It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Watching You ... DHS is Watching You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by graceunderpressure

it also has to do with this;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

part of that controversial NDAA legislation.

Thanks for the link. 'Hate it when I have to take a little time off from ATS and miss a good thread. The NDAA legislation is just disturbing.

My latest Facebook privacy pet peeve is that my real-life *friends* seem to feel increasingly compelled to take iPhone photos at every public or group function, and then post and tag pictures of me in them on FB. I always just remove the tags, but once the information is out there, it's out there.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
NoBama is not watching me. He is playing golf in Hawaii,

By the way, I just answered a friend request on facebook and have been inundated with spam emails. How long before this stops?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
They been watching since 84.

These folks dont play around. They even give you hints right in front of your face.
Ninteteen eighty four

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Headband7

Fear not brother, there are plenty of Americans such as myself that won't let them take our guns. They'd be mad to try, so many of them would die. I would gladly die defending my rights, no fear.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

LOL thats what I was going to do! Followed by up yours DHS!

Anyhow I wonder if DHS has the man power to monitor all this stuff 24 hours a day, does it route through echelon or say china?

They use the fasle ID accounts.

The digital sockpuppets.

That's the problem.

Many are just software generated.

Look at some previous posts.

The computers issue alerts to live monitors and keep databases.

It's similar to an automatic email response when you send a message to a company and they make it look like a real person sent you a message. back.

The databases are real.

Any govt agency can legally do this.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Here's some links of interest.

This is real.

The Pentagon is developing plans to use social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter as both a resource and a weapon in future conflicts. Its research and development agency is offering $42 million in funding to anyone who can help....LINK

Social networks can allow the military not only to follow but also to shape the action. In its 37-page solicitation, Darpa described how a would-be high-technology lynching was foiled: “Rumors about the location of a certain individual began to spread in social media space and calls for storming the rumored location reached a fever pitch. By chance, responsible authorities were monitoring the social media, detected the crisis building, sent out effective messaging to dispel the rumors and averted a physical attack on the rumored location.”

(Is this a reference to Osama bin Laden or someone much more obscure? Were the “responsible authorities” trying to put off an attack because the individual was not at the location, or because he was? Darpa officials did not return e-mails requesting comment.)

[color=limegreen]The crisis was formed, observed, understood and diffused entirely within social media, the solicitation noted. But the success of the authorities was a fluke, the result of “luck and unsophisticated manual methods.”

Social Media in Strategic Communication (SMISC)
Solicitation Number: DARPA-BAA-11-64

PDF link to "the 37 page solicitation"

And a strange coincidence:
Zuckerberg's Sister Resigns from Facebook Team

(NewsCore) - Randi Zuckerberg, the sister of Facebook CEO and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg, resigned as Facebook's director of marketing Wednesday.

After more than six years at her brother's company, Zuckerberg said she was starting a new media firm to help companies become more social.

In her resignation letter, Zuckerberg said, [color=limegreen]"now is the perfect time for me to move outside of Facebook to build a company focused on the exciting trends underway in the media industry."

Her company will be called RtoZ Media.

Hmmm? I wonder what "exciting trends underway" she is talking about ?

Is there a "cat out of the bag" on the loose here ?

I think Facebook was originally funded sideways by the CIA ?

edit on Dec-29-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

In 2008, Old-Thinker News reported on a 1994 strategic paper published by the U.S. Army War College titled “Revolution In Military Affairs And Conflict Short Of War,” written by Dr. Steven Metz (who works for the RAND Corporation) and James Kievit. Recent events have made this paper even more precient than ever. The document outlines an eerily familiar scenario in which a group of revolutionaries within government hijack control of the levers of power and begin a program of pre-emptive war, psychological operations at home and abroad, and false flag attacks blamed on “…computer generated insurgent leader[s]“.

many similarities from then till now !

was this "game" a "prophecy" or a PLAN ?

In July of 1994 the U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute (SSI) produced the paper titled Revolution In Military Affairs And Conflict Short Of War that uncannily forecasted the future in a “hypothetical future history” written in the year 2010. The hypothetical situation contains many disturbing predictions, several of which have come true. After a series of terrorist attacks, foreign policy “fiascos” and various disputes between “supporters of multinational peace operations” and “isolationists”, a small number of “revolutionaries” recruits members in all branches of the U.S. government and shift American foreign policy to a practice of pre-emption.

Computer generated insurgents claim responsibility for attacks that U.S. forces carry out, traditional boundaries between military and law enforcement are abolished, subliminal conditioning is used in combination with propaganda, and bioelectric tags are implanted in citizens. As predicted in the document, 2010 is the year that the revolutionaries’ goals would be met.

With stunning accuracy, the election of 2012 is mentioned in the document as being an extremely important date in America’s history, as “…Americans are beginning to question the economic, human, and ethical costs of our new strategy…” The document continues “…There are even rumblings of discontent within the national security community as the full meaning of the revolution becomes clear.”

1994 the way we went ? (link)

The possibilities are endless !

related story:
Pentagon gets cyberwar guidelines

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Here is some eye opening revelations.

The White House routinely monitors and documents twitter and facebook chatter.

The Obama administration is using fake FaceBook and Twitter accounts to monitor anyone who mentions such mundane political issues as illegal immigration, oil drilling, or even the word “recovery.” The newest invasion of conservatives’ privacy comes courtesy of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Rob Waugh of the UK Daily Mail reports:

The DHS outlined plans to scans blogs, Twitter and Facebook for words such as ‘illegal immigrant’, ‘outbreak’, ‘drill’, ‘strain’, ‘virus’, ‘recovery’, ‘deaths’, ‘collapse’, ‘human to animal’ and ‘trojan’, according to an ‘impact asssessment’ document filed by the agency.

who cares, nothing new there.

the whole internet can be monitored.

you think you're safe posting on here?
you think you're cell phone conversations aren't scanned for key phrases?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

More key words.........

"Please"
"Obama"
"DONT"
"run"
"for"
"a"
"second"
"term"
"!"
"YOU"
"failed"
"America"
"and"
"your"
"policy's"
"stink"

S&F

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by djtek

who cares, nothing new there.

the whole internet can be monitored.

you think you're safe posting on here?
you think you're cell phone conversations aren't scanned for key phrases?

Well a few victims may care if they ever get ID thefted.

Others care and want to know more.

And it seems to new to some people everyday.

Yes, the whole internet can be monitored.

Proper precautions with anything electronic and computer controlled make a safer environment.

Please be careful.

Many people take it for granted that the internet is guarded by their government and officials and authorities.

Perhaps it's the Romans13 syndrome? -- Submission to Governing Authorities

Thnx for the comments.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by xuenchen

More key words.........

"Please"
"Obama"
"DONT"
"run"
"for"
"a"
"second"
"term"
"!"
"YOU"
"failed"
"America"
"and"
"your"
"policy's"
"stink"
S&F

You Sir,

are another marked man.

welcome to the club !

I wonder if they are monitoring conversations in Persian?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You have to figure, if they are glancing at Twitter, Facebook, etc then they likely have this place under a microscope.

/waves

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

/waves

"/waves"

totally see you getting busted for that word...............

you added the all knowing / symbol,a known call for fight the power!

Really,enough is enough.

MHO

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

nixie_nox.

again please see this example in a new thread from zeeon:

this is serious business.

all that data was/is in a database collected from people who assumed thier personal info was guarded.

was all this REALLY their fault ?

the computers are running the show !

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
here's yet another real time example:

This is genuine and the thread has a copy of the court papers !!!

Please pay attention to this !

These people are very dangerous.

edit on Dec-30-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join