It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas (Blog opinion)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
DISCUSS THE NEWS STORY ONLY

This is getting WAY out of hand, people.

The problem here is that the OP posted a blog posting - not a news story. For all we know, the OP is the guy who posted the blog entry he's citing.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Yup and to be fair the thread was in breaking news for around 3 hours and the blog bit was added at the same time.
Most people took the blog as fact and used it as ammo for attacking Muslims faith.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Religion has always been an excuse for atrocities, it's just like a murderer making a plea for insanity. It's an excuse - it's like the incident in Norway earlier this year, it's just cold blooded murder. We should not pigeonhole an entire group of people because of an individuals actions because they said they did it in the name of 'insert religion here'.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Can I ask you Muslim proponents - can you give me one instance where any religion kills innocent people - apart from Ireland a long time ago.

Except the Irish Troubles were NOT a long time ago. They lasted into the late 1990s ...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Not sure about the honour killings, at least the murderer is dead and if he was religious, mighty dissapointed right now.

I was watching a program on FBI versus American bread muslims who turned to 'jihad' and wanted to fight Americans under the belief that the west wanted to destroy the religion.

Well, I beleive that if Christians wanted to burn witches nowadays this too would be illegal as it is against the human rights of witches.

The only thing the civilised world wants is human rights, and if your religion abuses those rights then there is a problem. If you beleive that honour killings, stoning to death of adulterers and other various barbaric acts against hmanity are OK because Allah says so, then you tkae that beleif to a country whose justice system is based on human rights and democracy and rights to a fair trial, then there is going to be some issues.

Stop thinking we want to eradicate Muslims, we just dont want your barbaric (or any religions) medievil actions in the 21st Century.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
From the story the dad seemed to have been a more controlling freak type. And once stuff started going downhill and his wife left him, and then the ball started rolling and picking up speed, eventually it seems that he snapped and could not handle the situation.

It's really a sad story, and cute kid he had of at least the pictures they showed in the op's link of his daughter....A complete waste of life, for all involved and some at the wrong place and time, in that Christmas massacre. What more can be said, and the illogical obvious things that do not fit..I will let others say it.

But I will say the religious mindframe of man head of god, and therefore head of household is pretty prone among the Abrahamic religions and do tend, to have some controlling tendencies for control freaks. But religion for me is always just an excuse...So what else you have.

But I have seen this story and variations of this story in other scenarios other then just religious families....Really if anything I would judge the killer in question for I have seen more then enough of this to know that religion has a bit part to play in this.

If anything its just an excuse, as all other religions are. And I ain't even going to try to explain how the link's to the army killings does not fit in with this story. Other then the obvious they are two different things, with some similarities. But completely different things in the end.

Sorry op thread fail, crazy people do crazy # for crazy reason's, and life's unpredictable and not very pretty some times...Welcome to the human condition.

RIP all who died in this, except the dude..No peace for the wicked.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Not sure about the honour killings, at least the murderer is dead and if he was religious, mighty dissapointed right now.

I was watching a program on FBI versus American bread muslims who turned to 'jihad' and wanted to fight Americans under the belief that the west wanted to destroy the religion.

Well, I beleive that if Christians wanted to burn witches nowadays this too would be illegal as it is against the human rights of witches.

The only thing the civilised world wants is human rights, and if your religion abuses those rights then there is a problem. If you beleive that honour killings, stoning to death of adulterers and other various barbaric acts against hmanity are OK because Allah says so, then you tkae that beleif to a country whose justice system is based on human rights and democracy and rights to a fair trial, then there is going to be some issues.

Stop thinking we want to eradicate Muslims, we just dont want your barbaric (or any religions) medievil actions in the 21st Century.

Religion has nothing to do with going over the edge. You don't seem to have used any facts while formulating your statement. Not only is murder forbidden, but so is suicide. 0.o

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Only the Koran labels killing an honor. I've studied the book, along with the doctrine, and see no other way - with the fact that the violent verses doctrinally override the flowery, peaceful ones - to see it than the apparent fact that Islam is the religion of murder.

