It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Coming soon to America near you, except with guns.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by CREAM
Not a single mention on CNN.com homepage about Egypt.

No one cares I guess.

What is on CNN:

# Man burns woman alive in N.Y. elevator
# 2 dead after Russian oil rig sinks
# Florida A&M alumni to speak out
# 50 arrested in Occupy demonstration
# Winter storm brewing in Southwest
# 2-month payroll tax cut extension OK'd
# How it affects you | 100 missing after migrant boat sinks | How it's paid for
# Obama 'very pleased' with vote Obama 'very pleased' with vote
# Congress OKs massive spending plan
# Des Moines Register endorses Romney
# Ticker: Paul: Bachmann 'hates Muslims'
# Stocks could face a stormy week
# Manning's gender identity comes up
# Remains ID'd as missing N.J. woman
# 548 dead in Philippines storm
# Hundreds left dead in storm's wake Hundreds left dead in storm's wake
# California gunman, shooting victims ID'd
# MLB team in record bid for Japan star SI
# Michael Jackson's furniture auctioned
# Top 11 stories of 2011 HLN
# Year's hottest video games Year's hottest video games
# Cat inherits $13,000,000 Cat inherits $13,000,000
# What to buy after Christmas What to buy after Christmas
# 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall
# Kayakers go over 90-foot falls Kayakers go over 90-foot falls
# J.R. Martinez going to be a dad People
# This Just In: CNN's news blog

That must be CNN the US Edition - which shows what CNN is showing to the americans ... because the International Edition (the only one I read) has this:

LATEST NEWS
Czech statesman Vaclav Havel dies
Death toll from Philippine storm at 650
Woman's beating fuels Egypt protests
Egyptian woman beaten, exposed
Iran press airs 'US spy confession'
Last US troops withdraw from Iraq
Karzai: Taliban must have negotiator
Bradley Manning known for 'outbursts'
Unrest in Yemen leaves 10 dead
Major storm brewing in U.S. Southwest
50 arrested in NYC Occupy demo
Russian oil rig sinks, at least 4 dead
Arrest in NY elevator burning death
Lohan's Playboy issue breaks records
Barcelona rout Santos in Club World Cup
Golf: Westwood now world number two
Chiefs end Packers' winning streak
Man City clear of city rivals United

I guess CNN reads ATS or my FaceBook lol!

They took my advice, now on the front page of CNN.com

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Take this as a warning. If SHTF ever comes, and you stand up to those in power during martial law, the scenario in that video is going to be repeated in America about 1000 times a day.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I hope you didn't really laugh, because that says a lot about yourself. That's not how a loving human being should act.

After looking at how ‘Moammar Gadhafi’ was betrayed, I really could give a flying &^%$ about protesters who betray there government get treated,by being deceived by in side western spies that put this into the heads of these Middle Eastern Judas ass holes, to betray there own country.

‘Say what you want to say’
edit on 18-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

You should keep in mind that the term "betrayal" is relative. It's defined by the victor as it is apart of written history by the victor. ;-)

Btw Gadhafi was a thug, so who really cares unless you're BP.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Pathetic excuses for humans! I've seen chimpanzees act with more tenderness in the middle of a turf war on wild kingdom! How do these fiends go home at night and look at their wives and children, or do they beat them as well, just because they are thugs with sticks? Being the vindictive b*%ch that I am, I would begin to follow these scumbags down, find where they live, and gut them before they pass through their front doors. I know that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but I think right now the world is weeping for having seen so much tragedy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
May i point out to everyone that this horrific behaviour is sanctified by their own religion. The Islamic nations are born and bred to administer violence whenever and wherever possible. Check inside their own "holy" book - the Koran. NOWHERE AT ALL is the command to "love thy neighbour". In fact, the word "love" is completely absent from any of their doctrine.

The second point that I would like to make is that the western world is subtly training it's "sheep" to behave and react the same way. How many violent and atrocious movies, video games, websites, literature, documentaries etc all glorify and normalise this exact abhorrent attitude and behaviour. I would be interested to learn how many of you say "that video was horrific" and then go and play grand theft auto or tour of duty. Can you see the irony?

