It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most implausible conspiracy theory you have heard?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

swing and a miss.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
HAARP.

Oh, and the whole "govenment is trading humans as food to aliens for technology" thing.
I have trouble with that one.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Haha, thanks muzzleflash, i was waiting for someone to say this.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The most implausable:

That there are a race of people living in the middle of the earth. (Some say they are giants, others say aliens.)

Although at this point in my life NOTHING would surprise me, I have a hard time wrapping my head around this one.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I would have to say that Pilots and ground crew are pumping poison into "special" planes, then flying them all over the world, releasing the deadly toxins into the air at about 30,000 feet hoping to poison the people somewhere on the ground, yet they only do it just before a storm is coming, and they then land the plane and go home, breathing the same air that was poisoned. I think they should wear masks.

thanks for showing what I mean.
To think that this red herring is what they are doing skews the obvious fact that it does eist.
All you have to do is watch it.
To think that poisoning is the goal deters from recognizing that it is happening for some reason and pretending it's all about depopulation programs creates the knee-jerk reaction to hide the obvious.
Why do the skeptics spend all their time on red herrings and false flag scenario's?

Because of compartmentalization and a joint air force/navy program using dozens of private company programs to point at 1 or 2 scenarios as the only program is like trying to claim cancer is from x-rays or nicotine.
I see dozens of programs in the chemtrail program, you see 1. I think that is telling.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Anyone ever heard the theory that there are tiny men living inside the heads of world leaders. And that they come from either venus or mars. They are the mushroom men and they lived in little mushroom homes.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reptilian world leaders.

"chem"-trails

thermite paint.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

Easy.

That there is this being named Satan who is all evil and invades people's bodies and makes them do crazy things.

It's amazing anyone over the age of 5 believes that idiocy.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The constant manupulation of world religions to further others agendas... Mr. Ahmadinejad, you should be an expert on this topic!

Then again, this isn't implausable, this is fact...
edit on 26-12-2011 by mutatismutandis because: addition

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

they lived in little mushroom homes.

OMG! Smurfs are controlling our world leaders! I knew it! (Puts on foil hat)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Not quite a silly one but I always find the one about the Radar taking down the UFO that crashed at Roswell quite hard to swallow. If you can do all the things that UFO's are reported to do, then how does something quite simple as RADAR take down something do advanced?

I get that maybe the US drone that crashed in in a certain nations borders (who was that again!?
) might have been brought down in a similar way, or via a virus, but we're talking about two nations who live in the same planet, not an off-world species, or one that can hop into different dimensions, which ever applies in that case.
edit on 26-12-2011 by MahmoudAhmadinejad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
IMO, that the September 11 attacks were NOT an "inside job"!

2nd

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nessie is really an ancient dinosaur living in a Scottish lake.

Bigfoot is really an ancient hominid living in the California woods.

There are no UFOs.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad
Not quite a silly one but I always find the one about the Radar taking down the UFO that crashed at Roswell quite hard to swallow. If you can do all the things that UFO's are reported to do, then how does something quite simple as RADAR take down something do advanced?

I get that maybe the US drone that crashed in in a certain nations borders (who was that again!?
) might have been brought down in a similar way, or via a virus, but we're talking about two nations who live in the same planet, not an off-world species, or one that can hop into different dimensions, which ever applies in that case.
edit on 26-12-2011 by MahmoudAhmadinejad because: (no reason given)

While I feel inclined to agree with you I'maDinnerJacket, bear in mind that some humans can be killed by a wasp sting. And we still can't cure the common cold, and that can knock people out for a while. Viruses rule this planet, they just seem to let us survive.

But still, yup, you'd think such an advanced race would have good counter measures to radar. Mind you, look at what sonar does to whales and dolphins.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Draco Reptilians and 'Mantoids' living in deep underground bunkers (implying the Earth is hollow) who periodically venture to the surface when their tummies make the rumblies only humans can satisfy.
edit on 26/12/11 by Equidae because: stupid typos

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
That political figures are reptiles.

It's V all over again...

edit on 25-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Well tbh I think it would be more implausible for Dick Cheney to not be reptilian at heart...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Like this one?

If it means that aliens are cool with legalizing marijuana then I will welcome my new Overlords from Zeta Riticula.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The 2nd most unlikely conspiracy theory is that the military and the government somehow mastered the 9/11 events, and managed to keep it secret. I was in the military, and things never truly stay hidden (especially not a plan as unwieldy and large as 9/11.)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It was probably the one where the U.S. had attack Japan with HAARP to cause a nuclear meltdown that result in radiation spewing out into the ocean and leading to a monster typhoon with a glowing radioactive tornado that would take out the west coast of the united states thus fulfilling the depopulation agenda.

And no someone really said that, didn't make that up.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Owww..... it must be the one claiming dolphins are consciously creating earthquakes by smacking their tales on the ocean floor. According to the theory, they do this to prevent us from discovering their city Atlantis, because dolphins are really aliens who lived there thousands of years ago and mutated to fish when the city sank.

It makes every conspiracy theorist look like a nutty in the eyes of the sheepish civilian...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join