It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
has your friend been to any planet where E.T live ?
what are the names of these planets and how far ?
which E.|T is currently present here ?

Yes.
His communication skills are still lousy, and this irritates him.
If here means Solar system, 1152 technical/ physical at the moment, and 135.324 "living ships"
I called him for his question, it took a while to get the answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by dilly1

So an OBE denier who thinks those who don't blindly dismiss them as fantasies happens to have one of the biggest fantasies of all time in his signature (that of the theory that two planes didn't cause thousands of deaths on 9/11)?

Interesting....

Unfortunately I cannot discuss that topic. Wish I could. Send me a message and we can go at it toe to toe. But I must warn you , I am not some idiot novice.

But back to the main issue. I hope your not seriously defending the OP's imaginary friend,, I hope not. What exactly do you for a living?.
Are you a some type of scientist or engineer?
Are you Dutch? Lol

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra
Hi, this is a very interesting thread indeed because it brings up a lot of points that have been said elsewhere, as well as new ideas that I have no heard of yet. It also contradicts what others have channeled to us.

There are so many different groups now that have new theories that it can be difficult to truly find the truth, since they all seem to vary on different points. One thing that comes to mind is your talk about light beings on the sun. You bring new info to me as for their size, but you also mention that they live "in" the sun. Do you mean inside the sun by that or is it a mistranslation for they live "on" the sun like we live on the surface of Mother Earth? You also proceed to say that the Earth is not Hollow, and its core is actually plasma. The group that I learned about the light beings from the sun believe that our planet is in fact hollow with a smaller central sun of cold fusion which I suppose is pure consciousness, as is the sun and all other planets in our solar system with civilizations living in all of them, in what you term as Universe 4 and 5. Both ideas, neither of which are mainstream, really conflict on these notions. Why do you think so many well to do people bring up such conflicting ideas? Is it possible that they are visiting different realities in these other dimensions? Some have speculated that we are living out every possible choices we can make in other realities, that our soul is living this life in many different ways at the same time... as well as past and future lives. Its quite the concept.

But then your friend and this other group agree on ships around our planet and the idea that our planet is a type of boarding school, or an experiment if you will.

You mention that your friend has had many predictions, often which do not happen for quite some time. Does he have any other predictions to offer us, with no dates attached? Particularly where new currency and global economies are concerned, WW3, and ascension for all at the end of 2012?

Namaste

Yes , really in the Sun.

Well , funny thing, I never cared about maim-stream, neither did my friend, ever.

You mention that your friend has had many predictions, often which do not happen for quite some time. Does he have any other predictions to offer us, with no dates attached? Particularly where new currency and global economies are concerned, WW3, and ascension for all at the end of 2012?

Good question, thanks.
Japan will be dead, partially falling in the sea, the rest inhabitable, probably somewhere in 1212.
There will be a new global currency, that takes all kinds of thing into account. Like natural resources, level of education, willingness to work hard, happiness, infrastructure, harbours etc etc.

WW3 will not happen.

Ascension will continue, getting it done in time will be the big challenge.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

I wished my English and logic were halve as good as yours.
I really enjoyed your post and you really hit the nail on the head.
Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by dilly1

Is your friend an american citizen? Is he human? Was he educated here, on earth?

1 No, he is Dutch, that's why we met during our student years.
2 Yes, see 1
3 see 1

Dutch?

Are you his only friend, or is he well known figure in the dutch community?

Is he your only friend.

If not, do your other friend approve of your dutch friend presence?

Do your other friend(s) know about your Dutch friend's theories?

Is your friend white or black or both?

Dutch , yes, as stated.
Only friend? Ridiculous.
Well known, NOOOOO
Only friend? NOOOO
They like him
Most do not.
Stupid question!!!!

This annoyed me

Didn't mean to,,,,, no,,, yes I did.... What you felt is what I felt the moment I read your insane so called thread you ignorantly decided to create . I think now you can understand how most of us felt when dribble is presented to us at ATS.

Tell Dutch he has a long way to go ,,,,, Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
there is no way to prove to us the credability of your source, so I think it a mistake to ask that question, I am however interested in his "imagination" because we traveled to the moon in science fiction stories before we did in real life.
My question for you if it has not been answered in a previous post is what is going on with edgar casey's predictions with the great pyramids hall of records. This subject seems to be on the brink of being revealed and would wish to know of your sources perspective or details on this matter. Also is their a time frame or date of discovery to prove your source credible in the hopefully near future.

