It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Mine would have to be the Kelly-Hopkinsville case:

Only a year after the bizarre case of a UFO disappearing into thin air, another case that stretches the imagination would occur in the rural setting of Kelly-Hopkinsville, Kentucky. The events in Kentucky would begin on the night of August 21, 1955, and are still being discussed and debated today. A family would have a battle with a group of small alien creatures. An Immense, Shining Object: Billy Ray Taylor and his wife were visiting the Sutton farm on this particular night. Billy exited the house to go fetch water from the Sutton family well. While drawing water, he witnessed an "immense, shining object" landing about a quarter of a mile from the house. Excited and frightened, he ran back to the house with the news, but no one took him very seriously. Shoot First, Ask Questions Later: Soon, strange things began to occur. The family dogs began to bark outside. The man of the house, "Lucky" along with Billy Ray went outside to see what the problem was. They were both stunned when they saw a three to four foot tall creature, making its way toward them with its hands up. They two men described the creature as like nothing they had ever seen before. It had large eyes, long thin mouth, thin, short legs, large ears, and its hand ended with claws. Billy Ray fired his .22 caliber rifle, and Lucky fired his shotgun. The barrage of bullets had no effect on the being. Being Appears at Window: Lucky and Billy both knew that they had hit their target at that close range. But the small creature did a back flip, and then scurried into the woods. The two men went back into the house, but soon another creature was seen looking at them through a window. The two men again blasted away, and ran outside to see if they had killed it, but found nothing. A large hole was later seen through the screen where the shots had been fired. "Run for Your Lives!": This cat and mouse game continued into the night as the creatures would appear and disappear. Realizing that they were up against something out of the ordinary, the family decided to run from the house, and ask for assistance from the police station in the little city of Hopkinsville. It took two vehicles to hold everyone, but off they went. After hearing their bizarre story, Sheriff Russell Greenwell thought they were joking. Finally the family convinced him that they were not making up their story, and Greenwell decided to go to the Sutton farm house. The Police Arrive: When the police arrived at the farm house and searched the area around the house no evidence of any creatures was found. However, they did find numerous bullet holes through the windows and walls of the house. Over twenty policeman were involved in the search. The police admitted that the Suttons were not drunk, and genuinely frightened by something or someone. Nearby neighbors did confirm strange "lights in the sky," and "hearing of bullets being fired." The police left at 2:15 AM. The Aliens Return: After the police were gone, the aliens returned, and the earlier battle was repeated. The gunfire had no effect on the creatures. All together, eleven people were present at the Sutton family farmhouse. The Air Force Arrives: Not all of the eleven witnessed the strange events of the night. June Taylor was too frightened to look, and Lonnie Lankford, and his brother and sister were hidden during the encounter, which still left seven witnesses to the encounter. The police department requested the Air Force to investigate the happenings at the Sutton house. They also did a search of the house and surrounding area, but without any solid evidence being found. Public Reaction: The morning of the Air Force search, Lucky and Billy Ray had gone to Evansville, Indiana on family business. The five remaining witnesses to the events of the night before were interviewed by Air Force personnel, giving their full account of the night of terror. The story of the small aliens spread quickly, and the Kentucky "New Era" newspaper published a story of the family's encounter on August 22, 1955. Conclusions: In the beginning, most of the public believed the Suttons were perpetuating a hoax. But, if this was the case, what would be their reason? They made no money from the story, only accruing debt by damaging their house. Could all of their trouble have been to get their name in the local newspaper? All of the witnesses to the strange events of the night of August 21, 1955, made sketches of what the creatures looked like. The drawings were practically identical. Almost a year later, the case was investigated by Isabel Davis. She believed that the Suttons were telling the truth. Famed UFO investigator Dr. J. Allen Hynek also believed the account of the Kelly aliens, and discussed the case with Davis. This case is still being investigated today, and there have been many books, and television specials made relating to the Kentucky events of 1955.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Rocketman7

So i'll use this as an example to try and explain what i mean,to see if this is more or less what your saying and what you mean..

