It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so SICK to death with Jesus FREAKS this Holiday!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Someday when you pass over...you will see VERY clearly.....sigh....

End of my participation in this thread. I didn't come here to get *saved*...taking care of that by my own actions in this life.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Don't do the Cristian thing and don't worry about if your neighbor believes in the same things that you believe in. Instead do the Christ-Like thing and help them.

So which one is it.. ? first you are offended by Christians caring about what their neighbor believes in.. but you call it pushing religion.. so we back off.

Then you condemn us by saying don't do the Christian thing and not worry about if your neighbor believes in the same thing in you or not.

We try and do the Christ like thing and help them.. and you will complain we are shoving it down their throats.. no matter how nicely we try and point them to the truth.

I will choose to do the Christ like thing..and pray for them..because I know it is prayers that brought me back to the faith I abandoned in anger.

My teacher is the Holy Spirit.. and it instructs me to pray for others...because more things are brought by prayer than this world dreams of.

edit on 15-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Then keep up your good works and don't push religion. Just kindly help your fellow man the best way you can.

What I was trying to state was: As a christian, do not push religion, as christ-like help your fellow man without the dogma and cultus; with love.

I am not a christian or any religion for that matter, I am philosophical and follow (as close as I can) the spirit of the christ-like attitude.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

End of my participation in this thread. I didn't come here to get *saved*...taking care of that by my own actions in this life.

Time will tell what the future holds for all of us... and I am not trying to "save" you.. just explain what I believe.. which you seem to misconstrue..and perhaps I misconstrued what you have meant.

It is not my job to save you.. Jesus has already done that.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Jesus freaks suck. Its so irritable cause they use faith over logic..... a derrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ldyserenity

Uh...you do know you've just set yourself up as a magnet for them with this thread....right?

I agree with you though. All too much dependance on a person from over 2,000 years ago to solve all your problems.

I say, the next time one of them espouses the glories of your salvation through Jesus....you tell them...*GREAT!, me and my family will be moving in with you. You and your best friend, Jesus, can save us today by feeding, sheltering, clothing and pumping gas in my car*." tell them, *If that isn't going to happen, then STFU.*

JMOHO......
" feeding, sheltering, clothing and pumping gas in my car*.":What's Obama gonna do for a living?..Just kidding...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
Jesus freaks suck. Its so irritable cause they use faith over logic..... a derrrrrrrrr

please read this link..and tell me how faith over logic is not reasonable..

These are true stories of faith and healing by padre pio a mystic Franciscan monk who had the stigmata..and who was made a saint.

www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com...

I really hope you choose to read them all.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Time will tell what the future holds for all of us... and I am not trying to "save" you.. just explain what I believe.. which you seem to misconstrue..and perhaps I misconstrued what you have meant.

It is not my job to save you.. Jesus has already done that.

Heres' a hint after about the third "jesus is my master" drone encounter:
Nobody cares what gets you through the night...
Long as you feel good about it enjoy!
I like "peanut butter"...I'm not going to tryto drag you to my kitchen everyday.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Stay at work.

You wont be disturbed by any happy Christians enjoying their religious holiday there!

Merry 'Christ'mas.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Why do miracles have to be an act of god? To me these are all just stories and if some of the things that happen are true i don't believe them to be an act of god. Give me a situation were faith is a better action than logic. I don't think you could give me a logical answer.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Heres' a hint after about the third "jesus is my master" drone encounter: Nobody cares what gets you through the night... Long as you feel good about it enjoy! I like "peanut butter"...I'm not going to tryto drag you to my kitchen everyday.

So you are speaking for all now?..a little presumptuous.. but thats ok..

I'm not trying to drag you anywhere..stay where you are and enjoy your peanut butter.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety

Why do miracles have to be an act of god? To me these are all just stories and if some of the things that happen are true i don't believe them to be an act of god. Give me a situation were faith is a better action than logic. I don't think you could give me a logical answer.

I just gave you some stories of faith..and how they defied logic.. how they defied science.. yet they are not of God according to you...though brought about by the prayers of a very godly man?

Do you realize how illogical that sounds?..how can I show someone who professes that logic rules over faith.. yet has no logic himself to see how faith has many times defied logic?

I will keep you in my prayers... because I am not sure you even understand logic.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Do you hate Santa Clause too?

No, Santa is who they worship, as well as the Easter bunny, St valentine, and the great Pumpkin. Marvelous Pagan Gods to embrace during their festive love filled "Holidays". Afterall they dont even know they are religious embracing PAGAN GODS at all.

