It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You sir need to smoke a spliff and sit around a campfire with hippies beating on drums and pretty girls dancing in the moonlight.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Not a single mention on CNN.com homepage about Egypt.

No one cares I guess.

What is on CNN:

# Man burns woman alive in N.Y. elevator
# 2 dead after Russian oil rig sinks
# Florida A&M alumni to speak out
# 50 arrested in Occupy demonstration
# Winter storm brewing in Southwest
# 2-month payroll tax cut extension OK'd
# How it affects you | 100 missing after migrant boat sinks | How it's paid for
# Obama 'very pleased' with vote Obama 'very pleased' with vote
# Congress OKs massive spending plan
# Des Moines Register endorses Romney
# Ticker: Paul: Bachmann 'hates Muslims'
# Stocks could face a stormy week
# Manning's gender identity comes up
# Remains ID'd as missing N.J. woman
# 548 dead in Philippines storm
# Hundreds left dead in storm's wake Hundreds left dead in storm's wake
# California gunman, shooting victims ID'd
# MLB team in record bid for Japan star SI
# Michael Jackson's furniture auctioned
# Top 11 stories of 2011 HLN
# Year's hottest video games Year's hottest video games
# Cat inherits $13,000,000 Cat inherits $13,000,000
# What to buy after Christmas What to buy after Christmas
# 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall
# Kayakers go over 90-foot falls Kayakers go over 90-foot falls
# J.R. Martinez going to be a dad People
# This Just In: CNN's news blog

really now.

For the last 20 to 30 years there have been constant streams and atrocities in places such as africa for example that hardly had gotten any coverage most of the time on CNN or wherever.Things like children being cut into pieces,womans breasts cut off and left alive in that condition ,entire villages being killed off by groups with machettes the list goes on and on and on and one and is mostly ignored throughout time.

And now here we have a video of people being beaten with sticks

dont get me wrong it is the last thing i would stand for personaly but i think you are overplaying things a bit here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I guess that only goes to show, no matter how complicated and convoluted the situations are, people are in one of either two camps, those with a conscience and those without one. I think of the Cremation Of Care ceremonies the elite take part in. To cremate care, compassion, empathy, feeling for ones fellow man, that is the goal. Remember that. The chess players want us to become like them. Inhuman. Psychopaths, which are simply those without a conscience, come in every class, every race, every nation, every occupation and every political stripe. They wish to strip us of our own conscience, our own humanity. That is what the cremation of care is about. If you lose your empathy and humanity in these dark times then they have already won. In you, they have already won. No matter which side comes out on top. May we hold on to our humanity at all costs, may we hold on to the ability to feel.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
They are just animals really.

They are animals, along with every single other human being on this planet. We may walk on two legs and make great things, but at our core we are just animals who suppress our true nature thinking that we're better than others for doing so. If you think we'll ever have a world where every single person and nation is peaceful, you better prepare for disappointment. No species on earth is 100% peaceful, and it will never be that way.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
who thinks our police would follow through with similar orders if given here in america?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRedfield

Originally posted by dadgad
They are just animals really.

They are animals, along with every single other human being on this planet. We may walk on two legs and make great things, but at our core we are just animals who suppress our true nature thinking that we're better than others for doing so. If you think we'll ever have a world where every single person and nation is peaceful, you better prepare for disappointment. No species on earth is 100% peaceful, and it will never be that way.

Don't worry I have given up on that hope long ago. I am currently looking forward to a nuclear apocalypse of biblical proportions, are you too?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
WOW! As Im reading this thread I look up at the TV and CNN is showing this clip!

Atleast it's getting coverage!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wish someone wipes out the human race.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Honestly, this video needs a warning because it is messed up beyond belief, but I feel this needs to be seen.

A video like this has never made me cry before this. Watch and you will see I am not exaggerating.

Ok, I warned you, very graphic.

