It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas (Blog opinion)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by popsmayhem

*rubs temples*

I need a break...... #...

You asked why....

That is why...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh come on ..... a single parent commits a family massacre, and you blame the Muslims for it????? Guess you don't read South African news, where it happens almost on a daily basis, and guess what, most of the persons committing it are, White Christians!!! Get it???? Some muslims may murder their whole families, but christians do it too. It has NOTHING to do with religion, but rather a #ed up culture ...... in which people are indoctrinated that you need to be successful in life, and if anything happens, and you don't feel successful, well, you need to take the shame away... blame the #ed up culture we live in, not religions.

If you want to, you can read a South African newspaper every day, and every day you will see some family massacre taking place.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Why would a dude commit a "religious" honor killing, and then commit suicide

Because he could not live with the guilt
and did not want to be in jail the rest of his life
believing he would *go to heaven* after killing
his * dishonorable* fam
edit on 28-12-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Are you a member of the media? Because you totally just "sound-bit" me...

Why would a dude commit a "religious" honor killing, and then commit suicide, when suicide is forbidden????

Do y'all use logic at all?!?

THAT'S what I said..
edit on 28-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Dbriefed

S&F Db,

I have not seen this sad story here in NZ.

Yet another tragedy when the man who thinks he is the head of the family and so has control over them all is a delusional lunatic.

I would like to take a moment to grieve for his family - I did not know them, but they were innocent victims of a controlling madman.

This is not a Muslim honour killing.

THIS IS A MUSLIM DISHONOUR MURDER BY A CONTROLLING LUNATIC.

AND TO ALL YOU BRAINWASHED IDIOTS - IT IS NEVER ABOUT HONOUR. HOW DARE YOU CALL IT THAT.

Sorry about shouting, but this kind of thing makes me so angry.

A message to you men out there who think this is OK - YOU WILL PAY!

Well said. Labelling these things as "honour" killings attempts to justify the action. It is murder by an arrogant individual and well done to the press for not labelling it an honour killing.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There is no evidence that it was a Honor killing, the news source is a blog ffs.
Just look at the facts, he had separated from his wife, his business was failing, he kicked the door down because he wasnt invited to the family xmas party.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.whatsonsanya.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Not one mention of honor killings nor his Religion, but seeing his family were having a xmas party and he was dressed as santa..
edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
There is no evidence that it was a Honor killing, the news source is a blog ffs.

It doesn't matter if intent was an honor killing or not.

Extremism is not exclusive to anyone or any one group. There are Christians who've killed their entire family. Just because Christians don't technically have a culture with a label for committing such an act - - does not mean the act is not the same.

We could label it a Shunning Killing. Or a "God told me to" killing.

Lack of a particular label from one culture to the other - - doesn't change anything. He murdered his family. It was an extreme act.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

Why are Muslims so involved in terror attacks?

No other religions bomb regions where there are innocent people.

Can I ask you Muslim proponents - can you give me one instance where any religion kills innocent people - apart from Ireland a long time ago.

What I am saying is this - if you want to go to war, go and kill like-minded people - leave the civilians alone.

And what I am truly saying is this - if you want to keep fighting your stupid and destructive wars - GO AWAY FROM INNOCENTS!

Also, I have to say this - STOP!

Maybe they do it because our goverments have bombed them and killed their familys?
Oh and the real IRA still kill people so it isnt a long time ago.
I agree with you in the aspect that they shouldnt target civ's but seeing we did it in WW2 well it works....

I don't see that IRA operating in the middle east blowing up muslim civilians. Though they used to train there years ago when middle eastern terrorists were training to murder westerners. Long before the coalition were killing the ENEMY COMBATANTS in Iraq and Afghanistan . You want to use the IRA as the wests version of these Islamic terrorists you really should be fair and keep it in perspective.

link   

reply to post by mobiusmale

Just pointing out that it is all Religion what causes this type of killing, I just find it silly that everyone jumps on the same bandwagon of "Islam that's the cause", when they should be saying "Religion thats the cause"

There is no distinction between the two, they are one and the same.Islam and the people who live in these countries. If you are nor a Muslum in one of these countries you are an infidel and fair game. Who you trying to kid.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree any killing is wrong but people are using this as ammo like I have said against Muslims when only a blogger has said it was an honor killing, I can't find any evidence that he was a Muslim nor any that he was Religious.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Can I ask you Muslim proponents - can you give me one instance where any religion kills innocent people - apart from Ireland a long time ago.

What I am saying is this - if you want to go to war, go and kill like-minded people - leave the civilians alone.

And what I am truly saying is this - if you want to keep fighting your stupid and destructive wars - GO AWAY FROM INNOCENTS!

Maybe they do it because our goverments have bombed them and killed their familys?
I agree with you in the aspect that they shouldnt target civ's but seeing we did it in WW2 well it works....