BTW What is the reason for the Season? Can you guess?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Merci because: deletions

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My solution for one aspect of this issue is a sign that is on my front door:

"Please, no soliciting, religious or otherwise".

It really has cut down on all kinds of door knockers. But, every once in a while, the guys in white shirts and black ties, you know who they are, come to the door to share their message and just the excuse that they are not soliciting and just sharing their message. That is usually when I tell how I worship Satan and that I would appreciate it if they left because the ceremony is about to start.

Seriously though, I do love the Christmas time of year. Not because of the religious aspects, but because I get to see family that time of year that I normally don't get to see. So really, I have no issue celebrating the fake birthday of Jesus!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you don't like it, than ignore it. That's what I do. No sense in getting all bent out of shape over the subject. Free yourself my friend...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I normally can't stand their crap anyway, but it seems every year around Christmas they get more irritating!!! Why is that?

Why do I HAVE TO have YOUR religiion shoved down my throat??? Do I go up to your DOOR at dinner time or 7 am at the crack of BLESSED DAWN and tell YOU how you need to follow my religion or you need to accept MY LORD or you are going to burn in HELL??? NO!!!!! I have had it. Do you know why it's extra special rage this year? HUH??? Yeah tell someone about Jesus that can't even have a decent holiday, may be on the streets at some point soon and tell me how your DAMN JESUS will save me and my kids from having that kind of horrible Christmas!!!! Then I will tell you shove it in your backside!!! UGHHHH!!! I am really annoyed by (didn't mean literal hate) the Jesus freaks this season...why can't they all just crawl in a hole?

ETA:
Hate was a strong word irritated, annoyed, pissed, want to scream yes, I hate their acts and sometimes their message, but I didn't mean I hate the individual....my bad.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to replace a word, didn't want to project hate towardsa any person.

Why so srs
What does jesus have to do with Christmas? :0l This is a serious question. If you do your histoire, you'll see he has Jack s$%# to do with it. Real spit.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

eh, at first it was a rant, now it is clear you do hate those you cannot understand out of you willing ability to fixate and hate.
Pretty simple really, it's not about us freaks but about your hate.
I don't WANT TO pay your bills and feed your entitlement thinking head. I want the best for you but my best will never be good enough for you. I can share with you unbelievable joy but it will just irritate you.
I can possibly even feed you and clothe you but I suspect you want my house too? Your gripe is with the pagan/satanic/atheist/agnostic/poser christians in public office that you never ever once attempted to hold accountable for the crimes they do to you and your family BECAUSE they have no moral character as a result of them no longer honoring the God of our forfathers and instead honoring the god of forces.
The only difference between you and Christians is not that you have more or fewer problems but that Christians can find comfort in the Lord when things go bad. So I am guessing from your accounts that what pisses you offf, the thing you hate is that others can find comfort and joy in these crazy times. My guess is that you need to learn to be content with what you have instead of complaining about those who endure your same plight and find reasons to be joyous.
Learn that the plastic bobbles you buy from china and give as gifts are meaningless if they are not heartfelt and given in a cheerful spirit.
Me, I don't wish you a very merry plastic christmas as it's obvious it is making you bitter and hateful and is too easy an outlet for you.
You need to recognize your pagan morals are shared by those that stole your present and you and your childrens future and Christians simply see more than the plastic bobbles as the focus on being content.
Maybe if you humble yourself and seek another way in life you would not be so damn bitter and hatefull and maybe even enjoy your loved ones company.
But I could be wrong, maybe you don't love your family?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
wow the OP is truly full of hate, OP I'm sorry for you, and I will pray for you

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ooh, another "I hate religious groupies so my heart is hardened towards God" thread, everyone jump on the bandwagon!

"But he that hates his brother is in darkness, and walks in darkness, and knows not where he is going, because that darkness has blinded his eyes." 1 John 2:11

A Merry Christmas to you.

edit on 15-12-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Get over it because were not going to stop. The only way we will stop hounding you is if you submit to Christ, or stay at home and hide in your house from us and that is no guarantee. I'll show up on your doorstep and leave a pamphlet at your doorstep and yell "Jesus loves you!" for all your neighborhood to hear because i am a man and i have no problem shouting to the entire world that I love Jesus the Christ.

I do not care what anyone thinks or what anyone says. I am not ashamed of my Savior and King.

Until the whole world hears
Lord we are calling out,
Lifting up your name for all
to hear the sound

Like voices in the wilderness
we're crying out,
Until the day draws near,
We'll sing until the whole hears!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join