It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Saw this on Facebook very sickening indeed. Just wait until it starts right here in the United States.

reply topost by CREAM

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I swear those people are not human, that looked like something out of Resident Evil Apocalypse with a bunch of zombies attacking one person. Scary stuff. There is only one solution to that problem and that's getting some heavy artillery.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I wonder when the 'West' will show up with the airstrikes and ground troops to put an end to these human rights violations!!
Wait, egypt has no oil do they? Oh well.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I'm sure the 'beaters' are more than likely Muslim Brotherhood. This entire "arab spring" was by design to get rid of Mubarack ... wasn't for freedom!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

its funny how this never get into the news... fox, cbc, cbs, w/e but everything else is lol.

Im done with this world, full of corrupted peice of # politics, governement, bankers, polices...

Cant wait for 75% of the world population to die of something. so we can kill the remaining 25% that are stupid corupted #s then we have a world to live in.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i did not like the dramatic soundtrack though, like its meant to make the viewers feel sadly pretentious. btw i dont think thats the police force, more like hired thugs.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous.....very sad and disheartening. God will sort them

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yeah, that's pretty sick. It's a lesson in what civil war is all about. It's not a good thing. For people calling for civil war in the U.S., you should really take a long, hard look at this video. There is no guarantee you'll be the one with the baseball bats.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is a taste of things to come here in America.

Be prepared for it, the New World Order isn't going down without a fight.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I haven't posted in a while. The level of disgust I feel has reached some sort of threshold. "My cup runneth over."

Speechless.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey
I wonder when the 'West' will show up with the airstrikes and ground troops to put an end to these human rights violations!!
Wait, egypt has no oil do they? Oh well.

Even if they had oil, they wouldn't care about human rights. Think about it. Anytime they've said it up until now, it was just a front to cover for them doing something more sinister.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Makes you ashamed to be human - I wonder when Mr Obama and Mr Cameron will decide to step in and put a stop to this. It's far worse than anything that came out of Libya before the strikes...

We need a voice to communicate with the world "leaders"...

Fight Back!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
One day, they will push the common people too far.... one day they will regret being born.
There is only so much people will take, they may have guns, the public have numbers.
You all saw the London riots over the shooting of a gun carrying drug dealer, people are at boiling point, and it only takes one bubble to pop to cause it to boil over.

People from around the world, it's time we drew line on these facist pigs.

This far....NO FURTHER!

edit on 19-12-2011 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This just further convinces me that peaceful protests will never be taken seriously.

The people protesting in the middle east have some serious balls, and I respect them for it. They protest through thick and thin, and even take up arms and fight in some cases. They go out and protest when they know full well they could end up dead...Here in America, we sit in a park sipping Starbucks, smoking weed, and talking about how the man is keeping us down. Then, to add further hilarity, we leave when told to. Some message we send.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I might go a little off topic here but what the hell. Why are finding this distressfull. More people dy in violent crimes thaan this. We the west torture millions to death and find it acceptable. How? sanctions that kill millions through starvation. The goverments of the countries we have sanctions against live in luxery. Not doing anything in places like zimbabwe est. We are a bunch of sorry ass wankers who only care about ourselfs and our pockets,

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Of course this cr*p is disturbing, but it's not surprising:

"Revolutions have never lightened the burden of tyranny: they have only shifted it to another shoulder."
George Bernard Shaw

"Revolutions often create more evil than they sought to overthrow."
(paraphrase of famous quote I cannot locate)

As for these Egyptian thugs (er... men) beating & kicking a woman -- how is that surprising?
Look at what they did to Lara Logan. Women are NOTHING in the Islamic world.

An Arab girl is publically whipped for having the bad taste to be raped? And you were expecting compassion?

Our globalist "masters" want war, revolution and the chaos it creates, it gives them the excuse to destroy the "useless eaters" (us).
edit on 19-12-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by CREAM

So I'm a "troll" because I think it's far better to stay out of stupid situations than it is to purposely get into one thinking you won't have to fight your way out?

I'M the troll?

Stay in your fantasy world, hoss. the real one is pretty serious, and not for the squeamish... or those unable to think using logic rather than emotion.

edit on 2011/12/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

If my girlfriend of 3 years now felt so strongly about something that she was willing to get beaten to death for her beliefs then I would be right there beside her ready to f***ing bring it on!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well then, you need to get out more.

Half joking but really thanks for sharing this video. This is truly disgusting. Those cops/army thugs needed to be shot.... to protect the other protesters.

This kind of stuff is why populations need to be armed...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You push all of your quotes from the Bible but fail to acknowledge the Quran has a chapter on the the Virgin Mary, they honor her and do believe she was a virgin.
reply to post by CREAM

Please tell me how believing that Mary was a virgin, excuses the absence of love in a religion that they all follow to the "glory" of death - of themselves AND OTHERS !
Again - THERE IS NO MENTION OF LOVE IN THEIR RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE !!

The also believe Jesus brought with his the gospel of God and they believe in his miracles.
The Christian Bible teaches that satan himself KNOWS that Jesus "IS" the gospel of GOD and tempted Jesus into performing His miracles against GOD as an act of worship to satan. So what ? Your point is irrelevant to any comments that I previously made. Again - that has no bearing on the fact that there is NO mention of the word love in the koran.

I am pointing out that the koran does not teach (or preach) anything to do with loving your fellow man. Is it any wonder that the atrocities seen in the video presented by the OP take place ?

The world (by and large) also doesn't teach "love your neighbour as you would love yourself". Religion, Evolution, Humanism (in fact all of the isms) preach a doctrine of survival of the fittest - I am better than you - we came from nothing and are going nowhere - there is no ultimate purpose to life in the end - we keep coming back until we get it right. How can we get it right if we ignore what is right in the first place ?

With philosophies like these then how can mankind live peacefully with itself ?

It can't. We can't. We never will.

My major point is this.................
Whether you are Christian OR NOT - the teachings of Jesus Christ make good, logical and practical sense ! If everyone followed the way Jesus lived and lived what He taught then peace would be a REALITY !!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join