It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Aliens and UFO's racist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am very serious about these questions and very curious about it. Why is it that every single encounter, video, or picture of someone that I have seen in this arena, is white? Why is every single abduction person that I have seen that went on record white? Why is every single Ufologist that I have seen a picture of white? Why is every hybrid always white? Why is it when you hear of people talking about UFO's in general, they are a white person? I am also noticing that it is not just a phenomenon in Aliens and UFO's but conspiracy theories in general, but lets focus on Alien/UFO for now.

Is there famous Ufologists that are black? Do aliens only like white people for some reason? Over the years, I have known a lot of black folks, and I never once, ever, heard them talk about UFO's. In fact, the only time I can recall of even something close to someone being black and involved is Obama and Mrs. O as a shape shifter, and I am assuming that is only because they are at the top of the food chain now and in the limelight.

So it leads me to one of two conclusions...1) Aliens are in fact racists, and have no interest in black folks at all. Or 2) The whole thing is just a white mans fantasy game.

What could possibly explain this phenomenon. I would venture to guess, and it is a total stab in the dark, that majority of the UFO sites subs are 99% white folks.

Has there been any research done into this area about what I am talking about? Is there stats out there that reflect anything that I am talking about pro or con?

It just dawned on me today that I have yet to see a black person in thousands of hours looking at picture, videos, etc... where a black person was the author, abductee, or a Ufologist.

What else could be the reasoning behind this madness? Are aliens just as racists as we are?
edit on 12-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So it leads me to one of two conclusions...1) Aliens are in fact racists, and have no interest in black folks at all.
Thanks for that, I have not laughed so hard in years

On topic, there are a few cases of black people claiming to have been abducted. Barney hill from the famous Hill Abduction was a black man.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
1) "as racist as we are"; speak for yourself, buddy.

2) what do you define as 'black'? because i've read many accounts from many different countries, and i wouldn't call chinese or brazilians or indonesians or south africans or native americans white, per se.... well maybe some of the south africans.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I read the thread title and nearly choked on my hotdog. "IS" they racist?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Obviously you've never heard of Barney Hill then, involved one of the most famous abduction cases ever. Actually, it was the FIRST documented case

Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience: The True Story of the World's First Documented Alien Abduction

Nice try op, you didn't last very long though....
edit on 12-12-2011 by dodgygeeza because: adding picture

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Maybe google mexico and ufo?
Or do latinoes constitute as white people now? Plenty of sightings all over Japan and China too.

And how is it racist? Not once have i ever heard a ufologist claim its only because they are white that strange lights appeared before them, or flying saucers dont like black people. Learn the definition of racism before you use it next time, you wont look like an idiot so much

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well I found one and he is even famous on youtube.
Sit back and enjoy!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

Not only that, but how can a UFO...an "object" be racist? I never watch BET, however I don't feel that makes me a racist, but maybe it has nothing to do with me and my TV is in fact racist.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I am from Vegas, he is proven a hoax. Thanks though

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

As Spock would say, I find your argument highly ill-logical.

The Barney and Betty Hill case of 1963 which is the most wildly reported abudction case in the world involved a black postal worker and his while wife a social worker. At what point did you start your investigation and just how extensive was it beyond off the top of your head?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

we = society as a whole

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Thanks for that. Ironically, I never saw a picture of Barney, only Betty, and I just assumed...silly me.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Before you all turn this into a politically correct thread, I am talking in general and curious about the stats. No need to get your panties in a bunch. If you look at society as a whole, we are racist. If you look at the sheer numbers of posts (from an American point of view), majority of them are white folks.

I wasn't aware Barney was black, and I am glad I posted, because I learned something.

However, none of the arguments so far make me to believe that because of a few hits here and there, when you look at the majority of the mass numbers, most folks are white.

I think it is an interesting conversation, no reason to get worked up. I am here to learn and understand, and question all things, even if it is a taboo subject that people just like to rush in and be politically correct about

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Now how is it that you wrote the OP as you did and your last long-winded comment so clearly and literately?

I was laughing and I couldn't help it, for that I'm sorry bud. I guess it was a bit mean but that was some comedy.

However to seriously respond...

I think that many of the other cultures of the world have had just as many experiences if not more. And most times we Americans only get to see what other American sources put out there. Dig a bit deeper and you start to find more evidence from outside sources.

Could this be because we are arrogant and only show what we believe to be credible accounts from credible people?

Could this be because Other cultures already know about it and have no need to throw their accounts into the MSM?

Could it be that certain abductees never returned to talk about it?

Could this be that our media is funded and some other cultures don't have near the cash to search for UFO enthusiasts like the US?

I don't really have an answer but I'm sure if you try to dig deeper you will find an equal number of cases involving all types of different cultures.

Seriously though your OP slayed me! I'm still giggling my butt off inside!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

It was just a general terminology I used to start the thread. Obv a UFO can't be racist. Just wording I used to get it going.

Truth is we are very color blind and only see our own color mostly. It is so programmed in us, that you truly can't see how bad it really is. People use arguments such as yourself as "well there is BET" and "things aren't like they use to be," but truth is, things are just like they use to be.

Try this little experiment real quick. Turn your TV on, and just keep clicking the channels starting from the lowest and moving up by 1 channel, and do it for how long you like, but at least for 2 minutes. You can do it for hours, or forever, it's not going to change. When you click on each channel, the first face you see, say out loud "white, black, etc.." to whatever color they are. Don't stay on any channel for more than a second longer than you have to once you have seen the face before you click the channel to the next. Watch how color blind you actually are. I promise you when you start saying it out loud and recognizing how truly racists this society is, you will see why I am asking. It will sound something like this:

"white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, black, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, Mexican, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white...."

For anyone that doubts me, just try it. It's an eye opener even if you won't admit it openly. Every movie you watch, every commercial, everything you see is white.

You don't watch the BET channel, but imagine what it must feel like to turn on the TV for an African American and see that. It would be like you turning on the TV and every single channel is BET, with the very small occasion of a white person being mixed in. Then be raised this way your whole life and see how you feel about us not being a racist society.

My questions were valid, not a "joke" or trying to go down a wrong path with it. I am just curious to see if this fits in with the rest of the way I see society as a whole.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yes I am, not a proud one, but yes I am.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Seriously man?

"is aliens and ufos racist"? how can a UFO be racist? A UFO is an object...

But anyway, NO i don't think they are racist, there are plenty of reports of abductions and sightings from non-whites. I just think you haven't really LOOKED for them.

"is aliens and ufos racist?" really?? IS you forreal?

There should be a *faceplam emoticon..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join