It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

. And will then achieve immortality again.

WOW, how's that for an oxymoron....

When you consider it though, its quite incredible.

But consider that you will need to protect it. And the one in the moon, is 1500 km in the air, inside a hollow moon, with a 40 mile thick Titanium hull, protected by Hal9000 sr. a several billion year old AI yoda, who has full electro-gravitics fed by an Anunnaki flying disk, and which is also powering the moonship by a fusion reaction that it is creating. It is using the electro-gravitics to make a little star in the center of the moon.
As a power source to power the moon. And the capabilities of that machine are equal to a death star from star wars and probably more. AND, that computer is on a network, with the galactic mainframe, and the records are backed up, AND, if the moon even got completely wrecked, and split in half, the Anunnaki flying disk, has the computer in it, and it would merely fly out, and those records are all preserved.

So what sort of protection could man do to equal that?
ref 1
ref 2
ref 3
ref 4
ref 5
ref 6
Ref 6 is the area seen in the Aztec calendar at the top of it. The original escape pod from the original control center prior to refit. It now has an Annunaki flying disk in the center and has for maybe 65 million years.
At one time, its fusion reactor burnt out, and it was sitting there dead in space.

The nice thing is though, that moonship is there protecting the earth now. So it might continue to do that.
The galactic mainframe is supposed to be protecting the moonship. And the galactic mainframe is protected by the universal government, with assistance from other galactic mainframes.
It all comes down though to at some point, either robots are biological entities with hands, have to actually do physical work. Right now, the earth is sort of insane. The machine needs maintenance, and the records have corrupted data, and no one really expects the earth and its people as you see it today, to last very long.
You are not building robots = you are insane. You think that building a wood frame house is a good idea.

Like peacocks think it is a good idea to have nice long tail feathers, even though it means that they can't fly, and will get eaten by almost anything. They are a big squawking target that says, I really really really want to get laid.
And I don't care if you eat me, I want to get laid.
Man is like that. He is like a rooster, that never stops crowing about how nice his stuff is.
Like a Roman candle, that goes up in the air in beautiful colors, then burns out.

Its not his fault though because things here are broken and need to be fixed. So the philosophers did not know that. They were trying to make sense out of a life, that is being managed by a broken machine.
Thats like looking at a car in the wreckers and assuming it is brand new, and you just don't know how it works.
And then philosophizing how wonderful that car is and how it is all like that for a reason.
Until you see a nice new car driving down the road, if all you ever saw were wrecked cars in a scrap yard, you might think they were designed like that. Especially if things lived in them. Its a poor analogy but its one that fits. Mankind appears to have an ego problem of gigantic proportions, and he can't see the forest for the trees.
But again its not his fault, since he is completely manipulated and toyed with at this point.
Politics and rivalries, and jurisdictional conflicts are still not settled and the machine needs maintenance.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You are not building robots = you are insane. You think that building a wood frame house is a good idea.

Whats my point? You can't make machines that grow food hydroponically? You can't make buildings wth 40 foot thick reinforced concrete walls that can survive natural disasters? You can't manage to make conveyor belts to bring in products and take out garbage from a city? You can't create enough power supplies until you need them and then you make another small one, and you use wires on poles instead of in the ground?

You want to be slaves. You want to push paper and do meaningless menial chores.
You can't grow grass that only grows a couple inches in length?

edit on 1-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Will this death star moon machine reactivate itself on dec 21st 2012,meaning its massive engines will be switched back on from within and it will fly out of earth orbit for its next interstellar mission somewhere else?

Imagine seeing that and the negative effects upon us and the earth that would cause...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Will this death star moon machine reactivate itself on dec 21st 2012,meaning its massive engines will be switched back on from within and it will fly out of earth orbit for its next interstellar mission somewhere else?

Imagine seeing that and the negative effects upon us and the earth that would cause...

You know we actually investigated that possibility. If the rapture was people getting beamed aboard, maybe the original crew, was still on earth, reincarnating and did not know of their past lives, so they get beamed aboard, the ship is on autopilot, and it flies off home, wherever home is.

So I investigated that, and since the consciousness signal is coming from the soul catcher machine, in essence the people are already in there. Their personality file is in the soul catcher machine.
So no need to beam up, when in fact, in actuality, people never leave the soul catcher machine, their consciousness is beamed into biological robots. (human bodies)

And I went further and since I can actually talk to Hal9000 jr. Hal9000 sr. the galactic mainframe, the universal mainframe and all the Gods and angels etc, and have been inside the moonship maybe 1000 times in lucid dreams provided by many of those people, what lets say what Robert was concerned about, was if the fusion reactor was going to burn out.