This video was posted on Dec 17.
edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

As i said before,if u go on demonstrations agaisnt government,better be ready to die,as if they catch u,u can be sorre for being there for the rest of your life....if u will have any.
I for one never go on demonstrations,because that is nonsense.U get nothing,never anyone got nothing by going there....except peperspray,beaten up,shot,or broken bones... Government is government,u cant fight them,unless US/NATO is helping from air.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Off topic, but I cant send pm's yet. But what happened to the Time Traveler thread? I made it to the 3rd page. When I came back the thread was removed. Did I miss something...was any truth to that??

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I'm kinda hoping we get a nice blast from the sun combined with the pole reversal to send us back a couple ages in time so that all of the entitlement will be washed clean from our system.

Originally posted by GLaDOS
I wish someone wipes out the human race.

Don't worry, we're totally heading in the right direction to do it ourselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe
Government is government,u cant fight them,unless US/NATO is helping from air.

Yes you can fight them. You can fight them with every ounce of your being. The easiest method is simply to give back to the government what the government has given you "Render unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar".

You are not property to be corralled like cattle.

You are not owned by anyone.

You are free.

So long as you let no power on heaven and earth tell you otherwise.

It also helps to know you have the creator of the universe on your side.

And also that your spirit is eternal.

Don't fear those who can kill you. Fear those who can kill your will to live, your spirit.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 18-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

If you throw rocks don't complain about being hit with a stick!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well what i find sad is after seing this people dont believe in god, just because god exists it doesnt mean we live in a fairy tale, life is tough like that. Our Souls are eternal, our bodies are vessels they go through pain, they get beat, we might die here, but we never truly die , we go on in the afterlife.

This is a test, those riot police have made their choice, and if those victims die as a result, the riot police will receive their punishment in the next life, but the victims are martyrs and will live freely and blissfully forever, its that simple.

Just a PERSONAL perspective, if anything this proves god exists, everything you see is freewill. this life is a test (first chance) we get judged later, it just takes faith to believe.
edit on 18-12-2011 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I agree with you completely. The only people more savage and chimpanzee-like than arabs are Mexicans and African blacks.

This video is absolutely nothing compared to what blacks in Africa do to one another, and yes, I've been there and seen it in front of my own eyes.

Systematic executions should not be 'off the table' when dealing with scum like this.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

Never heard such a load of sh*t in my life.
God? pffftttt. What a load of sh*t.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by I AM...

Maybe the time traveller thread got sucked into a time warp

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by CREAM

If you throw rocks don't complain about being hit with a stick!

Why don't you trying reading? They were camping peacefully, the military torched their tents and beat many to death, the youngest reported casualty was 12. If that was your son or daughter you may through rocks too.

Because more than 2 candidates were running, the new terrorist government only had to fool one third of the voters and the majority who oppose them are now paying the consequences.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I look out upon the nations of man and see within them much hatred and chaos. I look into the soul of man and see damnation and sorrow. I look into a mirror and see none other but myself.

I'm not sorry to have watched that. It was difficult to see, but it was a necessary thing to see. I mourn for the world, and I mourn for the direction that things travel in. I'm sorry to have done little to help change it. I can only hope that something somewhere decides to have pity on us, for it seems that we won't be saving ourselves.

As I try to harden myself against the brick wall that I've known all my life...I can't help but feel apart of what happened to that woman. I think we've been betrayed and scornfully mislead as a race of beings...money has controlled a great many of us all...I feel disarmed when seeing that take place. I review upon atrocities to man (man being of consciousness albeit at a low mental and heart frequency yet capable of beautiful things) such as WW's or any holocaust(fiery offering) African Slavery and Jewish alike...I can't help but think such a waste of energy...I believe in sacrifice but only when its for some kind of divine love not when it's for sins of our fathers.

I feel the way the electric man feels about taking some blame for what I see around me...I just apologize to myself for not being better, and not doing more with my mind and talents.

Thank You All

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I don't want to sound like an arse, but remember they wanted change, and well, they got it. However, there is no reason for the use of violence especially towards the half way point where the police started firing weapons upon the civilians.

They didnt thats the point. There havent been elections yet. Imagine Hitler dies, but everything and everybody below him stays in place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join