It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Surely what is one of the very earliest documented ufo encounters ever is when in 329 bc,Alexander the Great records seeing two great flying shields in central asia > www.ufoevidence.org...
edit on 17-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Christopher Columbus encountered ufos in 1492, some in an area that hundreds of years later was to become known as the bermuda triangle.Was an alien underwater base there then and its still there now?...Probably...christine-b.hubpages.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Coast to Coast Show with George Knapp
It was called "Aliens In The Forest".

There has got to be a serious study of beings in silver white suites and this is one of them.

The same color and type of suites seem to be with the Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora case as well. Same size short beings, do not seem to the grey type.

Gary Wilcox stated he meet two beings that said they came from mars!

The show was on a few weeks ago and I HIGHLY recommend finding it !!!!!!!

Check out all these cases: Gary Wilcox, Lonnie Zamora and the case "Aliens In The Forest" and study how the relate. At least I think they do.

The interesting thing is the Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora case happened on April 24th 1964. And in 1964 so did Donald Schrum's experience (Aliens In the Forest). Compare all three deeply please if you have the time, you may find a possible tie in. If there is a habitation that lives under mars surface that lost their adaptation to an earth like environment. That might explain why they have to were space suites. A possible theory that could be legit.
Maybe people going to think that Ernest Norman is crazy but you maybe find a tie in with the other three I just mentioned. Though I am not a unarian, maybe he really was telepathic. I am not sure but there truly seems like a tie in. Please study all four in detail. Read "The Truth About Mars". Can't say it is true but from the looks of those tubes especially the one that stretches over the one below it, it could have some legitimacy.

Please, please check ALL these out. Please!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Kenneth Arnolds famous sighting of nine "daylight discs" flying in formation happened on June 24th 1947,only about a week before the Roswell incident which happened on July 2,1947...

The modern phenomena of UFOs and “flying saucers” began in Washington state on June 24 1947,when Kenneth Arnold spotted nine mysterious,high-speed objects "flying like a saucer would" along the crest of the Cascade Range near Mount Rainier.His report made international headlines and triggered hundreds of similar accounts of "flying saucers" locally and across the nation...Kenneth Arnold sighting > www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
The same color and type of suites seem to be with the Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora case as well. Same size short beings, do not seem to the grey type.

Actually, Lonnie Zamora reported that, at first, he thought the UFO was an overturned automobile, and that he saw what he thought were two small adults or large kids standing outside the craft, dressed in white coveralls. One of these individuals turned to look as Zamora's police cruiser drew near, and the pair seemed startled.

Zamora brought his car to a stop and got out to investigate, whereupon he said he heard a loud metallic sound, like that of a heavy metal door slamming shut. The "craft" then rose up into the air with a roaring noise, then began to climb away from the scene, with a jet of blue flame from the craft igniting the desert shrubbery.

Now, "small adults or large kids" seems like an oddly confused description for a police officer to use. Why would he use an expression such as "large kids"...?

Well, there's a distinct anatomical difference between children and adult human beings, and it's not merely a matter of height. Human children have disproportionately large heads relative to their bodies until they reach their mid-to-late teens. Even at a good distance you can distinctly identify human children because of the size of their heads relative to their bodies. Kids have big heads.

I think it was the head size that confused Officer Zamora. I think he saw your typical Grays, with oversized heads, causing him to confuse them with "large kids"... I don't think he would have made such a statement if they had been actual adult human beings.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Police Officer Herbert Schirmer Abduction,December 3,1967,Ashland,Nebraska...

The aliens wore silver-gray uniforms,gloves and helmets,which had a small antenna on the left side around their ear and at the left breast of each suit they had the emblem of a "Winged Serpent" www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The modern phenomena of UFOs and “flying saucers” began in Washington state on June 24 1947,when Kenneth Arnold spotted nine mysterious,high-speed objects "flying like a saucer would" along the crest of the Cascade Range near Mount Rainier.His report made international headlines and triggered hundreds of similar accounts of "flying saucers" locally and across the nation...Kenneth Arnold sighting > www.ufoevidence.org...

Funny how skeptics JUMPED on the Arnold case to PROVE that flying saucers were all a matter of suggestion and mass hysteria.

I keep running into this point, made by skeptics over and over on numerous UFO sites, that there were no disc-like UFOs reported prior to Kenneth Arnold stating that his UFOs skipped through the air like saucers skipping across water (which I always thought was an odd description, anyway).

The point being, I suppose, that the news media sensationally coined the expression "flying saucers," and the public responded by suddenly seeing saucers everywhere, even though Kenneth Arnold NEVER SAID his UFOs were disc-shaped. He said they were crescent-shaped, like a flying wing.

Skeptics and cynics have made this point repeatedly over the years, as if THAT alone would dispel the reports of disc-shaped craft.

Fact is, the reports of spherical and cigar-shaped and disc-shaped craft go back hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of years. As a matter of fact, there are 17,000-year-old cave paintings in France that depict some very familiar sombrero-shaped silhouettes, looking for all the world like modern UFO descriptions. These same peculiar sombrero shapes also appear in the backgrounds of European tapestries dating back several centuries.

There have been many sightings of "flying shields," not only by ancient Europeans but by American Indian tribes such as the Hopi. And the Japanese have centuries-old legends of flying boats that resemble the very familiar clamshell profile of modern UFOs.

So, obviously, the disc-shaped UFOs have been around for far longer than the Kenneth Arnold sighting.

edit on 17-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

Heres a really good link about Flying Saucers and UFO"s seen before Kenneth Arnold in 1947 and Look At That Magazine Cover From "Science Wonder Stories" in 1929!...UFO Sighting Chronology 1900-1938 > www.nicap.org...

edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Heres a case that surely must rank among the very best multiple person sighting and encounters with flying saucers and alien entities ever...

