It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

I cannot entirely disagree. You do state sound logic. However I must ask that you recognize how the ' wild, crazy, un-imaginable' theories can push the boundaries of understanding and of what is 'known' to require those which said theory attracts or 'resonates' with to further query into its possibilities; thus aiding in the progression of advancement.

Sometimes one must step back to move forwards.

I like to absorb The majority of what I ingest as 'applicable' or more accurately possibility, then, try to 'fit' said information into what my person currently understands. If a rational, balanced fitment cannot be achieved, then I put that particular circumstance in the potential pile for stock to be available for use if it can apply to another situation. This aids (to myself) to form a solid foundation of understanding, IMO. I see all as possible. Where as most see few as possible. It is a matter of perspective. Tho I do agree - Logic and reason must prevail, but not at the expense of the future...

post by Equidae

If someone has a horrible illness then I don't think they'd appreciate their Doctor suggesting treatments that veer from reality. Would you buy a vehicle from a company that substituted protection crystals in lieu of airbags?

But what if these 'non conventional' methods provide results? Many, (as the mass population would see), odd remedies have been applied with acceptable results. Sometimes I think the ends can justify the means. Just because it cant be proven doesn't mean It cannot be dis proven. I am aware of the absurdity of that statement, but it does hold weight. Just because you cannot see something, doesn't mean it isn't real. Or as I like to observe - Doesn't mean it is what you think/expect...You cannot see me - am I real? There are several ways one can 'prove' my existence: Software, Human, thought process, other world being - all can be applied with similar end results... Again, a matter of perspective...

post by Equidae

Scientists can seem like a stick in the mud, but requiring proof and testing is how we have obtained every important breakthrough known to man. Requiring even a smidgen of truth isn't being closed minded, it's simply following logic. Without any evidence there is no reason to give a theory a 'fighting chance.' Suspending disbelief does not make an idea any more right, but could trick you into accepting something that is wrong. You cannot let yourself get bogged down in emotions about a theory.

Keeping emotions in check are key - But suspended disbelief can open a thought pattern otherwise blocked from view...
edit on 19/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: further insight

post by Equidae

Without any evidence there is no reason to give a theory a 'fighting chance.'

Just because there is no evidence now...doesn't mean at a later date relevant 'evidence' cannot show up...

As I said, allow a theories existence. To suspend the thought in the current may be an appropriate immediate reaction - but at a later time , this theory may prove invaluable; or as a key concept to further aid in advancement of another more current theory. It happens all the the time. Example: past astrology 'ideals' for the time to be sound, later proven otherwise, or further advanced upon. The earth was once flat too, remember...
edit on 19/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: Citation

edit on 19/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well as far as the 'sun' stuff is concerned, who really knows down here on earth, no ones proven whats inside the sun or the earth for that matter, as no one has been there, it's all guess work, guess work with compelling theory behind it but guess work none the less.

Hey, maybe it is all true, who knows. stranger things have happened.

Good post OP keep em coming.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
To the OP:

I have a lucid dream a few months ago, the first i ever remember having and it involved a building of some kind with many rooms, full of people just standing around, like they were at a party or something, I wandered about, too busy experiencing the lucidity of the dream to pay too much attention to anybody or talk with anyone... it all ended when i tried to have sex with some chick (trust me to go and ruin it like that.)

Would this sound in any way familiar to your friend?
Hope you come back online soon to answer this as i would love some input on this, it was an awesome experience and i'd love to do it every night.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
To the OP:

I have a lucid dream a few months ago, the first i ever remember having and it involved a building of some kind with many rooms, full of people just standing around, like they were at a party or something, I wandered about, too busy experiencing the lucidity of the dream to pay too much attention to anybody or talk with anyone... it all ended when i tried to have sex with some chick (trust me to go and ruin it like that.)

Would this sound in any way familiar to your friend?
Hope you come back online soon to answer this as i would love some input on this, it was an awesome experience and i'd love to do it every night.

dang bro its so bad that you still can't get laid even in your dreams? i'll keep you in my prayers bro

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Thank you so much for posting your friend's experiences. There are many of us that really appreciate it, and find it extraordinarily interesting.

Is your friend familiar with Robert Monroe who had extensive OOB experiences? I have all 3 his books and am a huge fan.

Man has an inherent desire to know about his origins, his universe, and the great Great Outdoors, meaning, creation. These posts give some of us that have that deep hunger to know more, a tiny glimps into our greater reality.