I don't see that IRA operating in the middle east blowing up muslim civilians. Though they used to train there years ago when middle eastern terrorists were training to murder westerners. Long before the coalition were killing the ENEMY COMBATANTS in Iraq and Afghanistan . You want to use the IRA as the wests version of these Islamic terrorists you really should be fair and keep it in perspective.

Enemy combatants???? Leveling housing complexes is not killing enemy combatants.. Brainwashed as can be...

P.S. enemy combatant is the sweet way of saying "we invaded their land and they fought back but we need a title to give em so we can kill em"

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus

reply to post by mobiusmale

Just pointing out that it is all Religion what causes this type of killing, I just find it silly that everyone jumps on the same bandwagon of "Islam that's the cause", when they should be saying "Religion thats the cause"

There is no distinction between the two, they are one and the same.Islam and the people who live in these countries. If you are nor a Muslum in one of these countries you are an infidel and fair game. Who you trying to kid.

I've addressed that untruth at least 3 times on this thread.. Read back....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
First off, if you don't do anything wrong you have nothing to apologize for. Personally, I wouldn't lower myself to the level of people who make blanket judgements. But that's just me.

Secondly, you don't have to explain HOW they're different. The more intelligent among us already know that. You're preaching to the choir here.

Thirdly, I speak out constantly about the hypocracy and redundancy of the American Government. They try to tell us that we're the most charitable nation in the world, but every time you turn around they have the military somewhere else fighting for God knows what cause. With charity like that, who needs a war, right?

And they're redundant in that there's nothing the Federal Government can't do for indiviual states that said states can't do for themselves. All we have to do is funnel the income taxes we pay to the Federali's directly to the states themselves. The Federal Government is nothing more than a middle man with a lot of guns. If they were in the mafia they would be street level fighters.That's it.They're nothing special.

The difference between you and me is that nobody has the guts to call me a liar because they know I'm right. I think you and the other peaceful Muslims out there need to be a bit more vocal about your stance on your religion and try to keep your counterparts out of the conversation. They get enough press as it is. They don't need more from people who share the same religion.

You want more peace within your religion? Start by not even mentioning your violent counterparts. You can't focus on peace and talk about war at the same time. It doesn't work that way. If that doesn't work, there's always the "radical" option of.......off your radical counterparts slowly but surely. And that's not fighting fire with fire either. That's called the ends justifying the means, and it works. Very well.

The next time you wonder what Americans are really all about, the good one's at least, don't turn on C-Span...check this.

youtu.be...

1) You WOULD make that statement, but you're not a muslim man with kids and a wife. You have no vested interest in whether tensions between muslims and non-muslims stays peaceful.

2) Have you been keeping up with this thread? Obviously the people who flock to this thread are not the "more intelligent".

3) How many muslims do you know that start conversations about extremists? I didn't start this thread. I'm just here to dispel the untruth...

4) Again, you seem to have your eyes closed (like most others) to muslims speaking out against it extremism...
edit on 28-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

1) Yes I would and no I'm not. You got me on that one. But I do have a vested interest in whether there is peace among Muslims and non-Muslims if the people in question are in America. Regardless of what religion or race you are, there are ways of getting along with other people. It would be like saying I don't care about black on black crimes becasue I'm white. That's not the point. The point is that with so much of the rest of the world hating America right now, you would think that people would put away their prejudices and hatred towards their fellow Americans and show the rest of the world that we really are the UNITED States of America. But apparently that's too tall of an order to call in.

2) Yes I have. I've also kept up with this website for quite a few years now and know full well the kinds of members who frequent which threads. So yes....point taken.

3) None. I personally don't know any Muslims, so I'm not qualified to answer that question. And if you want to waste your time "dispelling the untruths" that not all Muslims are radical, that's your perogative. It kind of seems to me that you're insulting peoples' intelligence by assuming that they DON'T know that. And when you do that it gives you an aire of superiority over other people that is....well....a turn off.

4) My eyes are wide open friend. It's just that we're seeing all of this from different angles. It doesn't mean that one of us is right and the other is wrong....It just means that we're different. That's all.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

1) Yes I would and no I'm not. You got me on that one. But I do have a vested interest in whether there is peace among Muslims and non-Muslims if the people in question are in America. Regardless of what religion or race you are, there are ways of getting along with other people. It would be like saying I don't care about black on black crimes becasue I'm white. That's not the point. The point is that with so much of the rest of the world hating America right now, you would think that people would put away their prejudices and hatred towards their fellow Americans and show the rest of the world that we really are the UNITED States of America. But apparently that's too tall of an order to call in.

2) Yes I have. I've also kept up with this website for quite a few years now and know full well the kinds of members who frequent which threads. So yes....point taken.

3) None. I personally don't know any Muslims, so I'm not qualified to answer that question. And if you want to waste your time "dispelling the untruths" that not all Muslims are radical, that's your perogative. It kind of seems to me that you're insulting peoples' intelligence by assuming that they DON'T know that. And when you do that it gives you an aire of superiority over other people that is....well....a turn off.

