It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper Government Wants Police to Spy on ALL Canadians With No Warrants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes it's a bit sensational, but it's worrisome nonetheless.

Canada is adopting some draconian laws, and it's just getting started.

It's a lot of content, but give it a read. There is some pretty scary stuff in here.

Bill C-52

Then there is our Bill C-10 that's coming out too.

Bill C-10

Canada wake up!

These bills are the Canadian version of the Patriot Acts.

I will try to post some of the material that caught my attention in a bit since I'm kind of in a rush.

The language in these bills is very concerning.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Harper needs to go now ! Lets kick this clown out of office asap, don't let Canada become America junior anymore than it already is. I may seriously think about leaving the country if this passes. Taxes at 40 percent, are enough without the full body scans.
edit on 29-12-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Please oh please Mister Obama can we pleeeeaase copy the US example?!? I sooo badly want to be a great leader...but I don't really know what to do! I believe I can be a big shot and NO, no one is really telling me what to do...I just feel I am great and the little idiots aren't acknowledging it. Time to shove my greatness down their throat.

I think this is what that big headed megalomaniac thinks whenever he has a "great" idea. What a moron.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

Harper needs to go now !

We got 3 years of his majority government left

I really despise this man who we call our Prime Minister.

I mean that in a nice way of course.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Every American knows that Canadians are terrorists, miscreants, and have a certain proclivity towards sexual deviance. I for one am glad to see that nation of ne'er do wells monitored.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

But Steve was elected, so he must be the people's choice.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Gonna print that and confront one of Harper's minister with it (he's connected to my family).

I don't care if it burns bridges within my family, I won't stand for this BS.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Does he do it on purpose to suck as a prime minister ?
It seems anything Harper does, is bad for Canadians.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

But Steve was elected, so he must be the people's choice.

It saddens me that my fellow countrymen allowed this man to have a majority government. I know we didn't have much to choose from, but look what he's been up to.

He has his power and we the people have no say in any matter.

I hope all of you who voted for Harper are happy now.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time. I wonder if Canadians will be as apathetic as Americans on losing their privacy?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Every American knows that Canadians are terrorists, miscreants, and have a certain proclivity towards sexual deviance. I for one am glad to see that nation of ne'er do wells monitored.

Even if all that is true , it sure beats being in the u.s right now.
Unfortunetly of course.

Canadian politicians bend over too much for our american buddies. Thats why alot of canadians watch u.s politics more then canadian , because they know who is pulling strings , and how we bend of for that bully u.s administration.

How far will harper go ? afraid to ask ..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Babylon has dissapeared but has not been destroyed !
Some so called elite people are trying to rebuild it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Time to occupy ottawa.OOPPS am I allowed to say that ? Thanks for the heads up op.
edit on 29-12-2011 by rollin76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

How far will harper go ? afraid to ask ..

I'm afraid of the answer too.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I agree.

I would be most afraid of the ones that live in northernmost Yukon.

Very dangerous breeds there.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Harper and Obama are getting ready to implement the NORTH AMERICAN UNION. This may be the year people. We must not let this go unnoticed. These people are CRIMINALS, they have been stealing our wealth, and reaping our resources! We must all take notice to this and we must all work as a TEAM with our local peace force and ARREST THEM!
edit on 30-12-2011 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

I think even mentioning that classifies us as a terrorist, under bill c 10 and c 52.

They got us by the short and curlies.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm not afraid of any of this BS. I'd rather go out with some pop rocks than be a slave to these tyrants. Its time for us to remember the true and moral laws. These slave lives of legality will only breed death and destruction upon us all.
edit on 30-12-2011 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

We need more like you my friend, I myself would also like to help somehow. But the way things are I'm kind of enslaved, but at least I have cool gadgets like mobile phones and computers

I have a feeling Canadians will wake up and stop this fraud of a government that we currently have from doing any more harm.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This will make a huge difference. We tend to boot governments that get the angst of the people and overhaul bad legislation. And the courts have some some history of nixing some of the psuedo legislations. Bills are not Laws,and the fight isn't over when a criminal or misguided individual passes the bills, they're actually unconstitutional and crimes in themselves. Even if such things pass, they will need to be removed, and the government in question.

I just think they would be less likely to try and adopt fascism if things were deemed that by the courts and there were consequences for leaders trying to implement bills like this. Jail time or house arrest for a few years would make this a thing of the past.

Legally we need to go through all their international agreements and apply the law versus crime ratio as well. For they have signature confessions on them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join