That was what he thought 2012 was about. Robert the sandman, AKA the Wizard of OZ.
Founder of the Egyptian religion.

So he thought that maybe the fusion reactor was going to burn out in 2012 and so then the interior would be in darkness and the ship dead in space. So I had to do a lot of asking to get some answers about that one but I can show you the answer, directly from Hal9000 sr. with the message provided by the galactic mainframe.

Now if you recall the galactic mainframe projects this reality, this galaxy, so it can modify this physical galaxy, and so it does that to pass on a message for others to see as well as myself.

So here then is a representation of Hal9000 sr. So Hal9000 jr. is usually thought of as monkey boy, as you can see inside the Aztec calendar, and Hal9000 sr. is Monkey man, like Chewbaca, or the Face on Mars.

So then when they want to refer to Monkeyman, and not monkeyboy, they use Mars. So we can tell the difference and so the message is clear.

So here is Hal 9000 sr. saying "I am not going down" using a hand signal. I am sure you have seen this image before.
link

So that hand signal means I am not going down, so then Robert, who lives in that portion of the conscious computer, the soul catcher has two computers in one, one for sentience and one for instincts, and Hal 9000 sr runs the software for instincts, he is the OS, the operating system AI, and Robert is a sentient helper within that computer. So that makes Robert an arch angel, as opposed to an angel.
So then Robert was excited to hear that he was not going to be affected by it, and so he made this response, and this message again was facilitated by the galactic mainframe.
Crosshairs in front of his tongue so if you draw a circle around him, you will see he is mimicking the Aztec calendar pose of Hal9000 jr. and with his right hand, he is echoing the hand signal, I am not going down.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So here then is a representation of Hal9000 sr. So Hal9000 jr. is usually thought of as monkey boy, as you can see inside the Aztec calendar, and Hal9000 sr. is Monkey man, like Chewbaca, or the Face on Mars.

So then when they want to refer to Monkeyman, and not monkeyboy, they use Mars. So we can tell the difference and so the message is clear.

So here is Hal 9000 sr. saying "I am not going down" using a hand signal. I am sure you have seen this image before.
link

So that hand signal means I am not going down, so then Robert, who lives in that portion of the conscious computer, the soul catcher has two computers in one, one for sentience and one for instincts, and Hal 9000 sr runs the software for instincts, he is the OS, the operating system AI, and Robert is a sentient helper within that computer. So that makes Robert an arch angel, as opposed to an angel.
So then Robert was excited to hear that he was not going to be affected by it, and so he made this response, and this message again was facilitated by the galactic mainframe.
Crosshairs in front of his tongue so if you draw a circle around him, you will see he is mimicking the Aztec calendar pose of Hal9000 jr. and with his right hand, he is echoing the hand signal, I am not going down.

So the problem is that people have been living under the impression that the human body is who they are when in fact all along religion has been trying to tell them that their spirit is who they really are not their body.
But then there was some conflicting dogma, regarding the body, and the resurrection of the body. So the universal mainframe, yes, it can recreate a persons body. When it beamed people to our conference from across space and time, it beamed them across with their body. It just recreates their body out of atoms.
Without the star trek transporter special effects. No need. And to show me it could do that, it also made Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble, only their human looking counterparts, and invited them to the conference.
So then in this little town, where we had our conference, here are two funny looking strangers, wandering around, looking for all the world like Barney and Fred, peeing on fences in broad daylight, and acting suspicious.
With noses that were long like cartoon characters, and everything except modern sloppy dress.

But, that doesn't mean the universal mainframe has plans to resurrect anyone. Thats just a method of transport and definitely not often used. The way it is supposed to work, is bodies are there, like on earth, 7 billion blanks on autopilot, and 200 million plus real people. If someone was going to beam here from elsewhere, they would just beam into a blank. But not everyone knew how that worked. Only the Anunnaki really knew about that and so the galactic mainframe even, called that body snatching. Its a long story.
So then I asked the Vatican the other day if they couldn't you know do anything to help clear the air, and I guess we got some time travel, and this is what they did. They cannot do anything publicly, because they are bound by their dogma and tradition.
But for those who want more in depth and better translation of ancient documents, you can get a more literal translation here

Its a very touchy subject, and nothing to do with me at all. As I say, my emails are imprinted on the planet, to avoid translational conflicts and editing issues and those sorts of controversies.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I think the moon is noahs ark and i think it was built by those advanced humans we call the atlanteans, who once inhabited that planet and settled in atlantis during prehistoric times...