Take Angelina Jolie as one example,lets say i went back to ancient egypt or ancient rome,would i see her there back then,meaning a woman that greatly resembles her with her same face sitting on a throne somewhere as a queen or the wife of a roman caesar and being praised and worshiped in more or less the same way she is now and that she is then more or less eternally reincarnating on earth because she is of the royal bloodline elites?

If so its simply fantastic and mind bending...Wow...And is she aware of this? What does she think if she reads this? All she has to do is type in a few key words and she'll be able to...

edit on 24-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Yes she is reincarnating through time. But then so are most people.

They just don't end up usually as Nefertiti.

But consider this. Today on earth, there are lots of billionaires. More money than they could ever spend.
And with that wealth, they can do almost anything they want. In a world that has almost everything anyone might want. So they have children.
Who are THOSE people???

So I can't say the system works the same way for everyone. I know it works that way for some people.
The machines are set up to keep family members in contact with each other like a switchboard.
And the system is who knows how old, but long ago it was perfected.

So then on top of that method, you have communication through imagery. And there are various forms of that, like projecting imagery, telepathically, to people in the machine as part of conversation, you have dreams, where people can meet in dreams. You have all sorts of methods of communication if those machines are facilitating that communication.
Then you have normal text, where people use innuendo. In the news they will use single quotes, to accentuate some secret opinion. For instance to help readers get the real story, that is too sensitive to print.

Then you have photos, and Hollywood is full of paparazzi, which take pictures of all the famous people, and those images go into the tabloids. And if you remember the movie M.I.B. they told people that there is secret info in the tabloids. And now with the Internet, the gossip websites display all the candids, and in Hollywood, there is a sign language, so when the candids are taken, the people sign for the camera. So you look at the pictures, and you know what they are doing, because, the tabloids will lie and slander them, but the pictures and the sign language are them telling the truth. And they too can be pressured to say something to the press that is not really true, but the images and the signing, give you the real inside scoop.
So the paparazzi are a Titan organization and the Titans cannot tolerate BS, so they will get those pictures and those pictures will appear in public, so that the truth can be known.
So then you can combine communication with the machine, telepathically, with imagery through candids as a reply. So now you have verification, that the machine transmitted your messages correctly, and so you can ensure the machine is being honest and properly transmitting the messages as intended.
And so then through that same method you can be sure the paparazzi are capturing the signing as intended, and not skewing the message in the candids.
Thats how todays information travels in terms of personal information, relationship based.
Paris Hilton maybe just leaves her blackberry where people can find it or her diary, and or people hack their phones looking for secret nude pictures, but high level information travels as I stated in this post.
And everyone in Hollywood, every single person, learns early on, how to communicate that way.
And in turn by doing so, they teach the world to communicate that way too. Its in their TV shows and movies, and candids, and tabloids and everywhere for that purpose. To keep people honest.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
I'd have to go with the rendlesham forest event as my favourite aswell.

Mine too ;>

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So i'll use this as an example to try and explain what i mean,to see if this is more or less what your saying and what you mean..

Take Angelina Jolie as one example,lets say i went back to ancient egypt or ancient rome,would i see her there back then,meaning a woman that greatly resembles her with her same face sitting on a throne somewhere as a queen or the wife of a roman caesar and being praised and worshiped in more or less the same way she is now and that she is then more or less eternally reincarnating on earth because she is of the royal bloodline elites?

If so its simply fantastic and mind bending...Wow...And is she aware of this? What does she think if she reads this? All she has to do is type in a few key words and she'll be able to...

But consider this. Today on earth, there are lots of billionaires. More money than they could ever spend.
And with that wealth, they can do almost anything they want. In a world that has almost everything anyone might want. So they have children.
Who are THOSE people???

