It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best UFO case you have ever heard about?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
The Coast to Coast Show with George Knapp
It was called "Aliens In The Forest".

There has got to be a serious study of beings in silver white suites and this is one of them.

The same color and type of suites seem to be with the Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora case as well. Same size short beings, do not seem to the grey type.

Gary Wilcox stated he meet two beings that said they came from mars!

The show was on a few weeks ago and I HIGHLY recommend finding it !!!!!!!

Check out all these cases: Gary Wilcox, Lonnie Zamora and the case "Aliens In The Forest" and study how the relate. At least I think they do.

The interesting thing is the Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora case happened on April 24th 1964. And in 1964 so did Donald Schrum's experience (Aliens In the Forest). Compare all three deeply please if you have the time, you may find a possible tie in. If there is a habitation that lives under mars surface that lost their adaptation to an earth like environment. That might explain why they have to were space suites. A possible theory that could be legit.
Maybe people going to think that Ernest Norman is crazy but you maybe find a tie in with the other three I just mentioned. Though I am not a unarian, maybe he really was telepathic. I am not sure but there truly seems like a tie in. Please study all four in detail. Read "The Truth About Mars". Can't say it is true but from the looks of those tubes especially the one that stretches over the one below it, it could have some legitimacy.

Please, please check ALL these out. Please!

Thats interesting. I will have a look at them today.

The wind here is reaching 60 mph today so the power might go out which means no Internet but if it doesn't go out, then I will tell you what I come up with.
As I stated previously when I examined the Lonnie Zamora case, he was talking about the assasination of JFK using code. Code speak which I am familiar with.
The reason people do that is to lesson tensions around the world. They want to give some sort of explanation so that you know, it doesn't lead to some greater conflict if it can be avoided.
But I will have a look at the others and see how it all ties in.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by thetiler

The interesting thing is the Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora case happened on April 24th 1964. And in 1964 so did Donald Schrum's experience (Aliens In the Forest). Compare all three deeply please if you have the time, you may find a possible tie in. If there is a habitation that lives under mars surface that lost their adaptation to an earth like environment. That might explain why they have to were space suites. A possible theory that could be legit.

Thats interesting. I will have a look at them today.

So far the Gary Wilcox case looks like just some people talking. Conversational opinion regarding recent events. Basically I need his report. I need his words. I need HIS drawings, not the synopsis of the event by numerous people. You see when someone talks in code, people who do not know he is talking in code, they just paraphrase. Thats like garbling the code so you no longer have code, what you have is just nothing. You have just the bs part. The bs part is the vehicle for the code-speak you are trying to pass on.

You see what I mean? When you want to talk about something secret in public, you use innuendo.
"He has the football" as an example. If you were on the phone and having a secret conversation.

Now if someone else heard that, they would say, well his friend got a touch down I think or something.
See how different that is even if you interpret it still as code.
And they might say, well they are playing sports.
Now the code is totally lost.
So that might be why that case does not appear on the UFOEvidence dot org site at all, that I can find.

And its not in Wikipedia.

But you know there are Martians and there are Martians. And he may be talking simply about the Egyptian underworld.
These types of structures are in the Egyptian underworld, the virtual space, inside the soul catcher machine.
If this drawing is authentic

You see the Martians, in code-speak might not mean actual Martians, but maybe refer to mythology, where Hecate, ran away to an outpost on Mars, with Scar, Zeus' brother, you know Scar from Lion King, Satan, Mephistopheles, um what other names before he reincarnated as David and killed Goliath, well lets look where he fell to earth again...(where his disk was brought down)
Cursor cross-hairs in front of his nose here in 'Spanich', El Diablo.
Why such a bad rap? He ran away with Zeus' wife.

