It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Watching You ... DHS is Watching You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Another thing that bothers me about Facebook is not the fact that it's monitored, but how it's montitored.

Kids and adults use it to attack people and bully. Kids and adults have committed suicide over such instances, yet I've never heard of Facebook removing these comments to protect the user. They only seem to monitor the stuff that they don't find acceptable video and content wise, yet they'll feign innocence when someone is bullied into committing suicide through their own creation. Where's the responibility and how can they look the other way when someone is being cyber abused. They've created the tool, yet they don't seem to care if it's used to cause pain and/or death.

That could very well be part of the plan.

Why else would a borderline illegal act be tolerated.

Some of those "attacks" may be the fake ID and electronic simulated charactors.

Sockpuppet software is very real, and well exposed and even advertised by the government via contract bidding for software designers.

This is extremely dangerous.

They can track an IP address easier than saying jack be nimble.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
reply to post by Afterthought

I think this pretty much covers that aspect, from the terms. www.facebook.com...

"WE TRY TO KEEP FACEBOOK UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK."

I guess that covers all their bases in the event you're bullied into killing yourself or the government deems you a terrorist and you're taken away. They must also have the best attorneys in the business, too.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Afterthought
Another thing that bothers me about Facebook is not the fact that it's monitored, but how it's montitored.

Kids and adults use it to attack people and bully. Kids and adults have committed suicide over such instances, yet I've never heard of Facebook removing these comments to protect the user. They only seem to monitor the stuff that they don't find acceptable video and content wise, yet they'll feign innocence when someone is bullied into committing suicide through their own creation. Where's the responibility and how can they look the other way when someone is being cyber abused. They've created the tool, yet they don't seem to care if it's used to cause pain and/or death.

That could very well be part of the plan.

Why else would a borderline illegal act be tolerated.

Some of those "attacks" may be the fake ID and electronic simulated charactors.

Sockpuppet software is very real, and well exposed and even advertised by the government via contract bidding for software designers.

This is extremely dangerous.

They can track an IP address easier than saying jack be nimble.

Absolutely spot on! as much of this came out during the HB Gary raids. Below is a llist of facebook law enforcement guides, the latest is only 2010 version so id expect there were a lot of amendments for the Arab spring, OWS movement etc. looking forwards to seeing the new one when it gets posted.

A lot of other good stuff on the below site too!

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You really never know. I often wonder if the Facebook mods enjoy it when people get bashed and they sit there and laugh. You're right to wonder if they're sock puppets, but I know that the stories I've heard about kid's classmates harrassing them doesn't fall under this category. I would think the responsible thing to do is have it so only 18+ could have a Facebook account. After all, it was designed to be a dating grading scale, then morphed into a job/resume detail. If I had kids, they wouldn't be on Facebook.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Have I mentioned how much I admire this administration and the DHS?

*kisses*
*hugs*

(whew)
I got them off my back now.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Have I mentioned how much I admire this administration and the DHS?

*kisses*
*hugs*

(whew)
I got them off my back now.

I forgot to mention;

recovery

drill

oil

collapse

immigrant

Solyndra

pipeline

that should get them scrambling !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Constitution
Liberty
Don't tread on me
Bill of Rights
Pleadge of Alliegence
John Wayne

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Got to say, I really like this one from amazon.

Amazon Location Tracking and Future Destination Prediction Patent

"This patent was submitted by Amazon on December 6, 2011. It describes a method of tracking individuals through mobile phone GPS location data and then using the information to predict future shopping destinations to present more specifically targeted advertising."

Amazon, the online retailer? lol They also want to host all of our data on their cloud services dont they?

Ok all sounds harmless enough the way they spin it but remember they are then storing this information and said information is available to the gov upon request

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Not to get all Bible prophesy on here, but I've often wondered if cell phones are the mark of the beast. It says that the mark will be on the hand or the forehead. Where are cell phones closest to? Your hand and your head.

We willingly allow an electronic "tag" that enables us to be tracked. Have you ever noticed how people get when they can't find their phone? We've become programmed to react anxiously and excited when we cannot find our electronic leashes. It's the same response a drug addict experiences when they need their fix.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Good reference to the HB Gary Co.
and [color=cyan]*****

I encourage ALL readers to study these older threads.

This very real (except for the sockpuppets that is)

This is serious business we are facing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure, but we encountered some sockpuppet software on one or two threads in the past (verified).

The above old topics may be one of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The HB Gary emails simply gave us a glimpse of what is going on, for instance the deliberately secret Endgame Systems
1. promises "to provide our customers with the highest quality offensive CNA/CNE (Computer Network Attack/Computer Network Exploitation) software in the world"
2. sale of zero-day vulnerabilities ($2.5 million per year per subscription)
from en.wikipedia.org...