I wanted to ask if your friend can tell us more about the state of this world during other times, like the Golden Age, but you mention that he does not time travel.

Does your friend ever come across souls that are 'stuck'?

I really love the tone in which you write. Your tolerance and sense of peace is an insperation. Please keep sharing more info, I am reading and can't wait for more.

Thank you humbly.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I forgot to add in my post on the last page, that back a few years ago, I was involved in a thread conversation about OBE, and there WAS a poster who was talking about 'going inside the sun and talking to a blue human looking person who lived inside the sun.................'
It was very esoteric, and weird as all get out, but that was the first time I ever read/heard about beings inside the sun........so your talking about them is NOT the 1st time Ive heard about such an idea......I remember a couple of people who were also talking in that thread, and I have been searching for it.......I hope I find it.........but I might not as I do not recall the name of said thread
Im working on it
looking & loooking far back into past threads and not locating it

edit on 20-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Can your friend tell us anything more about the robots, who designed them what their purpose was initially. You mentioned that Niburu had been moved, was it a space-ship?

And can he explain to us the reasons behind the so-called "ascention process" and what exactly it means for the average inhabitant of the planet Earth?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by thruthseek3r

How many species are involved here on earth. I know there are the reptilians, the jewish ones, Nephilim were present to a certain extent... Many species of course. I would like to know further about what these are.

He told me there are a lot of species, I will try to recall some.
Although he described several in detail he seldom knew their names.

The Grays, the were some good ones and mostly bad ones.There was a war recently that killed most of the bad ones.
Their basis on earth were destroyed, not by explosions, but by mining.

Let me explain, I found this concept fascinating. Mining by ET's is not done by drilling or explosions.
A lot of alien ships can be "in Phase" or "out of phase" with the part of the Unversed that they are in.
The main problem in developing the technologies for deep-space travel was not the space travel itself, but the effects on the crew of the ship.
They tended to go mad when arriving. The difference in signals that they are used to and the signals around a strange inhabited Planet are to big. It felt like a great shift in realities.

This was the main problem, not speed, not energy, not time.

They solved it in several ways.
One method was the ability to go "out of phase".

Later they thought of this method to do mining. Just sink in a planet while "out of phase", then make the inside of the ship "in Phase" and leave while the outside is still "out of phase".
Not in Phase means also no inertia. then the entire ship must be "out of phase".

The largest mining ship my friend once observed was 2000 x 1000 x 5 kilometres in size.

For scooping up the wrong Grays they used several smaller ones, in one coordinated event.
They never knew what hit them.

I never heard my friend about "Jewish" aliens.

The Nephlim were killed, at least most of them. No one liked them.
The smaller planet of the two inhabited planets was transported over a great distance into an empty area where they are now encircling a fresh Sun.
Those inhabitants of those two planets had an ongoing war.
There were also two uninhabited planets.
So their total system was ended and one planet moved to a new location.
This was the end of Niburu.

There are a lot of Reptilian races.
There are a lot if insectoid races. very successful.
There are a lot of human-like races.
There a some races that are not fully carbon based, but partly silicon.
There are sea creatures in space
There are gaseous races. They do not use technology
And there are others.

Why would we not be allowed to do such a thing? Is it because of outside possible negative influences it could have on mankind?

Partly, but also the fear for themselves. our stupidity and madness are well known.
And the fact that, at the moment, we love the potential of Robots.

Wow that is a lot of information. I did not even thought gaseous race as a possibility. Very intriguing to say the least. Thank you very much for all these information. I went through the thread, the more I read the further I find it interesting.

Now I have another question. Your friend who learn all these things doing OBE's, would he has any tricks/hint to speed up the process of doing an OBE ? It can be done easily, but I heard that most of the people fail it because they try to do it at night and the brain chemistry is simply WRONG because it is aim toward sleeping.

Other than doing it during the day, some hints about this would be really appreciated.

Thanks again in advance,

Sincerely yours,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by onewithall
Hello! Thank you so much for this thread, it's so good!

I have not read through all the comments, so forgive me if I am repeating a question.

I was wondering what your friend's thoughts on the afterlife or reincarnation are. Also, has he ever commented on the hollow earth theory or anything like that?

Thank you again for the great reading!

Much love,
OnewithAll

Hi onewithall
Thanks for your kind words.
Both subjects you asked about are already dealt with in this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi Pokoia,

It is a very interesting thread. I've been a reader on ATS for maybe 6 years and I had to subscite to ask you this question:

What does your friend think about December 21th, 2012? Does he know if something will happen?