Hecate, queen of the underworld. The Egyptian underworld, which is a virtual reality space inside the soul catcher machine.
So basically the Gary Wilcox case, he is talking about things he saw in visions, regarding recent events, but it seems like he is talking about hoping to get a ride home, and the expectation, that Osiris, will 'save the eggs'
you know the eyes, the Sandman feeds to his children, the eyes, that Typhon is seen here running away with in Greek Mythology...
Zeus saying come back here you little bugger
Stephen was Typhon, and this vase is a social commentary.
So essentially in modern terminology he is saying, I hope Osiris does the backup, and saves our Martian immortal souls.Or something similar. I will see if I can find his exact words then I will know more.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We've all heard about the 1947 Roswell crash,but how many of us know about the 1941 Cape Girardeau,Missouri Crash? > ufos.about.com...
edit on 22-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Whats surely one of the strangest cases,that someone needs to make into a serious movie and one of my most favorite of all cases is the 1955 Kelly- Hopkinsville,Kentucky Alien Invasion > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So basically the Gary Wilcox case, he is talking about things he saw in visions, regarding recent events, but it seems like he is talking about hoping to get a ride home, and the expectation, that Osiris, will 'save the eggs'
you know the eyes, the Sandman feeds to his children, the eyes, that Typhon is seen here running away with in Greek Mythology...
Zeus saying come back here you little bugger
Stephen was Typhon, and this vase is a social commentary.
So essentially in modern terminology he is saying, I hope Osiris does the backup, and saves our Martian immortal souls.Or something similar. I will see if I can find his exact words then I will know more.

Wilcox also claimed that the civil defense checked a soil sample from the site for radioactivity. He received a letter stating that the sample gave a reading of 1.5 roentgens with the plug out and 2.5 roentgens with the plug in. The reading should have been zero, with a reading of 3.5 roentgens considered contamination level. This statement has never been independently confirmed.

The first newspaper report that the author could find came from the Binghamton Press and the Owego Times dated May 8th, 1964. The general viewpoint was one of disbelief, but also that the source of the story, Gary Wilcox, was someone of exceptional reliability. Newark Valleys own newspaper, the Tioga County Herald, did not report the story until May 15th. The paper was run by a husband & wife team, Justine F. Brandes, editor, and Leon G. Brandes, publisher. It's article expressed great dismay over missing what was probably the biggest scoop in the papers history. Assuming that Justine was writing copy, she first became aware of the story from talk circulating in the local village. Her first reaction was to investigate, but thought she should ask the advice of a more experienced newspaper man.

This is what she was told:

The advisor thought the story much too fantastic to be more than another rumor. He advised against spending the time at a critical juncture just before publication. It was rotten advice. So the Herald came out without a line just before the waves of publicity began to roll in by newspapers, radio & television with stories and pictures.

So here they are saying the risk was greater if they did not shoot JFK of nuclear winter, or, they are talking about the soul catcher machine and 2012 and how the risk is less if its plug gets pulled as opposed to if it doesn't.
So then people start to comment and say wow, this Gary is using some high level code, he is not your average white boy. He may be a Martian. And lets say someone who lived on that outpost colony along with Hecate and Scar from those days. See Logan's Run for a very very basic rendition of events, in code turned into a fictitious account, and transposed to earth from a mythological story about events on Mars, when Zeus went there to try to get Hecate back, and ended up marrying another of the Seven Sisters instead. Depicted as the voice of the AI conscious computer in Logan's Run. Osiris' step mom. Stephens mother. Robert's sister.

So then what they are discussing, is, this is not Michael reincarnating, (not Jesus) this might be Osiris.
And they hope it is because then he will know more about the soul catcher machine and etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So then people start to comment and say wow, this Gary is using some high level code, he is not your average white boy. He may be a Martian.

They couldn't believe that Wilcox would make up such a story, but they also couldn't believe that such an event could ever take place. They were in their own twilight zone. A local dry goods and variety store, Kalkans, did make an effort to extend hospitality. They advertised that the Martians were indeed welcome at their store and could purchase souvenirs if they ever came to the village.

Their own Twighlight zone.

And so then this means probably the Egyptian underworld which is always bathed in Twilight, but why is it like that? Well it is a sortof copy of where they used to live either inside Mars or on it.

A kindof separate resting place to wait between reincarnations, so they would not maybe feel uncomfortable being in the same place in the soul catcher machine as other people, since they were ostricized for running away. And the network was cut at one point and so there was no going to the galactic mainframe.

So it might also be other thing sbecause I studied all that topic to see if there was maybe still a soul catcher machine left on Mars. A conscious computer like Hal9000 sr and jr. inside the moon.