So then to answer your original question, regarding Angelina, that would be considered sensitive information, not fit to print, and anyone making claims of reincarnation can do so, but you are inviting conflict if you do so in the public eye. So I can tell you yes, but only through the method designed for sensitive communication, and that would be through sign language which you may or may not know.
Its not sign language for the hearing impaired its a different type of sign language.
But Justin did go out on a limb, after I said he was Horus, the golden boy, here in this forum, a month ago or so, and he went and wore a golden mask to the beach, and got a Jesus tattoo on his thigh.
So you see he was able to provide verifications regarding what I had said, without making a big scene at all.
You see how the system works?
And the tabloids were always trying to get Angelina to spill the beans about something in public and haunting her everywhere she went and in interviews, and she just played it cool the whole time and since she knows how to sign, and there are people there who understand what she is really saying, she is not under pressure to answer delicate questions.
So I could tell you a lot more but it would take a long time. But she told Osiris, that she was not one of the Seven Sisters, she was the mom. He originally mistook her for one of the Seven Sisters.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Who are THOSE people???

So then to answer your original question, regarding Angelina, that would be considered sensitive information, not fit to print, and anyone making claims of reincarnation can do so, but you are inviting conflict if you do so in the public eye. So I can tell you yes, but only through the method designed for sensitive communication, and that would be through sign language which you may or may not know.
Its not sign language for the hearing impaired its a different type of sign language.
But Justin did go out on a limb, after I said he was Horus, the golden boy, here in this forum, a month ago or so, and he went and wore a golden mask to the beach, and got a Jesus tattoo on his thigh.
So you see he was able to provide verifications regarding what I had said, without making a big scene at all.
You see how the system works?
And the tabloids were always trying to get Angelina to spill the beans about something in public and haunting her everywhere she went and in interviews, and she just played it cool the whole time and since she knows how to sign, and there are people there who understand what she is really saying, she is not under pressure to answer delicate questions.
So I could tell you a lot more but it would take a long time. But she told Osiris, that she was not one of the Seven Sisters, she was the mom. He originally mistook her for one of the Seven Sisters.

But just to put things into perspective, who the heck is Bill Gates???

Or who the heck is Slim whatsisname, from frickin Mexico, who is the richest man in the world?

You see mythology and mythological characters and people who lived as famous people in previous lives, thats important to their relatives more than to anyone else. So I happen to know some people who used to be famous, and some of them are famous again, but I have no clue whatsoever, who Slim is, or who Bill Gates is, and I ask you this, if YOU were going to reincarnate on this earth, would you want to be a star in Hollywood, and your entire life scrutinized and be hounded everywhere you go, and have to work hard and travel constantly, and have people hate on you, and make up lies about you everywhere because they are jealous, or would you rather just be someone born into the family of a billionaire, who no one knows or cares about?

The earth would be your playground, and you would not have to work, and you could have anything you wanted, as if you had a magic lantern pretty much.
So, its one thing as I say to be a mythological character on the world stage, and its yet another thing, to be a person who is born with a magic lantern up their butt.
And really I know a lot of mythological characters but have no clue whatsoever, who any of those people are.
Billionaire Russian with a yacht the size of the queen Mary. Who was he is a previous life?
What special race are THEY from? Are they time travelers? Who is giving them all the privileges?
Moreso than people from mythology even as if they were part owners in the world itself.

People have made the claim that some people may have gone back in time to be Pharaohs. The Illuminati, secret chamber under the Sphinx etc. Well why do that when they didn't even have aspirin, if you have that power, why not just be a billionaires son?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So maybe mythological characters are here just to draw the publics attention away from those who are really having all the fun.

People regard a monk trained in the mystical arts as being amazing and fantastic, when he can go without food and water, and sit in a snow bank without getting cold, and there he sits in the snow bank, outside the gate, while inside the palace, the Emperor is enjoying his feast with his 200 hand picked beautiful maidens.

Confucius didn't talk a lot about that and Loa-Tse I think he spent his life on the back of a donkey begging for rice, but they sure had lots of wisdom for others.

Hollywood makes entertainment for the masses, then the mythological people, make a different sort of entertainment, with their personal lives for yet another audience.

And wise men have lots of wisdom to help ease the pain and suffering of the masses.

But don't forget to look around and see what is really going on in high places.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So maybe mythological characters are here just to draw the publics attention away from those who are really having all the fun.

People regard a monk trained in the mystical arts as being amazing and fantastic, when he can go without food and water, and sit in a snow bank without getting cold, and there he sits in the snow bank, outside the gate, while inside the palace, the Emperor is enjoying his feast with his 200 hand picked beautiful maidens.