4) My eyes are wide open friend. It's just that we're seeing all of this from different angles. It doesn't mean that one of us is right and the other is wrong....It just means that we're different. That's all.

You're right, we are seeing this from different angles. And I believe that's where all conflicts originate.

And as for me wasting my time - I come across people all the time who will flat out say "all muslims are violent", or "all muslims are radical", or something to that effect. There are some on this very thread who will do that, and I've debated them numerous times.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

No but I saw them bomb women and kids, I don't understand what you are on about really. All Terrorists are bad but I can understand why they do it, and the quicker our Goverments know why they do it the quicker they can address the problem.
Terrorism is a tactic. You can’t have a war on a tactic... Ron Paul...
If we think we can do what we want around the world and not incite hatred then we have a problem. .Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Is the religion of the murderer always listed in Texas news articles?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Enemy combatants???? Leveling housing complexes is not killing enemy combatants.. Brainwashed as can be...

P.S. enemy combatant is the sweet way of saying "we invaded their land and they fought back but we need a title to give em so we can kill em"

Of course. I don't swallow the image of coalition troops busting into houses and knifing children or target bombing a a house just because it's a house or just being plain evil so I'm obviously brain washed.

You must have mentally edited out the part where I pointed out that they were training to kill us long before the coalition had troops in the middle east.

No rational points coming from you. Moving on.
edit on 28-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I thought that the training camps were set up with help from the USA to fight the soviets during the cold war...
www.worldpress.org...
edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

In God We Trust.................How about the only country to have used WMD twice!

During the final stages of World War II in 1945, the United States conducted two atomic bombings against the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan, the first on August 6, 1945, and the second on August 9, 1945. These two events are the only use of nuclear weapons in war to date.[2]

For six months before the atomic bombings, the United States fire-bombed 67 Japanese cities. The 9/10 March raid on Tokyo had caused 80,000-100,000 casualties and destroyed 16 square miles of the city with 267,000 buildings–the deadliest of the war.[3] Together with the United Kingdom and the Republic of China, the United States called for a surrender of Japan in the Potsdam Declaration on July 26, 1945. The Japanese government ignored this ultimatum. By executive order of President Harry S. Truman, the U.S. dropped the nuclear weapon "Little Boy" on the city of Hiroshima on Monday, August 6, 1945,[4][5] followed by the detonation of "Fat Man" over Nagasaki on August 9.

Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki,[1] with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day. The Hiroshima prefectural health department estimates that, of the people who died on the day of the explosion, 60% died from flash or flame burns, 30% from falling debris and 10% from other causes. During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns, radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness. In a U.S. estimate of the total immediate and short term cause of death, 15–20% died from radiation sickness, 20–30% from flash burns, and 50–60% from other injuries, compounded by illness.[6] In both cities, most of the dead were civilians.[7][8][9]

Six days after the detonation over Nagasaki, on August 15, Japan announced its surrender to the Allied Powers, signing the Instrument of Surrender on September 2, officially ending the Pacific War and therefore World War II, as Germany had already signed its Instrument of Surrender on May 7, ending the war in Europe. The bombings led, in part, to post-war Japan's adopting Three Non-Nuclear Principles, forbidding the nation from nuclear armament.[10] The role of the bombings in Japan's surrender and the U.S.'s ethical justification for them, as well as their strategic importance, are still debated.[11][1 source: en.wikipedia.org...

No, WWII wasn't a "holy war" but for a country that prints "In God We Trust" on ever dollar bill and than vaporized hundreds of thousands of souls during the course of two days.............well America isn't exactly snowy white.

Now we also employ torture, not living up to our signed agreement (Geneva Convention) and a bunch of other stuff.

This tragedy is simply sad. A man, no matter his religion, his color, a simply man went over the edge and his poor family were victims of a senseless act of desperation.

May they all find peace, and safe journey.

This is so sad, I feel for the community and the extended family and their friends.

edit on 28-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If we think we can do what we want around the world and not incite hatred then we have a problem.

The above quote says it all.

Now take it one step further.........what if (and I believe so) that 911 was in fact a false flag so TPTB would have an excuse to invade Iraq.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No but I saw them bomb women and kids, I don't understand what you are on about really. All Terrorists are bad but I can understand why they do it, and the quicker our Goverments know why they do it the quicker they can address the problem.
Terrorism is a tactic. You can’t have a war on a tactic... Ron Paul...
If we think we can do what we want around the world and not incite hatred then we have a problem. .Ron Paul

What I'm on about is that you and other on here pull the draw card that the west had the IRA and that they were no different. The only way that they were no different is that they were murdering cowards as well.

To compare the two the IRA would have to have been blowing up muslims in the middle east just for being muslim. And they weren't. However as I said they did train with muslim terrorists in the middle east and long before the coalition were in Iraq and Afgahnistan meaning the Islamic fundmentalists were murdering western civilians long before the two wars that are being blamed for them murdering western civilians now. I know this is an inconvenient truth which will just get irrational rants and lame responses form people but it's fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join