So in Logan's Run, they say that Zeus' new wife after Hecate, and we call her Bea, WAS the artiificial intelligence from the outpost. Since they were renegades, they didn't have a proper AI like Hal9000 so they improvised, and just like you have sentient helpers inside the soul catcher machine, she had the job of being the AI. Which is speculation on someone's part but who knows.
You see this whole Mars subject is in the deep past, so its hard to get data, and what you usually get is opinion.
And a real good source of opinion regarding this is Hoagland. He has tons of innuendo and that about Mars, because he might have been one of the people who lived in that outpost too, there may have been a million or more people in that colony. The fact is we haven't got much data yet, even though they keep sending probes to Mars.

You see its still a delicate subject for a lot of people maybe. There is more history to this and not just one camp of people, you have several camps of people, and one smaller group from a third planet, which is who knows where but I don't think it is Venus they are always referring to but maybe it is.
George Jetson's planet is what that planet is usually referred to as, and all the people from there, wherever it is, have a different personality than other people, but similar to each other.
So they would be the father race, of the Martian people. The people who today on earth, still consider themselves descended from Mars originally some how. They just feel it in their bones. If not the father race, then one of the original colonists on Mars, was someone like George Jetson, and so since he was an original colonist, his offspring have similar personality traits, and since they were on another planet, they developed those traits such, that even though they are on earth now, they have maintained that slightly distinct different character, whereas, the people on earth, have more of a Zeus and Mary personality character base type.
But then some will say Zeus Mary and Xerxes, since Xerxes stowed away on the landing party craft, and HE was Adam, not Zeus. But then in terms of where you live today, if you see a lot of Spanish people, you will think a spanish person was Adam, and if you are European, you would see more Greek white anglo saxons and assume Adam was Zeus.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So then people start to comment and say wow, this Gary is using some high level code, he is not your average white boy. He may be a Martian.

A little background here. The outpost on Mars where David lived with Hecate, was called Lucifer Havens.

And he was better known as Luke. You know if you remove the bad rap for running away with Zues' wife, the bad rap of him being a fallen angel, not a shot down pilot of a flying disk. Why would someone spread such bad rumors?
You mean like Hal9000 jr. who shot him down there in Peru? Gee I don't know why Hal9000 jr. would sread such rumors.

So Luke, as in Luke Skywalker, comes along when people are trying to piece together the puzzle, and confuse Osiris with Luke. So you see in Star Wars, the blond guy, is pegged as Luke, when in fact Harris Ford plays Luke's character and they call him Hans Solo. Well Osiris is Hans Solo. So you see there is all this confusion. Osiris is a bit of a loner, because he is an Anunnaki. Hard not be when there are no Anunnaki around except, Zeus, and he is posing as an Olympian, and Isis, and she is posing as the daughter of George Jetson, who was Zeus' dad. So Zeus gave birth to Isis by a earlier wife, then when they split up she went to live with her grandfather, and again for the sake of identifying thsi man, we will call him George Jetson. He is the Entrepeneur in Metropolis. As a further reference. And in there Isis is the bond who gets cloned.

So Luke, or David is tall dark and handsome.
Osiris is blond and more boyish, even though he is extremely old, but ages differently.
Isis is often depicted as older than Osiris, like in the Jetsons, he is the boy with the beany, in Worlds in Collision, he is the pilot and Isis is the maybe slightly older blond femal passenger in his plane near the start.

So the point is, that if the movie Star Wars, confused Luke with Osiris, and you know back then his name was not Osiris, it was Jehovah jr. with Zeus being Jehovah.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok so now you sortof know some background of the mythology in those days but now the interesting part...

Gary Wilcox again...

"I don't know whether it was on legs or hovering in the air." so then in context, he is saying well maybe this is Osiris.
And he is saying that because inside the moonship, where they all used to live, only one person was allowed to fly, Osiris. And he flew because the conscious computer flew him around using the electro-gravitics. He was the captain of the moonship.

So then you see in modern mythology, you see Isis, depicted as Super girl. Blond girl, from a planet where everyone can fly. You see how this goes from, Osiris can fly, he is obviously not from this planet he is an Anunnaki, Isis is like him, she is an Annunaki, then Isis can fly too.

And so then you see Osiris pegged as Stephen, looking like Superman, dark haired, not blond as the myth grows. So people are saying yes well they must be from the galactic mainframe maybe (dark haired) so the moon is ours, Titan ownership, not yours, not Olympian ownership, and etc. Coming down to modern day you see Neo, in the Matrix, with dark hair, fighting against machine intelligence able to fly by his will.

