It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false flag alien invasion... IT'S ON! .. National Geographic Special Dec 26th.. (how to prepare)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
so I'm browsing National Geographic videos on their site and come across this...
natgeotv.com...

at the end of this video they say.. if the nations of the world are to stand a chance.. they must merge their competing armies into one global force!

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.. making a video about how to survive an alien attack!!
this isn't .. discovery or sci-fi channel... this isn't even the "history" channel (which shows stuff like this nonstop as if it WERE actual "HISTORY"... something's fishy i say....

When the top rated most highly respected nature documentary company in the world is making tv shows about alien invasions.. you know somethings up their sleeve!

echoing the words of Ronald Reagan ... to the tune of.. if we faced a threat from outer space would we drop our petty differences and unite?

hell.. know what... if this is what it takes to unite us.. I'm all for it. so sick of reading about the horrors of war between our own kind down here on this beautiful planet.

and if we develop super powers and become superheroes in order to destroy them all the better...

where's Michael Jackson when you need him.... ( k you might not get that last part.. but just wait...)

edit on 12/13/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I take it when the nukes drop, they are going to blame it on ETs

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Personally, I wouldn't trust anything out of National Geographic since they are also involved in Mayday, Aircraft Investigation and with companies that get government support, possibly to produce propaganda, like Forum 5 and Cineflix. It's all just fluffy entertainment IMHO mixed with bits of truth here and there.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
when my fellow citizen is in danger then we speak,but so far it just seems like another ofensive accion,not defence.and a drum beat,the kind they love to push.so far it seems they are the oness killing us,little by little.so i am not so sure weres the enemy.
edit on 13-12-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Why do people see an alien invasion as being a threat, if it happens, it won't be bad. If it was they would have done it already. It will only be positive. It's only the conservative fundamentalists that will be threatened.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This is nothing new-look at the History Channel- half their programming is about Ancient Aliens,UFO Hunters,etcetc
Then you add in "Cowboys & Aliens", "Skyline", "Battle:Los Angeles" etc-seeing a pattern here?.......

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Then again... It's always possible that rather than False Flag, it's Psychological Operations against us. IF Aliens are real in the sense of intelligent beings with technology and nearby at that, they have a will of their own and perhaps that IS part of what the 2012 mythology is all about.

Perhaps they've also decided to make disclosure of their own though, and we're seeing efforts to make people hostile when it's not happening on the time and with the restrictions our leaders want. I'm willing to bet things like Classification levels and compartmentalization code words are all so much nonsense to races far beyond our point of the development tree, as we assume they'd have to be to even get here. That would really tick off political and military leaders in any country....and make for decent reasons for a widespread push suggesting this thinking to a real 'first contact' situation between public and off-world civilization. S/F for the catch. I hadn't heard about the show, but I'll be watching this one now, to be sure.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Hi Hang,

Yes! You are so right.

I think the aliens want to help us - but we are a horrible race so they are scared.

I don't blame them.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay,

Dec. 24th... CHECK

Dec. 26th... CHECK

Waiting for the alien invasion and hopefully, they will take my crazy sister and her child, or me....

OMG.. I am about to go insane.

One cop tells me tonight that, how long am I going to keep this up?

Um, Do you suggest I throw my sister and her child out on the street?
No matter how comforting that sounds, I just can't bring myself to do it. I knew they had problems, but, I didn't know the extent of those problems. Last time I ever help anyone. Hmm, Maybe I should get an involuntary commit order on the both of them for disturbing the peace.

Aliens, Satan, God, Santa, Calgon ... Please for the love of GOD!!!!

SAVE ME!!!!!!!!
edit on 13-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I can go one step further and tell you how the humans will win....

we go into hiding in small numbers and eventually we all get helium ballons and fly in side of the ships (which apparantly won't have any defence system at all, and we will all just simply float right in their without a problem), then we will become terrorists and suicide bombers and blow them all up this way, then they run....apparantly.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

What?
No computer virus? No AAMRAMS?
I'm so bummed.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is the problem. Everyone is so sidetracked by the idea of E.T.'s coming that they womt even assume an "invasion" would be the governments way of depopulation and One World Government. People bought into the Hollywood image.

When you see an "invasion" I hope you realize uniting world forces is another step towards a one world government and these "U.F.O.'s" were really Government made all along. An attack is a depopulation tool, it will pull many from faith in a higher power like God because many will question "Where did these things come from? Where's our heavenly Lord to save us?" Religion as we know it will fall, they will then feed the remaining people lies, it will put fear into billions... Open your eyes.

