It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas (Blog opinion)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper8541
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hey monkey brain I am American/Iranien and I hate to break to you but Muslim's have been killing each other for over a 1000 years, long before America was around and even British rule. Its a fact Shia's (which is what I am) hate Sunni's. They both have extreme belief's.

I am Muslim and think that in this Century Islam takes the cake for for being murderous barbarack people, since they kill anyone mostly their own...

In my opinion Christian's have evolved with education and non-violence compared to Muslim's.

You want to see fighting, come over to one of my family reunion's
hell at my own wedding my wives cousin disrespected US. Marines right in front of me, the moron did not know I AM A US Marine...he will not be making nor anyone else on my wives side of the family that mistake again.

Your post is a terrible mash up of "proud to be an American" and "Prayers for Sayidna 'Ali"....

You can't say "I AM" and follow it up with "THEY"...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
See what happens when a good muslim family spends some time in the U.S they get corrupted and kill.

You guys are a bad influence.

I wrote this earlier and I am surprised I didnt get any stars.

Its the truth, no?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper8541

Sorry OT but a US Marine...got nothing on a Para

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes but the difference I believe even though I dont like it is, society has advanced intellectually and technologically, and when I look at terrorism over the last 100 years its mostly Islam Extremists. Christians in my opinion have matured over Islam.

And I hate to break it to you, but you live in these times not the 1800's or earlier... so compare the Christian church to Islam and lets see who is more extreme. Unfortunately its my religion...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hey monkey brain I am American/Iranien and I hate to break to you but Muslim's have been killing each other for over a 1000 years, long before America was around and even British rule. Its a fact Shia's (which is what I am) hate Sunni's. They both have extreme belief's.

I am Muslim and think that in this Century Islam takes the cake for for being murderous barbarack people, since they kill anyone mostly their own...

In my opinion Christian's have evolved with education and non-violence compared to Muslim's.

hell at my own wedding my wives cousin disrespected US. Marines right in front of me, the moron did not know I AM A US Marine...he will not be making nor anyone else on my wives side of the family that mistake again.

I have met Iranians like you at university, They are generally in exile and their parents were associated to the Shah. They fled Iran to escape the revolution because their families worked for the Shah's security apparatus such as the Savak.

The Savak speciality was torturing by placing electrodes on testicles. Like most fascists and police state officials, they and their families are godless so I understand when a so called Iranian from that background would seek to humiliate his own people and co-religionists.

It is true Shia and Sunni are hostile to each other but it is a result of governments stirring secterian strife. You have the same thing between Catholics and Protestants in Scotland and Northern Ireland in the UK.

You may have noticed that Sunni Saudi citizens are risking their lives demonstrating against their government for what it is doing in Shia Bahrain.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yes but the difference I believe even though I dont like it is, society has advanced intellectually and technologically, and when I look at terrorism over the last 100 years its mostly Islam Extremists. Christians in my opinion have matured over Islam.

And I hate to break it to you, but you live in these times not the 1800's or earlier... so compare the Christian church to Islam and lets see who is more extreme. Unfortunately its my religion...

More mind control garbage. The West has been technologically advance for only two hundred years. It is over already and this century belongs to China, Brazil/Argentina, Indonesia, etc. When the West becomes second fiddle the Arabs and the Africans, who are post colonial societies, will be free to develop without interference from the West.

No society in the history of mankind has been as violent as the caucasian West. It is something in the blood; perhaps it was the cannibalism of the Ice Age that introduced this pathology?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Your post is a terrible mash up of "proud to be an American" and "Prayers for Sayidna 'Ali"....

You can't say "I AM" and follow it up with "THEY"...

Glad to see that you took in the point he was trying to get across.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Shouldn't this read

"Guy kills people?"

Every time some Christian offs his wife and kids it is just a guy that killed some folks.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse
Shouldn't this read

"Guy kills people?"

Every time some Christian offs his wife and kids it is just a guy that killed some folks.

I wrote something along those lines on page 11. Please read it and laugh.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by Headband7
reply to post by Dbriefed

i'm sick and tired of you people bundling all the Muslims in the world into one radical terrorist/kill your family group. I'm a God loving american and this is bunk. Stop lumping every muslim into the 'radical terrorist' type there's a radical Christian hitting a Planned Parenthood as we speak.

Is the radical Christian going to blow it up? Just wondering.

The radical Christian Bush blew up Iraq and tortured the $%*X> out of thousands of innocent brown people. A mighty Christian thang you know.

Yawn. I seem to remember some airlplanes being flown in buildings before that. hey I've got an idea. Why don't you go over there and join them in their fight against the west?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What is really sad in all of this is that we can't kill the perpetrator more than once, too bad he did it for the People instead of standing up in front of his peers to explain. He was lunatic and a coward, regardless of his motives or their source.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by steveknows

No they just invade a country on the basis of a lie and kill a million people....
Bush and Blair both asked God wether they should invade..They used their Christian belief's to justify what they did.

But what is this lie? And millions of people you say? Millions of people? In one country? I think you're being a bit over the top there.

Why don't you join the other condoners of islamic extremists and go over there and join the good fight for all that is true and just? Don't just bag on the hand that feeds you in the safety of your comfortable western world lounge room. Go and join the good fight aginst the evil western world. At least the coalition soldiers will get the chance to have a crack at a traitor.
edit on 28-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Why are Muslims so involved in terror attacks?

