It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
This is all very interesting and I thank you for taking the time.

I do have one question: Is there any special significance to the number 7
Like a significant meaning or is it a marker of some kind?

Thank you for your time in advance!

ThatGuy45

I liked this number all my life, but consider that some personal matter of no importance.
Just like taste.
edit on 21/12/11 by Pokoia because: language mistake

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi, do you know something about indigo/cristal children, the new generation kids?
Thanks for this awsome thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RStar
Hi, do you know something about indigo/cristal children, the new generation kids?
Thanks for this awsome thread.

Nice that you appreciate it.

The indigo/cristal children, and why there are so much of them now was already discussed in this thread.
The same goes for ADHD, PDDNOS and autism. These were not discussed but have the same cause. New souls that had never lived here before, just adaptation problems.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

So your saying everything is out of imagination. Explain to me, what is imagination to you? Does it have a rational mechanism to it?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Am I an alien or something if I'm an indigo child? I know I have some abilities but I don't know yet my true origins.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank you for your thread.

1. Did you say that our Universe will be closed in less than 10 000 Earthly years?
2.What happens with living beings, when the Universe is closed? Do they disappear completely or are they transferred to the next Universe?
3. Are there a lot of God's with intentions to hide the knowledge form human beings?
4. You said that future can not be predicted by OBE, nevertheless you claim somebody has a knowledge about the closure of our Universe. What method was used to find that out?
5. Who is actually going to close this Universe? And what is their reasoning?

Thanx in advance

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RStar
Am I an alien or something if I'm an indigo child? I know I have some abilities but I don't know yet my true origins.

Hi RStar,

First remark has to be that there are hardly any aliens on Earth , and there are a lot of ex-aliens here on Earth.
I tried to focus on you but not find anything special, definitely not alien.
You could be normal human after all, with developing possibilities.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

1. Did you say that our Universe will be closed in less than 10 000 Earthly years?
2.What happens with living beings, when the Universe is closed? Do they disappear completely or are they transferred to the next Universe?
3. Are there a lot of God's with intentions to hide the knowledge form human beings?
4. You said that future can not be predicted by OBE, nevertheless you claim somebody has a knowledge about the closure of our Universe. What method was used to find that out?

Thanx in advance

1 Yes
2 Only the developed souls will be transported to the next Universe, although the norm is less strict as before because there is now a practising area.
3 I do not understand this question, please explain.
4 Just by learning from aliens.
5 The God that owns it, because it has outlived its function. There is an optimum moment for this.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Thanx in advance

1 Yes
2 Only the developed souls will be transported to the next Universe, although the norm is less strict as before because there is now a practising area.
3 I do not understand this question, please explain.
4 Just by learning from aliens.
5 The God that owns it, because it has outlived its function. There is an optimum moment for this.

- Gods possess some sort of knowledge I guess. Right. If that knowledge is related to the development of a soul and getting to the next Universe or some other important things. They have a power to share the knowledge with beings like humans, right? Do some Gods for some reasons try to hide the knowledge?
- According to what you have learnt - what is the most important thing for a single soul individual beings, like humans?
- Are there just one Creator or 4 or 5 - I mean, creators of Universes.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thanx for all the answers to my questions. Further there are a few more and explanation of the Q Nr 3:
- Gods possess some sort of knowledge I guess. Right. If that knowledge is related to the development of a soul and getting to the next Universe or some other important things. They have a power to share the knowledge with beings like humans, right? Do some Gods for some reasons try to hide the knowledge?
- According to what you have learnt - what is the most important thing for a single soul individual beings, like humans?
- Are there just one Creator or 4 or 5 - I mean, creators of Universes.

Gods, as in owners of universes, do not interfere with their Universes. They set up the rules for a new universe, the Builders ( sorry not mentioned before) create this specific Universe, based in this set of rules. Most Universes have about 10 to 50 of these Universal constants. They only apply as a set and within that specific Universe.
Gods do not explain things in their universe to the populating beings. the interaction of these beings and the rest of this Universe should explain it to them. The knowledge is not hidden, it is in the Universe.

This is a good one, and very simple. In order to be accepted in the next Universe souls have to learn two things:
We have the power to wish ( in universe 4 these wishes are instantly fulfilled.)
We we must respect other souls at all times.

Our universe has only one creator but there are a lot of Universes.
edit on 21/12/11 by Pokoia because: made a mistake

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What method of predicting future aliens used, may I ask?
Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What method of predicting future aliens used, may I ask?
Cheers.

I am not sure, but I assume serious time travel or time scanning.
The first BTW is now forbidden because it created an alternative time line every time it was done.

A few weeks ago, all alternative time-lines were recombined, maybe you felt that.
This was don to make the ascension process possible.
If you want it ,I can look up the date for you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

A few weeks ago, all alternative time-lines were recombined, maybe you felt that.
This was don to make the ascension process possible.
If you want it ,I can look up the date for you.

Cheers, that would be great.

&

When I asked about knowledge and Gods. I was referring to human-created gods - like Jesus...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

When I asked about knowledge and Gods. I was referring to human-created gods - like Jesus...

Jesus is not a human-created God.
He is a very special person that really wants to help us.
He is also part of the leaders of a crew of an alien ship that want to live on Earth.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

The date and time were:
11-11-11 and starting at 20:12 UTC

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Hi
Thanks for the great thread - I am very interested, so much so this is my first post. Can you elaborate on the nature of existence outside of a universe - In what realm do the gods exist ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

He is also part of the leaders of a crew of an alien ship that want to live on Earth.

Right. Are there other Gods not created by humans? What are the majority of human created Gods like?
Thank you for the date as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Napol
reply to post by Pokoia

Hi
Thanks for the great thread - I am very interested, so much so this is my first post. Can you elaborate on the nature of existence outside of a universe - In what realm do the gods exist ?

I wish I could.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Right. Are there other Gods not created by humans? What are the majority of human created Gods like?
Thank you for the date as well.

Most human created gods tend to become full-blown aggressive idiots. Take a look at the Greek Gods.
We are not good in creating Gods.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Thanks for the reply - a couple more if you will indulge me. Is our imagination limited to all that exists in our or any souls universe ? Referring to your other reply about human made gods, is the power to wish also a weakness when we wish in unison ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join