Plus off the top of my head some other nasties are Palantir, CarrierIQ

Worth having a read through this as well, Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon

This part caught my interest, its a made up scenario they use in their sales pitches. I guess we are all terrorists until proven otherwise.

"The day Fikri drives to Orlando, he gets a speeding ticket, which triggers an alert in the CIA’s Palantir system. An analyst types Fikri’s name into a search box and up pops a wealth of information pulled from every database at the government’s disposal. There’s fingerprint and DNA evidence for Fikri gathered by a CIA operative in Cairo; video of him going to an ATM in Miami; shots of his rental truck’s license plate at a tollbooth; phone records; and a map pinpointing his movements across the globe. All this information is then displayed on a clearly designed graphical interface that looks like something Tom Cruise would use in a Mission: Impossible movie.

As the CIA analyst starts poking around on Fikri’s file inside of Palantir, a story emerges. A mouse click shows that Fikri has wired money to the people he had been calling in Syria. Another click brings up CIA field reports on the Syrians and reveals they have been under investigation for suspicious behavior and meeting together every day over the past two weeks. Click: The Syrians bought plane tickets to Miami one day after receiving the money from Fikri. To aid even the dullest analyst, the software brings up a map that has a pulsing red light tracing the flow of money from Cairo and Syria to Fikri’s Miami condo. That provides local cops with the last piece of information they need to move in on their prey before he strikes."

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Excellent !

Excellent !

Now we are getting into the established agendas !

great [color=cyan]5* post

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

from link;

Endgame Systems provides offensive and defensive vulnerability research[4][5]. Endgame was started by executives from ISS[6][7] and CIA[5].

In October 2010, the company raised 29 million USD from Bessemer Ventures, Columbia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB), and TechOperators, for web-based malware detection services[8] such as iPTrust, a "cloud-based botnet and malware detection service that collects and distills security data into a reputation engine".[9]

In February 2011, the company announced partnerships with HP[10] and IBM to use their IP Reputation Intelligence service within HP's TippingPoint Digital Vaccine service and IBM's managed services offerings.

Endgame systems

There is BIG money involved here. Money from TPTB.

and They certainly know how to pick a name !

[color=cyan]5* again.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

nixie_nox.

I ask you to please re-think some of your thoughts here.

Please follow the links in the above posts.

This IS serious and please remember that billions of dollars are involved.

Money is being manipulated by staunch professionals.

They use every trick that will click.

With the internet invention, they have re-defined some words and added new agendas.

Gold = Money.

Data Mining = Gold.

therefore,

Data Mining = Money - Power - Wealth.

Wealth and Money that may never see the light of day in our bank accounts ever again !

AND most importantly,

WE, the taxpayers are throwing the party !

edit on Dec-29-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Im still reading through the business weekly link I posted, its scary stuff.
"A Palantir deal can run between $5 million and $100 million. The company asks for 20 percent of that money up front and the rest only if the customer is satisfied at the end of the project. "

It is indeed huge money involved here.

Seems they also now provide a lot of services to Wall Street,
"The banks have set Palantir’s technology loose on their transaction databases, looking for fraudsters, trading insights, and even new ways to price mortgages."

But most worrying (so far lol still 3 pages to go)
"Using Palantir technology, the FBI can now instantly compile thorough dossiers on U.S. citizens, tying together surveillance video outside a drugstore with credit-card transactions, cell-phone call records, e-mails, airplane travel records, and Web search information. "

Note: Instantly, not pending a warrant. Note: emails!!! Web search information!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
LOL it got worse when I turned the page!

"Soghoian points out that Palantir’s senior legal adviser, Bryan Cunningham, authored an amicus brief three years ago supporting the Bush Administration’s position in the infamous warrantless wiretapping case and defended its monitoring domestic communication without search warrants. Another event that got critics exercised: A Palantir engineer, exposed by the hacker collective Anonymous earlier this year for participating in a plot to break into the PCs of WikiLeaks supporters, was quietly rehired by the company after being placed on leave."

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The entire us political system is #ed in how they do things :/

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

lol yeah i was reading that also

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was just going to write a short story about an illegal immigrant who suffered a back strain using a drill, which caused him to collapse. While in recovery, he dreamed of a trojan warrior that could turn from human to animal. Then hewas awakened by the tv in his room, so he watched Virus, followed by Outbreak.

I think it would have been a good story, but now the thought of writing it scares me to death.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
run across this one too in relation to datamining, U.S. Supreme Court Strikes Down Vermont Prescription Data Mining Law

"Armed with data about particular prescribers (doctor) and their prescribing habits, a pharmaceutical sales representative can more effectively target physician marketing and education efforts through the process known as “detailing.” This is the practice specifically that Vermont was seeking to limit."

www.uslawwatch.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join