Encounter in Ruwa...The Ariel School Sighting...UFOs Over Zimbabwe...62 School Children See UFOs and Aliens in Ruwa,South Africa,September 16th,1994 > sites.google.com...
edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Surely what is one of the very earliest documented ufo encounters ever is when in 329 bc,Alexander the Great records seeing two great flying shields in central asia > www.ufoevidence.org...

No real sources to this interesting story

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The source of record for this account is Alexander's diaries on for different occasions spanning a 20year period he mentioned flying shields that would swoop down and scare the men, horses, etc disrupting the battle. One of the most famous accounts is when they were attacking the Persians flying shields swooped down scaring every one. Took 4 days to gather everyone back together and to continue the campaign. This event was documented by Alexander and the Persians both sides of the war. For me the best case is Betty and Barney Hill due to the map she remembered.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This just might be the weirdest and most fantastic case of all time > "On October 25,1974 in Medicine Bow National Forest,Wyoming,Carl Higdon,while hunting elk,raised his rifle and fired,but the bullet only went about 50 feet and dropped"...what happened next is extremely bizzare... phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...
edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sounds like an hallucinatory trip. Was Higdon tested for drug use? He didn't recognize his own truck, didn't recognize his own wife, walked around in a daze for some time, apparently.

The story sounds incomplete, to me. I mean, a thorough examination of the mangled bullet would have revealed what sort of surface it had impacted. There would have been microscopic particles embedded in the metal jacket. If the bullet was totally uncontaminated on a microscopic level, THEN I'd be a little less skeptical.

The story does sound similar, in a way, to the Pascagoula, Mississippi Incident... Carl Higdon was a good-old-boy just out a-huntin' when he's abducted, right, in the same way Charlie Hickson and Calvin Parker were good-old-boys out a-fishin' when they were abducted.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

I know what your saying and i know what you mean,but i wasnt there,i have to take it at face value and if its true...Wow!...i cant judge him or anyone else and what would he gain from lying? What does anyone gian? And if someone writes a book that they are able to make some money from then i dont care,we all have bills and we all need money and i've bought at least a hundred or two hundred ufo and other paranormal books and i enjoyed reading them all,some more than once and they are what opened my mind to the limitless wonders of this strange and mysterious universe.as well as my own encounter with a flying saucer that i described a few pages back,i know they are real,whatever they really are...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well, I've had several UFO experiences in my life, dating back to my childhood — the one time I actually took a photograph of one and turned it over for publication, I immediately regretted it.

I wouldn't do it again.

There are people and agencies and forces at work that DO NOT WANT us talking seriously about UFOs, believe me. They can make your life a living hell.

That's why the mainstream media ALWAYS laughs up its sleeve anytime there's a UFO story. That infuriates me, how they just immediately exude this arrogant and dismissive air — they're instructed in how to treat UFO stories, you know. Their jobs depend on them following orders.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan
reply to post by blocula

There are people and agencies and forces at work that DO NOT WANT us talking seriously about UFOs, believe me. They can make your life a living hell.

Which only proves to me that they,tptb,know damn well whats going on and they are working hand in hand with certain evil aliens and their psychological weapons are their pre-arranged agendas designed to dumb down the vast majority of people by making us live so blindly posessed by greed and hell bent for gaining ever more temporary materialistic illusions,so much so,that most of us dont even realize whats going on,most of us dont know whats being done to us either and a lot of people dont want to know,dont want to face the horrible truth...

They,tptb and their pre-arranged agendas of spreading mainstream ridicule and denial are the shrouds they operate behind and they keep most everyone thinking that aliens come from outer space,which keeps most everyone looking in the wrong direction...

When in reality,whats most likely true,is the supressed,hushed up and snuffed out fact that the aliens probably originated from right here on earth and they are the true dominant species,we are just taught and told to think we are,but we are not...Imo.
edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am going to assume best as in provably best. - Tehran 1976, hands down. - Visual confirmation (multiple on ground and in air), radar confirmation (multiple on ground and in air), satellite confirmation (DSP, by accident records gotten, but spot-on), physical trace (multiple, documented). All documented and irrefutable.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Snowcrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowcrash
I am going to assume best as in provably best. - Tehran 1976, hands down. - Visual confirmation (multiple on ground and in air), radar confirmation (multiple on ground and in air), satellite confirmation (DSP, by accident records gotten, but spot-on), physical trace (multiple, documented). All documented and irrefutable.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Snowcrash because: (no reason given)
Your right and imo that case is impossible to deny and it is beyond ridicule,with so much evidence coming from so many valid sources...1976 Tehran UFO incident > en.wikipedia.org...

If that happened in the usa,tptb probably would have lied through their teeth and told everyone it was a weather balloon,or venus,or a flock of birds,or a mirage,or a failed satellite,or whatever.Tptb have those and other such scapegoat excuses ready and waiting to be used in order to hide the truth from us as best they can...
edit on 21-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
Want to see a good alien encounter? This is a good one. Too funny.

This video is a hoax. the full video can be seen here

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpeniel

Originally posted by Rocketman7
Want to see a good alien encounter? This is a good one. Too funny.

This video is a hoax. the full video can be seen here

Oh for sure I never thought for a minute it was real. The video quality was so poor, that I thought it was Japanese funniest home videos, and after the segway, they were going to tell the people in the audience who they had fooled, it was just a prank. I thought they were Japanese. You know, kindof a typical Japanese monster gag.

If you want to see a movie, that is just incredible, with real to life special effects, and I mean it looks real, from Korea, with a montser that comes out of the river, then see this foreign film...

edit on 22-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join