We live in a fallen world. Whether you are Christian or not - that fact is UNDENIABLE. Evolution theory does NOTHING to change mans nature toward ourselves - as it teaches that it is survival of the fittest and we have no purpose at all in our existence - we came from nothing and have nowhere to go. Religion functions on the premise that some are better than others by extremes and those that are of lesser status are not worthy of much at all. Neither approach can or will help people change their attitude.

SO, that being said, please let me make a suggestion to all who are reading this thread. Please don't judge my comments from a reactory perspective. Instead, at least consider practically what I say and consider logically these words of wisdom.

Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Romans 13:8-10

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

If everybody lived by the words of Jesus Christ when He said "LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS YOU WOULD LOVE YOURSELF" then reality would be different. If everybody lived by the example that Jesus Christ set by His own life, then peoples hearts would be different. If everybody loved as Jesus Christ loved then peace would reign on the earth. If everybody believed and hoped in what Jesus Christ believed and hoped then mankind would be completely different to what it is in this age.

Whether you are a Christian or not - the words and actions spoken by Jesus make good, logical, practical common-scence. Read them for yourself and come to your own conclusion. If people followed the teachings of Jesus then life would be full of joy, peace and hope - the exact opposite of the worldly values projected and instilled today.

Think about it friends.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind, it is not envious. Love does not brag, it is not puffed up. It is not rude, it is not self-serving, it is not easily angered or resentful. It is not glad about injustice, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

Be Blessed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Mary weeps for all mankind

Sorry it's not working

here is the whole link.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They were so happy at the beginning when the military took over. Fools. What did they think was going to happen? They should have left Mubarak in.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Your link is broken!! I get:

500 Internal Server Error Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. If you see them, show them this information: VVAm2QE9sZHs6N4tLCbR_L1tLkDIFlru95sXT-CdEs7kg7FGRq3fl232erwX 6dtcu1ui1jGkzdjJSm0hdRquQpj6Rd-NDJ5wl_Nf1E2mA9OnmGIQ3bbpsdkG vD8khD5cKMnXazfczBSiBdyST0yVdKEyG-Scu_8UBmoW-gYR5pXD2TcYfMNq OVL9Qs2BSxA04hdHgX9Gymcf6WYsJFpT9i3o2PIcyYefRR3SIVCvpayXfn_U -T97jDwitqqE78ZCFyALohS6qtOL8ywdN74WvOQGWTiKZtddb80PErqqB1En qra_joyundU2a7Wz5uVJXQl9GUQDyx-FyeOD8TWXEnnjAa7yDDSgjsrz5_3W F4J9aonqYulrAl1mQ2AigcUsh0qe_blfZDe7PXuu42_81n-p8UsdobHxJC8P 6_sLPSgFdM6Os88jQzq8Joq1wwIh5m1hIW73iOTUSwptarkipxAW2Hssorkt 4s3O0qVKqF2o9Xk4_w7gJr6nhpZ4em9rfo94nWDrIEIUSQ0E3C0ZXIV2VkVV I4Y2eNc68L8b7IQBiLsjcYvSAQ8NxOsiQsvnp9Fum6n_HVaMbdKR6E6PxY4h sOQXWMZclt_vS7-F9eS0sFioWo-fPu8lsRG7KEckIz2KSKwDSQFEdR0BLQa3 -b3izSAXEvDAiyFsnSjmJK0RyOnjX4pE-05-Wr11UF50vYRP0mcMHbYpR

When I clicky linky!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

You cried?

I'm happy for them. They wanted rid of Mubarak, they GOT rid of Mubarak.

They got exactly what they wanted.

I'm happy for them.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I don't want to sound like an arse, but remember they wanted change, and well, they got it.

don't worry - you totally sound like an ass.
The reason this video is so unacceptably shocking is because of the unbelievable lack of human empathy that exists in the world. If you can look at this, and ANY fiber of your being rises up with "yeah, see, told you so" - there is something horribly wrong with you, and you should do some soul searching of your own.
Compassion.
Do you need them to be like you to feel bad for them? Do you need someone to pray the way you do to feel bad for them? Or vote the way you do? At what point do other human beings become something you can relate to, and feel empathy for? Skin color, religion, language, gender, political affiliation, education level - at what point do they enter your hemisphere of "give a #"?
Just curious.
You may or may not believe this, but there are people on this earth that did nothing to deserve the #ty hand they've been dealt.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If this is the most terrible thing you have viewed in your life, you've been living in a convent or an ice cave.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Indeed.

