It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Aliens and UFO's racist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes I am starting to see that repetitive cycle of division. It is in everything out there. I am also wondering if any type of unity is possible at all. There are many different theories out there as to what is going to eventually deliver unity, but in all of those examples, the only means that will be achieved is by crusading on the polar opposite. That has yet to be achieved in anything at all, including religion, and it seems like they are all just false promises IMO. Seems like it is impossible to achieve anything at all without division. There will always be the other side to deal with.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Sorry, you just can't seem to see what I am talking about or my intentions. I understand your underlying process to deny opinions of others to reinforce your own beliefs. The little TV test has everything to do with what I am talking about, your just not capable of seeing that.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

the only reason it seems like white people are the main show because you are paying attention to UFO cases in AMERICA, a country with a lot of a white people.

This is somewhat true, and what is filtered through in American culture I am wondering. Which then who is filtering and controlling this information? Why would I even see a pattern at all to question if it wasn't race gendered?

in fact it would make less sense if they didn't abduct white people in the US.

Maybe you have hit on something here
Who is to say that abductions are not more common for black people here in the states and it just goes undocumented. There are plenty of studies to show how white children kidnappings are much more highly talked about, noticed, and reported in mainstream media, and nothing is said about the black children that the same thing is happening to on a bigger scale. If you live in the U.S. think of all the famous child abductions you hear on TV...can you think of one "black" child that made national media attention? Caylee Anthony remind you of anything? Can you now name one single child without looking on the net that is of equal status? (rhetorical)

Maybe it is a common theme for black alien abductions and nothing is said about it or ever talked about. Something else to think about now.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezwar

You are probably someone that I would love to sit down with and talk with the most. I have to admit, I am very ignorant when it comes to native American Indians, and most of my understanding about your culture is through what I have come across in studying this phenomenon. Hopefully sometime soon, I am going to go on a journey, and really learn more about your culture, understandings around these subjects, and just not by simply watching youtube videos. If I could figure out a way to do it by visiting with folks of your culture sometime this spring, I would absolutely love to do it. I am seriously thinking about a backpacking trip that would allow me to do just such a thing, I just don't know where to start with something like that, if I could even put it together financially, or if I am strong enough as a person to pull it off.

Some of the stuff I have coming across lately on your culture is fascinating, and I think regular people have extracted out specific micros of the big picture, and your people are more focused on the macros. I really don't know, again, I am completely ignorant but trying to learn as much as I can, as fast as I can.

Thank you for sharing what you said here.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

No I haven't decided to overlook the things you mentioned. In fact, I wonder about it all the time. However, these things are being told to me by white people, and many of these people are providing this information as proof to their personal cause. Some of the most famous UFO experts in the world, pretty much go into every situation already supporting their own theories, and never provide counter arguments to allow you to make up your own mind as to the information being provided. In other words, they always just show you their side of the fence. Bill Birnes is an absolute perfect example of this. He goes into everything already with his mind made up about what he is going to find. Before he even arrives on the scene and met some of the abductor's, he is already building his case on what supporting evidence he is going to find to help his own cause. Many of the folks in this industry are doing the same exact thing, including the famous Ancient Astronaut cast. Nothing very scientific about it IMO.

One thing is for certain, we are a very racist society, and it is being delivered to us without us even recognizing it. Europeans use to claim it is an American thing, which I sincerely doubt to begin with, but that is seriously changing with the invasion of refugees throughout all these open societies. The more refugees entering European societies, the same racism I am starting to witness here, over there.

I was actually online at the bank one day and watched an unhappy middle eastern man trying to complain to the bank manager about what was happening to him, but having a problem communicating effectively. Many of the people online were obviously getting aggravated with this man purely based on where he was from, and nothing to do with what he was complaining about. One guy on the line even had the audacity to shout over to him, "if you don't like it here, go the F*** back to your own country." It was none of this man's business at all what was going on, and I couldn't believe he would say something like this. I gently turned to this man simply pointed out that takes a lot of nerve to make a statement like that when we are not even from this country and robbed, murdered, and pillaged to take it from someone that was here long before we ever where. So why don't you go back to 'your' own country. Needless to say, the man had nothing to say back at all, and I watched him squirm in his spot the rest of the time online. It is sad that this man actually thought this was "his country" like he owned it and was here first personally. This is what is being taught to us though.

Most of you that are awake now know that our own history is a complete shamble, and told to us through complete lies. There are still American Italians that will fight to the death with you (literally) if you argue with them that anyone other than Columbus discovered this country. Go have a conversation with a NY mobster about who discovered this country....I dare you.

So if we look at it from the perspective of how awful the information is being delivered to us about what is really true and what is false, and I have been lied to my whole life about these very same things, how should I know the information being delivered is accurate when it comes to UFO/Aliens as well?? Because you (general term, not you specifically) tell me so? Do you know how many kook PM's I get here and other sites from people telling me they are the real deal. When you ask them for simple proof to their claims, you should see some of the response I get back and why they aren't able to produce.