The communication between the soul catcher machine and the captain (Osiris in the moonship) seems telepathic, until you recall the painting Glorification of the Eucharist, where ALL consciousness signals come from those soul catcher machines to begin with so all communications with Hal9000 take place through that normal channel.
Subconsciously for most people, consciously for others. When it is conscious communication, it is called Telepathy.

Many many others as a matter of fact can communicate with the soul catcher machine consciously. In fact although people would not admit it because it is above top secret, very very many people can communicate with the soul catcher machine consciously. We have done testing.
In Hollywood and everywhere and even in the Amazon jungle, natives with bones through their lips could.

So Gary Wilcox can as well. This is the type of telepathy the person who brought up the case was referring to, that was mentioned on Coast to Coast. And Gary Wilcox mentions he was in telepathic communication with the Martians who landed.
What he meant by that was that through the soul catcher machine, he had been getting visions.
And Osiris, like Zeus, dreams of things not from here, especially when he was a kid and the memories were fresh in his subconscious mind. 1964 he was still a kid, so for someone used to seeing one type of vision through the soul catcher machine, then after Osiris reincarnates seeing something different, maybe imagery of a different planet etc.

As I say its difficult to tell exactly what Gary was saying he saw, because at one point he says, some FBI or Military Intel told the police not to release that part of the sighting. Whatever part that was it may have been too sensitive or too obvious regarding things to do with the soul catcher machine.

But if you read that page link...
Gary Wilcox - UFO landing case

then you can see as you get down the page the talk of fertilizer, as in BS, and so he left a bag of fertilizer in the field and the aliens took it, but the story does not jive at that point and so he may be saying well I made up the story, so I could comment on the Zamora comment, and give my pence also, since you have a Titan viewpoint regarding events, you have an Olympian viewpoint also, but you do not have any viewpoint from the Mars colonists, and we are interested in whats going on too.
In a nutshell thats what the Gary Wilcox thing is about, and since the Martian colonists are second class citizens, Wikipedia doesn't consider this case worthy of note, nor does UFOEVidence dot org, maybe.
In any event, if it was worthy of note, surely it would be in those two locations.
So now since Richard C. Hoagland these days is the front man for the quote unquote Martian Scientists as we call them now, if you do a search Gary Wilcox and Hoagland this comes up...
Moon and Mars connection

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
South American Dr. Enrique Botta had a very close encounter of the third kind when he entered a UFO sitting on the side of the road.Inside the craft,the ex-pilot found three dead aliens and even touched one.When he went for help,by the time he returned,the object was gone...

Doctor Botta & the Flying Saucer 1950 > www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The Kecksburg,Pennsylvania UFO Crash 1965 > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

then you can see as you get down the page the talk of fertilizer, as in BS, and so he left a bag of fertilizer in the field and the aliens took it, but the story does not jive at that point and so he may be saying well I made up the story, so I could comment on the Zamora comment, and give my pence also, since you have a Titan viewpoint regarding events, you have an Olympian viewpoint also, but you do not have any viewpoint from the Mars colonists, and we are interested in whats going on too.
In a nutshell thats what the Gary Wilcox thing is about, and since the Martian colonists are second class citizens, Wikipedia doesn't consider this case worthy of note, nor does UFOEVidence dot org, maybe.
In any event, if it was worthy of note, surely it would be in those two locations.
So now since Richard C. Hoagland these days is the front man for the quote unquote Martian Scientists as we call them now, if you do a search Gary Wilcox and Hoagland this comes up...
Moon and Mars connection

So then after all that what you are left with is, that Gary WIlcox was censored and we don't know what the Martian colonist side of the story was.
The current Martian Colonist story if that is their official position, is a combination of wishful thinking, wild propositions based on speculation, and a we were here first.

But basically they don't know because they are always being censored and the information they have is always getting distorted so they can't leave messages for each other between reincarnations.

So why is that?