Let us stay with "hall of records"he found them, but not in Egypt.
He found them in Asia, not in a fixed place. It was in Shamballah, there were the hall of records.
Shamballah has an entrance "code" , and he he explicitly told me to keep this a secret. It is another way of pronouncing there name, if you find it you will probably be allowed entrance.
I have been there myself, on my friends directions and it was great.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Nice you like it, I really had to convince my friend to agree with me to post some of it.
Sorry mods , no second line.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

You presented a large and interesting post.
Let pick just one.

post by Equidae If someone has a horrible illness then I don't think they'd appreciate their Doctor suggesting treatments that veer from reality. Would you buy a vehicle from a company that substituted protection crystals in lieu of airbags?

My answer would be; only if it works and has shown to be effective under all kind of circumstances
Look at Pharmaceuticals, some of then are on their third round, like thalidomide.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by Pokoia

Thank you so much for posting your friend's experiences. There are many of us that really appreciate it, and find it extraordinarily interesting.

Is your friend familiar with Robert Monroe who had extensive OOB experiences? I have all 3 his books and am a huge fan.

Man has an inherent desire to know about his origins, his universe, and the great Great Outdoors, meaning, creation. These posts give some of us that have that deep hunger to know more, a tiny glimps into our greater reality.

I wanted to ask if your friend can tell us more about the state of this world during other times, like the Golden Age, but you mention that he does not time travel.

Does your friend ever come across souls that are 'stuck'?

I really love the tone in which you write. Your tolerance and sense of peace is an insperation. Please keep sharing more info, I am reading and can't wait for more.

Thank you humbly.

We never discussed Robert Monroe.

On "souls that are stuck", this really moves him.
Yes they exist, and there are several beings, that want to help them. It is the interaction of a human (alive) that can help them and point them to their new direction.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Can your friend tell us anything more about the robots, who designed them what their purpose was initially. You mentioned that Niburu had been moved, was it a space-ship?

And can he explain to us the reasons behind the so-called "ascention process" and what exactly it means for the average inhabitant of the planet Earth?

Dammit , you have nasty questions that require a lot of typing.
Your questions are very good so I will answer them.

About the robots.
Everyone developed them.
The problem arose when they started to use Quantum computing.
They connected and got self-aware.

Niburu was a planet of an almost cold Sun.

My friend "loves the ascension process", i notice things but in my perception it is slow.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Now I have another question. Your friend who learn all these things doing OBE's, would he has any tricks/hint to speed up the process of doing an OBE ? It can be done easily, but I heard that most of the people fail it because they try to do it at night and the brain chemistry is simply WRONG because it is aim toward sleeping.

My friend is not an OBE expert, he learned the Ossining methods and started using it.
You have to do it while you are fully awake, you are spot on on this one.

Maybe useful, he always takes his watch of and puts his phone down.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by QC420

Well, according to him, the interesting date is 23 of December.
According to him, a lot of people are working on that date, to ease it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Please define dribble.
Cheers to you to

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Please answer me one thing; Why are you here , reacting on this thread and its posts.
There are so much nice posts on ATS to chose from.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thank you, Pokoia, for your thread, it was quite an interesting read until now.

As I consider myself a sceptic, I do not jump quickly to conclusions about the validity and truth of other peoples claims, but I try to keep all options open. Some answers I must say had been astonishing, but I don't want to go further in detail for now.

I just would like to ask, what your friend thinks how the storage of memories in the brain works.

The question is not to ask for repetition of that what is in the scientific literature, but if he has an idea that there is something totally different from that what is mentioned and considered by mainstream science.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

the funny thing I think is that you get a star for that reply,

"oh yes what a silly question I agree u couldn't ask something like that ha ha ha"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
to pokoia. Maybe you know , or not but what was the thing orb orange white like thing in front of my t.v some time ago and me and my girlfriend saw. I went to go touch it and it went away from me. what was that?

edit on 20-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: spell

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Concerning the Ossining method. would have any link or author I could use of? I did a quick search on the web and did not find anything yet. I will keep searching.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
why is it that when i ask questions the thread dies?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join