It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false flag alien invasion... IT'S ON! .. National Geographic Special Dec 26th.. (how to prepare)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Nat Geo has always had shows about aliens, UFOs, Atlantis, etc in the UK

Same as History, Discovery, Discovery Science etc

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so horrid. I see that plane with the fancy laser, but that plane is going to get blown up even before the laser gets deployed. These UFOs are literally everywhere in space.

I think their overall purpose is to keep an eye on us. As long as we aren't a threat- they probably have some policy of non-intervention even though there are rumors our governments are in collusion with some malevolent alien groups.

Any alien invasion, will be over very quickly and most likely will involve biological or neutron weapons. The world government will implement the Scorched Earth policy, this involves the denotations of the world's nuclear arsenals in an effort to make this planet as hostile to aliens as possible (If it was a real invasion from a superior force)

Otherwise it's just a depopulation agenda, and the boogeyman will be the extraterrestrial.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by prevenge

Nat Geo has always had shows about aliens, UFOs, Atlantis, etc in the UK

Same as History, Discovery, Discovery Science etc

always?

since when was always? could you show me a detailed chart of their programming history, their productions and show how exactly they've always shown programs about aliens and ufos??

this would be helpful in proving your point.
I have not seen such evidence.

I am only seeing this company.. National Geographic just NOW (the past 1-2 yrs if not 3) beginning to show programs on the subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
always?

yeah 'always'

The effect is explained in my signature

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

so the 'always' is when people are so indoctrinated that it has become accepted as being self-evident

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Now tell me how "the government" is going to fake an alien invasion..because i would really like to know that.
The problem of "uniting" all countries not even touched..how should such an invasion be faked on a global level?
And then of course the technical side of it....

Nazi's were gifted Tesla anti-grav technology by american interests, and developed the Bell Craft.
Nazi's moved scientific research to Argentina and Antarctica after world war II.
Many other countries including the US have developed such technology independently.
This has been in the playbooks ever since the scientific elite under the penn name HG WELLS published the books "the new world order" and "war of the worlds"...

high ultra tech is supresssed form thepublic for decades so that when it's observed attacking you.. it looks as if it's millions of years beyond our level of tech... and you've been conditioned through masonic-controlled hollywood to percieve it as evil green men from mars...

so you've got the technological craft aspect accounted for..

on the other hand you'd really need to see alien men come out of the craft and interact with humans to really believe it..
this is relatively simply achieved.
ALL DOMESTICATED DOGS ARE CREATED BY HUMAN BREEDING FROM ORIGINAL WILD WOLVES.
All the shapes and sizes and colors of life you see in the modern domesticated canine family are all inventions of man.. each specifically bred .. over time.. for their specific characteristics. in essence GENETICALLY ENGINEERED.. or GENETICALLY GUIDED through a process of intelligence.

Do the same thing for a century in hidden locations.. with humans.. and you could easily develop large headed big eyed - pale skinned humans. .. then brainwash them and train them to drive crafts and you've got your convincing circumstances...

impossible? i think not.

it's a rational plan when you think of it unbiasedly.
but horrific when you imagine it's implications.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join