Confucius didn't talk a lot about that and Loa-Tse I think he spent his life on the back of a donkey begging for rice, but they sure had lots of wisdom for others.

Hollywood makes entertainment for the masses, then the mythological people, make a different sort of entertainment, with their personal lives for yet another audience.

And wise men have lots of wisdom to help ease the pain and suffering of the masses.

But don't forget to look around and see what is really going on in high places.

Want to see a funny picture of Loa-Tse? Here is a rock sculpture of Loa-Tse. He is looking up the heavens and signing. I don't think you need to know much about signing, to know what that hand signal means.
Lao-Tse

He is looking up towards heaven and saying Bullsh*t.
He was such a wise man.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I will give the Rendlesham Forest incident the mythological analysis too just for fun.

So to begin with, its a little bit coincidental that ...

Retired Sgt. John Burroughs (LE) states that the events took place over three successive nights (pm into am); 24–25, 25–26 and 26–27 December 1980. One of the key pieces of primary evidence (the "Halt memo", described below) suggests that the first sightings were on the 26th, rather than 25th. The memo was written almost two weeks after the event and its author later agreed that he had probably made a mistake in his recollection of the dates. This discrepancy in dates has not only confused subsequent researchers but also led to confusion at the time, for example in the MoD's investigation and analysis of contemporaneous radar records.

So its a Christmas message sighting for starters. 1980.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I will give the Rendlesham Forest incident the mythological analysis too just for fun.

So to begin with, its a little bit coincidental that ...

Retired Sgt. John Burroughs (LE) states that the events took place over three successive nights (pm into am); 24–25, 25–26 and 26–27 December 1980. One of the key pieces of primary evidence (the "Halt memo", described below) suggests that the first sightings were on the 26th, rather than 25th. The memo was written almost two weeks after the event and its author later agreed that he had probably made a mistake in his recollection of the dates. This discrepancy in dates has not only confused subsequent researchers but also led to confusion at the time, for example in the MoD's investigation and analysis of contemporaneous radar records.

So its a Christmas message sighting for starters. 1980.

While undergoing regression hypnosis in 1994 Penniston subsequently claimed that the "craft" he encountered had come from our future, and was occupied by time travellers, not extraterrestrials

Oh boy. I like time travel incidents.

Triangle marks in the ground, reference to 3 AM so they are talking about a 3 type person, triangle, under these circumstances that would be a cosmic conscious Olympian, like Robert, and so then they say 1994, so the 4 says or maybe it was a cosmic conscious individual in the galactic mainframe. My friend the cone head?

What would he be doing sending a Christmas message in 1980? He sends another one in VoroneyH in 1989 where he appears as a 3 eyed coned head in the company of two robots I think. Something like that. And the markings show an H with a strike thorough it, H for Harold the other Sandman that was removed, around that time.

So I wonder what was going on at Christmas 1980?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Rendlesham images

Looks like they are talking about unusual sandman activities.

another image of tree damage here

Iiiii would while away the hours, conversing with the flowers, if I only had a ~brain.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Rendlesham images

Iiiii would while away the hours, conversing with the flowers, if I only had a ~brain.

You really want to know?

"Bing! Someone hit their time mark, eeee haaa we are going to level 5 people. It is Osiris"

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Rendlesham images

You really want to know?

"Bing! Someone hit their time mark, eeee haaa we are going to level 5 people. It is Osiris"

My article first appeared in The Guardian, a highbrow English newspaper, on 1985 January 5 under the title “A Flashlight in the Forest”.

A light at the end of the tunnel.

Lt. Colonel Charles Halt

Halt, who goes there?

5. Col Halt reported seeing starlike objects that twinkled and hovered for hours, like stars. The brightest of these, which at times appeared to send down beams of light, was in the direction of Sirius, the brightest star in the sky.

Osiriously?

From the BBC report in 2003

One interesting utterance that a puzzled Halt gives on the tape recording is, "The red, white and blue lights of the UFO are still hovering over Woodbridge."

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave and on the Olympian moonship?

