are not going to take their crap anymore. Be Loud, Be Proud. Be Obnoxious and make them know you are not going to go away.

Gee.. they would so like us all to leave..

Even if you do leave, the gov claims ownership of you. They can come after you and get you if they want you back because you are an American Citizen.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

reply to post by AQuestion

I'm just saying. If you find this country so repulsive then go. We won't stop you. Why stay here if you can't stand the way its ran? You hate where you are change where you are.

Do you always run from your problems? Is that what real men/women do? Don't like something, simply run away with your tail between your legs?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
ok you dont get it...people that are upset aren't upset because they 'hate' America. i believe people are patriotic and are happy about being American. you can be proud of your nation and still voice your opinion on its faults. i think people of America can agree that things aren't the way we all were taught it should be. We are losing freedoms, therefore we are upset and speak up about it(some of us), this does not mean we hate our country it means we dont agree with the direction our leadership has been taking us. sadly it seems as though who you vote for makes no difference, the voice of our people are no longer heard.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chargeit

Why don't you save your patriotic babble for a site that cares?

You have no right to tell people what to do.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If you hate the criminals that are your neighbours then leave and find another place to live
Don't call the cops, just leave

this is the most dangerous way of thinking possible
You must really hate your country

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The "love it or leave it" mentality gets us nowhere fast. If one hates the way most Americans act sometimes, invasive wars, draconic legislation, the media, the music industry, religious intolerance, and tyrannical big government, shoud one therefore be asked to leave?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Why should I leave? I'm as invested here as any other citizen and I only want what our founding fathers set about creating. I refuse to leave, I'd rather rabble rouse and protest until things are set right again. In fact, I think that's my civic duty.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yeah.....if you disagree with YOUR leadership...then leave YOUR country.....because at that point.....if you don't like certain things in your world...try not and change them....but rather commit ritualistic suicide since you are then somehow....evil.....and don't deserve your BIRTHRIGHT,.....you should just die...

you......off my planet!

oh yeah....get errrr done.....errrrrrrrrr
edit on 1-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

If I am not mistaken,, most if not all of the founding fathers were born right here on American soil.
By "founding fathers" I assume you mean those who orchestrated the rebellion against England and signed the constitution.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I agree,

If you hate it so much you could leave -OR- you can stay help change the things you don't like.

I see no reason to run from corruption and let it win IF you can stop it. If youlet it take over one country then the one you move to may be next and where does it stop.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
patriotism is a human stupidity anyway, it's glorified and modernized tribalism, nothing more. Patriots are just slaves to their emotions. Be a "patriot" to the human species as a whole, and i may start to take you seriously. Until then you are just another immature specimen of mankind. You are a victim of you cultural environment, you are not really guilty.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I happen to agree with Samuel Adams:

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Perhaps it is you who should think about leaving, as you seem to lack the fortitude and values that America was founded upon.
edit on 1-1-2012 by VariableConstant because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join