It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper Government Wants Police to Spy on ALL Canadians With No Warrants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

My issue with the copy and pasting was from the parliamentary site, which has french and english side by side, and all the other side indicators associated with most legal documents. At the time I must have been medicated lol because I never thought to find another source. I figured if I posted third party copies it would be shrugged off as a fraud.

Even as I have highlighted blatant violations of our freedoms, from official government documents, we have people saying this is innocent.

I guess Canada has those type of people too

I plan on eventually dissecting bill c 10 as its much more nefarious, and if all the applicable horrors in that bill were clearly pointed out, there surely would be an uproar.

I think you're American, I'm guessing here, forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is our patriot acts.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Canadian majority government is corrupt as can be, there have been scandals that have been exposed from numerous members of the current administration, and they're untouchable. Even as the proven evidence against them is presented to the public, no one cares. As long as this attitude is prominent in Canada, we will never throw out these z b tards.

Serious man, our politics are boring, but crooked as babylonian whore.

Until Canada grows a sack, this will continue.

I haven't given up, but am limited in what I can do, partially because of these bills.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Laws CAN be specific, but in this case, they do not want specifics.

That's exactly it man, these bills are written to allow interpretation that fits right into their future plans. Right now it seems harmless, but once the time comes to enact these measures and people whine, the politicians will just point to the loosely worded garbage that we call Canadian law.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
well C-10 just passed the senate today.

man it sucks living in a time when the corrupt leaders can just put "anti-terrorism" on anything and get whatever they want.
how many terrorist attacks have happened on north american soil? and how many freedoms have been given up? the balance is a little off IMO

not saying i disagree with everything on the bill, some are good points. just sad that some very bad ideas are sliding through on the farce of "preventing terorism, and making streets safer"
this should not be all one bill. there's way to many different parts to it.

yay a bunch of non-violent criminals being house in a bunch of new private jails that make Harper's buddies a tonne of cash.. that's the canada i want

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDude2
well C-10 just passed the senate today.
man it sucks living in a time when the corrupt leaders can just put "anti-terrorism" on anything and get whatever they want.

We'll see how they weather the robocalls scandal. Interesting to see the deflection kick in.

<< 1  2   >>

join