I am not going to stop asking questions ever again. When I first came into this arena, I was told question everything, don't trust anything (or anyone), and form your own opinions so you don't trip up on others mistakes. So that is what I am doing.

I am not saying my thinking isn't flawed, or I don't see the world through racists delivery systems at times, because I absolutely do. However, there is definitively patterns in our culture of these types of problems, and I highly doubt that this area of expertise is exempt from suffering from the same problems.

I have seen more UFO's than most of you can only dream about, including the experts out there. However, I don't know what they are, I can't prove a thing, and I definitely don't think they are ET's from out their in the galaxy yet because you tell me so. There is still not a stitch of evidence to prove to date of these claims.

As above, so is below. There has to be something more to that statement that I am stumbling over still. If we live in a racist world, which we absolutely do, then that must mean the Aliens are racists also if they are truly our creators.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I'm more then capable to see that your little 'test' has nothing to do with the topic of your thread.You asked if ufo's or aliens 'is' racist.Anyone with half a brain can see what you're getting at with the posted I quoted above

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thank you, you are doing a much better job at articulating things than I ever could. Also, you have provided me with some of the best information in the thread so far. What you are talking about with Betty and Barney is not something I have heard anyone else say yet, and find your claims very interesting to say the least, and will do some more homework on it

It is always nice to see others points of view, when I am clearly unable to fully communicate certain things effectively to begin with.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Sadly, my little test has a lot to do with the thread. I can also assure you, you don't have a clue where I am going just yet. Save that other half of a brain to use for when I get there, you will need it

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If I missed replying to someone's post, I am not ignoring or sidestepping anyone, well one person, but I am just a little overwhelmed keeping up and I just simply missed it. Just point it out, and I will be happy to address it.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Maybe you should read about Barney Hill and his abduction experience. Oh wait, he had a white wife so it was probably an honest mistake by the Greys and once they realized it they promptly pulled over their craft and kicked Mr. Hill out on the side of the road. Racist aliens.

Someone get Al Sharpton on the phone.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Im not trying to be but it will sound like it.
May be there is some thing wrong with the African-Americans DNA is why there are very few abductees in modern time. I know they are a few diseases that are more prominent in African-Americans than any other race.

Yet we're closer to the beginning of the fight than to the end. Some numbers: Diabetes is 60% more common in black Americans than in white Americans. Blacks are up to 2.5 times more likely to suffer a limb amputation and up to 5.6 times more likely to suffer kidney disease than other people with diabetes. African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans. Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis -- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43. Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer. Strokes kill 4 times more 35- to 54-year-old black Americans than white Americans. Blacks have nearly twice the first-time stroke risk of whites. Blacks develop high blood pressure earlier in life -- and with much higher blood pressure levels -- than whites. Nearly 42% of black men and more than 45% of black women aged 20 and older have high blood pressure. Cancer treatment is equally successful for all races. Yet black men have a 40% higher cancer death rate than white men. African-American women have a 20% higher cancer death rate than white women.

WEBMD

Just a thought

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Here is another thought, mental illness, including diseases of bipolar and schizophrenia is so much more rampant in white America, then anywhere else on the planet. Americans have more mental illness per capita then anywhere else in the world, including mental health conditions that are purely born and bred in the U.S. and spreading from here to other societies abroad with the "so called" spread of democracy. Why is the suicide rate so much higher in whites than blacks by staggering statistics?

Could there be a correlation?

edit on 12-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

There could well be a correlation.
A) Take a race that is mentally deficient?
or
B) Take a race that if physically deficient?

As for spreading mental illness thats kind of a stretch dont you think, its not the flue.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ItanimuliiluminatI

Thank you for "enlightening" me old wise one. I will kindheartedly take everything you said into my soul.

Multiaccount much do you? If you are going to multiaccount, I would pick a less much common name so you don't stand out as easily, and also put some more general posts up around the place
If you really ever want to get your point across, come as you are, no reason to hide hint, hint. Hopefully a Mod will pick up on this and do the right thing.

Thanks for stopping by. Look forward to your next appearance...what disguise will you wear next? LOL
edit on 12-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No real point in replying as what needs to be said no doubt already has.

Hill Abduction? Tehran Incident? Innumerable South American cases?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

It's not really a "spreading" of the disease as much it is a "part of the territory" kind of thing. Bulimia and anorexia are classic mental health diseases that were born in the U.S. and have spread with the explosion of materialism, self-centeredness, and US media/Hollywood/marketing culture.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No they weren't "born in the US" just because you think that's where "materialism" originated. However your viewpoint is typical.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Supporting evidence to counter my argument, or are you just about one liners to tell people they are wrong?

I didn't say materialize was "born" here, but the explosion of the other mental health conditions are. Being that you aren't from here, how would you truly understand what it is that I see in American culture? You are truly wrong if you think American culture is not spreading rapidly throughout the world, including your home land. Your television shows have totally changed and been revamped by American culture. Don't kid yourself. I doubt you have been around for the last 40+ years to really know the difference, and your basing your opinions on relative observation.

Please provide evidence rather than simply just state that I am wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join