It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by dilly1

Please define dribble.
Cheers to you to

Dutch people

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

Please answer me one thing; Why are you here , reacting on this thread and its posts.
There are so much nice posts on ATS to chose from.

OMG! You are so right. I didn't know I can do 10 threads at once. Thank you Pokey , you have freed me. Thank You!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
to pokoia. Maybe you know , or not but what was the thing orb orange white like thing in front of my t.v some time ago and me and my girlfriend saw. I went to go touch it and it went away from me. what was that?

edit on 20-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: spell

can i if possible, get my ? answered, please.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow

I just would like to ask, what your friend thinks how the storage of memories in the brain works.

He says our memories are not stored in our head. They are all around us
Our memories are all personally "labelled", that's why we access our memories and not other peoples memories.

A good psychic can access other peoples memories by using the other peoples personal code.
For instance by holding a photo of said person.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

to pokoia. Maybe you know , or not but what was the thing orb orange white like thing in front of my t.v some time ago and me and my girlfriend saw. I went to go touch it and it went away from me. what was that?

edit on 20-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: spell

I have no idea. OBE is not travelling in time, so you never can see things that are not in the same time-frame.
So this is impossible to answer by my friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
reply to post by Pokoia

how you can differentiate between the legitimacy of my story of "pranks being pulled on ufo's in orbit around the earth involving the projection of a samurai yelling bonzai"; and the stories of your friend, is baffling to me.

just because my story is unlikely doesn't mean it hasn't occurred... and its no less ludicrous then your own suggestions.

I think you're misunderstanding what he replied to you. Maybe it happened or maybe it did not, how would he know? He was doing his own OBE experience, not yours. If this is something you did and experienced, then fine. But how would he know about it if he did not do or experience it himself? The only difference is that he's experienced one and not the other, so can only vouch for what he experienced himself.

It's funny how some people think that because someone can astral travel, or channel, or are telepathic or psychic, that all of a sudden they know everything as though they were god. Even if we are gods, we could only know of the things we experienced ourselves or the answers to the questions that we truly seek. Pulling pranks on UFOs is your thing, not his, so why should he bring up your silly questions to his friend who takes the experiences more maturely?
edit on 21-12-2011 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
has your friend ever stopped to think that his OBE's were OD's instead

This is ridiculous.
Sorry mods , no second line.

lol you're right, THIS whole thread is ridiculous, you're talking about unproven and discredible events from a most likely fictional friend and expect reasonable people to believe it. Indeed if there is a mod watching i'm sure he'll can this thread
you're storytelling needs work, Helen Keller could see though this bull$h!t

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
reply to post by Pokoia

Concerning the Ossining method. would have any link or author I could use of? I did a quick search on the web and did not find anything yet. I will keep searching.
Thruthseek3r

He found this method in a book.
Then again, it is just as simple as described.
One assistant to coordinate. It is most helpful if this assistant has a , minor, ability to psychic seeing.
The one person that wants to learn lies comfortably on the floor, on his back.
Two assistants at his ankles, each rubbing them lightly in a non repeating pattern.
One assistant next to his head, not in direct line with persons body-axis. this assistant rubs persons temples and the top of his head, again in a non repeating pattern.
Do this for one or two minutes.
Then the assistants let go and take some distance to the person, at least one meter.
Now the person is disconnected enough from is body-scheme.
The rest is described earlier.

edit on 21/12/11 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

why is it that when i ask questions the thread dies?

Maybe because it was 4 AM where I live, and I wanted to go to bed?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Jesus exist like u said... what about other gods that other religion believed in? chinese gods, indian gods, malay gods?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by ProudBird

OP, it's a grand story...but without something tangible to go on, a story it will remain for me.

It's a shame your friend doesn't like to travel around on Earth on his trips ('___'?), if he did i'd like him to come visit my home or my desk even and describe to you what is on it...if you post the description on here, you and he would have a convert!

My friend and I are alike in several things : We don't do drugs. we drink ( red wine, French and Chilean mostly, and we still smoke a lot ( normal tobacco , Him cigarettes and I roll them myself).

He started out his OBE adventure roaming over the Earth of coarse.
He was mostly drawn to scenes with strong emotions and pain, mostly torture in South America in those days.
He could not improve the things he saw and it made him sick.
He did not like that at all and started travelling beyond Earth. Those cruelties where not there. He liked the peace and tranquillity far better.
There were wars out there, but never torture.
The madnesses on earth are beyond measure.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thanks for ansvering so many questions and also mine!
Sometimes threads like this die because OP starts the same old arguing and fights with naysayers and then it´s just turns boring.
I have another question regarding with this big ship behind the moon. I´ve heard it before, that Jesus and other highly developed beings are living in some huge space-city and I usually think, that why not. Maybe it´s true. But if it is, then I´ve also thought 2 things:
1. what is the purpose of this? Why are they in this ship and why is it located where it is, stationary?
2. what are they doing there every day?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Race1386
Jesus exist like u said... what about other gods that other religion believed in? chinese gods, indian gods, malay gods?