I will tell you why. Because Osiris went to the academy with David in the galactic mainframe, Scar, one of his best friends, a captain himself, was a captain in the galactic start trek, on a covert mission at that time.
And still is a member of the academy.
So from what I can piece together, it has to do with the engineering of the human species as we see it today.
You have Zeus, breaking rules, to try to make the people look like Anunnaki, you have Xerxes, mating with animals, and getting the Olmecs to mate with animals, in a we can do that too galactic bid for equality, and the breach of the prime directive that an advanced civilization should not interfere with a lesser civilization and who knows who was doing that probably all of them after they had deposited the native Indians (Zeus did that) and the Olmecs (Xerxes did that) somewhere in South America or Central America or Southern North America or all 3.
I really don't know all the particulars, but it looks like what might have happened, is Hal9000 jr. reincarnated into a little Napolean figure in Bolivia, (while everyone is breaking the rules why not) and was playing God to the natives in Tehuanacu. As depicted in the Gateway to the Sun and the little Gold statue found in lake Titikaka, and various gold relics which have been found, that the conquistadors missed such as this headdress, which shows a later depiction of him, as a crane operator with a sky hook. (For moving giant sized boulders)
Later depiction

I can't find an image of the gold statue found by Akakor the archaeological expedition company which found it in Lake Titicaca that image is being suppressed because of course it would be a high crime, for an AI, to reincarnte on earth, in a human, since his personality type is reserved for AI, and if he did that he might contaminate the personality pool as it were.
Or something like that.
Who knows because of so many major crimes of that time, perpetrated to try and save the human race, which was down to several thousand people, during the time when Neanderthals coxisted with homo sapiens, as reported by scientists who have studied the gene pool. Neanderthals were not good survivors, and basically their women were not pretty.
Olmec women, if there even were such a thing, looked like oh my god were they ever butt ugly.
So for sure the Seven Sisters of the Plieades as an example did not want to reincarnate into them.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So its probably something like this.
Someone is killing the dinosaurs off. So Zeus comes here to investigate as a covert member of the universal government. He ends up being born to the Entrepeneur, from Metropolis as his son, a big shot from the galactic mainframe, and so then past that point, whatever he does, he feels is within his legal jurisdiction, but of course the galactic federation not even knowing Anunnaki exist, or anything about any universal government, figure him for some kind of weird freak, who is just breaking all the laws.
Including Hal9000 sr. who sees what he is doing as interference in the normal evolution of humanity which he is here to oversee. Animals and animal instincts being his business, and someone coming here from head office and genetically engineering the natives to look like aliens?
Today we call them white folk, but to him, a slug type creature called the Olmec, would have been more what he was thinking was a suitable apelike human evolved creature. Sure maybe in a million years they will look like white folk, whats the rush, why are you cheating/ why are you taking this species essentially through time using genetic engineering?
So things don't go well beyond that point.

So somewhere in all of that is the first experience that the Titans ever had, where people turn to zombies.
They did not know, that consciousness was a signal to the pineal gland, and somewhere in there in that time span, either on Mars, if it was the first moonship, in this solar system, a rudimentary one, then a failed colonization attempt, then an outpost, at least one of those times the AI shut down and the people who were not on the galactic mainframe turned to zombies. And that freaked the Titans out completely.
And they mentioned it in innuendo like it was the worst thing they ever saw.
Terrified them and still today it is their basic primordial fear. That they might turn to cannibals against their will.

And as Catholics they went about slaughtering cannibals in South America and anywhere they found them.

But in various references such as the silly Robinson Crusoe on Mars they mention zombies, then all through popular culture. And just before Hecate is reincarnated some time around 1931 or so the movie White Zombie comes out, and tries to talk about all of that as well. First zombie movie.
But today with the Internet we can just look stuff up correlate facts and come to a fair type of hypothesis based on tons of information, but not so before the Internet. And all through the past of recorded history secret info was kept by priests etc.

So there are pieces of this big puzzle that we have that we can use to create a type of hypothesis, but its all just based on the available facts which are not well documented. And much of it is second hand information passed down in opinion.
Next case to see if any more info is in that one...regarding the Martians.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

But in various references such as the silly Robinson Crusoe on Mars they mention zombies, then all through popular culture. And just before Hecate is reincarnated some time around 1931 or so the movie White Zombie comes out, and tries to talk about all of that as well. First zombie movie.
But today with the Internet we can just look stuff up correlate facts and come to a fair type of hypothesis based on tons of information, but not so before the Internet. And all through the past of recorded history secret info was kept by priests etc.

