It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate America then Leave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If you hate this country so much then here's a good list of ways to no longer be part of it.

hamilton.usconsulate.gov...

I'd suggest number 6.

Drop some balls and stand up for what you believe in.. I'm sure you will all do whats right.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Dear Chargeit,

Pretty good description of the founding fathers. I am glad they didn't leave. Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I'm just saying. If you find this country so repulsive then go. We won't stop you. Why stay here if you can't stand the way its ran? You hate where you are change where you are.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
mandatory.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I myself make another stance.

If you want to change America, or destroy the constitution...then leave!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

No one is changing the Constitution. You people need to stand behind your country. Its one thing not liking what the government is doing. Its another thing talking about America like its some bloated whore. Give it some respect. If you hate it that much go.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit

I'm just saying. If you find this country so repulsive then go. We won't stop you. Why stay here if you can't stand the way its ran? You hate where you are change where you are.

It is better to change the government than to leave the country. I love the country. It is the criminals running it that I have my beef with. The government is not America. When I pledge allegiance to the flag, or sing the Star Spangled Banner, or God Bless America, I am not pledging or singing to the government. I am pledging and singing to my country. I would much rather the butt clowns running the show die or leave and I have no preference on which it is.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Oh by the way. The founding fathers didn't like where they were.. So they left.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Dear Chargeit,

I love the Constitution, not what we have done to it. I love Americans, not our arrogance. I am disappointed in my country and it was created so that I have that right and responsibility. I don't have to agree with everything we do, I am absolutely opposed to torture, does that make me un-American? I don't think it does, I believe in the principles behind our Constitution; but, I also believe we violated it when we imprisoned the Japanese during World War II. Democracy does not mean accepting everything your country does, it means having a say in what it does. Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Are you claiming that the signers of the Declaration of Independence were the first europeans to settle North America?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Then make it know when you post. Why speak so poorly of your country? Say Government. Make it clear you have some pride in your country. I can respect some one disagreeing with the way governments ran. I can't respect some one hating the land they were born in.

link   

Don't try to twist crap.

link   

No they didn't leave, they were born here. Perhaps you are thinking of the pilgrims. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and the rest were all born here.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

No one is changing the Constitution.

You're right, they are not following the legal process to alter our founding document...they are simply passing laws that ignore it.

How about this then?

If you feel the need to ignore the document this country is based on...then you do not belong here.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I'm speaking of the People who 1st settled here. And don't try to play on my words. You knew what I ment.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It is people like you who will run this country into the ground. Those who complain about what is going on in this country are the ones who actually CARE. But those who are similar to you, with your high-and-mighty self, will just keep quiet and continue to eat the crap the MSM spoon-feeds to you, all the while asking for more.

And I can tell you one thing for certain...I am NOT wrong on this point.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'm speaking of the People who 1st settled here. And don't try to play on my words. You knew what I ment.

The people who first settled here did not found the USA...a bunch of loud mouthed, beligerent rebels did several centuries later...after getting sick of their old government.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It would be a little easer to change the government and thieving corps then it would be for people to head out. sorry dude.
for you.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Dear Chargeit,

I said the Founding Fathers and that is not playing with your words, it is correcting your statement. It is not about a piece of dirt, it is not about a people, it is about a form of government. If this nation were Nazi, I would hate it. Do we really need to accept anything from our government including it becoming un-democratic?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Lmao. You worry about people who would kill your people in mass given the chance. Your a fool. as much as you like to think your not. Your sympathy shows a lack of worldliness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join