It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

This is a racist statement by saying that the only reason why minorities care about him is over his narcotics policy.

Darling, if it was up to him you'd be stripped of your property, voting rights, job, driver's license, force you to raise your rapists baby, make it legal again for your man to beat you.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Anti-racist activist admits to conpiracy against Ron Paul

www.opednews.com...

Just a few weeks ago, I was part of a huge conspiracy of anti-racist activists - activists who, online and in public, were bent on the destruction of the Ron Paul Campaign. We used our websites and our online influence to spread outright false and misleading information. We began this online influence at least six months prior to the release of the Ron Paul Newsletters.

I'm sure that's a completely non bias report, and you are not using it to further your failed argument.

edit on 22-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Well done you chose a topic on ATS that would garner you flags....clap clap!!

But your opening statement is so childish and ignorant of racism that I will not read the rest of the post.

Let's get real, would a racist doctor treat black patients?

This is the most idiotic thing I have read on here.

Maybe his oath as a doctor trumps his racism? Did you think about that. HE could of been an AMAZING doctor but could still be a racist outside of work.

Racism and working ethics are not something that entwine for life. One is a profession that puts food on the table and pays the bills. The other is a personal opinion.

Because you opened with this tripe your post is worthless. And all those that flagged are biased and Ron Paul supporters which is fine but they would not flag another post on a different topic with such a moronic opening statement.

NO flag NO star....just pity for someone with limited education!!

Agree....!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

If you would listen too the link you posted, you would hear him say that it is impossible to continue these programs, there isn't any money to do so. He has also stated that the people who have paid there whole lives into it will still get it, but it needs to be stopped now with the youth. They can start saving for their futures now.

How is telling the truth a bad thing? Where do these people expect the money to come from?Is it Ron Paul's fault that we as a country are broke? I think not. When did people sell their liberties to the almighty government for a chance [even if RP isn't elected, these programs will eventually stop] to get a check on the third of the month, that wont even cover their living expenses? My mother in law is a widow, she gets $900.00 a month, she can't even afford her own place, what do you think $900.00 will get you in another 10yrs?

Please don't let the MSM brainwash you into who to elect. I you have to watch the MSM to get your news, at least channel surf to find out more, and then decide. CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, they all say different things about different candidates, but they have never disagreed that Ron Paul wasn't a good man.

We have been letting these politicians that are smooth talkers make us think changing our minds on issues is a good thing. But is it? RP has always stuck to his guns and never flip flopped, isn't that what we need now?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

But your opening statement is so childish and ignorant of racism that I will not read the rest of the post.

If I were on your side, I wouldn't want to look at the truth either.

Thanks for your participation in this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Well done you chose a topic on ATS that would garner you flags....clap clap!!

Let's get real, would a racist doctor treat black patients?

This is the most idiotic thing I have read on here.

Maybe his oath as a doctor trumps his racism? Did you think about that. HE could of been an AMAZING doctor but could still be a racist outside of work.

Racism and working ethics are not something that entwine for life. One is a profession that puts food on the table and pays the bills. The other is a personal opinion.

Because you opened with this tripe your post is worthless. And all those that flagged are biased and Ron Paul supporters which is fine but they would not flag another post on a different topic with such a moronic opening statement.

NO flag NO star....just pity for someone with limited education!!

So, basically, he must believe that his oath as a doctor is more important than his supposed racist agenda, this is what I am getting from your statement. So what are you worried about? Obviously he takes his oath of office seriously because he has not voted or stood on any issue as a racist. Crazy, he might actually do his job as President then. We all have our prejudices (not limited to just color) in our own rights. The truly racist or prejudiced will sacrifice their ethics and morals in order to oppress the group they are prejudiced against. Either he is the best actor ever or the most patient man ever, or, he isn't really racist.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

LOL...Oh, so a picture of Ron Paul with 2 black guys is indicative that he's a non-racist? Despite his VOTING PAST?

PL-EEEEESE...

Anyway...you vote for Ron Paul, you sink the country. In fact, if you count on any of these guys who are dressed up in monkey suits to do the job that Americans have dropped the ball on, then just assume that you won't even have a country in 4-5 more years.

YOu guys continue to grip to a failing system as if it were your LIFE AND SOUL. You'd better detach and make the proper decisions because...THIS EMPIRE IS ABOUT OVER.

LOVE YA...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freepatriot
i think the above going viral would have detrimental effect on CNN's and the MSM's credibility .. don't you think guys?

Yes, that information about Gloria Borger's husband should go viral--since she profits from the wars that Ron Paul wants to end!!

As far as CNN's credibility goes, for those who are saying the Paul/Borger video speaks for itself, or for those who have never seen it, you must watch the video linked below. It was broadcast during the Gulf War of 1991. Charles Jaco, war correspondent, PRETENDS to be in Saudi Arabia, when in reality, he is in a backstage studio. I'd say CNN has been pulling 'shenanigans' for decades:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The Terms and Conditions of Use for AboveTopSecret.com www.abovetopsecret.com... are pretty clear, focus on the topic/issues NOT your fellow members.