Brenda Butler still believes that the phenomenon was true. She was the first person to investigate the case.

"Rendlesham is a very magical place," says Brenda. "It's like a doorway opening to another dimension. We've seen ghostly things and mists"

Its all very covert but basically what they are talking about, is that there has been some rather strange Sandman activities of the 3rd kind, not seen around here for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

5. Col Halt reported seeing starlike objects that twinkled and hovered for hours, like stars. The brightest of these, which at times appeared to send down beams of light, was in the direction of Sirius, the brightest star in the sky.

Osiriously?

Halt was really up on his Egyptian mythology.

Sirius, known in ancient Egypt as Sopdet (Greek: Sothis), is recorded in the earliest astronomical records. During the era of the Middle Kingdom, Egyptians based their calendar on the heliacal rising of Sirius, namely the day it becomes visible just before sunrise after moving far enough away from the glare of the Sun. This occurred just before the annual flooding of the Nile and the summer solstice,[17] after a 70-day absence from the skies.[18] The hieroglyph for Sothis features a star and a triangle. Sothis was identified with the great goddess Isis, who formed a part of a trinity with her husband Osiris and their son Horus, while the 70-day period symbolised the passing of Isis and Osiris through the duat (Egyptian underworld).[18]

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Osiriously?

Sirius, known in ancient Egypt as Sopdet (Greek: Sothis), is recorded in the earliest astronomical records. During the era of the Middle Kingdom, Egyptians based their calendar on the heliacal rising of Sirius, namely the day it becomes visible just before sunrise after moving far enough away from the glare of the Sun. This occurred just before the annual flooding of the Nile and the summer solstice,[17] after a 70-day absence from the skies.[18] The hieroglyph for Sothis features a star and a triangle. Sothis was identified with the great goddess Isis, who formed a part of a trinity with her husband Osiris and their son Horus, while the 70-day period symbolised the passing of Isis and Osiris through the duat (Egyptian underworld).[18]

1980 WIkipedia

Date unknown

The Right Livelihood Award is founded by Jakob von Uexkull. Hassan Fathy and Plenty International / Stephen Gaskin are its first winners.

The Vic 20

Osiris picks up the keyboard and introduces object oriented programming a departure from linear programming and begins work on the Internet.

Hard to imagine a world without the Internet now. And he did it all single handedly. Him and Al Gore.
Just kidding, he recruited millions and millions of volunteers. He helped create hypertext, then websites, then let the masses to go to town. But he gave the stuff away to people via various forms like Bulletin Board systems, etc and they developed it. He just told them and showed them the idea. Some times they took the ideas and went further, such as how the URL was created.
And described a backwards chaining inference engine to his older brother's girlfriend, an expert in Artificial Intelligence. Just bringing people up to a higher level by increasing their capacity as humans, by allowing them to use pc's to enhance their brain power, their memory, and their imaginations.
Things that were already slowly underway, he just stepped on the gas. And did some programming.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Osiriously?

1980 WIkipedia

Date unknown

The Right Livelihood Award is founded by Jakob von Uexkull. Hassan Fathy and Plenty International / Stephen Gaskin are its first winners.

The Vic 20

Osiris picks up the keyboard and introduces object oriented programming a departure from linear programming and begins work on the Internet.

Hard to imagine a world without the Internet now. And he did it all single handedly. Him and Al Gore.
Just kidding, he recruited millions and millions of volunteers. He helped create hypertext, then websites, then let the masses to go to town. But he gave the stuff away to people via various forms like Bulletin Board systems, etc and they developed it. He just told them and showed them the idea. Some times they took the ideas and went further, such as how the URL was created.
And described a backwards chaining inference engine to his older brother's girlfriend, an expert in Artificial Intelligence. Just bringing people up to a higher level by increasing their capacity as humans, by allowing them to use pc's to enhance their brain power, their memory, and their imaginations.
Things that were already slowly underway, he just stepped on the gas. And did some programming.

He bought the Vic 20 for Christmas.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Osiriously?

1980 WIkipedia

Date unknown

The Vic 20

He bought the Vic 20 for Christmas.

