It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false flag alien invasion... IT'S ON! .. National Geographic Special Dec 26th.. (how to prepare)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

There are billions of other galaxies other than ours, are you telling me these advanced beings would come to our dirty planet for elbow room? You are forgetting how vast this universe really is...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

There are billions of other galaxies other than ours, are you telling me these advanced beings would come to our dirty planet for elbow room? You are forgetting how vast this universe really is...

exactly, if they do come and reveal themselves, it's because they have pity on those still left.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I will admit first that I have not read everything in this thread as of yet but I would like to add something. I have started to notice quite a few meteorites(?) perhaps falling from the sky as of late. It's rather strange and not sure if it has any sort of connection but being that I haven't really seen a lot fall in my neck of the woods (Toledo Ohio) I find it a bit unusual. Not saying it can possibly be related but just something?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LA is the most likely false flag target. They are going to use the false flag nuke attack to attract the "ET"s there first. One thing to keep in mind the ET's thankfully engage in the prime directive for the most part, and will only harvest us if our self destruction is imminent. What they do at this time is they take those who are in fear of them, or are service to self with them. The Illuminati etc are their servants to prepare the human race for the harvest, they falsely believe the aliens want Gold, but the truth is Gold is used as a bait to trick us humans into believing it has intrinsic value. Those who are left behind nuke the world, then the whole world is teleported to a red/blue star and the earth is terra formed to restart life again.

They are neither good nor bad, just an opportunistic predatory species that culls the herd.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The cabal/illuminati/whatever only have dominion over planet Earth - that is their boundary. It is evident with a quick read through the posts that many people have a belief in life beyond planet Earth. As yet no one can prove, show, evince, display,authenticate or reveal that Intergalactic Visitors exist with the exception of Contactees and Experiencers.

Science and military establishments are content to tell us that what all the people saw in the sky was just a lantern engulfed in swamp gas surrounded by geese attached to a weather balloon. So you see while I have been force fed with this media spin I am no longer allowing myself to be fed with this fabricated garbage.

Watch all televised media and it is littered with Alien this and Alien that - more and more so over the last couple of years for those who are paying attention. It is all a psychologically planned exercise and I am sure many will fall prey to it.

As I stated in my first post in this thread - some people cannot tell the difference from a movie and real life. If and when the holographic invasion starts I will be on the verandah - telling the Children to come and sit and watch the show and learn.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I don't want to get into the whole evolution debate but if there are beings out there that can travel the galaxies, they are highly educated and come from civilizations that are more evolved than us, safe to say. Hence, they wouldn't invade this planet not to concur but rather to explore their curiosities. If these advanced beings wanted resources, there are plenty of other planets they can go to for that.

Ah but ponder this:

This biosphere(Earth) has an abundance of various types of resources. Not one, not two, but nearly countless. And that is assuming 'they' will utilize these resources in a similar way as we do - remember, they are 'more advanced'. And being more advanced; not only is there an abundance of resource but also potential 'free labor' to extract said resources. The inhabitants.

As far as 'Invade' - Invade means to conquer for your own. If 'they' have reached us... what if there are other entities similar to the ones that arrived with a similar goal. 'Invade' would mean that group assumes control and stakes 'earth' as a claim; to mark it as there own...to ward off other 'advanced other world beings'.

You are correct - the universe is vast. A certain saying comes to mind:

"There is always a bigger fish"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
what makes you think aliens are into war and violence? wouldn't you think more evolved living things get, less violent they become? never mind, humans are a bad example...

No quite the opposite , evolution is 'SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST' if this is true and an advanced species attempts to visit be very afraid.....

humans could be the perfect example
edit on 13/12/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

You are brainwashed into thinking this. The ultimate evolution of man kind isn't to survive. When you are in a survival mode, your advancement hasn't really reached the full meaning of your existence. What separates humans from other mammals is that we are not always in survival modes like other animals. I don't want to get into the whole evolution debate but if there are beings out there that can travel the galaxies, they are highly educated and come from civilizations that are more evolved than us, safe to say. Hence, they wouldn't invade this planet not to concur but rather to explore their curiosities. If these advanced beings wanted resources, there are plenty of other planets they can go to for that.