I would also like to add, as a personal observation, that anyone who resorts to childish name calling and believes a fellow member started a thread to garner flags and stars, valuable as they are
, must not have a real argument to offer against the subject of the debate.

Anyway, attack the topic/subject NOT your fellow member(s) or you'll not be able to do either here.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
DUDE... NO arugment from me!!!!.
Glad to see that you are willing to challenge this folks that believe in the so call 2 party system and can't support The Only "rue Blue , Vet RON PAUL!!!!with the Only way To Get us Back on track with that piece of PAPER! ... THE PAPER THAT STARTS with """"WE THE PEOPLE""", not SHEEPLE...
Go get em!!
Glad to see you attack these LIBS, REPUBics nd Mislead F&%#ing fools who want to change what is the only WAY!
But ..on a bad note ..you know the system is rigged... anything we want, they attack & hiring the stupid cop like SS pukes who work for them thinking of some kinda of special treatment after the big event to be come hurdders of the flock and live in moderate BASE housing and head off to the gas chambers for a potato & can of spam while they lick the toe jam of the Branie Franks and Pelois's...\
Anyway , Merry CHRISTMAS.... RED DAWN is ON...got to go watch... Peace & Krama.. All my best to all even the ignorant members.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Wow so many people have taken a liking to the first picture I posted.

I'll let you all in on something that made me chuckle, I posted that picture on because I thought it was very similar to the picture another member posted on another thread that labeled Ron Paul a racist because he took a picture with a supposed-known-racist.

So isn't it funny how he is racist if he takes a picture with a racist but when he takes a picture with black people at his medical practice, it doesn't mean he isn't?

So which is it? are taking pictures with others indicative of that person's racial equality?

Are you all officially denouncing the picture he took with the supposed-known-racist?

edit on 22-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Rothbard
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Now, Freenrgy2, Immaculate D checked on the SS government website and he says its not broke.

I have been paying into it for 40 years and will never see a nickle in return.

‘A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.’
-Thomas Jefferson

Answer the question that you've been asked for like the hundredth time!

Leave it up to the Tea Party and you won't but leave it be like it is and you will. This primarily referred to over protection like Gov't providing everything for you. But in cases like car accidents, unexpected medical calamities and in events like that whereas you've paid into an insurance program and due to an unforseen calamity and have never asked for a thing would you want this service to be made available to you in the form of a month or two's worth of cheques to help make ends meet while you recover?

Here's what's really bothersome about your replies: people answer you and you ignore them.

It was stated the Paul's beliefs is that young people should have the option to opt out of a fund that all politicians tell us will be defunct by 2050. Should they have to continue to pay into a broken system? Paul has never advocated eliminating it for those currently using it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

but that doesnt explain him saying this : "Dr. Paul denied suggestions that he was a racist and said he was not evoking stereotypes when he wrote the columns"

if people are accusing you of being a racist for something you didnt write, wouldnt you make a point to say then that you didnt write it?

if you claim they are just lying and being deceptive, then why did they bother quoting him at all? and why didnt he hire a lawyer and sue them for libel?
edit on 22-12-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY! Ron Paul has his name on columns that were racist yet he did nothing about them. So inadvertently, he was agreeing to what they were saying. If they were false accusations, why didn't he sue for libel? Or disavow them YEARS ago? It's because he believed in what the columns said. He even said that he '95% of black males are semi-criminal or criminal', then retracted and said it was a consensus he was running in a nearby jail that gave him those numbers...so he said it was 'SAFE TO SAY' that 95% of black males were criminal. SO HE EVEN AGREED TO IT BACK IN THE DAY! Now he wants to say that he doesn't even remember saying that. Yeah right! And to the very first picture on this post, I absolutely despise when people latch onto ONE BLACK person to speak for an ENTIRE BLACK race. You see that didn't work with Herman Cain. Just because a WHITE doctor treats BLACK patients DOES NOT mean he ISN'T racist. Some racists make it their business to work in minority establishments just to bring us down even further. Educate yourselves on how to recognize RACISM. Don't be naive. I'm done.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry...
edit on 12/22/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Great facts, and video footage to boot, (many of which I have not seen, thank you!!!!)
S&F from me, kudos to you my freind!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ron Paul FTW!

Also, just a quick heads up to anyone that may miss it, the new Above Top Secret Google Chrome Theme has been released, see this thread for more info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by brownie10123

Welcome to ATS!

I see your new here, and this was your first post.
Let me assure you, your posts here have merit only withstanding that you
can back up your assertions with proof.

So, as a welcome favor, let me ask you where is your proof?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by geryon

unless some high ups in minority organizations come out big in defense of Ron Paul, this will probably hurt him really bad

Um....the president of the ACLU isn't good enough?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join