Nice question.

My friend told me the following:
There are several types of Gods.

First the owner of our Universe. A very hidden God that does never ever interact with with this Universe.
Only interactions are the creating moment and the final closing moment of the Universe.
Most of them have a string of Universes. The final purpose is the creation of real and independent Gods, like themselves. They could create gods like themselves out of nothing at will, but these would never be independent.
That is why they use this cumbersome method of a series of Universes.
Before closing a Universe they pick the best "souls" that are still present there and move them to the next Universe. Then the first Universe is closed. This is done by removing the layer between the "matter" and "antimatter" part of this Universe. The following process is quite cataclysmic. In human time-frame it is also fast, it takes less than 7 hours to complete.
It seems very time consuming, but that is not the issue because they live outside the time structure that is present in Universes. Time , as we know it , exists only inside Universes.

Then there are man-made Gods.
Usually they are created out of need to explain events in nature.
If enough thoughts and energy are directed toward them they become real.
They thrive on human emotions.
Their most preferred energy source is love, although some thrive on fear.
If people stop believing, they move away to another Planet, in search of believers, or they stay and just fade away.

Then there are the ET gods. Some came just to help us, others came for their own purposes.

I will NOT answer questions about the nature of Gods that play a role in specific religions here on Earth.
That would get me in trouble.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
Thanks for ansvering so many questions and also mine!
Sometimes threads like this die because OP starts the same old arguing and fights with naysayers and then it´s just turns boring.
I have another question regarding with this big ship behind the moon. I´ve heard it before, that Jesus and other highly developed beings are living in some huge space-city and I usually think, that why not. Maybe it´s true. But if it is, then I´ve also thought 2 things:
1. what is the purpose of this? Why are they in this ship and why is it located where it is, stationary?
2. what are they doing there every day?

Now I wished I could type faster.

My friend and I talked about this for a long time.
This is the one and only God I will discuss here.

There were nine ships, like this one. They were made to leave their home planet for-good.
Their Sun was swelling, so they had to leave.
In a massive effort they build these ships and they managed to finish nine of them.
These ships were not that fast so everyone set course to find their own future Planet.

When this ship found Earth, they were delighted.
There were already living primitive humans on Earth.

Now you need to know some about the social structure of their society.

There are three main groups in their society.
First the rulers, this is a small group and they have great telepathic powers. They look like normal healthy humans and have a life span of at least thousands of years. Both genders, male and female are in this group. They control most of the rest by using these powers. This is how they managed to get the rest of the population to build these ships in such a massive combined effort in the first place.

Second there are their assistants. They act out of free will. These are the "angels" and they also have a very large life-span and their number is small although bigger than that of the rulers. They look like very large, solid build guys. They are adventures by nature and have a strong will. They fear nothing and think like warriors.
Only guys in this group. For their reproduction cycle they need females from the third group.

Then there is the last group.On board of this ship there are almost 5 million of them.
They look like normal humans and their size is about the size of the average Asian population.
They are, amongst other things, good technicians.

Due to the restrictions of their forced evacuation there is not enough space and food aboard their ship to accommodate all during a travel that no one knew before how long it would take.
So most of the third group were placed in stasis. Only a small group of the workers is awake. Only the trained technicians are waken up, if necessary and ten they have a rest life expectancy of about 50 years.

When this ship came to Earth they had noticed the primitive cultures that were already here.
They knew that interfering could destroy these civilisations, so the rulers decided to wait.

After a long period of waiting some of the angels got fed up with it and wanted to land anyway.
The rulers said no (again) and some of the angels revolted.
They said that the locals (humans) were not worth the effort. Then they set out to prove it to the rulers by influencing the locals in a negative way. So then they became devils. During the revolt they managed to put a very large section of the entire ship in stasis, including the stasis-control room.
This made this entire section of the ship unusable for the rulers and the remaining angels.
They also lost a lot of the ships power sources and almost all manoeuvring capabilities.
This is why the ship was so long parked over there.

This stasis problem is very recently solved with the help of another friendly alien race.
They now have energy systems back on line and restricted manoeuvring capabilities. Some thing still need repair.

The quarrel with most of the "fallen" angels is also solved, almost all joined their old group again.

If this is all true, it is not illogical to expect this ship "soon" to become visible in close proximity of Earth and to finally land. No, my friend has no idea how soon "soon" in reality will be.