True and true .. unless the resource is life itself
then here is the perfect place to look...

Also the ultimate point of evoulution IS to survive and multiply, without initial survival we are not here at all to amuse ourselves with the finer points of civilization

also ( sorry to keep adding extra points) We are in survival mode, wether it be for your immediate family, area, country , continent or planet.... we are all in survival mode, its how we breath in and out every day

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

alright setting the dvr right as we speak. I love this sh*t. Still think since aliens havent destroyed us yet they are not going to. they are waiting for us to do that.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
what makes you think aliens are into war and violence? wouldn't you think more evolved living things get, less violent they become? never mind, humans are a bad example...

No quite the opposite , evolution is 'SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST' if this is true and an advanced species attempts to visit be very afraid.....

humans could be the perfect example

You are brainwashed into thinking this. The ultimate evolution of man kind isn't to survive. When you are in a survival mode, your advancement hasn't really reached the full meaning of your existence. What separates humans from other mammals is that we are not always in survival modes like other animals. I don't want to get into the whole evolution debate but if there are beings out there that can travel the galaxies, they are highly educated and come from civilizations that are more evolved than us, safe to say. Hence, they wouldn't invade this planet not to concur but rather to explore their curiosities. If these advanced beings wanted resources, there are plenty of other planets they can go to for that.

True and true .. unless the resource is life itself
then here is the perfect place to look...

Also the ultimate point of evoulution IS to survive and multiply, without initial survival we are not here at all to amuse ourselves with the finer points of civilization

also ( sorry to keep adding extra points) We are in survival mode, wether it be for your immediate family, area, country , continent or planet.... we are all in survival mode, its how we breath in and out every day

Ultimate point of evolution for mammals other than human beings is to survive but not for human beings. FYI, the term "survival of the fittest" isn't even from Darwin himself. His term was "natural selection", there isn't natural selection when it comes to human beings.

This day and age, everything is contrived, human evolution isn't about survival, it's more about control. We have evolved into beings where small percentage control the masses. We have to evolve from this and just by surviving and multiplying will only result in digression rather than evolution...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolidFaith
I will admit first that I have not read everything in this thread as of yet but I would like to add something. I have started to notice quite a few meteorites(?) perhaps falling from the sky as of late. It's rather strange and not sure if it has any sort of connection but being that I haven't really seen a lot fall in my neck of the woods (Toledo Ohio) I find it a bit unusual. Not saying it can possibly be related but just something?

The geminid meteorite shower is ongoing at the present time. It was reported on my local news tonight. It's almost over. Been going on for a week or more.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

Research "predictive programming"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Research "predictive programming"

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
so I'm browsing National Geographic videos on their site and come across this...
natgeotv.com...

at the end of this video they say.. if the nations of the world are to stand a chance.. they must merge their competing armies into one global force!

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.. making a video about how to survive an alien attack!!
this isn't .. discovery or sci-fi channel... this isn't even the "history" channel (which shows stuff like this nonstop as if it WERE actual "HISTORY"... something's fishy i say....

When the top rated most highly respected nature documentary company in the world is making tv shows about alien invasions.. you know somethings up their sleeve!

echoing the words of Ronald Reagan ... to the tune of.. if we faced a threat from outer space would we drop our petty differences and unite?

hell.. know what... if this is what it takes to unite us.. I'm all for it. so sick of reading about the horrors of war between our own kind down here on this beautiful planet.

and if we develop super powers and become superheroes in order to destroy them all the better...

where's Michael Jackson when you need him.... ( k you might not get that last part.. but just wait...)

edit on 12/13/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

interesting find , thank you ! i wonder if aliens existed ,
would they have enough trust in us humans to identify themselves ?
or would they expect us humans to give them some kind of signal of genuine benevolence ?
im interested in everyone's opinions ,

peace , love and light

edit on 14-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I don't fear any alien invasion, real or fake because I know there's probably nothing me or any other every day schmo could do to prevent it. We might inflict a few casualties but really.....unless we had "outside" help from another race or A LOT of reverse engineered alien craft we'd be pretty screwed.