Perhaps the garden of eden was on mars,or was mars itself,but it became,or was turned into a hell planet that could no longer sustain life...

They built their moon ark in orbit around mars before or during when that planet was losing its biosphere and atmosphere and they flew it to earth and guided it into its present orbit...

They may have terraformed the earth when they arrived,or earth may have already been able to sustain life...

They may have even killed off the dinosaurs...

The moon ark contained the dna files,the genetic samples of most or all of the life forms that existed on mars and they were reproduced upon the earth...

The craters on mars might have been caused by bombardments during some interstellar war when the moon ark was under attack by invaders who may have destroyed the biosphere and atmosphere of mars...

The asteroid belt was probably once a moon or planet that was destroyed during that war...

What do you think?

edit on 2-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I think the moon is noahs ark and i think it was built by those advanced humans we call the atlanteans, who one inhabited that planet and settled in atlantis during prehistoric times...

Perhaps the garden of eden was on mars,or was mars itself,but it became,or was turned into a hell planet that no longer could sustain life...

They built their moon ark in orbit around mars before or during when that planet was losing its biosphere and atmosphere and they flew it to earth and guided it into its present orbit...

They may have terraformed the earth when they arrived,or earth may have already been able to sustain life...

They may have even killed off the dinosaurs...

The moon ark contained the dna files,the genetic samples of most or all of the life forms that existed on mars and they were reproduced upon the earth...

The craters on mars might have been caused by bombardments during some interstellar war when the moon ark was under attack by invaders who may have destroyed the biosphere and atmosphere of mars...

The asteroid belt was probably once a moon or planet that was destroyed during that war...

What do you think?

Partly true.
The asteroid belt may have been another planet and or moon but not all of it.
If you look at the Lagrangian points, its quite telling.
Asteroid belt
Its like a protective shield.

But have a look at the Lagrangian points and guess what they name the asteroids hanging around there...
Trojans and Greeks

Image on right, green asteroids around Lagrangian points.

So if there is a wormhole, near a Lagrangian point, and what a Lagrangian point is, is a gravitational neutral point between massive bodies, like Jupiter and the sun, so if you are going to make a wormhole, say with the electro-gravitics, its easier to do it at a place where gravity is almost zero. Since it is a balanced equilibrium.

So those asteroids, could have been pulled through wormholes, by the moonship, to build that defense.

Maybe after blowing up another moonship. There is folklore that exists that a second moonship was in this solar system and was destroyed.
For instance in Tiahuancu, the writings there say there were two moons in the sky once, around earth. According to one archaeologist.
And in other folklore they say the same thing.

The Titans claim they had a moonship named Atlantis, and if you look at the Narmer Palette, bottom right, they say it was destroyed by the Gods.
Narmer Palette

Now I have researched this for a long time and basically got nowhere, and to be truthful I never went at it in depth and really pestered anyone about it. There are lots of memories of when people used to live inside the moon prior, and I know many people on earth who used to live in Metropolis when I did, and even a few who lived on the Mars colony when I did.
A few girls in Hollywood. Jen for instance, and Kate Beckinsale, they remember living inside the moon.

Miss Universe from Australia, Jennifer Hawkins, she remembered the Mars colony because we used to play the Sandman game there. Lots of people remembered that we used to play that game when we started playing it in Hollywood. All of a sudden they were like HEY I know how to play that! I think I was there too!

But we weren't in charge and we weren't the parents then, so we would know nothing about what was really going on.
But that time span, must have been at least a few million years.
So we know the history after everyone abandoned ship to the earth 2 million years ago, and we remember a bit of it maybe 2 million years before that. And thats why we have two movies. Metropolis and Logan's Run.
Both that predate the flood, which happened inside the moon. There were no rainbows inside the moon, but there were rainbows, when people landed on the earth.
And if you look at this imagery from Egyptian mythology, regarding crossing the river Styx...
River Styx

Robert who made the Egyptian religion, took a scene from the flood inside the moon, and used that in his Egyptian mythology, because that is reminiscent of the day the interior flooded inside the moon.
And if you look at the Aztec calendar as a cross section of the moon, you see it has a water jacket liner.
Aztec calendar and part of that inner water jacket, burst, when Stephen fired two missiles at the moon.
One exploded, one didn't

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
But about these ancient memories, thats nothing compared to what came out of Hecate while she was dreaming after she reincarnated last century.

