It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so SICK to death with Jesus FREAKS this Holiday!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I normally can't stand their crap anyway, but it seems every year around Christmas they get more irritating!!! Why is that?

Why do I HAVE TO have YOUR religiion shoved down my throat??? Do I go up to your DOOR at dinner time or 7 am at the crack of BLESSED DAWN and tell YOU how you need to follow my religion or you need to accept MY LORD or you are going to burn in HELL??? NO!!!!! I have had it. Do you know why it's extra special rage this year? HUH??? Yeah tell someone about Jesus that can't even have a decent holiday, may be on the streets at some point soon and tell me how your DAMN JESUS will save me and my kids from having that kind of horrible Christmas!!!! Then I will tell you shove it in your backside!!! UGHHHH!!! I am really annoyed by (didn't mean literal hate) the Jesus freaks this season...why can't they all just crawl in a hole?

ETA:
Hate was a strong word irritated, annoyed, pissed, want to scream yes, I hate their acts and sometimes their message, but I didn't mean I hate the individual....my bad.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: edit to replace a word, didn't want to project hate towardsa any person.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'll pray for you!!

LMAO, just kidding
Have a Happy Holiday

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hate is not good for you
Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ha! Well I see this is under "Rant", and this is where it should be.

No one shoves anything down your throat. This is a site.... it is free to all to express their feelings and if they feel strong about Jesus....so be it. Why get yourself soooo upset over other people's hope? Better yet, click the top right x to close a post. It is that simple!

I, myself, cannot buy hardly anything for my two kids. I am having a real hard time. At the end of the day when I am feeling all alone in my sorrow and wanting to have a pity party, I speak to Jesus. I cry to him. I place ALL my burdens on HIM because I do not want to bother others with my problems. I thank God I have the hope of a new day and the right to pray.

Just because I am struggling does not mean it will not further humble me or do someone else good. There is always good to be had even in the worst of storms.

Oh..I forgot one more thing...CHRISTmas.....is about Jesus...so I am not surprised...why are you? lol
edit on 15-12-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

2nd

3rd

4th

Try having a brother of the cult. All you want to do is say "STFU"......I try never to visit that family member. He'll try to brainwash you and take you to the coven, the minute you step into his house. "Yeah, no thanks, I can think for myself". Once they open their mouths, OMG, they never stop. Hmm, just like my sister, but she preaches in her own "Language of Religion". "Her way". Sometimes, she does have a tendency to blast her gospel music in the shower and sing.
and "I'm like, OMFG, please stop the madness, shut that Dtich off"

I hate jesus freaks.

I have to say, thanks, for making me laugh, boy oh boy did I need that today.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Don't answer the door, or make eye contact with them in the street.
I know it can get annoying if you let it, but remember, on the whole, they all mean well.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Uh...you do know you've just set yourself up as a magnet for them with this thread....right?

I agree with you though. All too much dependance on a person from over 2,000 years ago to solve all your problems.

I say, the next time one of them espouses the glories of your salvation through Jesus....you tell them...*GREAT!, me and my family will be moving in with you. You and your best friend, Jesus, can save us today by feeding, sheltering, clothing and pumping gas in my car*." tell them, *If that isn't going to happen, then STFU.*

JMOHO......

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's ok if you're angry. Jesus still loves you!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

No one shoves anything down your throat. This is a site.... it is free to all to express their feelings and if they feel strong about Jesus....so be it. Why get yourself soooo upset over other people's hope? Better yet, click the top right x to close a post. It is that simple!

I, myself, cannot buy hardly anything for my two kids. I am having a real hard time. At the end of the day when I am feeling all alone in my sorrow and wanting to have a pity party, I speak to Jesus. I cry to him. I place ALL my burdens on HIM because I do not want to bother others with my problems. I thank God I have the hope of a new day and the right to pray.

Just because I am struggling does not mean it will not further humble me or do someone else good. There is always good to be had even in the worst of storms.

Oh..I forgot one more thing...CHRISTmas.....is about Jesus...so I am not surprised...why are you? lol

Christmas predates Jesus and all of Christianity...it is NOT a Christian holiday, it is a tool of Christians to "steal" pagans

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Do you hate Santa Clause too?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

WONDERFUL! Ok fellow Jesus FREAKS, mission accomplished. We can move on now!
. On a more serious note, why do you celebrate CHRIST-mas if you don't believe in Christ? Whose holiday are you going to hijack next? The muslim or jewish holidays? How bout pagan holidays. Oh yeah, and while you're at it make sure to take their religious holiday and rename it something more politically correct and then call them freaks when they celebrate the TRUE meaning!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I am not talking about this site I am talking about the real world and all that as you noticed I mentioned about knocking on doors asking for you to "recieve Jesus Christ" etc. Or how about asking for handouts from me HA!!! While I am literally losing my A#$!!! Suck it Go to church and keep your mouth shut out on the streets, if another one walks up to me talking all this BS I think I will end up in jail this Christmas!!!!

Here and face book I can block them lol.
I swear a couple of my friends are getting blocked by New Year!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

. On a more serious note, why do you celebrate CHRIST-mas if you don't believe in Christ? Whose holiday are you going to hijack next? The muslim or jewish holidays? How bout pagan holidays. Oh yeah, and while you're at it make sure to take their religious holiday and rename it something more politically correct and then call them freaks when they celebrate the TRUE meaning!

I celebrate YULE...I am a pagan obviously oh yeah I just love hearing them tell me I am a satanist too!!! Loads of fun for all...

edit on 15-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Hijack???
Did you fall off the yule log this morning?

edit on 15-12-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I celebrate YULE...I am a pagan obviously oh yeah I just love hearing them tell me I am a satanist too!!! Loads of fun for all...

edit on 15-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

I too celebrate Yule....Bright Blessings, and Merry Meet to you

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Uh...you do know you've just set yourself up as a magnet for them with this thread....right?

I agree with you though. All too much dependance on a person from over 2,000 years ago to solve all your problems.

I say, the next time one of them espouses the glories of your salvation through Jesus....you tell them...*GREAT!, me and my family will be moving in with you. You and your best friend, Jesus, can save us today by feeding, sheltering, clothing and pumping gas in my car*." tell them, *If that isn't going to happen, then STFU.*

JMOHO......

I love that idea!!! Thanks!

Finally a helpful tip

I am definately going to use this one this holiday season!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And to you too! Namaste!!!
Blessed Yule tidings to you!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

A lot of Jews observe Christmas, Christians didn't force them too.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Just a thought. Maybe next time take it out on the person that ticked you off instead of labeling people. Isn't a person calling you a satanist a lot like you calling us freaks?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join