I feel sorry for any would be aliens that come here. It would be like falling over the wall into a lunatic asylum

oh fa sho , that south park episode with our earth being nothing but a tv reality show run by aliens which take the shape of tacos kЯapping ice cream comes into mind .
aaah denver , colorado , the mile "high" city *cough* *cough* *whoaaadudepassthoseoreos*

edit on 14-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
People, you need to STOP watching television. This is so ridiculous it is actually appalling.

Now I'm sure there are lots of Alien civilizations in the cosmos, and likely several have visited earth. In fact I'd gamble that some may indeed walk among us. But if this is the case, they already know our limitations and weaknesses. If they are as advanced as I surmise, the could destroy us with a biological weapon, leaving animals and the earth intact.

Joining our armies won't help. We are puny and inconsequential.

Instead lets bring our troops home to plant trees and help citizens. Lets make this a planet of joy rather than fear.

We have the ability to feed, provide fresh potable water and house every being on earth and to do it with freedom in abundance. Instead we watch such programs and worry.

If any so called alien ships come here to attack, it will be our own ships in a false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey

If any so called alien ships come here to attack, it will be our own ships in a false flag operation.

uh no that's exactly what i was pointing out. it's in the thread title.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
how will someone stage an alien invasion? and not only stage it but actually make it so that it has real impact while still fooling the rest of the world? that's just ridiculous
just think about what kind of technology and how many ships, tanks you would need to fool the whole world into believing we are being invaded by aliens.
you would need technology indistinguishable from ours and just where are you going to build all the "alien" ships and tanks? I know its fun to think about it but just try to think realistically for a bit.

edit on 13-12-2011 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

As a member that responded to you earlier, I will echo that response and urge you to look into project blue beam.

At the very least the 'project blue beam' theory gives an alternative viewpoint & explanations for a theoretical "false-flag Alien Invasion" scenario worth looking into.

Project Blue Beam Documentary part 1:

Project Blue Beam Documentary part 2:

Project Blue Beam step one-

Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed ‘Discoveries’ The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet,of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines.

Project Blue Beam step two-

The Big Space Show in the Sky The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic ’space show’ with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new ‘god’s’ voice will be speaking in all languages.

Project Blue Beam step three-

Artificial Thought & Communication The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought.

Project Blue Beam step four-

Universal Supernatural Manifestations via Electronics - The fourth step concerns the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means. It contains three different orientations.

1.) is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course.
(Emphasis added by me)

2.) The second is to make the Christians believe that the rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!

3.) The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place.

Source
(The full article goes in depth beyond these summaries)

Of course this is nothing but a theory that truly has no way of corroborating,that is unless we start to see actual proof of these steps starting to unfold.Either way, at the end of the day it cannot hurt being as prepared & knowledgeable about any possibility just in case.

edit on 14-12-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
As I've said before, you wouldn't need to go all D-Day on humans for an invasion. You wouldn't need meticulous planning, organisation and deception to invade a non-space faring planet if you were one yourself.

The main sci-fi reasons for an alien invasion are all impractical in our current universe.

Humans as slaves? Rather outdated hypothesis.
Earth's resources? For every planet like Earth that has a sentient species on it, there will be 100+ exact same specimens without the squatters.
To conquer/destroy humans? Once again, they wouldn't need to wait or plan. They'd control the air..and the sea and outer space, and land as well, so they'd dictate how any engagement would go.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

The flase flag notion is nothing new.

The Flying Saucer 1948 Bernard Newman. Scientists design a "spacecraft" and crash it into an isolated area of the United States with the hope that it will be perceived as an impending alien invasion so as to bring together the quarreling nations.

Architects of Fear - 1963 Outer Limits. Scientists genetically modify a colleague to resemble an alien form so as to fool the world into thinking an alien invasion is possible and thus the nations will unite.

Wild Card 1974 Raymond Hawkey/Roger Bingham. American president requests scientists create a fake alien invasion so as to unite the warring masses.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Now tell me how "the government" is going to fake an alien invasion..because i would really like to know that.
The problem of "uniting" all countries not even touched..how should such an invasion be faked on a global level?
And then of course the technical side of it....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join