A lot of people on ATS talk about brainwashing through everyday entertainment like T.V. shows, games, and movies but these are the people who believe in E.T.'s all the movies and T.V. shows present. There aren't E.T
's coming to attack us, just some soulless human beings out to alter the world in great proportions.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

This is nothing new-look at the History Channel- half their programming is about Ancient Aliens,UFO Hunters,etcetc
Then you add in "Cowboys & Aliens", "Skyline", "Battle:Los Angeles" etc-seeing a pattern here?.......

That it equals ratings? Is that the pattern?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I just watched 3 of the promo videos and to tell you the truth ....it's pretty lame. Computer graphics from the early to mid 90s and scenarios copied verbatim from independence day. I chucked at some of the stuff and did not really take anything seriously. I also did not see anyone talk about combining the worlds governments and armed forces into one entity.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Lots of people do not know the difference between a movie and real life. If and when the cabal/illuminati/whatever want to launch their last card - the fake alien invasion - I imagine there will be people running around hysterical.

I also imagine another group of people who will know exactly what is happening - they will have their chairs out front on the verandah - the wine and cheese - and will be telling the Children to - come and sit here and watch this and learn as it will never happen again.

The cabal/illuminati/whatever will paint themselves into a corner and eventually will have nowhere to go - that is how evil works - unfortunately the process can be lengthy and many innocents get lost in the journey. I really want to get to the part were we learn to get along - without leaders to tell us what to do and how to do it. Are we nearly there yet?

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I just watched 3 of the promo videos and to tell you the truth ....it's pretty lame. Computer graphics from the early to mid 90s and scenarios copied verbatim from independence day. I chucked at some of the stuff and did not really take anything seriously.

so what if the graphics suck (they do)
so what if it's the same scenario played out.. obviously if one scenario repeats enough .. then this at least leads one to think that a certain scenario has been agreed upon.. it's not like there's much diversity one successfully plotted course of events would want to stray from if it gets the desired reaction..er.. solution...

mother ship has central core.. mothership's central core gets hit and takes down bad guys..
the GOAL would be to have a united humanity having victory after enough have been eradicated... not to completely erase humanity... keeping in mind the goal is created by humans creating the illusionary et threat..

... something is telling me you're not following the same line of thinking this thread is based on...

I also did not see anyone talk about combining the worlds governments and armed forces into one entity.

Well it's said right there in the link i posted ... the one about the most powerful gun we have.. at the very end.. you might have to just watch it again .. they say it.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
people fearing an alien invasion "false flag" are just not thinking reasonably
you guys need to step back on the paranoia, how will someone stage an alien invasion? and not only stage it but actually make it so that it has real impact while still fooling the rest of the world? that's just ridiculous
just think about what kind of technology and how many ships, tanks you would need to fool the whole world into believing we are being invaded by aliens.
you would need technology indistinguishable from ours and just where are you going to build all the "alien" ships and tanks? I know its fun to think about it but just try to think realistically for a bit.

and just how do you equate alien invasion to a one world order? why would all countries in the world surrender their military to one single entity?
people in power would rather die than give up their power
why was it that during WWII the earth did not split into two countries? because individual countries did not just give up their military but worked together as a coalition, and that is the most likely scenario if a fake or real alien invasion occurs.

and now you ask why is national geographic showing a short clip about alien invasion? simple answer: it attracts viewers and it makes money for them, they are not trying to brain wash you or whatever else you might believe

what's so bad about a one world order anyway? the only bad outcome of a one world order I can think of is if the governing entity gets drunk with power and is very oppressing to the people
but even in that case people eventually would get angry and revolt and if its just one entity against the whole world then its clear who is going to win.
if anything a one world order would enable us humans to finally end wars, tackle global warming effectively, blur the distinction between race, help the famine struck regions, no more economic crisis, etc........
not that I think a one world order is going to happen anytime soon
anyways sorry for the long post

edit on 13-12-2011 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

The cabal/illuminati/whatever will paint themselves into a corner and eventually will have nowhere to go - that is how evil works -.

but you're looking at the illuminati as 'evil'... somehow evil in the way you're viewing it has no foresight.. no think tanks and multi billion dollar quantum computers simulating their outcome and adjusting their plot to ensure their survival... like.. they just create giant motherships and act this all out with pristine precision.. then at the end.. "oops? " ? ? ? just like that... all this cleverness and ingenuity to pull it off then they 'paint themselves into a corner' because your perception of their actions is 'evil'....

not following the logic here... and i don't think they're 'evil' .. i think cause and effect and intent and goal are free of primiive knee-jerk reaction type moral labeling like 'good' and evil'...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
people fearing an alien invasion "false flag" are just not thinking reasonably

not fearing anything.. just absorbing the information fed through the media and making intelligent observations.

lay off the mockery icons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join