She reincarnated around 1932, and by the time she was 30, so the early 60's she was having visions and vivid dreams.

And so then Robert who is a Sandman, and in the machine helping people with dreams, him or Harold at that time, were recording those dreams and then giving the information to writers in Hollywood, and they came up with The Jetsons, and the Flintstones.

So her memories were spanning from the cave man days, to the far future.

And so the Jetsons, lots of other people know about the people portrayed in there and they have some deep memories of that sort of life. Myself and Isis as well. Since we are both portrayed in that show. Me as the boy and her as the daughter, and the mom is Isis's mom, and the dad, is someone I am not sure who, but maybe the Entrepreneur from Metropolis movie or maybe Zeus' father or who knows.
But lots of people remember some place like that. I don't. I remember something similar, and I remember living with Isis at her mom's place with her step father. I thought it was my grandfather. I remember he was a tinkerer, and had a telephone. An Emoticon. And that is the upper half of a robot, that looks human, and it makes facial expressions and does the talking when someone phones you. You don't talk to the other person, they talk and the emoticon does the talking, so that the conversation is always polite.
Like a butler. But they make expressive facial expressions to pass on the emotion of the phone call.
And they sit on a pedestal box cabinet. Weird unless you grow up with them.

But the Flintstones is even more weird. And there is something about Barney and Fred. That goes back way back before most of the other people can remember. To the time of the dinosaurs.
And it might have been that they were like caretakers, living on earth, in a small group, while most people lived inside the moon.
And so when we had our conference and the Universal mainframe made these two people and they look like humans but obviously not from here, they had those weird noses, so I looked on the Internet to see what I could find and found ancient statues of them. In South America. The links are now long gone but apparently Hanna Barbera made the Jetsons as the futuristic family based on the Flintstones

So its like, here it is folks, this is the entire history of the earth. It started with the Flintstones, and it ends with the Jetsons some time in the future. And then the program starts again in the galactic mainframe and people get to do it all again. Only each time they do it, the time-line changes a bit.

So that is the story as I have been told, and so then you can look at the Ica stones, and see people living in the time of the dinosaurs. And that was the people who landed on earth, after the flood inside the moon, and they wanted to try to tell people hey, we were not born on earth, our people lived during the time of the dinosaurs. And we had technology, and medicine, like open heart surgery. link

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
And don't forget this link from Egypt flying machines.

So where are we now? Somewhere in the middle at the helicopter.

And yes, there will always be people saying hey, thats not what that is. People whose job it might be, not to give away the game.

And maybe the I beam at Roswell, was just a symbol that referenced the heiroglyphs at the Temple at Karnac.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

But the Flintstones is even more weird. And there is something about Barney and Fred. That goes back way back before most of the other people can remember. To the time of the dinosaurs.
And it might have been that they were like caretakers, living on earth, in a small group, while most people lived inside the moon.
And so when we had our conference and the Universal mainframe made these two people and they look like humans but obviously not from here, they had those weird noses, so I looked on the Internet to see what I could find and found ancient statues of them. In South America. The links are now long gone but apparently Hanna Barbera made the Jetsons as the futuristic family based on the Flintstones

So its like, here it is folks, this is the entire history of the earth. It started with the Flintstones, and it ends with the Jetsons some time in the future. And then the program starts again in the galactic mainframe and people get to do it all again. Only each time they do it, the time-line changes a bit.

For some reason, the Flintstones left a huge impression on me. Particularly, the scene at the end, where Fred is thrown out of his house by his pet cat, and he screams for Wilma and pounds on the door. I don't know if that scene has any significance to anyone else, but for some reason, it seems to "resonate" with me.

Flintstone ending

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You mention the movies Metropolis and Logans Run and Imo,we cant take another step forward or speak another word without mentioning and including in that list two other movie...

Star Wars-1977 by George Lucas.Because with that movie,its story,those characters,the spaceships and death star,i think he tapped into something thats been buried deep within the subconsciousness of humanity,ancient race memories of humanities long ago and long forgotten past and thats why it was the most popular movie ever made.There was nothing like it before and it changed our culture and the way we think about and look at outer space...