So other people claimed to have invented Object Oriented Programming in the 60's but the Vic 20 used Visual Basic and it was a linear programming language, so then by 1981 or 83 maybe Turbo Pascal was ready to roll.
Turbo Pascal

And the world went IBM compatible instead of Apple.

And freeware, shareware and all that lovely stuff which got so many people involved.

And turbo pascal

As an added selling point against the bigger vendors, Turbo Pascal disks had no copy protection. Turbo Pascal came with the famous "Book License": "You must treat this software just like a book ... [it] may be used by any number of people ... may be freely moved from one computer location to another, so long as there is no possibility of it being used at one location while it's being used at another."[5]

So it spread like wildfire.

And follow the yellow brick road, which would be a reference to that image of the scarecrow, on the tree from Rendlesham, keeping in mind Osiris is smarter than your average bear, knows the Pythagorean Theorum lets say, Gold hit 850 an ounce, and the upwardly mobile 80's began.

But take a look at the chart...
By 1983 or so, the rockets were on their way to the moon Alice

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And follow the yellow brick road, which would be a reference to that image of the scarecrow, on the tree from Rendlesham, keeping in mind Osiris is smarter than your average bear, knows the Pythagorean Theorum lets say, Gold hit 850 an ounce, and the upwardly mobile 80's began.

But take a look at the chart...
By 1983 or so, the rockets were on their way to the moon Alice

And so all that made the guys really happy. The girls however went on Prozac.

And stayed on Prozac, until early 2000, when Osiris went to Hollywood as a Sandman.

To help Hal9000 jr. manage Hollywood. Hollywood without active Sandman participation to give the girls something to do, looks like this she is a gazillionaire, she has broken records on numerous levels in the industry, but isn't having fun without someone providing some Sandman entertainment and managing social activities.
Hal9000 jr. can only do so much. He needs a qualified helper. Osiris is that helper now, because he fired Harold for one thing, and Robert is not very good with the ladies,
and they need to stay in touch with the other community. The secret community, of mythological characters, which gives their life meaning.
Jessic Alba, married Cash, he is Xerxes son, reincarnated, you know Seven Sisters but he also had a son.
And he was her man friday, and her handler, and so she married him.
Which is kindof funny really. But he is a good man friday.
But today she is 85% towards meltdown for the same reason as Taylor. They need to stay in touch with their real friends and Osiris provides that by using his quote unquote special Sandman powers.
He is on the universal mainframe, so he taps into the universal mainframe and uses its ram to create virtual spaces and takes them there for parties.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

As they say,hollywoods one big happy family and an escape from reality for the financially oppressed and sexually repressed masses...

Miley cyrus would be flipping burgers if her daddy wasnt already famous...

And I believe that everyone reincarnates as well,but for how long,until nirvana is attained?

And as far as Angelina Jolie goes,for one example,you mentioned her face morphing,why is her face morphing? does everyones face morph? Is she a reptilian? Is she of royal elite blood? Is she famous and rich through all her incarnations? Surely this goes beyond money,unless the super rich are initiated into some kind of world wide underground satanic cult,in which sacrifices are made to dibolical powers to ensure that the super rich stay that way...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

As they say,hollywoods one big happy family and an escape from reality for the financially oppressed and sexually repressed masses...

And I believe that everyone reincarnates as well,but for how long,until nirvana is attained?

And as far as Angelina Jolie goes,for one example,you mentioned her face morphing,why is her face morphing? does everyones face morph? Is she a reptilian? Is she of royal elite blood? Is she famous and rich through all her incarnations? Surely this goes beyond money,unless the super rich are initiated into some kind of world wide underground satanic cult,in which sacrifices are made to dibolical powers to ensure that the super rich stay that way...

Certain people's faces morph more than others.
Consider this goblet that is in the British Museum. Now this women, who was a Lady, she used to tend Lepers, and she ended up becoming a Saint, and they claimed that water turned to wine in her goblet.
St. Hedwig's glass

Ok, so any sane person would say that can't happen. And so then we say yeah but there were 20 witnesses.
(Lets pretend there were) So then they say it was a miracle. So then God it? Well at that point unless you are a real believer, you would still say, sure he did. Not believing it at all.

