I am so SICK to death with Jesus FREAKS this Holiday!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

This really isn't about Christmas it's about being preached to at the home (PRivate space) I think I am going to hang a "No Soliciting" sign on my door ...or being preached to when you're just trying to do your grocery shopping...and why I attract these guys I will never know...oh that's right must be my pentacle ring ....
Do I have to leave my jewelery at home just so they don't flock to me and try to "save" me????

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
[color=FF7070]This is what the holidays are supposed to be about.

[color=FF7070]Hatred for all. Happy Holidays. Spread the hate.

[color=D61C1C]Seriously. I hate each of you equally. Enjoy Your Holidays.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
"Hey neighbor, have you heard the good word? Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter..."

I don't want to piss myself off by talking about Jesus.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by ldyserenity

Just a thought. Maybe next time take it out on the person that ticked you off instead of labeling people. Isn't a person calling you a satanist a lot like you calling us freaks?

Not all of you are, I am specifically talking about those that want to "minister" to you every waking moment of the day. My kids are christian, as their father is too, but they don't constantly try to "Minister" to someone...there fore not freaks

Sorry didn't mean to offend those of you who are not, I am really a tolerant person, but I can't take being harrassed at the grocery store and at my home. Yeah I don't have to answer, but the kids and what not do. you know no matter how many times you tell the kids not to answer the door to someone they don't know, they do.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit for add

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
YuleTide was taken from the pagans, by the romans.
Here is some decent info... Source

THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRISTMAS

Most professing Christians believe that Christmas is one of the most important holidays. without question, many people blindly follow its observance. Moreover, they assume that Jesus was actually born on December 25th. Because we look to Christ as our Savior, it is important to take a deeper look into his birth. We often hear people say, "Let's put Christ back into Christmas!" Perhaps we should investigate just how Christ got into Christmas in the first place.

Most Bible scholars agree that Christmas is of pagan origin. In his book 4000 Years of Christmas, Earl W. Count, Professor of Anthropology at Hamilton College, explains the origin of the Christmas celebration:

"We do not know its beginning . . . we do not really know when the Christ child it venerates was born: or the time and place when Christmas was first celebrated: or exactly how it was that, over the centuries, a bishop saint of Asia Minor, and a pagan god of the Germans merged to become Santa Claus."

So, any argument that Christ is/are/am/was/were "the reason for the season" is invalid.

Yule tide was a celebration to get through the winter and please the "gods" so that a good planting season could be obtained in the spring.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by satron

This really isn't about Christmas it's about being preached to at the home (PRivate space) I think I am going to hang a "No Soliciting" sign on my door ...or being preached to when you're just trying to do your grocery shopping...and why I attract these guys I will never know...oh that's right must be my pentacle ring ....
Do I have to leave my jewelery at home just so they don't flock to me and try to "save" me????

i love going to the grocery store in my pagan alliance shirt or my pagan pride hoodie with a giant red pentagram on the back. i have seen folks actually change aisles on site of me...

i am not the bogey man

i say wear more pagan symbols... the more you wear the less christians will bother you... they fear stars in circles
edit on 15-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Yes I know this, and this is why they anger me while calling me a devil worshipper and saying I am going to go to hell because I follow the oldest religion known to man!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Know how you feel. I want to say "Happy Yule" and show them my pentacle. I live in the Southern United States, so the looks on most people's faces would make me smile.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Know how you feel. I want to say "Happy Yule" and show them my pentacle. I live in the Southern United States, so the looks on most people's faces would make me smile.

Awesome I am in the south too. The looks I get sometimes is funny and then they open their mouth.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
[color=FF7070]This is what the holidays are supposed to be about.

[color=FF7070]Hatred for all. Happy Holidays. Spread the hate.

[color=D61C1C]Seriously. I hate each of you equally. Enjoy Your Holidays.

Well never said anything about hating any person, just hating some acts, but ok.