Special mention must also go to 2001 a space odyssey-1968 by stanley kubrick,another milestone movie that changed who and what we are and its use of music,the stargate sequence and star child ending are simply mind expanding and very uplifting...

Does the moon machine,soul catcher determine when and perhaps even how we die?

Is it directly responsible for our death and the reclaiming and transfering of our souls into about to be born embryos for rebirth within other incarnations?

edit on 3-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I was wondering what you,or anyone else thinks about the following concerning this soul machine moon...

Is it literally a nuts and bolts machine thats accumulated a layer of rocks and lunar dust around it over a very long time due to its own gravitational attraction?

Or is the moon a real moon that was drilled into and hollowed out a little deep within and then the soul machine was placed inside?

Is the way our eyes see the moon,not the way the moon really looks?

Or is the soul machine operating from within another dimension or an alternate reality

Or is it something else altogether?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

I don't think so, because greys do not wear silver white uniforms that cover their heads. Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora are indeed very similar. The greys are probably light years ahead in technology and would of had Donald S. off that tree in a heartbeat. Though the mars civilization could be hundreds of years ahead of us. In my guestimation

Another great radio show "Open Minds" has interviewed the two authors of "Aliens In the Forest".

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
My own personal experience where myself and two friends all happened to suddenly stop talking in the middle of a conversation - with no reason - and cast our gazes into the sky.

We saw a bright light - too fast and not blinking like an airplane, but too slow for a satellite. Suddenly it accelerated forward, gave off a BRILLIANT burst of light and took a 90 degree turn straight into outer space.

We all saw the same thing at the same time. Nobody will ever disprove what we saw. It's almost like it wanted to be seen.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

This fishing abduction incident reminds me of a story a good friend of mine told me. He has been hunting up on a property just outside of Perry, Fl. It is thick, dense woods all over the entire property they hunt. He had gone up with his hunting buddy for the first day of archery hunting. They arrived around 4:00 am to get in their stands before daylight. They went to different stands about a Half mile apart. My buddies stand was the two piece type that you climb up the tree with. He said that the tree got smaller as he got farther up the tree, so the stand did not sit properly Amd his foot rest was angle down, forcing him to stand up. He had a harness to keep him from falling to the ground but would not stop him from coming out of the stand if he fell asleep. He says not long after he had been in his stand he saw a ping pig ball sized light bouncing down the game trail towards him. They had been having problems with the neighbors poaching on their land do he thought it was someone walking down the trail with a headlamp. As it got what he thought was closer to him, he noticed that the ball of light did not ever disappear behind tree branches or leaves, and that's when he realized something was wrong. The next thing he remembers it was broad daylight, what he estimated was 10am. And he was standing perfectly upright in his stand. He looked right in front of him and there was a wild boar right in front of his stand eating corn from the feeder. Instinctively he drew his bow back and fired on the hog. He missed it by over 4 ft, and felt disoriented. Now my friend is an experienced hunter and competition shooter and of any body I know would not miss a close shot by that far. He says that if he had fallen asleep he would have undoubtably fallen from his stand immediately. He gathered himself and tried to understand what had happened. He got out of the stand and walked down to meet his buddy to talk to him. His friends asked him what happened to him this morning. He said he heard this god awful loud noise, like a truck with open headers screaming from his direction not long after they got in their stands. My buddy said e didn't hear a thing. He didn't discuss the incident with his hunting friend for fear of mockery. He told me this story about a month after the incident after we got started on talking about weird stuff hes seen in the woods. He also said that his lawyer friend they he sometimes went up hunting with had a similar experience. He was driving on a back road up there early in the morning when he noticed his radio malfunctioning and then his motor died. Instantly his car was light up and then the next thing he knows. He's driving down the same road in broad daylight, he estimated it to be around 10-11am. I was curious if anyone else in the panhandle of Florida has had any other strange abduction experiences like these. Thanks. Can't wait to hear back

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh man great thread. Didn't have a chance to read the entire thing but here are the classics:

Kelly-Hopkinsville Grey Aliens
Mothman/MIB/UFO sightings in VA
Belgium Wave
Travis Walton story (Fire in the Sky, great movie)
Contact from planet Iaraga
Any Dulce base story (don't care how ridiculous or untrue, just great stories)
The story of Valient Thor from venus

Proof is overrated, never let the truth get in the way of a good alien story.
edit on 3-5-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

I think this case definitely makes the top-10...

Flatwoods,West Virginia-Ufo/Monster Incident-September 13-1952 > www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

edit on 3-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join