It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting an END to the 'Ron Paul is racist' claims right here and now. Who will challenge me?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Immaculate01 says: I hope you have at least $1 Million in the bank because let him in and your Social Security is gone, your Medicare and Medicaid is gone, your Social Security retirement is gone! I hope you have a plan in place now to take care of your parents as they get older because they will be left out in the cold if he gets his way.
---------------
This just tells me that you could not have done any research on Paul or you wouldn't be stating the above mis-information. Paul wants to stop foreign aid, bring home the troops, end these UN-Constitutional wars...and use some of that money to prop up Social Security, Medicare, etc...for those who are already in the system and have become dependent upon it. However, he wants to allow those 25 and younger to opt-out, if they so choose. Those opting out would know that they have to save for their retirement. It's Paul's economic policies that would turn around this economic mess and allow this plan to work. With a REAL free market society we'd become prosperous again and the younger crowd would not have difficulty saving for their own retirements. It definitely would not work in today's environment, that's for certain.

-------------------
I did not want to post the following information if it had already been shared here, but everytime I'm done reading a new page, a new page pops up!! Sooo, my apologies if this has already been posted, but it's just too good not to share:

More racist newsletters have been discovered, folks. Read on for a surprise.

They question whether blacks have the ability to properly use the vote. They accept that the white race is the advanced race in Kenya and the South.

Exceprt:

The central question ... is whether the White community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas in which it does not predominate numerically? The sobering answer is Yes–the White community is so entitled because, for the time being, it is the advanced ace.

and

In the Deep South the Negroes are retarded. Any effort to ignore the fact is sentimentalism or demagoguery. In the Deep South the essential relationship is organic, and the attempt to hand over to the Negro the raw political power with which to alter it is hardly a solution.

From the Ron Paul Political Report? No, from a bimonthly "newsletter" which served as the leading journal of conservative (and now neo-conservative) opinion since its founding: National Review (you may have heard of it).

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Hello, long time lurker first time poster. I just couldn't sit back any longer and listen to people say how Ron Paul is a racist, and we don't want a racist in the WH, but every other candidate is talking about bombing another country full of brown skinned people, and the only one saying NO is RP. Wouldn't that be racist of all other candidates that want to lock up or kill Muslims because they are different, isn't that racism? What is happening to our country? I have read up on all candidates, all fear mongers full of hate, but one, Ron Paul. Open your eyes guys and see what you are typing before you hit send. Ron Paul 2012!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I looked through this thread and did not see this mentioned? If this has been posted, I missed it.

Here is clip of Ron Paul that makes it very clear he is certainly for sure not a racist!

This tells you what a truly and honest, ethical, kind, thoughtful, intelligent man of character Ron Paul is really is:

www.youtube.com... (the title of the Youtube is being sarcastic)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
He is obviously not a racist, just look at everything he has said publicly and voted on, but when the msm and fox is done with him he sure will be in the eyes of most of the public

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Having grown up in and spent several of years of my adult life in Texas, including building a huge company that employed hundreds of Texans of all political bents, I can ASSURE you if ANYONE believed the tripe in the newsletters was written by Ron Paul he would have NEVER been reelected to Congress.

I'll point out the obvious, as has been pointed out many times already in this thread, if ANY of these views were truly Ron Paul's there would be slips caught on video or audio. With as many hours in front of microphones as RP has it's statistically impossible to hide what he really thinks.

Look at what we can attribute to the man that comes directly from the man, not what simply has his name on it from 20 years ago, that was written by a staffer.

Further, and this is important, if he truly felt this way, to the point he would put it in his newsletter 20 years ago, why hasn't he continued to espouse the same rhetoric? He's changed on NONE of his positions over the years, why would he change on this one?

Don't tell me it's because he knows it would cost him an election, that's simply stupid considering he knew that back in the 1990's too when he supposedly wrote these things.

I am completely convinced this is yet another MSM attempt at wiping out a candidate that scares the HELL out of the establishment.

I have always admired Ron Paul, now I will vote for him if given the chance.

Springer...

edit on 12-22-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
unless some high ups in minority organizations come out big in defense of Ron Paul, this will probably hurt him really bad

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
*STEAL THIS VIDEO* Ron Paul and others expose the "mainstream medias" brainwashing!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by notonsamepage

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
I agree with your thread, but yet, a racist would treat people of all colours in that line of work. I know doctors/nurses who are racist

What a strange thing for you to say

What are you talking about? It's a direct response to the OP's suggestion that a racist doctor wouldn't treat black people.

My statement isn't in the least bit strange. Explain yourself or unplug your keyboard

no keyboard [ no point hunting food for trolls is it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Having grown up in and spent several of years of my adult life in Texas, including building a huge company that employed hundreds of Texans of all political bents, I can ASSURE you if ANYONE believed the tripe in the newsletters was written by Ron Paul he would have NEVER been reelected to Congress.