Thank you

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
I also knew someone who was a very accomplished 'traveler'- they described a lot of similar things, except for the black holes inside the earth!

An interesting thing about those mini-black holes according to my friend.
He told me that the heat generating qualities of these black holes could generate magma "plumes", these are considered normal in science. They are responsible for volcanoes and upward plate tectonic.

He also told me that their heat could generate magma "rolls".
These are interesting, they can generate a change in gravity as we perceive them on Earth.
Normally gravity pulls straight down, when such an anomaly hits the surface of the earth, it generates a gravity with a strong horizontal component.

These places are all over the world, search for gravity anomalies.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by dilly1

Is your friend an american citizen? Is he human? Was he educated here, on earth?

1 No, he is Dutch, that's why we met during our student years.
2 Yes, see 1
3 see 1

Dutch?

Are you his only friend, or is he well known figure in the dutch community?

Is he your only friend.

If not, do your other friend approve of your dutch friend presence?

Do your other friend(s) know about your Dutch friend's theories?

Is your friend white or black or both?

Dutch , yes, as stated.
Only friend? Ridiculous.
Well known, NOOOOO
Only friend? NOOOO
They like him
Most do not.
Stupid question!!!!

This annoyed me

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
Come on people. Deny ignorance!!
Any way that was just my 2 cents,, Peace

This mans friend is claiming Jesus lives in a space ship behind a mechanical moon with all the angels.... Why would Jesus be in a spaceship? He is more than likley incarnated on earth now. While im all for the belief that there is a collective wisdom that can be tapped into through meditation or projecting your spirit to other places, astral travel, remote viewing and all that im not sure if thats what this man is really doing.

I am not trying to push you in another believe system.
I got the impression you like Jesus yourself.
My friend meets him on a ship, you do not. Maybe just jealous?
There is no sense in a war about believe systems.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Hi curious7,

Thanks for your posting.
Some of the smart idiots aren't that informed themselves.
Witch makes perfect sense.
They are not into augmenting knowledge, they are in preserving their peace of mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I am not trying to push you in another believe system.

Although not directed at me, I understand this...of course YOU are not attemting anything, nor "pushing", simply sharing. I also hope that language differences don't factor in to any misunderstandings.....Dutch is, I presume, your "native" language?

I also see that this thread has been moved to another Forum on ATS, so some of my previous posts that referenced "Philosophy" and "Psychology" are now incongruent, when read weeks, months, years, decades or even centuries later.

Until there is some empirical evidence to prove anything, the OOBE (Out Of Body Experience) concept will have to remain in the realm of "He said/She said" type of stuff.

In other words, He/She/Whomever "experienced" an OOBE, and then afterwords, tries to "share" that experience by explaining it to someone else...using, of course, the only means available....verbal language.

This is fraught with so many potentials for mis-communication, it's hard to know where to begin.......

edit on Tue 20 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
if your friend can travel the universe and talk to aliens he should be able to ask them about the bonzai samurai incident... but thats cool... just keep it in mind...

Peace,
-TF

My fried likes to see this part of his experiences as serious.
Sorry but I will not ask this question, for the risk of asking would be never to hear any "travel " story, ever again.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Also just thinking about the plasma core his friend claims, if that where true what would account for the magnetic field and pointing of compass needles?? That kind of rules out the plasma core idea in my books.

Sorry, i have no idea what yo are talking about.
Really

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
For those who are here with something to prove

seriously: Get Out, your wasting your time and energy/

I mean come on...if all you are hear to do is argue your point than go somewhere else. You creating unnecessary friction, nobody is saying this is fact.

Do you really think your going to change anyone's mind? NO...if someone wants to change their mind its their choice.

This is a very wise remark.
I like my friend and want to continue the friendship we have.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
has your friend ever stopped to think that his OBE's were OD's instead

This is ridiculous.
Sorry mods , no second line.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Equidae

Ultra-marathoners, sleep-paralysis sufferers, and mountaineers have similar experiences which are definitely not supernatural. When I went through The Crucible during Marine Corps boot camp I had some similar hallucinations (mainly involving seeing things move in the woods around me that were definitely not really there.) A friend of mine who attended BUD/S mentioned some similar hallucinations towards the end of Hell Week. I don't see how some very intense meditation would be any different (especially since the OP made it seem like that guy was intentionally trying to have an OBE.)

I think that I understand you question.
My friend can do it,OBE, at will, without being tired.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join