Anyone who doesn't feel any emotion watching this, try this: Imagine that women was your wife or girlfriend who you had know for years, and you were one of the guys trying to drag her into the safe zone. Imagine getting beaten to death while your loved one is getting jumped and stomped on, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to help her or yourself. Your last movements are pure agony as all your dreams and hopes in this world become an impossibility as your fellow man, a distant brother, tramples on your face.

Now, you probably just read that and thought "yeah yeah.. it's pretty messed up"

Nah.

My sweetheart knows I'll walk through hell for her if she's not in the wrong - I've done so.

She ALSO knows that I'm not gonna take an ass-beating just because she doesn't know where home is, and decides to go hang out where folks are taking ass-beatings. If she does that, she's on her own.

And she damn well knows it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
No one deserves to be treated like that. No one... Its sad to watch humans treating eachother like that...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Indeed.

Anyone who doesn't feel any emotion watching this, try this: Imagine that women was your wife or girlfriend who you had know for years, and you were one of the guys trying to drag her into the safe zone. Imagine getting beaten to death while your loved one is getting jumped and stomped on, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to help her or yourself. Your last movements are pure agony as all your dreams and hopes in this world become an impossibility as your fellow man, a distant brother, tramples on your face.

Now, you probably just read that and thought "yeah yeah.. it's pretty messed up"

Nah.

My sweetheart knows I'll walk through hell for her if she's not in the wrong - I've done so.

She ALSO knows that I'm not gonna take an ass-beating just because she doesn't know where home is, and decides to go hang out where folks are taking ass-beatings. If she does that, she's on her own.

And she damn well knows it.

Trolls... I do my best not to feed them.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have been trying to tell people but few listen.

This is exactly what the government is about, ALL governments.
If you challenge their power, you will face great violence.
Many attempt to justify government violence to push their social agenda here everyday.

Some people claim this is because of their religion. Yeah sure, the religion of government.
I don't know of a single country that doesn't support this crap.

edit on 18-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is what happens when people attempt to negotiate from a position of weakness against those who have overwhelming force. The void of power is always filled by those willing to take it by force of arms. Once power is obtained, it will not be easily relinquished even if the original motive was pure. I have seen many people corrupted by power when they achieved it. No matter who has the power, someone will always want to take it away. Mao may have been evil but he was correct when he said ,"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." The pen may be mightier than the sword but don't take a sword to a gunfight.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This also reveals the folly of 'protesting'.

What the people need is a cunning strategy.
Fine, I will provide that right here right now.

This is an asymmetrical approach to a conventional threat:

Stop buying things you don't need.
And stop listening to their media and stop taking them seriously.

That alone will cripple their power.

Do not meet them on the streets, this is not a physical battle.
Meet them in your heart, in your mind, this is a war of principles.

Do not react with emotional insanity like anger and hatred which promotes even more violence and tyranny, we need to bring the big guns in - love and understanding.

If we cannot summon this strength, than we will face this inevitable consequence time and time again.

The writing is on the wall. READ IT!
edit on 18-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seems so wrong im able to watch this from the comfort of my home while people are having their heads smashed in, as sick and twisted as that footage was its sad to think that this is most likley far from the worst going on.

I dont know jack bout this so not going to claim to but its sad that things are probably going to get far worse before ever improving, mean while people are super sizing ther macca's order. Wonder what the world needs to solve such drastic problems

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

So I'm a "troll" because I think it's far better to stay out of stupid situations than it is to purposely get into one thinking you won't have to fight your way out?

I'M the troll?

Stay in your fantasy world, hoss. the real one is pretty serious, and not for the squeamish... or those unable to think using logic rather than emotion.

edit on 2011/12/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join