I'll point out the obvious, as has been pointed out many times already in this thread, if ANY of these views were truly Ron Paul's there would be slips caught on video or audio. With as many hours in front of microphones as RP has it's statistically impossible to hide what he really thinks.

Look at what we can attribute to the man that comes directly from the man, not what simply has his name on it from 20 years ago, that was written by a staffer.

Further, and this is important, if he truly felt this way, to the point he would put it in his newsletter 20 years ago, why hasn't he continued to espouse the same rhetoric? He's changed on NONE of his positions over the years, why would he change on this one?

Don't tell me it's because he knows it would cost him an election, that's simply stupid considering he knew that back in the 1990's too when he supposedly wrote these things.

I am completely convinced this is yet another MSM attempt at wiping out a candidate that scares the HELL out of the establishment.

I have always admired Ron Paul, now I will vote for him if given the chance.

Springer...

edit on 12-22-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

Holy Crap...didn't think this would attract the attention of the site owner, thanks for stopping by and putting in a good word for the good doctor.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rothbard
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Now, Freenrgy2, Immaculate D checked on the SS government website and he says its not broke.

I have been paying into it for 40 years and will never see a nickle in return.

‘A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.’
-Thomas Jefferson

Answer the question that you've been asked for like the hundredth time!

Leave it up to the Tea Party and you won't but leave it be like it is and you will. This primarily referred to over protection like Gov't providing everything for you. But in cases like car accidents, unexpected medical calamities and in events like that whereas you've paid into an insurance program and due to an unforseen calamity and have never asked for a thing would you want this service to be made available to you in the form of a month or two's worth of cheques to help make ends meet while you recover?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The fact that his name is forever attached to a publication that produced racist content and the fact he may've just recently came out against it means jack squat as he apparently made an attempt to cover this up.

CNN did not "demic" him as he did it himself when the question's got hairy. Are the media supposed to put the "little kid gloves" for Paul and the GOP while being allowed to say whatever they want to a Dem? He couldn't take the heat and got burned by the frying pan. He is sunk.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They want us to believe that Ron Paul hates Black people, yet he's against the drug war, he was the only Republican on stage who was against racial profiling and he wants to end the wars against "Brown" people.

I dont get it.
edit on 22-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

link   

Ron Pauls chief spokesman at it again spamming...oops I mean "trying to defend" his hero.

Let's get real, would a racist doctor treat black patients?

Bad question... Is the racist getting paid? If so why not treat him? If the doctor doesn't call him a "N" how will the patient ever know?

Though considering Ron Paul is endorsed by Stormfront it's no surprise people will continue to support him.
It's comical to see his supporters come up with conspiracies. Obama took the blame for Jeremiah Wright.

But this story in which Ron Paul is more directly involved, the followers claim is media propaganda, and should not be covered, it's a "smear campaign". "It Doesn't matter"...

LOL see the double standard the cultist use?

Love to see Ron Paul run away, like a coward.
edit on 22-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Springer

It may just be a well crafted ploy courtesy of The Federal Reserve that they kept well hidden to use as an "Ace" card of sorts to derail him and choose now to play it. Think about it, do whatever they want and you could get away with murder, go against them and they make your life hell.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

If by sunk, you mean he is the front runner, gaining more support in Iowa, NH, and across the national spectrum. Then sure, HE'S SUNK!

Just yesterday, he put ANOTHER room in over-capacity in his Townhall meetings. His success makes you squirm. I know ...I know...

I called you out several times for trolling and dissected your entire anti-Paul premise, if you do not respond, I'll take your silence as acquiescence.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
They want us to believe that Ron Paul hates Black people, yet he's against the drug war, he was the only Republican on stage who was against racial profiling and he wants to end the wars against "Brown" people.

I dont get it.
edit on 22-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

LOL![sarcasm]
Cause the drug war is the only thing that matters to the Blacks. His letters tell whole different story regarding Black people.[/sarcasm]

Edit: I'm sure there a huge amount of fans from all races who are supporters just the drugs.

Not black btw. just speaking my opinion.
edit on 22-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Dear Starpeace, thanks for keeping this thread bumped for all of the ATS members to see and absorb the truth.

I thank you for your participation in this thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He will never be POTUS and that is that as he's OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD!

No more elderly! Not the message a weak nation wants to send!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Anti-racist activist admits to conpiracy against Ron Paul

www.opednews.com...

Just a few weeks ago, I was part of a huge conspiracy of anti-racist activists - activists who, online and in public, were bent on the destruction of the Ron Paul Campaign. We used our websites and our online influence to spread outright false and misleading information. We began this online influence at least six months prior to the release of the Ron Paul Newsletters.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join