My apologies I see where it was, and fixed it, because I really don't hate the person, but I do hate the act, but it came off as me hating a person/group of people. I don't mean it that way so I fixed the OP.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
LOL I feel you! Do what I did. Had a gut feeling one night. Grabbed the sidewalk chalk and drew a pentacle on my porch. (no idea why, at the time) The next morning, "Surprise" visit from Jehovah's witnesses. He went to shake hubbies hand, looked down, turned around and got in his car, without another word. Hubby could not stop laughing, and I have not had another visit yet.

BTW, Merry Meet and Happy Yule!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Southern Gal here too...
I wear my Celtic jewelry openly, and if I get questions about certain symbols, I try to educate shallow minds on the origins and history of them. To my surprise, some people are really shocked to find out that it has nothing to do with Satan as they've thought...but are based on ancient traditions honoring Mother Earth.

Des

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Not preaching to you or anyone really, just dropping some info on the ignorant.

I, myself, do not subscribe to any religion or their cultus. I try to find the truth in all and throw out the BS in all.

Perhaps the world would be better if we all try this approach and stop killing in the name of religion. That is an oxymoron. Like military intelligence, fighting any war against an idea (war on terror, war on drugs, war on peace, war on *fill the next thing here*), having sex to reinstate your virginity.... I could go on.

So, back to "Christmas; yule tide; chanukkah"... It is a winter festival season, at least that is how I see it.

Also, have any of you realized that Santa is just a few juxtapositions away from Satan. Both wear red, at least in some mythologies...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by satron

I don't enjoy it either but I just ignore it. Buy a water gun.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Yeah I pretty much do the same I take a bit of all religions and institute it into my beleifs, but I am sorry but I don't buy the Jesus story, and I don't buy that you have to accept him or go to hell, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, Because A loving God wouldn't Banish one single soul to hell!!!! A loving God would want you to live a good life (no harm, it's the basis of my philosophy no harm to others) and that's it, boom you join him and the other God who would Banish someone to hell for not accepting Jesus, well I don't think I wanna know him anyway. If you catch my drift!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Southern Gal here too...
I wear my Celtic jewelry openly, and if I get questions about certain symbols, I try to educate shallow minds on the origins and history of them. To my surprise, some people are really shocked to find out that it has nothing to do with Satan as they've thought...but are based on ancient traditions honoring Mother Earth.

Des

See I have this friend who I tried to educate I even went to the church with her, like I said I am highly tolerant but I have gotten to my breaking point this season. Anyway so this friend you may as well try to educate a brick wall about the nature of the pagan religion. LOL. In other words it's talking to a brick wall. And today she posted on Facebook that Jesus is the reason for the season, and it set me off that was the straw...ok Cause I even tried to explain to her that Yule Celebrated on the 21st of December was the root of their "Christmas" and so forth. But like I said talking to a brick wall.

Ha go figure she also is a Republican ex stripper, bisexual, and a list of other things...yet I am the heathen lol, well yeah I actually am a heathen, I don't take it offensively though I know they mean it offensively!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I think a lot of folks are going to be in for a rude awakening when they pass from this realm to the next. I can see it now, they meet Jesus...and he's shaking his head sadly, while telling them....*you got it all wrong...I never said, nor wanted all those beliefs from you...I wanted only for you all to respect and love each other.*....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Could be.
Who am I to say he didn't exist at all. I just don't beleive that I have to "Accept him into my life" and join this cult go to church every sunday, etc etc etc, just to go what I consider our HOME from where we originated from. Even the bible says that God said "I knew you before you were born into the world" Therefore to me that's our home that is why He knows us!!!
edit on 15-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

In my mind....Jesus was a well learned, and gentle philosopher....given godhood by none other than power hungry men.

I was raised catholic...the worst of the lot.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Same to you and Blessed Be!
Thanks for stopping by.
I need some chamomile tea real bad lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join