You already must have guessed it, Jesus is one of the rulers.
And yes he was sent here to counteract the workings of the devils.
BTW, he is still very sorry for the fact that the resulting Christian churches made such a mess out of it.
He is also sorry for the fact the Old Testament was incorporated in this believe system.
This was never intended. The Old Testament portraits a very harsh God , while he wanted to give the perspective of forgivingness, acceptance, love and caring.

edit on 21/12/11 by Pokoia because: language mistake

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

reply to post by dilly1

Please define dribble.
Cheers to you to

Dutch people

You are here on ATS , so you have internet.
I have an idea for you.
Start searching the net for happiness, IQ and other stuff, related to the Netherlands, we are not doing so bad after all

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The Earth has a plasma core. Not a Nickel Iron core.

How would he know this? How can he see the diffrence?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

The Earth has a plasma core. Not a Nickel Iron core.

How would he know this? How can he see the diffrence?

Well, maybe because they look different, and feel different

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank you for this very interesting thread Pokoia and my greetings to your "interesting friend". I was quite intrigued from the way you speak about OBE. It sounds as if something normal, every day, average guy would/could do. Moreover, you have spoken about a method, one employs to get into this state. So, if a book is written about it, many people can do it following simple step-like instructions. From what you are saying you can also go OBE. So my question would be,

1. Can you meet with other OBE friends and travel together or share similar experiences? How is it like? How does it feel? How do you set-up the time/meeting place? Any other special details, that we the rest, could not have imagined about it?

2. Are there limits when in OBE? Concerning speed of travel, going through certain objects, listening/communicating to other entities? Other constraints, not relevant to human-body limitations?

3. Aaah and last but not least, can you have an O-OBE-E (Out of OBE Experience)?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is all very interesting and I thank you for taking the time.

I do have one question: Is there any special significance to the number 7
Like a significant meaning or is it a marker of some kind?

Thank you for your time in advance!

ThatGuy45

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telemachos
Thank you for this very interesting thread Pokoia and my greetings to your "interesting friend". I was quite intrigued from the way you speak about OBE. It sounds as if something normal, every day, average guy would/could do. Moreover, you have spoken about a method, one employs to get into this state. So, if a book is written about it, many people can do it following simple step-like instructions. From what you are saying you can also go OBE. So my question would be,

1. Can you meet with other OBE friends and travel together or share similar experiences? How is it like? How does it feel? How do you set-up the time/meeting place? Any other special details, that we the rest, could not have imagined about it?

2. Are there limits when in OBE? Concerning speed of travel, going through certain objects, listening/communicating to other entities? Other constraints, not relevant to human-body limitations?

3. Aaah and last but not least, can you have an O-OBE-E (Out of OBE Experience)?

Question 1
Yes, you can meet others. We do it sometime to check something while we have contact via skype on the same moment. Mostly I do not recognise the other by how they look, but I just know.

Question 2
For a long time the speed of light was a limit to my friend. It took a while before he even dared to go faster.
He told me it felt like being compressed into one single point, very unpleasant.
After speeding up beyond this speed, everything was different.
A lot less energy needed, and every planetary body, cluster, sun were bigger, looked closer together and looked "fluffier".
Nowadays he uses something he refers to as "bending". The result is he can be instantly there, I have no idea how he does it. I am still blocked by lightspeed, it really feels weird and unpleasant.

Going to certain objects. He told me that a certain being gave him an "overall', this enables him to visit strange and dangerous places like the inside of planets, suns and black holes, without harm.

On communication.
He told me that almost all of the technological advanced races in this Universe have English as their second language.
I know this sounds silly, hear me out please, this is important.
Usually all species do the same stupid things while developing.
They grow in numbers and technology.
It usually ends with a war that ends almost all.
Then normally something special happens., as a protection mechanism.
They instantly become ONE, I mean one people, one soul. This has happened to ALL developed species in the Universe in the past.
All those millions or billions, wherever they are at that moment, become ONE.
It you were to hurt one of them, you would most certainly hurt yourself, I you were part of these species.
This is a natural process in this universe.
The results are: Very stable societies for millennia, slow but very steady progress in science and other things.
The downside of this is that they hardly make any music and other creative stuff. They really miss that.
The major problem became clear to them when some of those races noticed that Universe number two was closed. This made them thinking about their own future.
They found out that this Universe is about to be closed in less than ten-housed Earth years.
Their philosophers also came to the conclusion that their group-soul would never be allowed in the next universe.
A little panic set in.
The result was that the place of the Earth in this Universe became far more important.
Earth is the ONLY planet where the population had, depending on how you see it, two or three of these devastating events. To be precise, our world wars so far where not such events. They were minor on this scale.
We still have individual souls, and no one understands how this can be.
This is the reason why the Earth still is the best boarding school. Only here there is no certificate in the end, you get a soul, even better you get it when entering the school, when being born.

This is why the Earth has been under strict surveillance for a lot of years. It was to valuable for everyone.
This is also why they picked up our radio signals and movies. and since most of them where in English, that is the reason they speak English.

There are also a lot of rules concerning contact with the Earth. Part of the Greys did not respect that and they are now dead.

Question 3.
Yes, but I am not half as good as my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join