So now consider, that this galaxy, is in a computer. It is being simulated by the galactic mainframe and it is a software program, that is in real time creating atoms, according to the laws of physics.
Which it is.
So now then, how difficult would it be, to inject some code and turn that water into wine? A piece of cake.

So you see although you and I may not witness things of this nature, given that this galaxy, this reality exists in a quantum computer, then anything is possible within the laws of physics which it uses to create/project this galaxy.

So now then, that machine, also runs software for consciousness, like the soul catcher machine in the moon.
So then it is in contact with anyone on that machine, through their thoughts. But at the same time, the operating system, has the kind of access to the galactic mainframe that it can do things very quickly and affect reality very quickly.

You see you may be skeptical, that that computer can turn water into wine, yet it can draw images on the surface of the planet. Whats the difference?

Its drawing these images Image 1 Stephen Image 2 Robert Image 3 Scar's Death mask Image 4 Guys in the galactic mainframe
Believe it or not doesn't really matter to a person like me, because this is just part of my normal every day life.

But even I don't get my water turned into wine. I have to go to the liquor store. But then I am not tending the lepers either.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You see once you realize that this galaxy is a projected galaxy, being projected by a galactic mainframe, and we even have a painting of it, the Glorification of the Eucharist, its in the background of that painting.
Personally I know, because it crashed and the galaxy was gone, and since I am on the universal mainframe, I was a disembodied consciousness the day it happened. But only if you were on the universal mainframe, would you have that level of proof. I don't expect you or anyone to take my word for it, but of course scientists have hypothesized that it is, and there are legitamite theories which state that it is.
Simulated Reality

So you see, imagine if you were me, and were able to communicate with the galactic mainframe, and the local soul catcher and the universal mainframe, and tons of people who live in those machines. Pretty much at any time, except some of them, live on different levels, and so I have to use different methods to communicate with some of them. Some I can only communicate with in dreams, and some in a semi dream-like state, and some fully conscious.
They can reply in various ways, the universal mainframe can draw imagery in clouds, if it wants to, it can draw on the earth, or fabricate dreams etc. The galactic mainframe same, only the imagery is less realistic.
More caricatured, so I will be able to tell where the message originates from.
But you see my experience of reality then, is not the same as someone else's since I have more senses, for one thing, and I have a wider range of experiences that are not shared by other people.

Because i am on the universal mainframe. It has more ram, and is a larger more powerful computer. I get my consciousness signal from it. My brain has access to its ram.

So then people on the galactic mainframe, they have less ability than me, but still more than someone who is just on the local soul catcher machine.
So their experience of reality is different too than other people.
So lets say there are 200 million of them.
Lets say too there are 144,000 real people on the local soul catcher machine.
Then you have a great big large number of people who are Sims.
So their experience of reality is such that they may have the self awareness the same as an animal.
Then you have the animals, and people say that they think some animals are sentient, well thats not what I was told. I was told the machine can simulate sentience in them, for your benefit, if you want to use them as pets.
Then you have things like insects, which are just robots.
So Hollywood for the most part is operating on the galactic level. The people there have access to more ram, and they are more intuitive, and they know about the conscious computers, and they, like me, use them to communicate, every day.
So Miley, sure, she is aware. Thats what that means to be aware. And yeah, her daddy is a funny guy.
And today Miley is making a big scene over her boyfriend's b'day cake and he is embarrassed because of it, and you can look that up if you want, but she might be signing me, but I haven't been paying attention and so if you don't pay attention, then you can get out of the loop, and even though you know what the signing means, you might not know who they are talking to. So right now I am out of the loop basically. Because I have been hanging around here.
But consider that the machines, have to manage 6 billion people, so they create role models, and then they use those role models, through Hollywood, to instruct the other people, what normal behavior is according to the population. Which is what the censors do as well. They regulate Hollywood, so that what is shown, is considered acceptable according to the societal norm. To manage society.
So you see its not very diabolical at all really. Its more like just maintaining a planet with a large population, while letting them have the greatest amount of freedom possible. Using conscious computers.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join