So there are pieces of this big puzzle that we have that we can use to create a type of hypothesis, but its all just based on the available facts which are not well documented. And much of it is second hand information passed down in opinion.

Before I do that though I better give you the side of the story from the Galactic mainframe.

So these guys here...
cone head and friends as seen from space, appear to have been in on the plan to turn the earth into a match making machine.
And you see on the conehead's left temple, Jeanie, from I dream of Jeanie.

So they wanted to make beautiful girls like Isis, and have them as Genie's, to serve them and fullfill their wildest fantasies. Well, who can argue with a plan like that???
So if anything Zeus was trying to help them to accomplish that since Isis is an Anunnaki.

But at what point they decide to do that I don't know. You see Zeus comes here covertly, his son follows after, and his girlfriend, follows after him. Now Isis is known as his half sister, but when Osiris asked Zeus about Isis, he told him that he had the universal mainframe make her to be his soul mate.Anunnaki their personality files are made by the universal mainframe.
As unique individuals. The local soul catcher machine makes personality files from available files by combining traits. It doesn't have that creative spark to create something new from scratch.
I don't think the galactic mainframe has that ability either.
So then Zeus was helping with that based on what he knew about genetic engineering and that sort of thing and Osiris and Isis were programmers.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Before I do that though I better give you the side of the story from the Galactic mainframe.

So these guys here...
cone head and friends as seen from space, appear to have been in on the plan to turn the earth into a match making machine.
And you see on the conehead's left temple, Jeanie, from I dream of Jeanie.

So they wanted to make beautiful girls like Isis, and have them as Genie's, to serve them and fullfill their wildest fantasies. Well, who can argue with a plan like that???
So if anything Zeus was trying to help them to accomplish that since Isis is an Anunnaki.

But at what point they decide to do that I don't know. You see Zeus comes here covertly, his son follows after, and his girlfriend, follows after him. Now Isis is known as his half sister, but when Osiris asked Zeus about Isis, he told him that he had the universal mainframe make her to be his soul mate.Anunnaki their personality files are made by the universal mainframe.
As unique individuals. The local soul catcher machine makes personality files from available files by combining traits. It doesn't have that creative spark to create something new from scratch.
I don't think the galactic mainframe has that ability either.
So then Zeus was helping with that based on what he knew about genetic engineering and that sort of thing and Osiris and Isis were programmers.

And the point at which the Queen of the galaxy reincarnates into Nefertiti, would be the point at which they say, mission accomplished.
Now it is difficult to say who reincarnated as Akhenaten though, so I suspect he was a puppet, and who knows which Hal 9000 was pulling his strings.
But its not really mission accomplished because you see politics interferes with the plans of the guys there and the queen reincarnates and the women are not genies, not magic genies with the universal mainframe empowering them with magical abilities not even the galactic mainframe empowering them with the ability to alter reality, since the galactic mainframe is projecting this galaxy, because that takes someone writing code, and so then they were thinking maybe a code writer like Isis could do that for them, but politics and who knows what hasn't made that happen yet~.
We can all keep hoping though.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And the point at which the Queen of the galaxy reincarnates into Nefertiti, would be the point at which they say, mission accomplished.
Now it is difficult to say who reincarnated as Akhenaten though, so I suspect he was a puppet, and who knows which Hal 9000 was pulling his strings.
But its not really mission accomplished because you see politics interferes with the plans of the guys there and the queen reincarnates and the women are not genies, not magic genies with the universal mainframe empowering them with magical abilities not even the galactic mainframe empowering them with the ability to alter reality, since the galactic mainframe is projecting this galaxy, because that takes someone writing code, and so then they were thinking maybe a code writer like Isis could do that for them, but politics and who knows what hasn't made that happen yet~.

