It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by CREAM

So I'm a "troll" because I think it's far better to stay out of stupid situations than it is to purposely get into one thinking you won't have to fight your way out?

I'M the troll?

Stay in your fantasy world, hoss. the real one is pretty serious, and not for the squeamish... or those unable to think using logic rather than emotion.

edit on 2011/12/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

Yes, you are the troll because you cant put aside your ego for one second to just be human and see things from others perspectives (which requires you to put aside your own views of the situation to "put on" their perspective, it is not easy, the ego resists).

Ok, I realized I am feeding you when I did not what to. I should not have to explain why that video should evoke an emotional response.
edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I don't want to sound like an arse, but remember they wanted change, and well, they got it. However, there is no reason for the use of violence especially towards the half way point where the police started firing weapons upon the civilians.

Everyone is voting for and wanting change.

Just proves that the grass isnt greener on the other side. Wake up folks!

Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone. What has worked for a long time, (may not be perfect) but it has worked. Changing things can make it worse.

People will find It's hard to change it back.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Yes, you are the troll because you cant put aside your ego for one second to just be human and [color=gold] see things from others perspectives (which requires you to put aside your own views of the situation to "put on" their perspective, it is not easy, the ego resists).

Ok,
lets' look at it from the Islamic perspective.

David Grouchy

Geee.
How many destroyed churches was that.
edit on 18-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

You're right.

If the so called 99%?? think that cant happen here, they are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

The main problem is that people want change but don't have a suggestion of how to replace it.

All they know is tyranny so they think tyranny is going to solve the problem of tyranny. But we all know deep inside that it won't.

We need a population of intellectuals who are wise enough to have a plan ready in hand before they go out demanding we change things.

Ignorance and a lack of adequate planning brings chaos and destruction.

We need knowledge and wisdom and prudence.
We need to stop acting and start thinking.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Yes, you are the troll because you cant put aside your ego for one second to just be human and see things from others perspectives (which requires you to put aside your own views of the situation to "put on" their perspective, it is not easy, the ego resists).

You call it "ego", I call it common sense. Don't pick a fight, then bitch and whine when the fight comes to you. Seems sensible to me.

Furthermore, it's madness to pick a fight, then expect someone else to bail you out of what they've made plain that was a stupid idea to get into to begin with.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I don't understand how people can do this to one another.

edit on 18-12-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

And that is the crux of the problem THE WHOLE PROBLEM!!!

People are always viewing life from their own biased perspective. Its is precisely because you CANT understand that it occurs and will continue to occur.

Governments rape the poor and weak because people cant understand how they could do it so they think it cant be true.

Life nay reality is not limited to merely what any one of us perceives to be possible or not possible. Until we realize how ugly and evil man can be we will never stop it from happening. Only once we have sunk to the lowest bowels of hell can we ever hope to claw our way back to the light.

The sadness i feel for the people that were brutalized in video is only matched by the hatred and anger i feel towards myself for allowing things like this to occur with me not doing anything about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To bash a complete stranger in the head repeatedly with such hatred, Sickens me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I felt nothing watching this......

second line

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Horrifying. Sick but this reminds me of that vid that was leaked showing those usmc soldiers beating a sheep to death.

Clockwork Orange scene with Alex and his droogs beating the old drunk....R-Complex part of the brain acting up when seeing the weak down and out, primitive mind set...I never want to see something like that again. So sad to see vids of the the faceless riot police all around the world smashing peoples skulls in and tearing down tents, WTF? Is all the fear mongering by the likes of Alex Jones about the NWO legit? I WILL NOT BE CHIPPED!
edit on 18-12-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Heads up! those goverment forces where trained, funded, and placed in those positions by the U.S. The US has always had a very good relationship with the Military and Political leaders of Egypt. If they can be ok with these types of people in power who are ruthless enough to do this to there own countrymen, let alone another human...what are we in for?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If these military types kill enough civilians there will be relatives seeking revenge and will form a small coalition. The coalition will be labeled as terrorist to these military.
If I were one of these terrorist; I would notice that they are wearing what looks like body armor and stay bunched up together while on the streets. molotov cocktails would work better than suppresing them with small arms fire. They are armed with batons and pistols, so it would be advantageous have the molotov thrown from a 2nd story window or higher. The windows are preferred over the rooftop because it would be harder to fire upon and track your location as opposed to a rooftop. A 32 oz bottle is preferred over smaller beer bottles and must be filled with a flameable substance. then simply stuff a rag into it and let the rag soak about halfway these can be left by the windows behind a curtain but a smell may be noticeable if left for more than an hour. But these weapons dont have an expiration date and are great if your coalition lacks intelligence of the time of the next attack. 100 proof alcoholic drink work great and the smell isnt as bad as rubbing alcohol. If you want to inflict maximum damage add about 1/4th hair gel to get a slimy content (sort of like napalm..its harder to get off your body)

These are my thoughts on this subject.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: needed to add in napalm suggestion

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Great advice!! I will use it to be prepared for the coming crisis in America.... A thought just occurred to me regarding personal identity and what is called disassociation or depersonalization. All these images recorded on digital cameras showing faceless riot police who appear nearly identical and the OWS movement logo of the Guy Fawkes mask who is the epitome of the faceless mass, make me a little bit sick. I think the ninety nine percent are just going to bend over and take the chip in the ass...not me...im going out guns blazing with wild eyes and hair...and face paint...painted like the walmart smiley face....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Sickening. But what is seemingly suppressed by the news is that these atrocities are carried out against the local Coptic Christians by the Muslim authorities.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
wow! this video literally made me grind my teeth.
only if i had the power to help these people. better yet, only if i had the power to just UNITE everyone via love.

"the world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." -Einstein

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Humanity must wake up now, expand your consciousness & realize we are ONE human race, on ONE planet. Our current path is unsustainable, we must open our hears & minds to LOVE, Compassion & Equality. We are all ONE, regardless of race, religion, creed, sex, and the other created "differences" , labels and isms we create to separate ourselves from each other. The Time is now. Great change is NOW. We have 2 choices, Love or Fear. Stop the madness or reap the consequences. Ignorance is a Choice

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

What do i see in this video...MEN, #ING STUPID MEN WITH GUNS AND STICKS AND VILE MINDS. Is this it...is this where we have come to?? I am appalled, upset and disgusted by their actions...WORLDWIDE! Give the reigns to the women for a change...go home and be at peace men...you have fought too long and too hard and you have lost your way. I know women have also lost their way...but anything would be better than watching yet another conflagration caused by MEN!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WytRaven

You seem to have forgotten that one of our greatest War mongerors is Hilary Clinton, and I'm pretty sure that she's of FEMALE gender???

Ummm...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I guess these people never heard of mercy. I don't see how anyone could feel awesome beating an unarmed man while he's down.

This video was bad, however I've seen much worse.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Live by the sword, die by the sword. These people that would beat their own for a few measly coins will soon get what they have coming. The people have already shown that they are capable of rising up together, and for every one that gets beaten or killed ten more will take their place. Those in power are lashing out because they are scared.

They should be.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join