It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false flag alien invasion... IT'S ON! .. National Geographic Special Dec 26th.. (how to prepare)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

not fearing anything.. just absorbing the information fed through the media and making intelligent observations.

lay off the mockery icons.

ok I guess I over used the icons but I still stand 100% with what I said
I typed lots of things and you just saw the first line and the icons?
I clearly explain why an alien invasion false flag is implausible
would you care to explain how do you go from media information to upcoming alien invasion false flag?
if there was a false flag then why would the put out in the media in the first place?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Reagan was right. Our differences are petty.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I understand your response but I am not commenting from a singular point - I am watching events unfold over time and am seeing things that suggest the cabal/illuminati/whatever have thought out their nefarious plan - but - with so many people wide awake now - they have to work carefully. The more people that are wide awake the more people there are to get in the way so to speak.

It will not be over until it is over. I still don't believe that evil will win.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't fear any alien invasion, real or fake because I know there's probably nothing me or any other every day schmo could do to prevent it. We might inflict a few casualties but really.....unless we had "outside" help from another race or A LOT of reverse engineered alien craft we'd be pretty screwed.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by quietlearner
people fearing an alien invasion "false flag" are just not thinking reasonably

not fearing anything.. just absorbing the information fed through the media and making intelligent observations.

lay off the mockery icons.

Media and information are not the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Totally digging the TR-3B's flying around at the 1:28:46 of the Youtube video.

Here is the Youtube video in case anyone wants to watch.

edit on 13-12-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Quick, can someone make a distress call? We need The Doctor!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No computer virus? No AAMRAMS?
I'm so bummed.

No we will just send Blossum Goodchild to negotiate for us...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

Are you aware of something called Project Bluebeam?
It may answer a lot of the questions you posed in your post above.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
will jeff goldblum survive?? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JEFF GOLDBLUM!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's a rerun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's a rerun?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Gotta love National Geographic
. On a less joking note, I think it's interesting what they say and i would say that it's about 60% chance of being effective. the 40% chance is that the armies would attack each other over stupid idealogies.

My advice for alien invasion: grab a chair, grab some smokes, grab a book, and wait.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Blue Beam would not be convincing enough. In any war there are casualities. We would expect to see downed enemy craft as nothing is invincible. People bandy around this "false flag" invasion idea but how about the possibility REAL aliens will fight in the war ? The greys for example - possibly a worker drone species created for various purposes, one of which is to play the "bad guy" (abductions, experiments, etc) in the upcoming staged alien war.They are expendable in large numbers. I mean isn't the end-times battle meant to involve the armies of "heaven" (Nordics ?) fighting the demons (Greys ?). What if the Nordics CREATED the greys and it's all just being staged to make it look as though biblical "prophecy" is "coming true". So that the "good guys" (nordics) join forces with human armies to fight off the bad guys (greys) in an end times mother of all wars which will potentially wipe out hundreds of millions of people. The next event according to the script is the takeover of all earthly governments by the "heavenly" victors of the "holy war". Then Judgement upon all survivors - ie decisions made about who gets to stay in the "new world order" or die. It's all about alien takeover , and religion is their tool for this . The creator gods want open control of the world . Staying in the shadows was never meant to be a permanent state of affairs for them.

Just a thought........

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Okay,

Dec. 24th... CHECK

Dec. 26th... CHECK

Waiting for the alien invasion and hopefully, they will take my crazy sister and her child, or me....

OMG.. I am about to go insane.

Don't forget to add January 7th to that list!

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
So I went to that 7thdecember site and there is a count-down in progress.

30days + 18h :54m :32 s and its counting down obviously.

sooo new excitement date of January 7th?

Phew! so glad I have new dates to count on being disappointed!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

hell.. know what... if this is what it takes to unite us.. I'm all for it. so sick of reading about the horrors of war between our own kind down here on this beautiful planet.

They got you.
Hook, line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Lmao I saw that, basically militia turning into suicide bombers via the helium balloons. Total crap.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh my God. Now National geographic is the enemy as well going by some of these posts.. ATS just dropped that much further down.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I don't fear any alien invasion, real or fake because I know there's probably nothing me or any other every day schmo could do to prevent it. We might inflict a few casualties but really.....unless we had "outside" help from another race or A LOT of reverse engineered alien craft we'd be pretty screwed.

I feel sorry for any would be aliens that come here. It would be like falling over the wall into a lunatic asylum

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I think the current Et/Alien influences on the television are going on to help bring the population who dont seek truth thru conspiracy theories outlets like ATS site up to date. This if I am correct is signs of DISCLOSURE just like the recent 2 years updates of the old series "V". I think I understand more why its not a BAM! disclosure method there are minds that have to be groomed as were many within ATS to accept fully that Earth inhabitant abover grounders are not alone. so I think its a good move to help the un alert minds to become aware..

edit on 12/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I understand your response but I am not commenting from a singular point - I am watching events unfold over time and am seeing things that suggest the cabal/illuminati/whatever have thought out their nefarious plan - but - with so many people wide awake now - they have to work carefully. The more people that are wide awake the more people there are to get in the way so to speak. Those through all the tests who have advanced to Huge Growth Levels outside the universes, adopt sparks of life, and upgrade them to spirit children and work with them through Growth and Advancement. The dark side needs a lot of love. They've bought into so much errror and distortion. Its not a battle.

It will not be over until it is over. I still don't believe that evil will win.

Much Peace...

Those serving the other side do not understand what win is even. Or what the universe is. We're not The Family above's trees, we're not their roots/foundations. We're an adopted family and this is more like a testube dreamschool. So many of the gnostic/occult types think this an important battle between good and evil.

Its just a school and everyone is marked/graded on all sides for their individual placement and what they need afterwards by Those who are extradordinarily advanced.

Thats why its all about Faith, Love, Gratitude and holding it to the end, no matter what they do on the surface to this DVD run in this "dreamscape" holographic reality. Because its really simple. Individually, either someone yearns for a completely equal and loving world and withdraws support from the world and its runnings and traps, and is ready for something better, or they still have bought into this, and even some having the ability to harm. People can shine light, nudge, do many things, but it still depends on everyones readiness. Of course if many were ready, we'd all be on a general meditational/prayer strike in front of all the governmental offices in our towns until they stepped down and our own well organized councils of citizens straightened everything out.

All we should really focus on is giving gifts to others, and worrying about those in need. If people choose to not protest, realizing it doesnt change the power structures, and withdrew support for the top echlens and started to just do it, provide land for the homeless, reorganize themselves and share, with or without money, just did it in large amounts, they'd still be facing persecution and shut downs, but its not something the leaders can say no to. The point is, it doesnt matter what the leaders run earth down to, its an illusion mostly in a dreamschool. What matters is soul, spirit, love, and good will to others. Not the illusionary props in the story book, whether they look like healthy props or tattered ones.

Just have Faith and love everyone, inlcuded those demented enough to think they're serving the shadow.

Love, Goodness, and Soul Growth/Progression always wins, it just takes longer for some.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join