No other religions bomb regions where there are innocent people.

Can I ask you Muslim proponents - can you give me one instance where any religion kills innocent people - apart from Ireland a long time ago.

What I am saying is this - if you want to go to war, go and kill like-minded people - leave the civilians alone.

And what I am truly saying is this - if you want to keep fighting your stupid and destructive wars - GO AWAY FROM INNOCENTS!

Also, I have to say this - STOP!

So, how would you describe the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq? Which religion is that? Oh, the religion of money? So that doesn't count. And as far as bombing regions where there are innocent people: I guess every single man, woman and child in those countries are GUILTY! They should be BOMBED DEAD. That'll teach em about the religion of peace, right? Yeah, that'll pacify em good.

Oh wait, it's all smart bombs and robot drones, so no innocents are killed. No hospitals are bombed. No wedding parties are getting bombed. No babies are being blown to bits every single day. Nope. And if they are, those babies are actually suicide bombers in training. Those hospitals are actually weapons factories in disguise. Those wedding parties are actually human shields and terrorist training camps. See, we ARE the good guys. We didn't invade other countries based on lies, we are HELPING them out, and only smiting the guilty. Right? Blowing up water and power systems and other important civilian infrastructure is not a WAR CRIME. It doesn't bother anyone except the soldiers. Right?

Ugh.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Can I ask you Muslim proponents - can you give me one instance where any religion kills innocent people - apart from Ireland a long time ago.

What I am saying is this - if you want to go to war, go and kill like-minded people - leave the civilians alone.

And what I am truly saying is this - if you want to keep fighting your stupid and destructive wars - GO AWAY FROM INNOCENTS!

So, how would you describe the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq? Which religion is that? Oh, the religion of money? So that doesn't count. And as far as bombing regions where there are innocent people: I guess every single man, woman and child in those countries are GUILTY! They should be BOMBED DEAD. That'll teach em about the religion of peace, right? Yeah, that'll pacify em good.

Oh wait, it's all smart bombs and robot drones, so no innocents are killed. No hospitals are bombed. No wedding parties are getting bombed. No babies are being blown to bits every single day. Nope. And if they are, those babies are actually suicide bombers in training. Those hospitals are actually weapons factories in disguise. Those wedding parties are actually human shields and terrorist training camps. See, we ARE the good guys. We didn't invade other countries based on lies, we are HELPING them out, and only smiting the guilty. Right? Blowing up water and power systems and other important civilian infrastructure is not a WAR CRIME. It doesn't bother anyone except the soldiers. Right?

Ugh.

So you're saying that it needs to be a war where innocent people don't get hurt no matter how dangerous the enemy is to the world? Name one war where that's happened.

Also I don't see coalition troops walking into crowds of people and exploding a bomb. I also don't see coalition troops dressed in civilian clothing pretending to be part of that society while at the same time planning to kill innocent men women and children in that society. Yet another lame claim from a bleeding heart who needs to do us all a favour and go over there and fight the good fight for the enemy you claim to be a just enemy and give our troops the chance to have a crack at you instead of sitting in the safety of the western world you hate so much.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Ugh.

So you're saying that it needs to be a war where innocent people don't get hurt no matter how dangerous the enemy is to the world? Name one war where that's happened.

Also I don't see coalition troops walking into crowds of people and exploding a bomb. I also don't see coalition troops dressed in civilian clothing pretending to be part of that society while at the same time planning to kill innocent men women and children in that society. Yet another lame claim from a bleeding heart who needs to do us all a favour and go over there and fight the good fight for the enemy you claim to be a just enemy and give our troops the chance to have a crack at you instead of sitting in the safety of the western world you hate so much.

So who is the enemy the US is fighting in Afghanistan, and Pakistan, and Iraq?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Now, this was one great religious muslim. He even hang Christmas decorations and allowed her daughter to date. Haha.

Oh please ...

And BTW, that website is of that David Wood dude (ex-atheist now "born again" - Hallelujah!) - I wouldn't believe anything that lying, SoB says. He has an agenda of demonizing islam, a full time job of his. And he HAS been caught on lying (on video!) many times. He would like to make everything "about islam".

Well, guess what, David. There is no such thing as "honour killing" in islam commanding you to kill your family. It is in the Bible though ...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If you want to be taken serious, provide us an article of a Christian Honor Killing in the USA!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Yeah crazy people in this world.

no need to mention creed or race....just people going mental or have always been imo.
Feel sorry for the family's that have to go through this...kinda like in a war when your whole house gets bombed to the ground along with your family, not nice.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
If you want to be taken serious, provide us an article of a Christian Honor Killing in the USA!

Christian family shot dead in honor killing :
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Only christians celebrate christmas, dress like that, date etc.
Why is this not reported as a 'christain crime' ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just don't understand how a man can uproot his entire family and move to the other side of the world to a foreign country. And then expect his children not to enjoy their new culture. Don't tell me they move here because they're in fear of losing their lives in their homeland. They're here for the all mighty American BUCK. These idiots who come here and open up a corner store in your neighborhood could give a rats ass about you and your culture. Wake up you dumb asses who embrace and sponsor these foreigners into our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join