The Koran even mandates that moderate Muslims, like those who leave their faith, be killed (also out of "honor").

Maybe I'm ignorant, but calling murder of family, the congregation, and others sounds more like Satanism.

What is most worrisome is that local, regional, state, and federal levels of our own government do not want to label any crime or suspect as Muslim. They are what they are. Know your enemy or your enemy will kill you before you see them coming.

We must start calling a spade a spade.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by twoandthree

Heck I could bring out Bible quotes that are barbaric and violent, dont just say its in the Qur'an because its in the bible too.
edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: spelt Qur'an wrong sorry Allah

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree
Only the Koran labels killing an honor. I've studied the book, along with the doctrine, and see no other way - with the fact that the violent verses doctrinally override the flowery, peaceful ones - to see it than the apparent fact that Islam is the religion of murder.

The Koran even mandates that moderate Muslims, like those who leave their faith, be killed (also out of "honor").

Maybe I'm ignorant, but calling murder of family, the congregation, and others sounds more like Satanism.

What is most worrisome is that local, regional, state, and federal levels of our own government do not want to label any crime or suspect as Muslim. They are what they are. Know your enemy or your enemy will kill you before you see them coming.

You couldn't have read the Qur'an, because neither of those are commanded in the Qur'an...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

i'm sick and tired of you people bundling all the Muslims in the world into one radical terrorist/kill your family group. I'm a God loving american and this is bunk. Stop lumping every muslim into the 'radical terrorist' type there's a radical Christian hitting a Planned Parenthood as we speak.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Heck I could bring out Bible quotes that are barbaric and violent, dont just say its in the Qur'an because its in the bible too.

True, But you'd be hard pressed getting new report of christians highjacking planes.

See the difference?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The Texas gunman who killed six people before committing suicide wore a Santa Claus costume during his horrific Christmas Day rampage, police said Monday.

The massacre in Grapevine, just outside Dallas, occurred just after the victims had finished opening their gifts.

The shooter was part of a family Christmas gathering and "showed up shortly before the incident took place" in the Santa suit, Grapevine police spokesman Sgt. Robert Eberling said Monday, according to The Associated Press.

www.nydailynews.com...

Has honour killing existed in white American households for decades? I think it has because many of these murder/suicide cases has been happening in the US for years.

The article says that the killer had lost control of his wife because they separated and his two daughters were dating white males. Amongst the dead daughters and wife were another female and male and teenage boy.

This terrible news was carried on the Washington Post, CBSNews, USNews, MSNBC and across the news wires but not one mentioned that this crime was an honour killing.

Political Correction has gone mad and the news outlets have buried the honour killing aspect of this crime

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Headband7

i'm sick and tired of you people bundling all the Muslims in the world into one radical terrorist/kill your family group. I'm a God loving american and this is bunk. Stop lumping every muslim into the 'radical terrorist' type there's a radical Christian hitting a Planned Parenthood as we speak.

Is the radical Christian going to blow it up? Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by boymonkey74

True, But you'd be hard pressed getting new report of christians highjacking planes.

See the difference?

Christians have a habit of destroying countries like Iraq, Vietnam, and then there is the Christian proclivity for lynchings, pogroms, holocausts and let us not forget the three hundred year TransAtlantic slave trade.

Christians can be troublesome critters and sanctimonious at the time. Now that's multi-tasking.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by Headband7

Is the radical Christian going to blow it up? Just wondering.

The radical Christian Bush blew up Iraq and tortured the $%*X> out of thousands of innocent brown people. A mighty Christian thang you know.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

No they just invade a country on the basis of a lie and kill a million people....
Bush and Blair both asked God wether they should invade..They used their Christian belief's to justify what they did.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree

OMG!!! Do you actually make this stuff up? Absolute garbage and it proves that you are an ill informed person. None of what you have written is in the Quran.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper8541

Christians have been killing each other too for 2000 years as well.
There are extreme views in many Religions isn't there.

edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join