So what Gary Wilcox was probably saying that was censored was "Remember your mission people!"

and

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So what Gary Wilcox was probably saying that was censored was "Remember your mission people!"

and

So then we can trace Egyptian Mythology, to the moon, inside the soul catcher machine in a virtual space, a rendition of a happy time once spent in a colony on Mars, and with reference to influences from within the galactic mainframe. Coneheads et al.
So 1963, Twilight ZOne, George Hanley, George Jetson, his faithful dog, the Wizard of Oz, dogs being Olympians as opposed to Titans code-speak horses, so Robert, using the local Hal 9000 directed by Geroge Jetson an Entrepreneur who wanted to use the moonship, to turn the earth into a match making paradise.
Maybe Mars was his first attempt.
And Maybe Zeus brought the current moonship through a wormhole at a Lagrangian point near Jupiter, and did something, took water from Mars, changed orbits, and helped them to make their match making machine.
So it would seem. And during that time they were all fighting.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

and

So then we can trace Egyptian Mythology, to the moon, inside the soul catcher machine in a virtual space, a rendition of a happy time once spent in a colony on Mars, and with reference to influences from within the galactic mainframe. Coneheads et al.
So 1963, Twilight ZOne, George Hanley, George Jetson, his faithful dog, the Wizard of Oz, dogs being Olympians as opposed to Titans code-speak horses, so Robert, using the local Hal 9000 directed by Geroge Jetson an Entrepreneur who wanted to use the moonship, to turn the earth into a match making paradise.
And Maybe Zeus brought the current moonship through a wormhole at a Lagrangian point near Jupiter, and did something, took water from Mars, changed orbits, and helped them to make their match making machine.

Remembrance of a happier time re the colony on Mars when they had a 'female' AI? Female Sandwomen, instead of Sandmen maybe?
One thing they had there as renegades was freedom, and they were young people. So Logan's Run the movie reflects that. But it also reflects the fact that they did not know how the reincarnation system worked.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

and

Remembrance of a happier time re the colony on Mars when they had a 'female' AI? Female Sandwomen, instead of Sandmen maybe?
One thing they had there as renegades was freedom, and they were young people. So Logan's Run the movie reflects that. But it also reflects the fact that they did not know how the reincarnation system worked.

So basically the Narmer Palette, says there is a soul catcher machine inside Mars, right side palette...
Narmer Palette
Thats what the symbols mean. The bottom right says that moonship was destroyed by the Gods.
The decapitated people is a reference to zombification that happened there.
They are also seen as taming the dinosaurs to say hey we go way back in this neighborhood.
But the very top, between the two bulls, two different symbols. The moonship on the right Mars, had a tunnel into the core, and the moonship in our skies, has a titanium hull. (Titan ium, you see they were still trying to claim it when they named the element titanium) So Epic of Gilgamesh, he recalls being in the Mars moonship, goes through a tunnel to the core, Star Wars, Luke fires a missile just like shooting gophers back home, to the death star core. Plato's Atlantis is probably a top down cross section of Mars as Moonship.
Plato being Titan, Socrates being Olympian.
Tunnel to the core

and Olympian
no tunnel to the core

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I didn't know the Stephen Michalak's case. Very interesting, indeed.

Same goes for the White House one.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

and

So basically the Narmer Palette, says there is a soul catcher machine inside Mars, right side palette...
Narmer Palette
Thats what the symbols mean. The bottom right says that moonship was destroyed by the Gods.
The decapitated people is a reference to zombification that happened there.
They are also seen as taming the dinosaurs to say hey we go way back in this neighborhood.
But the very top, between the two bulls, two different symbols. The moonship on the right Mars, had a tunnel into the core, and the moonship in our skies, has a titanium hull. (Titan ium, you see they were still trying to claim it when they named the element titanium) So Epic of Gilgamesh, he recalls being in the Mars moonship, goes through a tunnel to the core, Star Wars, Luke fires a missile just like shooting gophers back home, to the death star core. Plato's Atlantis is probably a top down cross section of Mars as Moonship.
Plato being Titan, Socrates being Olympian.
Tunnel to the core

and Olympian
no tunnel to the core

Sidebar, 1951, Robert A. Heinlien writes a novel, The Puppet Masters. Saying they come from the largest moon of Saturn, Titan.
I have been listening to the audiobook at work.
Titan moon
More probable it is Mimas
And so then Gary WIlcox, is in Newark, New Ark. The moonships are also known as arks.
Narmer Palette right upper above decapitated bodies, that symbol means ark. It is a cut away of a teraformed interior. So then its possible Mimas is a moonship sitting idly by observing. Its a stretch but who knows.
Bea presently resides in a new moonship. Other people have made that speculation as well.
Since it looks like one.
But what kind of view of the moons of Saturn did they have in 1951? Not a very good view I wouldn't think.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join